﹙❀﹚BRIBE
o1 slot ━ open

﹙❀﹚WAITLIST
o1 slot ━ open

&FREEBIES
tba here

Magical Senshi

Magical Senshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Goddess Onyxia
              ᴄʜᴏsᴇɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ: Caimbrie
              ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: Artistic freedom

Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Once In A Lifetime - Oswari Acadamy
              sᴜʙ-ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇs: Main banner, story, rules, clubs, profiles, students, calendar, ships, announcements
              ᴍɪɴɪ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs?: yes - I want each category to be banner form. Story, rules, clubs, profiles, students, calendar, ships, announcements
              ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴs?: N/A
              ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs/ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs?: Yes - I want a reserve to have a img size of 250x180, name, age, race, sex, sexual oriantation, club, 3 positive & 3 negative personality, username, samples and for the profiles I want an img size of 224x400, name, age, race, sex, sexual oriantation, club, abilities, 3 positive & 3 negative personality, 5 likes, 5 dislikes, about, username

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs:
              Use what ever you feel works for the sub-banners one two three for the main banner use one of these pics with the gif one two gif (must use)
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Artistic freedom
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Artistic freedom - make it beautiful!
              ғᴏɴᴛ: Mixtures of bold simple fonts and script.

Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:

ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Main post

creator & owner; Goddess Onyxia
              mods; None yet
              theme; High School Academy | Drama/Romance | Slice of Life | Modern Day
              literacy; Lazy-Lit
              coding/gfx; Artists name
              status; Open/Accepting
              images; Anime only

Post 2 (Story)

Oswari Acadamy looks and feels like your typical high school, least that's what the headmaster wants you to think, but some of the students here at Oswari Acadamy aren't all 'normal.' Students with unique abilities must be careful around other students since some have no idea about the secrets Oswari Acadamy is hiding. Here in Japan, Osawri Acadamy is one of the top richest schools, where many rich, smart, or just very lucky students come to learn.

This is your chance to make an impression if you haven't already. Some of you are new here, others are either in their second or final year. Either way, you are here for a reason. Either to learn, find love, strengthen your abilities or just hang out with friends. This is your school and you hope to make the best of it.

Post 3 (Rules)

I know there's a lot here but please read them all.

- please follow Gaia's ToS.
              - this is a lazy-lit+, but do keep in mind there is some requirements, such as; that you
              add enough information to your post that everyone stays interested & it provides enough
              content for someone to respond to.
              - please use anime pictures only, I won't accept real life. Make sure they
              look like they belong in a modern slice of life setting
              (must look relatively human, no wings, tails, horns etc. Vampires, Aliens, and Demons are okay as long as they look human)I may consider lolita boys/girls.
              - please be respectful to everyone here, no fighting, or being rude, it's fine when your
              characters do it in the RP, not you. (Romance & drama with rpc's is encouraged)
              - send your Student reserves to me via pm, label the title "Osawari Student - Reserve" once i give the okay, you can fill out the profile right away.
              - please, please, please, communicate with each other, this means plotting, chat,
              etcetera in the ooc.
              - try to post at least two or more times a week, I get we all have lives, but try to keep
              me posted when you can't post so that I don't open your spot for someone to claim cause you
              didn't post in that week.
              - please use layouts or a picture of your character so we know what they look like.
              also try to include a section in your post for location, who with, etcetera.
              - please use font colors that's readable don't use colors that are bright or too light.
              - please don't use font size 9.5 or smaller use either 10-12 font size. I'm old
              and going blind, I can't see that small.
              - don't hesitate to pm me with any questions you might have.
              - lastly,
              have fun!

Post 4 (clubs)

Athletes
              - basketball
              - swimming
              - football
              - soccer
              Nerds
              - book club
              - d&d club
              - student council
              - band
              Outcasts
              - no clubs

Post 5 (profiles)

reserve code here
              profile code here

post 6 (students)

Dorms
              Floor 1 (singles - Rich kids)
              101 -
              102 -
              103 -
              104 -
              105 -
              106 -
              Floor 2
              107 - name & name
              108 - name & name
              109 - name & name
              110 - name & name
              111 - name & name
              112 - name & name

Athletes
              0/6

Nerds
              0/6

Outcasts
              0/6

post 7 (ships)

PM your relationships too me.
              Key: name ❤ name -- couple
              name → name -- one way crush
              name ⇄ name -- two way crush
              name ✖ name -- break up
              name, ♦ name, etc. -- siblings

Post 8 (calender)

mon-tue-wed-thu-fri-sat-sun
              01 02 03 04 05
              06 07 08 09 10 11 12
              13 14 15 16 17 18 19
              20 21 22 23 24 25 26
              27 28 29 30

Events
              Orientation day in the auditorium
              Halloween Party
              Christmas Party

Post 9 (announcements)

month, 00 (time), 0000:
              month, 00 (time), 0000:
              month, 00 (time), 0000:

reserved post

reserved post

ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: google chrome
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: 1920x1080
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: when you can
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: I would also like a IC, OOC & PT buttons in the main banner
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: 35b + Tutti Frutti Bunilla from your highly desired list
              Quote:

Magical Senshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: The Bunit
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: Artist’s choice. Either two matching images (one for the header and a side image) or L-shape. If possible I would like a time skip button that ties in.

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Blake Tanner
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: x x x x You can use some or all of these. The model name is William Levy if you needed something else; he’s not overly happy though, so it would probably be best to avoid the pics where he’s just cheesin’ into the camera. And obviously, I changed his eye color to that blue you see...
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Various shades of blue work. I’m not overly particular as long as it isn’t girly.
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Not gory or girly. He’s a senator for new york, and hails from a Texas horse ranch. Big oil family. Whatever theme you think will work with that.
              ғᴏɴᴛ:Maybe CM Old Western or poker kings

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Statuses (Location/Thoughts/Company/Ooc)
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: Chrome
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: unsure
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: Whenever possible. I saw you have other orders before me. I’m fine to wait a little bit. However, the thread has already started, so in the next week or so would be amazing
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Any other information you would like to add.
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: I have tough talker, and will give you 15 billion gold? Inflation is high so let me know if this is too low.

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: AvatarRoku05
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: What you are ordering: Vertical banner (for use in guild announcements)

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: "A Fishaholics Anonymous Guild Announcement"
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: No specific image- something to do with Gaia Fishing!
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Love teal and green colors
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Gaia Fishing
              ғᴏɴᴛ: "Grand Hotel" font if possible

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: None
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: None
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: None
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: No rush!
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: I have given some details, but just be creative and have fun with it. I am not picky- I like surprises! This is a banner I am going to use to help make our guild announcements look nicer. Please just make it fish themed!
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Would like to offer 1B gold
                  Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: L-shape Layout x 2
          Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Graphic one: Wren Surroulian Kane
              Graphic Two: Takehiko Hayashi
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: Graphic One:: album | (suggestions only, not all are required ) favorites: X X X X X X X X
              (not all are required, just giving a good amount of choices) Graphic Two:: X X X X X X X X
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Graphic One: Reds / blacks / grays
              Graphic Two: bright greens / turquoise / gray
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Graphic One: dark | gory | lite gore
              Graphic Two: fun | happy | cute
              ғᴏɴᴛ: artistic freedom on both

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Statuses: Location / Mood / Attire / Thoughts / Company / Ooc on both. Would also like at Timeskip
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: Firefox
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: I have a 13" macbook >.> | so I has a small screen.
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: Graphic one at least by 2 week. The second can be any time.
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Have fun, I love artistic freedom. The first graphic is for a demon that happens to own a bar and works as a cop and the second graphic is for a little kitsune that is pretty much a snowflake. ^^
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: I will be offering 20b gold for both.
              Quote:
              GRFX ONE:
              Palette - 1 2 3

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Elixirous
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: L-shape Layout

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Yukiko Ito (The Gamer)
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: [This is the main and my favorite] [Would like to see this used, but not required]
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: Maybe some dark reds. I'm not sure. Just play with it and do what you think fits.
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Maybe a little gamey? Like some pixel action and pop looking. If not, then girly/fancy. Just a nice looking graphic. SORRY I SUCK AT THESE.
              ғᴏɴᴛ: If you go with the gamey theme, maybe some curvy text and some pixel text mixed. >w<
              You have lots of freedom here, sorry.

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Statuses (Location/Company/Ooc)
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: Google Chrome
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: 1680 x 1050
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: No specific date, the roleplay hasn't opened yet. :3
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: If you can, I'd love a timeskip button!
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: I can either pay with Tutti Frutti Bunilla, Vivid Stroll, or about 6.5 bil. Let me know which works.

Magical Senshi

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: InkHound
              ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ: Main Header (largest!), Banners, sidebars(three textless, different ones please), and small footer.

Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Welcome to Sunnydale!
              sᴜʙ-ᴄᴀᴛᴇɢᴏʀɪᴇs: Announcements / Rules / “So here’s how it went down…” / Characters / Experience & Fighting / Current Residents / Obtainment / Links / Credits / Events
              ᴍɪɴɪ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs?: n/a
              ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴs?: Yes! First is linkback button (200x40px) to the main shop with the title; Welcome to Sunnydale! I would like that one to be animated, please.
              Second, third, and fourth buttons we'd like to be modeled after 90s Pins, each respectively titled; "The Guild", "DROP thread", and "Hiring!" Rough guesstimate size of 120x120px? Unsure, whichever you think looks best
              ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs/ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs?: n/a

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: Gallery Here. It's whatever strikes your fancy, but please use this graphic in the main header in place of title-text
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: These colors seem to work well, feel free to pick others, going for cheerful/creepy combo
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Summer! It’s a perfect little small town AND NOTHING EVER GOES WRONG. EVERYTHING IS FINE. (think Pleasantville hiding Amityville horror)
              ғᴏɴᴛ: Yerbaluisa & Copperplate

Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:

ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: N/A
              ᴡᴇʙ ʙʀᴏᴡsᴇʀ: Chrome & Firefox, and other members likely to be using different ones.
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: Will be used for a B/C shop, so many members with different resolutions. Happy medium, if possible?
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: October 17th, 2016
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: This is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer B/C shop. So a splash of the 90's would be awesome! Also, here is the thread and it's current formatting, to help give you an idea where graphics will go.
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: 100bil + Pale Pink Bundle, Seifuku Style Bundle, Noblewoman Bundle

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: DawneeDaydream
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: What you are ordering: Post graphic, I'm not picky about the specific style but I am fond of L-Shape. I would also like a full layout, so add in a time skip and such.

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Leliel aka Lailah Tov
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: Any of these
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: I like these colors, but if you think other ones will work better then go for it. I just ask that if you use other colors you give me the color cods please ^.^ #e0b3ca, #94718b, #2e3b59, #ac95c2
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: She's an angel and very feminine so something light and airy? If that makes sense.
              ғᴏɴᴛ: Brotherhood Script from dafont

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: I'd like statuses, please (Location/Mood/Attire/Company).
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: Genuinely not sure, I know I have a 17" screen though.
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: No specific duedate, but maybe within a week/week and a half? So like, between 10/3-10/6?
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: For her name could you do "Leliel" in larger text and then "aka Lailah Tov" below that in smaller text? I'm really, really easy to please so I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with, I would just like to ask that the graphic not be too big to where it takes up most of the post space and that the final product doesn't look boxy. I also love it when graphics, if rectangular, don't have harsh lines (so like brushstroke edging or some sort of flower/lace background thing to soften up the edges).

Also, I can't remember if you wanted the face claim's name, but it's actress Rachel Bilson.
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: 15Bil?

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: DawneeDaydream
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: What you are ordering: Post graphic, I'm not picky about the specific style but I am fond of L-Shape. I would also like a full layout, so add in a time skip and such. This graphic you'll have pretty much complete artistic freedom on since I'm not sure what exactly I want with it.

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Efimia Magdalene Ubel, Bringer of Chaos
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: Any of these. I do ask that you don't mix the color photos with the black and white ones. (The red ones are my favorites though)
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: I don't have a color palette for this one, so you get free reign. I just ask that you provide me with color codes for the colors you use.
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: She's a chaos demon, so something edgy. Doesn't necessarily have to be "demonic" looking or grungy, just nothing too overtly girly.
              ғᴏɴᴛ: I have no preference, just something that's legible and goes with the graphic

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: I'd like statuses, please (Location/Mood/Attire/Company).
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: Genuinely not sure, I know I have a 17" screen though.
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: No specific duedate, but maybe within a week/week and a half? So like, between 10/3-10/6?
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: Could her title (Bringer of Chaos) be put below her name, or maybe worked into the background of the graphic? Not sure if that's even possible, but yeah) I'd prefer this not to be boxy, but I think something with clean/sharp edges would fit this character's personality, if not that then maybe something kind of.. smokey feeling? I don't want the graphic to be too big to where it takes up most of the post space and leaves a narrow margin for text. I'm really easy to please so I'm sure I'll love whatever you come up with.

Also, I can't remember if you wanted face claim names, but the model is Elina Ivanova/Vasilyevna
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: 20Bil?
              Quote:

Magical Senshi

Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Venoct
              ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ: L-shape with a bottom button

Gʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ Iɴғᴏ:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴏɴ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ: Darrin Evan Higgins - The Lugel Island Hermit. On the bottom button I would like "Blacksmith Apprentice" to be written
              ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs: I'm giving you all the images I like. Use whatever ones inspire you. [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] He is also a pokemon trainer, so if you could somehow include the images of his two pokemon, that'd be wonderful [Litwick] [Sneasel]
              cᴏʟᴏʀs: [x] I'm really bad at choosing colours and matching things. Seriously, artistic freedom to the max
              ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: Well, Darrin is a stupid, simpleton character. So I would imagine it should kind of reflect that
              ғᴏɴᴛ: [x] again I'm really bad at choosing so feel free to have artistic freedom

Cᴏᴅɪɴɢ && Fɪɴᴀʟ Dᴇᴛᴀɪʟs:
              ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ: Statuses (Location/Mood/Thoughts/Company/Ooc)
              ᴅᴇsᴋᴛᴏᴘ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: No idea
              ᴅᴜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ: Whenever
              ᴇxᴛʀᴀ: If you have any questions, feel free to ask
              ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: EDIT: how about a CMYK Rainbow March?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff