◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is- 4'5
              My Weight is- about ninety-four pounds
              My Locks is- white
              Look into my- blue
              What makes me, me- n/a
              My part in this story- Dreamer
              This is who I am deal with it- Molly is a sweet girl, and is always well behaved. The thirteen-year-old is artistic, and smart for her age, though she is shy and timid when meeting someone for the first time. Molly is brave though, when it comes to protecting her friends or family. Even though she is a teenager, Molly is more innocent and naive than everyone else. Still, she does get nervous and scared in some situations. She is kindhearted and will make someone smile, but at times, Molly keeps her distance, as she does not wish to trouble anyone or be a burden. She also bottles up her negative feelings.

Due to her torment and abuse by her classmates, Molly has trouble with socializing with others. Other times, Molly is timid, along with a little anti-social. Still, she is the kind of person who would like to have friends. When she opens up though, she is quite cheerful and happy, as she will do her best to make everyone around her smile. Molly is a dreamer, as she always hopes for the best for the future, even though she suffers rejection at times.

Yeah, so that is my backstory- Molly is the youngest child and only girl of three children. At first glance at the white-haired girl, you would think that she was happy, or that she lead a normal life, like any other teenager. Only there are a few things wrong with Molly, that she cannot help with, since she was born without something we take granted. She is not only a mute, but has a weak immune system and heart condition. She was mostly the reason why her parents divorced. Her father did not want to raise a child who was going to financial trouble or could not speak.

Her older brother Hoshimoru, who was the eldest, went with their father, mostly to make sure their father would atleast attempt to visit Molly, or acknowledge her existence. Her other brother, Alex, stayed with Molly and their mother, who was very protective of Molly in a way where no one could get near her without his consent, which also made him hate their father. Molly always knew it was her fault, that her parents divorced, even when her mother said it wasn't. Still, the girl learned sign-language and wrote in stationary to speak, as her mother said that words were worth more than spoken.

While growing up, her mother home-schooled her, as they were unsure to send the girl to normal school. It was not as if she was unintelligent, or got ill as she did when she was small. Her mother feared that Molly would be treated differently, if she were to attend normal school. All in the while, Molly had picked up the habit to play the violin, as her mother encouraged her to express herself with music. Molly also picked up on drawing, as she would try to express herself, seeing as she can't speak. Slowly, Molly had managed to ask her mother to attend normal school. Her mother was hesitant, but she allowed it.

Molly was sent to normal school, as she hoped she would attend, but her dreams were dashed of having friends, because she was made fun of, mostly because of her being a mute. Some kids would reject her, simply because of her disability, and never getting a chance to know her. Molly would always get beaten up, but would somehow cover it up, when her older brothers would come to pick her up. Molly did not want them to worry about her, seeing as everything was hectic back home with the divorce. Though, she did have a couple of friends who would defend her. One day, a prank went too far, when a few girls locked a eight-year-old Molly in the closet. No matter how hard she banged on the door, no one would let her out. They taunted her to 'yell' for help, when they know she could not.

It took a few minutes until the door opened, and her brother swooped the sobbing mute in his arms, while the teachers held the girls to speak with their parents. Since then, Molly hated confined spaces and the dark. Many of the kids left her alone after that incident, while others continued to torment her, when her brothers were not around. Even so, Molly was striving. She was doing very well in school, as she had.

One day though, as Molly headed home from her violin class, trying to get out of the cold weather, as it snowed, she noticed something in an alleyway. She rushed over, and saw that it was a very injured digimon. She quickly took him to her home to treat him. Since then, Demidevimon, or Devi as she calls him, have been her first friend. He was able to pick up sign language, or read whatever Molly wrote. It was just recently, Molly and Devi had been selected to the dreamer guardian. Maybe finally she can have the world how she truly sees it... and maybe convince her father she wasn't a mistake.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★-daydreaming
                                        ★-Playing her Violin
                                        ★-Sketching
                                        ★-Sweets
                                        ★-Cooking
                                        ★-Being around those she cares for

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁-Rejection
                                        ☁-Teased for her disability
                                        ☁-Bitter Food
                                        ☁-Being left behind
                                        ☁-Being used
                                        ☁-Loneliness

oveş-
                                        ❤-Dreaming
                                        ❤-Her family and friends
                                        ❤-flowers

ears-
                                        ☠-Closed spaces
                                        ☠-Darkness
                                        ☠-Being hated

rush- XXX

Unbeatable Poster

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- DemiDevimon

Digimon Nickname- What your partner call you

Digimon Bio- Demidevimon lived a rough life since he was hatched out of his egg. Apparently, being a virus digimon meant that you were totally bad. So, Demidevimon acted like that, and did love that life. Yet, there was a part of him that felt that there was something more he needed to do. He saw how the world around him was dying, but he still had to defend his little territory he has. Though he does wonder what is missing. It was then there was a battle, and Demidevimon was chased out of his home, despite his best efforts to fight back.

Devi had managed to escape into the human world. He thought he was going to be deleted, and sent back as a baby. Instead, he was picked up, and rushed somewhere. Devi looked up to see a small girl, before he blacked out. When he woke up, Devi saw he was wrapped in blankets, and his wounds bandaged. It was then his rescuer had entered the room, and that was when he met Molly. Demidevimon had to admit that Molly was adorable, and sweet, despite his demeanor to her at first. He didn't trust her at first, but soon, Devi realized that Molly was actually treating him kindly, and wasn't tricking him.

So, the two of them had been together for a few months, and already, Devi had been protective of Molly. He would follow her around, and make sure no one would bully her. There are times when he did confront a group, and actually made one of them cry, after revealing their faults and secrets, when they tried to insult Molly. Around her father, it was worse. Devi would glare at the man, and even stretch his claws at him, whenever he tried to ignore his Molly. Though he could not confront the man as he wished, seeing as it would have strained the relationship even worse.

Now, they are guardians, which was shocking, but that gave Devi an opportunity to prove that he wasn't all bad, and maybe it would give Molly a confidant boost she needs when she's around people. He hopes that at least.

Digimon Personality- Demidevimon is tough, and has a temper. He is spunky, and is not afraid to say what is on his mind. He will act cold and cruel, especially those who think they are better than him, or look down on him. Though, if you gain his respect, or if he actually starts to care for you, DemiDevimon will fight tooth and nail to keep you safe, will protect you at any costs. Though he won't admit it. Devi is also determined and headstrong. He will not run from a battle, as he believes that he is strong, especially when it comes to protecting those he cares for.

When he hates though are those who believe they are holier-than-thou types, who turn around and decide who is obviously bad, simply because of their past reputation or they are a virus. Due to his tongue, Demidevimon will actually tear someone down, with his wit and words. He can also be fun to be hang around with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff