Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

News

11.20.08 // The shop isn't officially open yet but we have set up the thread and have a christmas/grand opening event in the works.
User Image

1.News
    2.Navigation
    3.Laws
    4.The Pets
    5.Story
    6.Adoption Center
    7.Pickups
    8.Customize
    9.Making Babies
    10.Roleplaying
    11.Humans
    12.Pet Trades
    13.Friends
    14.Staff
    15.Credits
User Image

General

!// Gaia TOS
!// Politeness
!// I allow language - So watch out.
!// Full words - I don't mind chat speak, like LOL, and things like that. However, I WILL NOT TOLERATE people using "u" instead of "you" "y" instead of "why" etc. DON'T DO IT IN MY SHOP!
!// No begging
!// Check the rules often - They are not complete and will change.

Flatsales

!// Not until the GO! - Posting before the go in speed sales will disqualify you.
!// Form - Not using the form (if there is one) will also disqualify you.
!// One per - One per post per person per sale. Meaning you can get ONE pet in a sale, however you may try for someone else in a seperate post.
!// Price - All FS Pets are 5K NON negotiable.
!// No subtle persuasion - No telling people "I really want ___ I hope no one tries for it" That's just sad.

Auctions

!// Autobuying - If you autobuy, the amount of your pure gold needs to be greater then your items.
!// Items - I will take any items worth 15K or more. I value them at 1K less then tektek (it is often behind just a touch)
!// Co Bidding - Perfectly ok. For my sanity no more then 3 people please.
!// Price - All auctions will start at 7K, non negotiable.
!// No subtle persuasion - No telling people "I hope no one outbids me, that's all I have...." That's just sad.

Raffle

!// Tickets - Unlimited amount. Most raffles will have incentives for more tickets.
!// Friends - As long as someone pays for it you can claim as many tickets as you like for friends.
!// Price - All tickets are 100g, non negotiable.
!// No pouting - No saying "I have terrible luck, I'll never win."
User Image
Stages

User Image Fallen Star - Once you have finally coaxed a star out of the sky it is not instantly bonded to you. Instead it appears to you in this form. A small, nervous fallen star. It takes only a few days for the star to bond with you and once it does it is yours for life.

User Image
Moog - Once the fallen star bonds to their human they grow into these cute and cuddly Moogs. Happy and carefree they enjoy life with their human very much. They are chaotically curious of everything and it can sometimes get them into trouble. They usually don't grow past this point but recently more and more have been getting much bigger. Much to the surprise of their humans. Most reports say they start to get bigger after a week at home. As far as anyone is aware they have not gained the ability to reproduce at this point.

Cert
User Image

User Image
By Palelu

The forest life stilled as something powerful began to stir within. The graceful deer stood rooted heads turned in the direction of the darkness; bird song falling silent as the smallest of critters took to their homes. The darkness however bleak poured from one whom could never suspect such evil from. He seemed to have an aura of innocence, this Black Mage, and however old of a being it was it responded well with the innocence of children.

The Black Mage watched from his stump of a seat as two of the local children ran through the golden valley. At his side stood Nanua sucking at the tip of his paw. Chuckling Veevee patted his age-old companion on the top of his fuzzy head, minding the pompom.

"Veevee!"

"Uncle Vee!"

The two children raced toward him, cheeks rosy from play and long grass scattered in their hair. "Uncle Vee." Panted a child with long corn silk hair. Her companion stopped just behind her, long mousy brown hair sticking up at all ends, one bao threatening to fall off her head. The piercing green eyes of the first child glared up at him, her mouth turning into a pout as she pointed an accusing finger.

"You were gonna fall asleep weren't ya?"

He covered up a laugh with his hand, looking at the other child who sported her own little pout. "No, Avis, Mage. I was remembering."

The brown haired child, Mage, tilted her head to the side as her small fingers began to pull out the loose grass from her locks. "Remembering what, Veevee?"

"Why the first time I ever laid eyes on Nanua." He replied, a grin in his voice. Nanua glanced up at his keeper before placing his thick paws on the stumping and stumbling up to sit in the Black Mage's lap. Veevee's hand made it to the top of the little Moogle's head, massaging just behind his right ear.

The children looked at Nanua in awe before looking at one another with excitement etched on their faces. Turning back to Veevee they promptly fell onto their bottoms, not caring if their skirts became wrinkled and dirty. "Tell us! Tell us!" They said at once.

"Alright, alright. How do fairy tales go?

Once upon a time there was a lonely man living on long after his time in a forest of eternity. Every night after finishing up lonely night with a lonely supper he would climb to the top of the highest tree and sit on the strongest branch. He would watch the darkening sky and allow it to eat up his loneliness for as the dark fell his true friends came out to play. He laughed with the stars, telling them stories of make believe, of princesses and dragons and of a hero loved by all.

Now he would talk to the stars for hours before slipping down back to bed and the stars listened with a heavy sadness. 'Why should he play alone?' The third star of the night would ask. 'It's not fair!' Wailed a fourth. The first and brightest star listened to the cries of it's fellows and soon declared, 'He will live alone no more. Who will go to him and be his companion throughout time?'

The stars fell silent for they were afraid of a night without their glow. It was not until near dawn that one of the smallest spoke up. 'I'll go!' It sang with a happy twinkle. 'I'll go and keep him well! I'll play with him morning to night and make sure he's always snug and tight.'

The brightest star glowed brighter still with pride. 'Then you will go tonight and fall from your haven. While you will lose your glow you will keep your warmth to keep safe in the dark.'

The little star twinkled happily as it fell through the night sky. 'Good-bye, my friends!' It cried, repeating itself until it came into the man's room through the cracked window.

The man woke with a start setting the tips of his fingers alight to spot who would dare intrude. Imagine the look on his face when the daring intruder turned out to be a fuzzy little thing who could barely stand?"

Veevee paused in his story his shoulders shaking in silent laughter. Nanua lifted up the paw he had been sucking on and patted the side of the Black Mage's face. Avis and Mage waited for him to settle down, wondering what could be so funny. "Ya gotta be kidding, Uncle Vee." Avis said indignantly. "Stars can't talk or turn into Nanuas."

Calming himself, Veevee shook his head at the children. "Everything has a voice, Avis. Especially the stars. Of course, they don't turn into Nanuas but they do turn into Moogs who grow just as you do. When you go home tonight and have your supper, go to your bedrooms and turn off the lights. Open the window and look at all the stars. Tell them stories and I bet you'll find yourself with a Moog someday too." His arms snaked around Nanua, pulling the ball of fluff close in a hug.

The children looked skeptical but that night did as he said. Soon they too had their very own Moog and as the years went and they grew they called on Veevee the Keeper once more to help coax the stars from the very sky so they might come to Gaians just like you.
User Image
Flatsale

Date:
Type:

Form
Speed

Owner:
Number:
Name:

Flaffle

Owner:
Preference List:
Name:

Auction

Date:

Raffle

Date:
Incentives:

Tickets
User Image
Slots:
Mini Mage: Closed
Avis Torre: Closed

Pricing:

!// Simple Design Adult 15K
!// Complex Design Adult 25K
!// Simple Lineart Edit Adult 40-50K
!// Complex Lineart Edit Adult 70-100K

!// For growings add 10K, We will not doing growing edited ones unless heavily bribed.
!// For Cosplays add 5K

Mini Can't do

!// Most clothing. I can do some but chances are I won't be able to.
!// Hair. Except Mohawks and simple hair like that this is pretty much a no-go.

Avis Can't do

!// Tutus.

Process

!// Check to make sure there are open slots.
!// Fill out the form below.
!// PM it to the mule. Forms posted in the thread could be missed.
!// The mule will then reply confirming your order and your total.
!// Send the trade, it won't be confirmed until your custom is done.
!// Wait....
!// Your colorist will send you a preview of your custom. If it's what you want say so and Mini will cert it and complete the trade.

Form

[b]Colorist[/b]:
[b]Owner[/b]:
[b]Mog Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Puff Color:[/b]
[b]Nose Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Base Body Color:[/b]
[b]Markings[/b]:
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] (remember if it's lineart edited it is ADULT ONLY unless you bribe me)
[b]Lineart Edits:[/b]
[b]Cosplay?[/b] Y/N
[b]Reference Pics:[/b] (The more the better)
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
User Image

Slots:
Mini Mage: Closed
Avis Torre: Closed

Pricing:

!// Non edited parents 100K
!// One or both edited parents 200K

!// You will get no more then 3 babies per breeding.
!// You may keep as many as you like, give away as many as you like or raffle as many as you like.
!// Edited babies will only get some of their parents' edits.

Mini Can't do

!// Most clothing. I can do some but chances are I won't be able to.
!// Hair. Except Mohawks and simple hair like that this is pretty much a no-go.

Avis Can't do

!// Tutus.

Process

!// Check to make sure there are open slots.
!// Fill out the form below.
!// PM it to the mule. Forms posted in the thread could be missed.
!// The mule will then reply confirming your order and your total.
!// Send the trade, it won't be confirmed until your babies are done.
!// Wait....
!// Your colorist will send you your babies, you then tell the colorist where each one is going.

Form

[b]Colorist[/b]:
[b]Mommy[/b]:
[b]Daddy[/b]:
User Image
Info soon.
User Image
Human//Gender//DOB//Name
User Image
Mini
I am open to all sorts of pet trades. Later I will put a list here but for now just PM the mule. I am always open to ideas.

Avis

User Image
Please let me know if you link us so I can add you as well. If you would like to affiliate please PM the mule. I would prefer you didn't post affiliation requests in the thread.

User Image

Links Out
User Image

Owner/Colorist/Goddess: Mini Mage of DHOOM
Colorist/Awesomeness: Avis Torre
Guest Colorist/Story Masta': Palelu
Mule: VeeVee The Keeper
User Image

Lineart Mindsend
Shading Mindsend
Banners Shirabelle
Cert Shirabelle