Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Sex Symbol

x Atticus Mora x _____
__ __________________________
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS ( Atticus ! ) WAS WAITING___________________
              FOREVER WAITING FOREVER WAITING
              FOREVER SEEKING FOREVER SEEKING

__________ We quit searching for monsters under the bed
              when we realized they were inside of us.

User Image _____

___________________AND I SWEAR THIS BLOODY OATH

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

You should have known the price of evil_______________
              And it hurts to know that you belong here_______________
              it's your f____cking nightmare_______________

♡ × ( i thought i`d never see you again ) ↺

________________ IDENTITY CRISIS ! IDENTITY CRISIS !

Atticus Mora, the Dark Artist

♡ × ( before dawn`s brightness, you stared ) ↺

________________ WHO ARE YOU, WHAT AM I ?

Male Human, although his years of working with demons and the dark arts have corrupted him, giving him more demonic features.

♡ × ( the promise made so, so long ago ) ↺

________________ I CAN`T TURN BACK THE CLOCK

Atticus is Twenty Eight years old

♡ × ( that day, that dream so far away ) ↺

________________ ARE WE REALLY THE SAME AS BEFORE ?

Atticus carries himself to be a simple looking man, one that doesn't stand out or draw attention for many reasons. He stands at about six feet and three inches, and although he isn't exactly a "big" guy, the man is extremely fit. His hair is as dark as night and sits ruggedly around his ears, falling to the middle of his neck. His eyes, which were once a brilliant blue, have changed color to a rich yellow-gold from his work with the dark arts, which shift color to a brilliant Crimson when he uses his gifted powers. The man has a fairy pale complexion, but his skin is always flawless. Atticus can normally be seen wearing a dark button up shirt with a simple pair of dress pants and leather shoes, or a dark robe. He also has demonic scripture down his right arm, hence why he always wears long sleeves. The scripture was burned into him with demonic runes when he had summoned his now companion, Sithus. When he uses demonic arts, they become animated and appear to have burning flame inside of them. He also has a scar on the lower part of his abdomen from the battle with the dragon who killed his father.

_________________________▬▬▬▬

♡ × ( the thing i sought to protect ) ↺

________________ WHICH FACE WAS THE ONE YOU SHOWED ME ?

Although the man has the worst intentions, it does not show through his outer exterior. If one does not know Atticus, they would assume he is simply a charming gentleman. He is a master of persuasion and charm, being able to sway almost anyone to do his bidding, if he so wishes. He seems to be an intelligent, kind man-- which, there is no doubt he is intelligent, but Atticus is nowhere near kind. While having a soft exterior, the man is a burning ball of hate, and carries a grudge over the dragons and their kind. He will stop at nothing to destroy the peace between humans and dragons. Although the man is filled with anger, he does surprisingly well with controlling his temper. When he gets mad, though, Atticus blacks out, and usually doesn't remember the events that take place during his rage.

The man is also very secretive and sly, not letting many people into his life for more than just a night. He enjoys the company of a woman over a mans, but doesn't like to be tied down to anything or anyone, afraid that it will interfere with his plans. However, the man has also never felt the slightest of what it feels like to be loved before. Atticus has a strong connection with his demonic companion, Sithus, though, and also chooses to keep a few select people around. Although he doesn't usually let people into his life, it doesn't mean Atticus doesn't enjoy an intelligent conversation. Atticus also has a dry sense of humor, and enjoys teasing people whenever he gets the chance.

♡ × ( i kept running towards tomorrow`s end ) ↺

________________ YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY IS DISAPPEARING

As a young boy, Atticus lived with his father, Moratheus, whom had been a well renowned mage throughout Allora for his talent in the art of magic. Atticus' mother, Hera, had passed away at the birth of the boy, leaving him with his father and nothing else. Moratheus had taught Atticus all there was to know about magic; all the way from destruction to healing, and everything in between. By the time Atticus was 17 years old, he was able to create spells and potions of his own. The boy was considered to be one of the most powerful mages throughout Allora, aside to his father.

But this was not enough.

Atticus always craved more, a certain power. He never felt like he was really following his fathers footsteps-- like he was still inferior. The man spent years studying, hoping to better himself in order to make his father proud. After days of practice, Atticus had finally mastered a conjuration spell he had been working on. Whenever Atticus learned a new spell, his first instinct was to show his father to gain his praise. His father had been out that day, searching for ingredients to create new potions. Moratheus never returned, though. After waiting no more than two days for his fathers return, he took it upon himself to search for him. After a days travel, Atticus had come upon an open space in the middle of the forest, his fathers remains littered all over the area, a dragon in the middle of it. Without further investigation or even a question, Atticus let his anger take over himself. The man killed the dragon, using every known spell in the book. He emerged with a large gash on his lower abdomen which had since then healed into a scar, and a corrupted memory.

After that day, Atticus swore to avenge his father. He began to study upon the workings of Arthas Nightshade, and his ability to control the will of dragons with a rune that captured their soul. Arthas' methods inspired Atticus, and the man spent years working with demons and summoning them, only to find that none of them could offer the rune to control a dragon. During Atticus' summons, he came upon a more powerful lesser demon, Sithus. The demon took interest in the mage, deciding to partner with him and help him with his endeavors. She clued him into the fact that he had been working with lesser demons, who only needed to survive off of the souls of the petty. In order to summon a more powerful demon, he was required to do a ritual with ingredients that are sparse in Allora. Now, Atticus spends a majority of his time searching for such ingredients to be able to gain the rune to control the soul of a dragon, to hopefully one day strike his revenge on the beasts.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

_________________________▬▬▬▬

♡ × ( the sword at the top of the holy hill ) ↺

________________ GLOWING DULLING, SHINING SOFTLY

◈ Shadow Manipulation; the man can manipulate his own shadow to do things such as spy for him, and he can also hide in the shadows and almost completely become invisible. If he is able to get someone into a dark area, he can surround the person with darkness and make them blind until they find light again. The man can also control the shadow of another, and in a sense control their actions for a brief period of time.
                  ◈ Persuasion; Atticus has the natural ability of persuasion, being able to make almost anyone bend at his will. Although the man is not at all what he seems, he has a very trustworthy aura to him that often works to his advantage. It's harder for him to work his skills on strong-willed people, though.
                  ◈ Spellcasting; Atticus is very skilled in the art of magic, mostly necromancy, but is also very talented when it comes to other types of magic, such as creating runes, casting destructive spells, conjuration spells, or even healing spells.

♡ × ( just wipe away the overflowing tears ) ↺

________________ PLEASE KEEP ON SMILING

- anything to do with the dark arts
                  - literature
                  - women.

Dislikes:
                  - any sort of opposition
                  - rejection
                  - failure
                  - dragons

♡ × ( this time, this place, i live to repeat it ) ↺

________________ I WILL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON YOU