XXXXXXXX The Cafe Twins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lazy Trash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

rin ensel
                                              XXXXXXX【 The Evil Twin 】

You say I'm a freakXXXX I say I am freeXXXXXXXX You say I'm insaneXXXX I say you're afraid
                                              You say I'm a freakXXXX I say I am freeXXXXXXXX You say I'm insaneXXXX I say you're afraid

Lazy Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eatrix
                                                          XXXXThe Terrible Beast

So what if you can seeXXXX The darkest side of meXXXXXXXNo one can ever tameXXXXX This animal I have become
                                                          So what if you can seeXXXX The darkest side of meXXXXXXX No one can ever tameXXXXX This animal I have become

No one can ever tameXXXXX This animal I have become
                                                          No one can ever tameXXXXX This animal I have become

Lazy Trash

XXrandice XX lfrich
                                                            XXXXXX Brandalfr ┊┊ The Pirate King
                                                            ═════════════════════════════════

At a light pole, he eagerly awaited the return of his hired goon with hopes that he was successful. It was easy: find out what Mammon looked like and bring back a little valuable trinket, if he so dared, without getting caught. Easy? Brandolfr liked to think so. Even if the greedy thing had been avoiding him, eventually the metal king would have found him sooner or later. Perhaps tonight was the night, judging from the news. The guy should be here any minute with what he wanted...

The large, pale man stood under the dim splash of light, clad in a large mauve zip-up hoodie and a ripped pair of faded jeans. As rich as the pirate was, he looked like a bum. Plain and simple, if only to blend in with these mortals without being too noticeable. He was already tall, silver-haired, missing an eye, and had the physique of a warrior; he wouldn't have fit in with the wealthy crowd if he tried. He didn't change much to fit this world. Any demon or angel that has had the pleasure of knowing him would know who he was just by a mere glance in his direction. Really, though. What did the old pirate care if one knew he was here?

A lone, shadey-looking man approached, looking over his shoulder as if to see if anyone was following. "I got the things you asked for..." He muttered.

"Brilliant! Hand them here, boy." Brandy didn't feel the need to be quiet, which seemed to startle his thief who probably didn't expect the boisterous, accented voice of his client. The thief handed him what appeared to be jewelry, placing it in the larger male's eager hand. No picture, however. "What is this...?" It didn't even feel like actual, precious jewelry. Peering as it further with great scrutiny, the jewels were fake and the gold-colored metal was some bastardized mix of cheap aluminum. Did this incompetent street rat even find the right man? Surely not since Mammon abhorred costume jewelry. After a moment of thought it donned on him.

'He's on to me, isn't he...?'

The thought rolled through his head, realizing the little brat must know he was here looking for him. Of course he would insult the king by throwing rhinestone jewelry at him! The sin didn't much care for the old tease of a king and it was apparent, given that he hated fake gold. Was this all a waste of time? Did this mortal not come back with anything of sustenance?

"Um... I also caught wind that... He wouldn't be home. He's going out to one of them fancy restaurants and won't be back 'til late." The human mentioned, digging out a piece of paper that must have held something important. An address. It was Mammon's address, judging that it was a penthouse he was staying in. "So... Money?" The maggot wanted his pay, it sounded like. A single cold-blue eye of the demon king shifted to the thief and a mysterious, wicked smile played on his face.

"Payment... Aye. Ye deserve something special fer this... Fine work ye did." Brandy's tone was harsh, a bit frigid even. Quickly he caught the little thing by the collar of his coat, picking up the flailing man who exclaimed his displeasure of being handled in such a way. Did he not expect to get paid what he deserved? This was shitty work, at best, and thus his reward was pain. "Ye didn't get his picture. Ye didn't get a single precious jewel. Ye might as well came back empty handed! But don't worry~ I'll pay ya what you've earned." As soon as his words were spoken, he threw the thief into a nearby wall, nearly killing the lazy mutt with how much strength he put into it. "I'll leave ye to the dogs..." He muttered, venturing off to find the greedy little prince. At least he had his address, now, which was the only thing of value the cretin did manage to do right.

----------------------------

'These look nice...' Finally he found the penthouse apartments as per whatever was written on the little note. Certainly only the rich could live comfortably in this place! Which, aside from a large and glamorous mansion, was perfect for Greed's tastes if he must stay in the mortal realm. Brandolfr entered the place, seeking out a means to get to this particular floor to find his particular apartment. Everything in this place was luxurious for the time, as he noticed with mild interest. This was a perfect place to do a little 'collecting' of his own when he got the chance for a bit of thievery. His mountains of riches weren't to his liking, always needing a little more to fill the emptiness.

Once he found Mammon's apartment, Brandy jiggled the handle, instantly noticing that it was locked. It was metal; something the demon could definitely work with. The tiny key pins all lined up, unlocking the door. 'Mmm... Mammon, dear. Should be a li'l more careful with yer things...' Entering the place, the lights were off, the place was barely lit, and it seemed like there was no one in sight. That sheer atmosphere of avarice stated differently, though. "Wait a bloody moment..." Something wasn't lining up. What the thief stated, there should be no one in this apartment; that Mammon was out to dinner. There didn't appear to be anyone here, however. Was he going mad? The king pursued further into the place, hoping it was just the prince's aura that lingered behind. Certainly the metal pirate wanted to surprise the lovely little sin, though for some reason he got the feeling he himself was the one getting the surprise...

══════════════ ══════════════

Wʜᴇʀᴇ :: Out and about Wɪᴛʜ :: Zev Aᴄᴛɪᴏɴ :: Things OOC :: Pshaw!

Lazy Trash

User Image

💛XXXTEODORO TEO ARRIOLA
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXX Tʜᴇ Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇ Gɪᴀɴᴛ

TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT
                                                              TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT
                                                              TEXTTETTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT
                                                              TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTETTEXTTEXT
                                                              TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTETTEXTTEXT
                                                              TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

Wʜᴇʀᴇ TEXTWʜᴏ TEXTMᴏᴏᴅ TEXTOOC TEXT
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lazy Trash

User Image

💚 Chessy

XXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Chespin

I wish I could be human...

The chespin wished upon a shooting star one night, wanting so much to be human, whose reasons were odd for a little pokemon. The little female grass type loved her trainer to the point where she yearned to be with him. She couldn't do that if she was a pokemon! Thus she dream't of being a cute human girl and thus she cast her wish out in hopes of something to hear it. The little chespin was skeptical that it would even work, not expecting anything to come of it.

In a world like this, wishes do come true...

Chessy was resting on the ground, soaking in the suns warm golden rays though she wasn't a chespin anymore; not quite, at least. Her large brown eyes fluttered open and, when she brought her 'paws' up to rub the sleepiness from them, something wasn't right. Her paws felt rather strange. When she realized they weren't her normal appendages she let out a cry of surprise. They were hands! The girl looked herself over, stunned and in awe. 'Am I dreaming, still?' A pinch proved she was indeed awake, which didn't make this any less surreal. 'I'm a human?' She looked herself over, seeing that she had a lovely shade of golden brown skin, legs which were half way covered in knee-high socks and the odd feet things humans loved to wear. She wore clothes: colored in grass green, a rich earthy brown and white. A corset top and a matching short skirt which she touched, feeling the odd fabric with her new fingertips. 'I'm human!' She couldn't have been more thrilled.

When she felt her brunette hair, she was soon disappointed to find the two green quills atop her head. A disappointed sigh escaped. 'Almost human...' She even had her thick, pointed, green tail as a testament of her pokemon heritage. What if he didn't want her anymore now that she was this way? What if he didn't share her love even since she's more compatible? A feeling of dread soon took hold. Chessy didn't want to lose him over a silly wish! Even so, the negative thoughts seemed to diminish with a more positive outlook. He wouldn't get rid of her! He was the sweetest guy she knew.

Awkwardly, Chessy got to her feet, a little unsteady on them since she wasn't used to walking with these long things. Still, she couldn't contain her excitement. "Ah-- this is so cool!" This was just so new to her.

Lazy Trash

lexanderia
                                                          XXXXThe F A L S E Princess

User Image

'This isn't going to work...' The thought rolled through the mind of a very apprehensive prince who finally unpacked his belongings after a long trip. It was very stressful, to say the least, behind his kingdom's former enemy's walls; very stressful to be here for the sole fact of wedding his royal family's eldest prince as well as masquerading as a princess in place of his little sister. 'Why did they think this was a good idea?' They could have sent anyone in her place, an actual woman! But no. As much as he would do anything for his baby sister, this seemed like a terrible idea.

So far so good, though.

Throughout the trip, Alex was terribly worried the royal family of this kingdom would catch on to him being, well, a young man. It was a blessing from a merciful deity that they were successfully fooled, which he didn't know whether or not to be relieved or questioning his manhood at this point.

Alex was an average height of 5'9, lithe and, as nature cursed him, albino. The sun was not his friend. At least his pale flesh was a decent canvas for makeup, the same colored paint that concealed his masculine identity. The princess attire was murderous, though. He hadn't a clue how women wore such a thing, especially a corsette! The damned thing squeezed the life out of anyone who wanted, or needed in his case, the curves-- and why the heels? Heels were a terrible means of walking! The prince didn't know how many times he almost snapped his ankles in an attempt to get to his room.

His ruby-red eyes peered into a full body mirror, eyeing his image with heavy scrutiny. Nothing seemed out of place, his makeup was fine, his snowy hair with extensions to make it look longer was still alright looking. All in all, he looked like a princess!

"Okay, time to go explore..." Alex glanced at the door, contemplating on whether or not to show face in the palace. The more he thought about it, the more he didn't want to go; his nerves were killing him. "Nope nope nope nope...!" He quietly talked to himself. He seriously didn't want to go and thus made his way over to his bed to--

Plop!

Alex tripped over the fabric of the poofy hoop skirt he had to wear, groaning loudly to himself with his face burried in his bed. If he could stay in the safety of this room, he would. He was never faced with so much stress or even the threat of death looming over him like a terrible Grim Reaper waiting for its chance. He was a prince! His social status did not prepare him for this... He was, also, sure one of the princes was suspicious of him; the one that just kept eyeing him. Perhaps it was just paranoia. Alex didn't want to run in to him, just in case it wasn't his imagination running wild with him. 'I really don't want to go... He might be out there and I know he knows...'

The 'princess' had to, though.

Prying himself from the bed, he wandered over as carefully as he could to the door, his hand shakily turning the knob to reveal an empty hallway. He glanced around seeing no one in sight. 'Okay... Everything is alright... One step at a time...' Alex let out a shallow breath and thus his journey threw the castle began. He was so nervous. Slowly, carefully, he shuffled down the hall, watchfully glancing around for anyone that might be lurking.

Lazy Trash

User Image
                                        Cael Moore
                                        XXXXXXThe Lecherous Prince Asmodeus
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A tired moan escaped from a curled up bundle on a rather luxurious bed, the little bundle stirring alive. What popped out of the nest of silky softness was a tired, pink-haired incubus. The large, lavender-pink gaze searched the room trying to process where he laid himself to rest for the daytime. It was a room fit for a prince; expensive and spacey, with an amazing view of the outside. "Oh... Mammon's room..." He murmured to himself when he finally figured out where he spent the day sleeping. His eyes swept over the clock, seeing that it was night time; his time to shine and infect these humans with his lust.

Asmodeus slipped out of bed, yawning and stretching his lithe, toned body. This was his smaller form, something deceivingly soft and dainty, rather than the strong, muscular form he was originally gifted with. Long, pink hair spilled to his upper thigh, messy after being buried in his brother's bed. This was supposed to be an attractive form for those that appreciated a cute, innocent face and legs for days. Something that attracted the men that were hungry for a female form. Which he took pleasure in trapping them under his enchanting 'spell' and challenging their preferences. The prince had always been a terrible influence on mankind when it came to the pleasures of the flesh...

The apartment seemed peaceful as if no one was around. 'Perfect~ I get the bathroom all to myself!' A smile painted itself upon his lips, leaving the rich comforts of Mammon's room and wandering straight into the bathroom to clean himself for the night. Certainly there had to be plenty of humans ripe for the picking tonight. If stripping didn't grace him with a fine pick, than certainly a wealthy business man would do. Bonus points since most of these men in suits had families they were slowly but surely ruining. It was beautiful. Who decided these mortals had to be in monogamous relationships? The big man above? What a control freak he was.

Every inch of his body was scrubbed with care. 'I swear, either one of these sins has good taste in soap!' It was like washing himself in pure, nourishing silk. The shampoo and conditioner even better, leaving his candy-pink tresses feeling just as soft! Mammon and Leviathan had little clue how much he appreciated staying in this wonderful place of theirs.

It took almost an hour to get ready for the night. Dealing with this impossibly long hair was a challenge, though once the tresses were tamed, it was all uphill from there. Asmodeus slathered his light skin with a rather enticing lotion that smelled like strawberries and cream and applied whatever he needed to to look like the glorious trap b*****d that he was. Then, as counterproductive to his sin as it seemed, he slipped on a modest set of clothing, practically over-sized and baggy on his slight frame. Surely the prince of lust would want to wear nothing at all, right? No. The whore look would be too... Redundant. Deus could attract many without showing too much skin. People wanted sustenance. Not something 'easy', as they kept saying. That and the over-sized clothing made it easier to shift into his masculine form without much discomfort.

"Okay... Chapstick. Glitter... Sexy undies... Gum... Wallet. Fun lotion..." Deus looked over his backpack, and himself, to see if he were forgetting something. It seemed he had all the essentials he needed for the night. If he were missing anything, surely someone would have the things he needed. "Ready to go...~ See you all tomorrow morning..."

Thus the little imp was off into the night.

It was a cool, crisp evening, which felt a bit refreshing as the demon made his way down the sidewalk to his work of choice. The strip club was a distance away on foot, though the lusty prince didn't mind it. There were interesting things that crawled about this time of day, whores whose former beauty was whittled away by time and this period's drug choices. What a time to be alive. His harlots looked like shoe leather in skirts, though society had changed for the better. His version of 'better'. If he didn't want to look at the mixed bag of night's 'seduction', he could always look to the ads, the televisions, the magazines, for a seductive beauty one will hardly see in real life. It was greed that played on their more baser instincts, using pictures of hardly clad flesh selling a drink or soap. In fact, that's what he was staring at this very moment, passing by an electronics store.

After a bit, the old devil came across a rather impressive church. Every night since he's been in this plane of existence, he has passed by this beauty. Of course, each time he hasn't once went in to the place. Not because he's an unholy abomination. What was really in it for him this time of day? Priests have been known to be under his perverted spell, though there were always those few that shook off the sinful infection. 'It wouldn't hurt to take a quick peek~' Perhaps there was a soul or two that needed to be pointed in the right direction. His direction.

Deus entered the church, seeing how it was unlocked, peering in the rather large, ornate place of worship. It was pleasantly dim and fairly silent and... Peaceful. Really, what was he expecting at this hour? "Hello...?" His light voice echoed, wondering if there was, indeed, anyone in this place. Carefully he made his way down the isle, his lavender-pink gaze wandering around to idly admire the old art pieces of the place. The demon's sensitive nostrils brought in the scent of old days, the polished wood and the timely dust of the air. It brought back such fond memories of olden days; simpler times, corruption, the guilt on the priest's faces as they fell into his sin. The memories summoned a gentle smile to the devious imp's face.

You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals XXXXXSo let's do it like they do on the XXXXXDiscovery Channel
                                        You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals XXXXXSo let's do it like they do on the XXXXXDiscovery Channel

💋| Where :: Church 💋| With :: No one yet 💋| Mood :: Curious 💋| Ooc :: Meh. Hopefully I did good... q wq

Lazy Trash

User Image
                                                  Gabriel Moorison
                                                  XXXXXXThe Determined Trainer

User Image

XXXXX XXXXX
                                                XXXXX XXXXXl

| Where :: | With :: | Mood :: | Ooc :: <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lazy Trash

Pan Merceth
                                        XXXXXXThe Intern

User Image

He didn't know what happened. One moment the tall brunette was chatting with the little blonde angel, Lux, in passing and the next a code red popped up on his pager. The thing was going insane with beeps. 'Geezus christ... What did I do this time?' The bitter thought rolled through his head as he kept walking to his dinghy little office. Someone would take care of the lovely little ball of sunshine; this wasn't his first rodeo with him seizing out of nowhere. He knew that Julian didn't want him anywhere near the sweet dear and thus he didn't want to bother with the repercussions of disobeying his majesty. The Intern already had a paper due at midnight today, he just wanted to be done with the thing as soon as possible!

Pan's eyes indolently swept through the halls, harboring little interest in anything he passed in his blue hues, shuffling forward with little motivation but to get back to his assignment. It was always annoying when the Head of the place so lovingly gave him something to do with his endless amounts of time...

Julian wasn't too fond of him since the very beginning and the feeling was mutual.

A hearty yawn escaped the tired Intern, finally reaching his destination. Entering the comely little room, he plopped down in front of his computer and stared blankly at the screen. 'I need to reevaluate my life's choices...' Twelve pages were filled and only two more to go... But what else could he add to fluff this beast of a paper up? Did Julian even read any of the papers he so diligently typed? A devilish smirk crossed his golden-olive features. 'I'll give him something to read...'

His fingers busied themselves, tapping on the keyboard in a hurried pace. Oh, this was going to be good. An 'innocent' little test to see if the devil himself read even a word of his essays. The guy looked like he was into nerdy porno spoofs so here he was typing about the porno 'Star Whores' in full detail for the remaining length of the paper. 'If this guy doesn't get a chub after reading this...' Pan was filled with determination to type the lewd scene for the man to enjoy... If he did. He put every ounce of effort into this, every bit of detail he could recall of the video.

"Yes!" The male cheered, finally reaching his page count... Just barely. The top of page fifteen read "the man spooged on the girl's face and they all lived happily ever after." If that didn't catch the man's attention, he didn't know what will. The 'print' button was pressed and thus the man was done...

So. ********. Done.

While the multiple pages were printing, Pan closed his weary eyes, leaning into his chair and waiting for his assignment come. His body yearned for sleep, for the feel of his semi-comfy bed and feel the sheets wrap him in warmth. No matter how brief his sleep, the bed called and, after this, he was heading there immediately... Or not. The pierced male drifted away to a reposeful state.

He hardly heard a certain someone grumbling for-- something, though Pan could feel that someone climb onto his lap and straddle him. "Hm?" His eyes opened to see his little Nik asking so nicely for a little pick-me-up. He stared at the lad for a moment, trying to get his thoughts together. 'He's so ******** cute...' He tiredly thought, his lips curling into a smile and his hands found their way to his hips. "Hm? I said that?" Pan teased his little druggy, playing dumb on the matter, though truthfully the Intern was a bit to groggy to remember what he was working on. "I dunno I think I need my memory jogged, babe. I don't know what you're talking about~"

He noted that the other looked a little miserable, so his little game was kept light. Pan brushed some strands of pitch black away from his face to take a brief look at him, peering into his eyes to see any abnormalities that would denote any brain damage or anything 'off' about him. "You look like s**t, but I guess daddy'll take care of it." He murmured, taking his pocket flashlight to flash his patient's eyes, seeing what the pupils did. He looked normal enough. Perhaps the pupils were a little sluggish, but all in all, this boy seemed like he could handle something better than what he was giving him. "Though I dunno if I should~ Have you been a good boy today?" Of course he would give him his fix, but he couldn't help but give him a hard time. Especially since this one seemed to love giving him one! What can he say? Pan just loved messing with people.

💋| Where :: His office💋| With :: Nikki <3 💋| Mood :: Spiteful > Impish, amused💋| Ooc :: Dere we go~

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Lazy Trash

ilo
                                                          XXXXThe C A T Familiar

‘This is bullshit…’ The thought drifted through the mind of a rather unfortunate looking black cat, hiding behind something to stave off the wind. He knew if he would transform into his more humanoid form, he would freeze to death. There was no doubt that anything without fur would turn into nothing short of a popsicle in this weather.

The little animal had no place to go; his fault really. Milo had refused to be taken in by anyone that wanted him for the sole fact he didn’t want to grow so attached to another. Not now anyway. Previously he was the partner of a warlock who summoned the creature into this plane for the sake of helping him with his magic. To guide him on his path. Unfortunately, he died and left the little familiar to perish here as a defenseless cat for the rest of his time. Pretty dismal existence, really. If it weren’t for the kind souls that left things out for the strays, he probably wouldn’t have made it for as long as he did, being stubborn and such.

‘I’m… Just gonna go get warm somewhere. Screw what anyone thinks.’ After a moment, the little black cat trotted from the safety of the protective trashcan and ventured forth to find a place to thaw out. Anywhere. Not the magic shop since there was a cat and the feral thing didn’t know how to feel about sharing space with another feline, especially one that is owned. The tavern sounded like a more pleasant pick of the choices. It was close by and maybe someone would buy the cat a drink! ‘Ha! I crack myself up sometimes…’ Like a drink was in his future. It was a nice thought.

Milo, once the door was open, jolted into the establishment and transformed into his ‘human’ form. The pierced cat ears, reddish cat eyes, teeth, claws and tail were reminders of his kinship. He kept his original attire, which was old and ripped, though still covered his pale skin from the elements and a sense of modesty for these odd mortals. Unfortunately he had no money to be here, to buy a single thing. Hopefully the owner or various others didn’t mind a homeless cat boy getting warm here.

Lazy Trash

User Image
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║││█║▌│║█

rianna aine
XXThe Temperamental Chef

“s**t…”

Outside of the kitchen, leaning against the wall with a lit cigarette resting between her full lips, Arianna took the time to take a small break from all the madness that plagued her the moment she woke up. The pressure was definitely starting to weigh heavy on her shoulders, needing to exercise the utmost care all in the name of ‘perfection’; she had been up since the unholy hours of dawn throwing together ingredients to cook, bake, simmer, and broil. So far so good, as far as she could tell. So far everything was coming together well! Which was usually uncommon when rushing.

Her vicious reputation seemed to persuade the various others to steer clear of her space. Oh the woman was very protective of her space. If she has to work alone taking care of the food and clean the entire place to such a sterile, spotless standard, than no one just enters this place. Not with their grubby shoes or their grabby little fingers; especially if they want to persuade her to give them a snack before meal times. She certainly wasn’t their damned mothers! Though after a bit, Ari did cave in and made a space for the hungry ladies to take a few candies, cookies, cakes, or anything of the sort to tide them over.

A sigh escaped, letting a cloud of cancerous smoke billow from her mouth. ‘Time to go back in…’ Arianna thought. She was just starting to enjoy her moment of peace, too.

Entering in, her slate-gray eyes swept through the kitchen, looking for anything… off about the place. Everything seemed to be in order, though with this place she could never be too sure. There was always that sneaky little redhead that so loved to press her luck with her, though the little s**t hadn’t managed to show her face—not yet, at least. ‘Something’s not right…’ The cocoa skinned woman’s eyes narrowed with suspicion glimmering. Despite the strange feeling in her gut, she immediately got to work chopping up rosemary to accent the potatoes she was currently working on.

As soon as the chopping stopped, her ears picked up something strange. It sounded like the small sound of shifting. “Hm… I hope there’s not a little red rat scurrying in here…!” Ari hissed, trying to see if she could spot the messy little rascal. It was always her, it had to be her. Who else in this god forsaken place would creep around her kitchen—anywhere really—like she did?

Arianna continued to work, hoping this was all just in her imagination. ‘This place is getting to me…’ It had to be all in her mind. This party was a big deal; there was no need to poke the bear and cause a mess. “Pepper… I forgot the dried pepper…” She murmured to herself before wandering off to the pantry to retrieve it. As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted by a certain little troublemaker who was stowed away in it, seeming to be struggling with her messy hair.

For a moment, the chef stared at the emotional little thing before uttering, “Oh hell no!” Quickly her rage started to catch up with her. “Get the hell out of my pantry! Get!” The other didn’t like to listen, however. Ari learned too quickly of that fact. She grabbed onto her sweater and yanked her out of her hiding place and out into the open. “Get. Out! Right now!” She yelled, pointing to the door. If need be, she would start flinging her arsenal of kitchenware and cans, though since she’s one of the manor’s maidens, it was just for caution’s reasons that she didn’t resort to such violence first.

[ooc; -flops- aaannnnddd here's the chef... -rolls into the dumpster- ]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wʜᴇʀᴇ :: kitchen Wɪᴛʜ :: Dolce Aᴄᴛɪᴏɴ :: dealing with a 'pest'

Lazy Trash

User Image

she
                                              XXXXThe F A L S E King

“You’re mine, little one… Forever.” The redheaded fiend whispered affectionately, carrying an unfortunate someone in his arms, and walking at a casual pace.

Darkness, gloom; inside these walls of stone and steel was nothing short of a dismal Hell. Torches and candles were the only things illuminating the castle, casting fiendish shadows in their soft glow. What light wanted to spill through the red-stained windows hardly helped, only adding to the ominous atmosphere of the place. Chains dangled and clanked, and the heavy footfalls of diligent guards could be heard milling about the place. Everything else was still ordinarily decorated. Suits of armor stood tall and proud, shrubs [as odd-looking as they were] in pots, paintings of various ‘family members’ and various other pictures added a certain accent to the walls. All in all, just a depressing place to end up in.

Ashe, the current tyrant of the land, had managed to capture the very one that started to blossom hope in the hearts of these pitiful people he ruled over. Oh, he couldn’t have that going around! Ever since his rise to power, the redheaded devil had put in quite the effort to suck away just about everything that made these people happy. Taxes were outrageous and what meager earnings they made allowed them just enough wiggle room to survive. A good portion of the food was siphoned to him, as well. He didn’t eat it, though his men were quite the gluttons and the dogs needed their meals. There was, also, the means of human sacrifice to him and, the higher quality they were, the more he would allow these peasants to have…

This boy will do, of course.

The lad in his arms, named Nyx as he had learned, had captured his attention. He was… beautiful. A breath of fresh air in a world thick with misery and death. An angel sent by a merciful deity to deliver joy to the wretched. His voice captivated many, including the devil himself.

Nyx’s limp body was gently laid upon an ornately carved, stone alter. Chains took life and snaked from where they dangled to capture the unfortunate soul’s wrists and ankles. Ashe took a moment to take in the beautiful image; the captured cherub sleeping, bound in chains. “So lovely… Even in sleep.” He purred, his finger tracing down the middle of his chest, stopping when he felt his pants. His hand curiously slipped in, feeling the warmth of his skin, whatever was within the confines of his bottoms was not safe. Just a feel, really. “And everywhere else, too…” He mused.

His hand trailed from the depths, wandering to his abdomen. “Wake up~” The rather adventurous hand kept feeling such an enticing body, while his dull set of gold rested upon his sleeping face. The drug he gave the smaller young man had to be wearing off by now. Ashe wanted to see the initial shock and awe of being his new toy; it was always amusing to see the horror in their eyes when they realized how terrible their luck was landing into his care.

The king was rumored not to be human, after all…

Lazy Trash

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hristoph XXX Xlfrich
                                                  XXXXXXXX Team Nocturne's Leader

User Image

Ah yes; it was a great day to escape from the drudgery of leading a criminal syndicate.

The rather tall blonde wandered through the forest with his Arcanine, following a path to the main city of Adelpha Island, clad in casual clothing and a rather heavy-looking backpack. It was good to take a break from Team Nocturne and all the stress of dealing with incompetent goons and searching for a certain legend to help further his plans. What plans? Domination of the regions, of course! He had his reasons. If it weren’t for his admins and second in command, the man would go insane…

Christoph enjoyed the fresh air and gorgeous scenery while he could, relishing the calm atmosphere as he passed through the forest. Sparse rays of light spilled from the cracks of the treetops, adding to the fantastical air of this place. The birds were chirping, and wild pokemon rustled around and peeked from their hiding places in the shrubs and trees as the two passed by.

“Arc!” The dog barked, becoming excited to see the city at a distance. The forest ended in an open field, still garnering the dirt path to the city. The more they walked, the more the arcanine became more energetic.

“Mm? You want to race?” Christoph questioned, harboring a knowing smirk on his face. The large, fiery pokemn barked happily, seeming to resist the urge to just bolt forward. “Hn~ alright… I bet you I’ll win this time!” He challenged playfully. “Ready? GO!” With that said, the two took off running, the arcanine obviously in the lead while the blonde ran at a moderate pace with a heavy pack on his back. A little exercise never hurt a man! Of course, as a little tease, the massive dog pokemon ran around his friend and trotted next to him all the way to the city.

Once they became close, Christoph stopped, panting tiredly from the exertion. His beloved pokemon didn’t even appear to break a sweat! Affectionately the arcanine licked his cheek. “Ja, ja…” Chris said, breathlessly. “You won… I’ll give you a treat later, Freyr.” He started to walk after he finally caught his breath, wondering where to go first. Obviously he needed a coffee!

He also needed to see a special someone….

How long has it been since he and his dearest Lucien seen each other last? It felt like ages, it was definitely too long. Weeks formed into a couple months. Just thinking about the little sylveon filled him with excitement. Lucien was, actually, one of the few reasons why he visited this place; the young gijinka always knew how to brighten up his—well—existence, in a sense. Chris sometimes felt a little guilty for not telling him the truth, that he’s secretly squandering pokemon and resources in order to gain more power. That all his efforts went into finding and capturing the very tree-like vessel that Yvetal was slumbering in. But the finer details didn’t matter. Luu didn’t need to know and Chris didn’t need to tell him he’s been up to no good for the past few years of work.

“Kaffee… Ich brauche Kaffee.” He muttered to himself, giving Freyr some affectionate scratches. Maybe he’ll run into the little sweetheart on the way. “Oder… Luu?” The set of cold blue landed upon his companion who answered with an ‘arc’ woof, smiling. “Thought so…” The fiery beast’s ears were scratched as well. “Big lug~ come on, then.” With that said, the duo made their way through the rather lovely city.

| Where :: Adelpha City | With :: No one but his Arcanine | Mood :: Calm, playful | Ooc :: <3

Lazy Trash

User Image

Tori

XXXミミロップ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

‘I’m sorry, Kass…’

The thought drifted through the male lopunny’s mind as he trudged forward with a troubled look on his milk-chocolate face. His scowling lips held a cigar between them, a trail of cancerous smoke drifted behind as he made his way to… Anywhere. The pink-haired man really didn’t know where he was wandering though anywhere was better than his owner’s empty bed. On the outside he appeared irritable, perhaps even weary and worn. On the inside he felt like something was cleaving his chest in two; the broken dam spilling forth emotions he merely pushed aside.

‘I hate this… You really don’t know how much this hurts, buddy… and you know it.’

This always happened when he happened to push his limits with his dearest friend, his owner, whatever suited him best. When the bear of a man was pissed off by the playful rabbit, Tori was ‘punished’ by being relieved from his team for the day. It really shouldn’t have bugged Tori as much as it did now. Then again, he had been bottling these things up for quite some time and his thoughts were becoming darker every time this happened. Honestly. What really is the point of having a gijinka on your team if they keep being kicked away for a shitty excuse? There were times when Tori wanted to question the man. Why was he still on his team if he just planned on throwing him away for a day? For—nothing more than anger issues, on Kass’s side. Tori… He just wanted to be by his side. He was as loyal as a gijinka could get, but it was getting harder to stay there if he wasn’t needed for anything more than…

A sigh escaped, letting loose a billowing cloud of smoke. ‘Just… Whatever. I hope you’re fine without me…’ His reddish gaze lazily swept the city he wandered through, seeing a few of the folk that lived here mill about, while the visitors looked at what this part of the island had to offer. The place was refreshing in a sense that it looked like something out of a fantasy book, greenery decorating the place rather than being a place of steel and stone.

Tori wanted to distract himself, from the depressing thoughts that plagued his mind. There were restaurants and a little café that teased his senses with a delectable smell wafting from them though... The problem was, is that he was someone’s gijinka. He didn’t have a job, thus he didn’t have the money for anything to fill his empty belly. The man could meander over to the bakery and ask his lovely little ‘brother’ to toss him a snack to help tide him over. He could but he didn’t want to. Cora would be there stuffing her face and, as much as he dearly loved the woman, he would rather not risk triggering any more shitty thoughts in his current state.

Another sigh escaped. “What am I to do, now…?” All he could do now was continue to train his fighter’s body and hope the day went by quick. He hated having to wait for Kass to get out of the gym, waiting to be with him again. Sure, he could wander over to the smoke shop to socialize with the cute troupe of employees but… “Tsch, I don’t know what I want…!” Tori was starting to become frustrated. His aggression usually rose when he couldn’t sate his impressive sexual appetite and, as many active folks as there were here, he really didn’t want them right now. The only one he wanted merely tossed him aside for temper excuses. He could probably make due in the forest. Fight a few pokemon, breathe some fresh air, think about happier times and then come home to his beautifully aggressive partner to make up for lost time… Hopefully.

‘Sounds lovely, I guess…’ His scowl was starting to soften into something a little more positive, making his way to towards the forest.

Where || The City of Adelpha With || No one Mood || Down, unhappy Health || 100%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff