⋟⋟Kido┆ ┇Mokuba┆ ┇A.⋞⋞

Interesting Prophet

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε the Monk

My parents named me Mokuba Kido
          You can call me Mokie or Mokuba
          I am 13
          I was born on July 7th
          When I look in the mirror I see a Male
          If you ask me I would say I am straight.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is- 4'8"
              My Weight is- 96 lbs
              My Locks is- black
              Look into my- blueish gray eyes
              What makes me, me- Long Hair
              My part in this story- Monk
              This is who I am deal with it- Tough, Pacifistic, kindhearted, caring, wary
              Yeah, so that is my backstory-
              At a young age both of Mokuba's parents died and he and his older brother was sent to live to with their Uncle Jyou, who was a very kind hearted doctor and their father younger brother. However, it wasn't long before their Uncle also met an unfortunate end. Uncle Jyou had been on his way home one rainy night after stopping to pick up some take out for him and the boys after getting out of work at the hospital. He had been less than a mile from the house when a speeding drunk driver ran directly into him, killing Uncle Jyou on impact. After this their were no other family members who wanted to take custody of the brothers. Therefore, Mokuba and his big brother were sent to the local orphanage. The brothers stayed their for several months before both brother's were adopted by one of the cities rich & powerful. Their adoptive father was not a good man by any means and after some events their adoptive father committed suicide, leaving everything to Mokuba and his big brother.

From there Mokuba's life was finally starting to truly get better. His big brother became president of their late adoptive father's company and Mokuba was named the company Vice President since his big brother didn't trust anyone else enough to give him/her the title instead. Mokuba goes to the local school and does his best to keep his grades up. He has some friends at school and seems to be living a good life.

One day a mysterious letter arrived for him, which would change his life yet again...

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Chocolate Parfait
                                        ★- Card Games
                                        ★- Chess
                                        ★- Peace
                                        ★- Hanging out with friends
                                        ★- Hanging out with his older brother

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Celery
                                        ☁- Bullies
                                        ☁- Violence
                                        ☁- Fighting
                                        ☁- His older brother working too hard
                                        ☁- His kindness being taken advantage of

oveş-
                                        ❤- Everyone getting along
                                        ❤- His friends
                                        ❤- His older brother

ears-
                                        ☠- Being helpless
                                        ☠- Loosing his friends
                                        ☠- Loosing his older brother

rush- no one at the moment

Interesting Prophet

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Salamon

Digimon Nickname- Salamon

Digimon Bio- Salamon is one of the Holy-species of digimon that roam the digital world. She has the potential to become either good or evil, though all digimon have that potential as well. Salamon left the Primary Village she was hatched at shortly after she digivolved from YukimiBotamon (her baby form) to Nyaromon (her In-training form) because she could then properly defend herself and no longer needed to stay at the Primary Village. She was scared at first, but her curiosity out weighed her fears and began to explore the digital world. Besides, for as long as she could remember Salamon felt like that she was waiting for someone to come to her. However, day after day the one she has been waiting for never came to her. That was one of the reasons she went out to explore the digital world. She hoped and continues to hope that the one she is waiting for will come to her.

Until one day she finds the oddest being unconscious on the ground of the digital world. She goes over to investiage and she looks over the human realizations hits her: this is a human and the one human that she has been waiting for all this time. Her human, Mokuba, has finally come to her and the digital world!

Digimon Personality- Insecure, protective, kindhearted, optimistic, though she scares easily

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff