Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Sex Symbol

x Allesmara Reyne x _____
__ __________________________
THROUGHOUT THE YEARS ( Ally ! ) WAS WAITING___________________
              FOREVER WAITING FOREVER WAITING
              FOREVER SEEKING FOREVER SEEKING

__________ Use your head alongside your heart.

User Image _____

___________________AND I SWEAR THIS BLOODY OATH

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

All at once, it gets hard to take, it gets hard to fake what I won't be_______________
              'Cause one of these days, I'll be born and raised_______________
              And it's such a waste to grow up lonely..._______________

♡ × ( i thought i`d never see you again ) ↺

________________ IDENTITY CRISIS ! IDENTITY CRISIS !

'Al', Ally, Allesmara

♡ × ( before dawn`s brightness, you stared ) ↺

________________ WHO ARE YOU, WHAT AM I ?

Female White Dragon

♡ × ( the promise made so, so long ago ) ↺

________________ I CAN`T TURN BACK THE CLOCK

Allesmara appears to be about twenty five, is really one thousand, one hundred and fifty four years old.

♡ × ( that day, that dream so far away ) ↺

________________ ARE WE REALLY THE SAME AS BEFORE ?

With long, snow white hair and glistening purple eyes, Allesmara comes off as a striking human in her human form. She has a very fair complexion, her skin being almost as colorless as her hair, but having an slight glisten to it. Whilst in human form, Allesmara stands at a mere five feet and four inches, her hair draping down to the center of her back. Her iris' are lined with a brilliant gold, accenting the unusual purple and making her eyes almost glow. The woman has a fragile, gentle look to her as a human; one that would give most people the assumption that she was weak, even defenseless. When in her dragon form, though, Allesmara is the farthest thing from fragile looking. Standing at an impressive fourty feet and seven inches, Allesmara towers over any human being and comes off as much more frightening like most drakes, although she is a sight to see. She is a majestic white dragon, her scales having an iridescent shimmer to them when the sun hits them. At night, when the moon is out, the dragon almost appears to glow, radiating a beautiful blue. Dragons like Allesmara had been hunted in the past for their glistening scales, a rare quality to be found on any dragon. When in her human form, she has a mark that shimmers an iridescent blue and purple that sits at an angle from the inside edge of her iris under her left eye, and extends to her jaw. It looks almost like it could be a cut that was painted on. She is unsure of where it came from, but Odis always told her it had something to do with her bloodline.

_________________________▬▬▬▬

♡ × ( the thing i sought to protect ) ↺

________________ WHICH FACE WAS THE ONE YOU SHOWED ME ?

Allesmara has had a confusing past, which molded her into the person she is today. Growing up alone most of her life had made her yearning for the company of another strong. Although she craves this social attention, she has a hard time trusting anyone enough to keep her social life afloat. While she is very book smart and physically fit, the woman lacks in the social smarts department. Having a hard time trusting in anyone makes it hard for Allesmara to carry out a conversation with another, mostly since she is worried that she will say too much and end up like Odis one day, since when she is given a chance to speak, she definitely takes the opportunity.

Allesmara, despite the fact of being a bit shy, is very kind and caring. She would never hurt a fly, unless it meant her own life or someone she cared about was in trouble. The woman also appreciates anything with beauty, and isn't afraid to speak how she feels. During Allesmara's time alone, she either spends it hunting to make a living for herself at the black market or at the library, learning new things. She is very intelligent, and always craves learning something new. The drake is also an optimist, always trying to look at the bright side of things to keep herself a bit happier.

♡ × ( i kept running towards tomorrow`s end ) ↺

________________ YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY IS DISAPPEARING

Left on her own since she was a hatchling, Allesmara has grown up curious, but also very lonely. She never had found out what happened to her parents, since she never knew anyone who could tell her in the first place. Being on her own hadn't made her bitter, though. It taught her many things, like how to hunt and fend for herself, but it had also made her intrigued with the human race and their way of life. Finding herself peering from afar, Allesmara watched the humans and the way the carried out every day tasks, the way the spoke and the way they seemed to take care of one another. She picked up some basic english skills by simply listening, but not having someone to teach her definitely made it hard for her to fulfill her need to communicate. The human way had sparked something in her, and she wanted to learn more-- not only about them, but about herself. Not knowing anything about herself, including her name, Allesmara searched for a purpose. After what felt like years of waiting, the drake finally gathered the courage to enter the kingdom and begin trying to blend in with the rest of society. After a few weeks of repeatedly visiting, the drake came upon an old man by the name of Odis. This man took her in as his own, giving her a livable place, a job, and teaching her the ways of the humans. He taught her how to defend for herself, training her in basic swordsmanship and also discovering her natural talent as a marksman and even her powers in her dragon form. The old man gave her everything he could; even a name, letting her use his last name as well. The kindness this man had shown Allesmara opened her eyes to new things-- a new world, almost.

But one thing she did learn for herself, was the fact that not everyone could be as kind as Odis.

The old man, although he was of no nobility in the area, was well known throughout the community. He wasn't as poor as many of the people of the area, but the man did carry a bit more coin than the average peasant. Greed had unfortunately stumbled Odis one night as he returned from his usual library visit. Two younger men had followed him home, robbing him of everything he carried upon him, including his life. Sensing that something was wrong, Allesmara went on a search for the man, coming upon his lifeless body in a darkened ally way. It was too late for him to be saved, and suddenly, Allesmara's view on the human race had been tainted. Everything she had ever known, everything that Odis ever showed her about the human race, had all been forgotten. Taking the old man to the peak of a mountain, Allesmara buried him in a coffin of ice, preserving his body atop of the mountain. Packing any special belongings, the drake left the kingdom for years, travelling around the world in hopes that one day she would forget about the events that had happened that day.

It had taken her centuries to remind herself of the wonderful man that was Odis. Looking over the ocean, the realization had dawned on her as if he were speaking to her once more. Remembering how Odis had been so kind and willing to take her in, teaching her what she knew, showing her what she saw, had made her realize that there were other humans that were kind-- not all were bad. Returning to the kingdom where she had been raised by Odis for those few years, Allesmara made her home in the forest in an abandoned shack not too far out of the castle walls. She began to warm up to the human race once more, finding herself intrigued by them just like she had been so many years ago, but finding herself less trustworthy. Allesmara can only hope that one day she will meet someone who was just as pleasant as Odis; someone who will help her see the good side to others that she had forgotten about so long ago.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

_________________________▬▬▬▬

♡ × ( the sword at the top of the holy hill ) ↺

________________ GLOWING DULLING, SHINING SOFTLY

- Expert marksman. Allesmara is also handy with a sword, but isn't as experienced as she is with a bow.
                  - Healing/protective abilities-- Whilst in both human or dragon form, Allesmara can channel energy through natural sources such as the sun, the earth, or even herself, to heal another or a wound of her own. She is also able to create a protective barrier with this energy that can keep chosen people/ things in or out. If Allesmara doesn't have a source of energy to draw from and chooses to draw upon her own energy, she is at risk of putting herself into a coma or even stopping her own heart. While she can make barriers that stand for no more than 5 minutes, she can also create them for short periods of time as if blocking an attack with a shield. When in dragon form, she is able to use her ability more than she normally would be able to since her drake form carries more energy and strength than her human form.
                  - Frost fire- while many white dragons breathe some form of a frost, Allesmara's breath comes out in a blue flame that burns like dry ice would.

♡ × ( just wipe away the overflowing tears ) ↺

________________ PLEASE KEEP ON SMILING

- the peacefulness of nature
                  - a good conversation
                  - knowledge
                  - the human race

Dislikes:
                  - being alone
                  - having to resort to violence
                  - cruel people

♡ × ( this time, this place, i live to repeat it ) ↺

________________ I WILL NEVER TURN MY BACK ON YOU