Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Capitalist

User Image
                  "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment."

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                Please, fill out the form below with your information.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                              »--- [Morven Cynric Llewellyn]
                              »--- [16]
                              »--- [Male]
                              »--- [Blackthorn City]
                              »--- [Rocket]
                              »--- [That's for me to know and you to... uh, not]
                              »--- [5'2"]

»--- Character faults

◈ Anemic
                ◈ Snooty
                ◈ Rude
                ◈ Over confident
                ◈ Disorganized
                ◈ Physically limited

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand,
                and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."

Feral Capitalist

User Image
                Good, now please; tell us more about yourself.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
              »--- Personality

◈ As far as first impression go, Morven isn't exactly the friendliest person in demeanor or in attitude. Morven is the kind of person who resents you before he knows you, which generally leads to awkward relationships with those around him and scarce friendships. It takes a lot for Morven to consider someone as a close friend, especially those who work with him. He tends to treat his relationships with them as strictly business and tries to keep a serious attitude about him, even though at the base of it all he is still only a kid of 16.

At the same time, those who Morven works with are often the only ones who really get to see much of his personality unless work calls for him to interact with others. Morven is a bit of a work-a-holic, he likes to keep himself busy with whatever missions he can get; and during the time that he needs breaks for the sake of his health, he spends his time in the Rocket HQ since he doesn't have any family or other sort of accommodation in Kanto. Towards his co-workers, Morven isn't a whole lot more cheery or amiable, but he doesn't hesitate to state his opinion and he is almost always convinced that he's right. In general, Morven is can come across as rude, often without even noticing it since it's often just his tone or his lack of a filter; He does put some effort into being as polite as he can when he's speaking to the boss though despite his usual slip ups of social faux-pas.

Underneath it all, besides being a bit lonely, a tad insecure, and absolutely despising the effects of his previous illness and the surgery... Morven really isn't much nicer than he appears on the outside, he can have a bit of a softer side when he's in a good mood and he is capable of being worried for another person or a pokémon, but his personality isn't all that guarded and he speaks his mind very often... Many times without considering the repercussions until the words have left his mouth.

»--- History

◈ Born in Blackthorn city, that was where Morven spent a very good chunk of his life. He ended up spending most of his life in Johto since he couldn't travel much due to his illness. Ever since he was very young, he was sick. Morven suffered from organ failure for more than half his life so far, it made it difficult for him to participate in being active like the other children in the village, or even leave his house some days; however, he was still determined to follow the examples of the dragon masters in the dragon's den. Morven, at the time, was quite certain that he didn't know a single person in Blackthorn city who did not have a dragon type, and they trained in the dragon's den to become formidable opponents to anyone who challenged them.

Morven had trained a Dratini for a year, but Dratini had always been disobedient and had made it very apparent that she didn't like Morven. Their training never got very far no matter how hard Morven tried. He ended up spending most of his time studying strategies just trying to appease his pokémon. A year into their training, though, training Morven's condition changed for the worse. Due to the worsening of his organ failure, Morven ceased his training in the Dragon's Den and allowed his time together with his Dratini to end when he passed it on to a younger, healthier trainer who he believed would actually be respected by the pokémon.

Morven lived a while with no Pokémon, it was depressing and he did not appreciate the pity he received from the people around him be it for his sickness or for his lack of a companion. An operation was scheduled in Goldenrod city, in hopes ofcuring his illness. Morven moved to Azalea to live with his Aunt for a change of scenery and a more convenient location. The town was quiet and closer to Goldenrod, where he would be headed in a month for the surgery, which was also convenient in case any serious changes were to occur. Thankfully nothing did... but sometimes he would wish that something would, sometimes he wanted to provoke his body to react, it was boring. Morven had never really cared much for traveling and excitement, but now that he was supposed to be almost bed ridden he couldn't stand the idea of staying inside all the time.

Morven began to often go for short walks, or eat his meals and read his books outside by himself. His alone time was short-lived, however, when one day he made the mistake (as he thought of it at the time) of offering some of his lunch to a passing Teddiursa. The Pokémon would come back everyday at the same time and Morven would give it a bit of food, and everyday the Pokémon followed him a bit farther until it finally followed him right into his Aunt's house. It was placed back outside by Morven the first few times, but he eventually when no ursaring ever followed he gave in to the pokémon's persistence and allowed it to tag along with him. Morven had mostly lost interest in training Pokémon, and, for a long time, did not consider Teddiursa as his Pokémon. When it came time for the surgery Teddiursa still remained with him as a friend more than a partner in battle or as a pet. Despite the risky odds of the operation, Morven managed to pull through with Teddiursa's support.

It wasn't until he had returned to Blackthorn that he finally set a pokéball before Teddiursa and left the Pokémon to happily join him. Having a Teddiursa rather than a dragon type Pokémon like the good majority of the population in Blackthorn was a bit demeaning to say the least; The kids who Morven had trained with back when he had still had dratini certainly weren't letting him hear the last of it either, then again, Morven never let them hear the last of it if they'd given their Pokémon some stupid nickname. It was starting to turn into a trend, and Morven thought it was sounded really lame. There was no way in hell he was going to give Teddiursa some kind of petname, he did not consider him as a possession seeing as Teddiursa had adopted Morven more than Morven had adopted him. Besides, Morven thought they all sounded stupid calling their Pokémon by nicknames.

Even after the surgery, Morven was still weak; physical activity wasn't quite as dangerous for him anymore, but he was still supposed to be careful. His parents were lead to sheltering him once again, almost more than they had before now that he'd been 'blessed with a longer life.' Morven and Teddiursa decided to leave the region after Morven turned 15; The two travel=led all the way to Kanto and, while looking for work, Morven eventually came in contact with a job that was actually a branch of Team Rocket. For a few months Morven worked obliviously for an evil syndicate before he was approached by a grunt. Perhaps being locked up for so long had brought on a rebellious streak; whatever the case, he complied and Teddiursa followed his example without question or hesitation.

Morven worked for team Rocket for several months... and calling him a suck up and a perfectionist in his work would be a complete understatement. He may be horribly disorganized in his own business, but Morven rarely leaves his work unfinished or half done. Still being a simple, lowly grunt, there was no hope in getting any huge rewards for his hard work, but he was given Zubat as a sort of 'token of appreciation'... of course, this was more of a tool being given to him so Team Rocket could give him yet more work.

Feral Capitalist

User Image
            Teddiursa // N/A

[Quick Feet]
            [None]

In the beginning, I didn't want Teddiursa's company, I didn't want anything to do with him; however, I guess he must have seen something in me... probably the fact that I was sick, and he wanted to stay with me out of, dare I say it, pity. That, and the food, he really hasn't lost his appetite and is pretty easily won over by anyone who's offering him something slathered in honey that he didn't have to nick from a combee hive himself.
            To be frank, I don't know why Teddiursa liked me so much in the first place, and we don't have the much in common when it comes to our personalities... in fact, we're different in a lot of ways and we hardly compliment each other, but we still have our moment and he is by far the most loyal (and cooperative) friend I've ever had. I haven't had many friends, but I'd say that Teddiursa and I are pretty damn close... at that's not only metaphorically, this thing is practically stuck to me whenever it's out of it's pokéball which is often more than I'd like.
            Teddiursa has a lot more energy than me and is much more social and obnoxious in general, he has a bit of a complex on his size and appearance... I guess we have a little in common there. Teddiursa also enjoys the trill of battle a lot more than I do; it's not like I dislike battling, but the excitement sometimes feels like a bit much. We argue a lot, but Teddiursa doesn't seem to remember his feelings of irritation towards me from minute to minute, and I even find it difficult to stay angry at him most of the time.

『 Close Combat 』『 Lick 』『Cross Chop 』『 Fake Tears 』

User Image
            Zubat // N/A

[Infiltration]
            [None]

Zubat hasn't really been with me all that long... it's not exactly the brightest pokémon I've ever met, but it's good at following orders and he and Teddiursa hit it off well enough. You could say that we're still warming up to each other, but I guess we can't really have any complaints; after all, Zubat has always kept me out of the grasp of the authorities, and since it was bread and raised by Team Rocket it doesn't know any better than to follow out orders.
            He's still young, and very, very blind... sometimes I wonder if his echo location senses even work. I don't know if I'd go as far as calling Zubat a faithful companion, but he's definitely grown pretty attached to me; though, having been very young when I received him, I've probably taken an almost parental position to him. He's just not the stealthy in general, not only is he a bit clumsy at times but he has a notch taken out of his right wing from an unfortunate encounter with a prickle bush.

『 Hypnosis 』『 Leech Life 』『 Supersonic 』『 Whirlwind 』

User Image
            Spinda // N/A

[Own Tempo]
            [None]

There was a lot of mayhem when the evacuations began and Pokémon were being left behind either out of panic and desperation or simply by accident, dropped or forgotten. At this time a lot of Rocket members were dispatched in order to scavenge what was left behind. Many of the Pokémon had left their Pokéballs and we had to try and hunt down these already trained Pokémon since it was thought that they'd be stronger than wild Pokémon which might have been true. It was was also that we were supposed to look for uncommon Pokémon. When I found Spinda stumbling around around the mostly abandoned route not so far from his Pokéball I was hesitant in taking him because after Teddiursa I guess I've acquired a soft spot for Bear Pokémon and I was worried I'd have trouble handing him over to the boss. Either way, I was going to test him out a bit first, not wanting to give the boss some subpar Pokémon... And, that's just what he was. I haven't seen any Pokémon contests myself but I think that's what he was being trained for, it doesn't seem like they got to the battling part it just seems like he was supposed to perform his moves. He doesn't necessarily see me as a kidnapper so he isn't completely unwilling to listen but it's obvious he's still got some preference for his old trainer who he might still be expecting to come for him despite all insistence otherwise. He mostly doesn't have good accuracy or a proper understanding of how to direct his power all at his enemy but it's a work in progress. The only move I taught him was Dream Eater to compliment Zubat's hypnosis, the rest his old trainer must have done.

『 Flash 』『 Trick Room 』『 Dizzy Punch 』『 Dream Eater 』

Feral Capitalist

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - _ - With - _ - I'm - _ -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

A xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    MOOD
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears

Feral Capitalist

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════
- Location - _ - With - _ - I'm - _ -
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓

A xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓ ◓xxxx

User Image
    Teddiursa
    ▀▀▀▀▀
    MOOD
    Close Combat
    Lick
    Cross Chop
    Fake Tears

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items