Welcome to Gaia! ::

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

[Name]
My name is Arthana Gerra, nice to meet you!

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
      WELL, I’ve gone by a lot of nicknames, Monster, Witch, Bit-… opps, almost said a naughty little word! Anyhow you may call me Chaos, seems like people call me that, very rude though.

[Age]
      Oh dear, it is quite rude to ask for a ladies age……but I will proudly say 10,000……Don’t you dare call me a hag!

[Gender]
      Well these parts don’t look really look male to me, do they? Tee-Hee, I joke, I am a female.

[Sexuality]
      Uh oh…..well there was this one time…..No no, I must not say, makes me blush each time. Just a fling and nothing more, I love my men now!

[Occupation]
      My goodness, you are asking some tough questions. If you must know I go around collecting evil spirits, not a really good job but it is what I must do. Every so often I’ll destroy a demon.

[Species]
      Nalka- an ancient race whose is half human and half celestial spirit.
User Image
[Powers and Abilities]

-Ice: Arthana can control anything that is a liquid and turn it into ice.
      -Mediumship: Is able to communicate and see the dead
      -Clairvoyance: Arthana is able to see the unknown, meaning if she is sitting in a room with no one in it, she can see what’s happening outside the room. Very limited.
      -Precognition: Ever so often she can glimpse at the future, for a short time
      -Reanimating: Is able to bring back the dead for a short time, Eternus on the other hand, she doesn’t know how he is still alive in the first place. However bringing back the dead takes it toll and can cost her greatly, not being able to see out of her left eye from bringing Eternus back.
      -Healing Abilities: Is able to heal wounds

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]

Arthana was born into a peaceful and loving family, her father the ruler of their kingdom. Her mother was a celestial spirit, a living and breathing eternal being. She had heard that her father fell madly in love with the spirit and took her as his wife, regardless of him being mortal and her immortal. The two were wed and had Arthana a few years later, the girl possessing the same powers as her mother and immortality. Though she grew up like any other human until she reached the age of 21 and no longer aged. The young princess was beloved by all her people and she loved them back. As the years went by, her father died of old age and with such grief, her mother vanished.

With sorrow passing, the young woman took control over the kingdom in her mother’s stead, her beauty and kindness spreading into her people’s hearts. Many times men had offered their hand in marriage to her, but she refused them all. Fearing that she too will end up like her mother, she decided it was best to love no one and in return, rule her country. Many years passed and she was known to all, her country blooming with riches and wealth. Though with peace, evil and destruction always follows.

The High Council of her Court was fascinated with magic, and in their blindness brought something earthly into the world. Summoning a great demon from another realm, Arthana’s city was laid to waste along with its people. Because of her immortality she was forced to watch as the screams and bloodshed was brought to her eyes. Regardless, the woman tried to save what was rest of her crumbled kingdom and fight this monster. What seemed like years though, she had managed to send it back to its own domain…..at the cost of everyone one around her. Her people, friends, everyone she ever knew was dead and now alone.

Her name and kingdom were long forgotten, few books holding any records of the country’s greatness. In her own grief she traveled around the world destroying anything that was evil and an abomination. Little did she realize that something was hidden in her body, something that was left behind from the monster that destroyed her city. One day when she was helping a town rid of evil spirits, her mind went blank and blacked out. When she awoke she saw she was covered in blood, peoples limbs scattered across the whole town, no one left alive. It was then she realized that a part of the demon was resting in her body, and so often took control over her body. With the destruction of this town she received the name Chaos.

Fearing that she would one day lose herself completely, she has been traveling around to find a way to end her immortality, and put the demon at rest, and herself. Years later she was injured and taken in by a young woman named Raia. Her husband was out at town buying medical supplies for their guest, Arthana greatly deepened with such emotion by their kindness. Yet again though, the demon had taken control of her body, killing the whole family and waking up to the horrific scene. The children were no longer recognizable and the woman laid on the ground in pieces. It was the man that was still intact and decided to bring him back to life so he could at least say his good byes to his family, even for a second. Though when she brought him back, Eternus’s wounds fully healed and tried to kill Arthana. Of course since she was immortal she wouldn’t be able to die, and decided to knock him out. Trying to release him from his prison, she soon noticed that each time she tried to put him at peace, his wounds healed. And bringing him back to life cost her the sight of her eye, and grieved that he was to walk as a living corpse. Leaving him, she returned to her quest to end her curse, and hopefully Eternus’s.

[Personality]
      Arthana can act cruel many times, fearing people will try to become too close to her. She tends to keep a safe distance away from others just in case the demon ever took over and she hurts people. When it comes to books, Arthana will almost look like she's is in love, and is willing to break a finger or two if they are mistreated poorly. When someone tries to get close to her she threatens them and puts on an act, a sassy cold hearted person who won't let any one get to close. When it comes to Eternus, she tends to look sad and knows that no matter what he will hunt her for hurting his family. One of the other things she is found of is Dragons, she used to know a few when she was still ruling her kingdom, however they had probably thought of her dead, so she tends to be fascinated by them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
      Eternus, Hunting evil spirits, books, runes, helping people, rain, library’s, and myths.

[Dislikes]
      Companionship, people getting too close, her nickname, books being treated poorly, pointless fights, demons, and herself.

[Side Notes]

Weapons: Throwing Daggers
      Relationships: Eternus (Not Romantic but they are connected to each other)
      Theme Song: The Host of Seraphim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces