When I look in the mirror I see a Male
          If you ask me I would say I am Heterosexual

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5'8"
              My Weight is-120 lbs
              My Locks is-Light brown almost gray
              Look into my-(Eye color) Hazel
              What makes me, me- A large scar hidden by his goggles and a bunch of different animal footprints tattooed all over his back.
              My part in this story- The wanderer
              This is who I am deal with it- Since he lived most of his life moving and never really made friends, he is socially awkward, judgemental and oblivious causing normal conversations with him end up going in circles containing a large amount of questions. The only friends he ever had were animals, and like all animals it takes a lot to gain their trust. Miles is just plain hard to get along with, around most people he is distant and extremely oblivious. When you get the time to know him he is honest and gentle. Miles loves the idea of a great adventure, the thrill of gaining knowledge and seeing different things motivates him to no end. He sees animals as his only family and if you do anything to hurt them, he's able to hold grudges for a long long time. Due to his time in the wild, he gained a certain survival set of skills, like tracking,scavenging and self defence. Miles is a quick learner and highly adaptable.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory-Miles parents were always on the run,his father was an archaeologist fascinated by the ancient worlds and ruins. So, they spent a lot of time roaming around the world, spending years upon years living out in the wild. His mother was an inventor, mainly focusing on survival tools and equipment, being as well known as she was, she spent most of her days away from the rest of her family. Throughout his childhood, Miles managed to visit most countries and immersed himself in their cultures, learning their languages and histories. When he was around fourteen, he found a puppy getting attacked by a pack of wolves. He quickly found something to swing at them, putting the life of that puppy before his own. When he thought they were all gone, he went to check on the puppy and then another one popped out of the bushes and swung at him slicing his forehead but immediately met with a impact to it's ribs. His took the puppy back to his camp and fainted due to blood loss. When he woke up the dog was cuddled up next to him, since that day they were inseparable.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- The Wilderness
                                        ★- Ancient Artifacts
                                        ★- Reading
                                        ★- Learning
                                        ★- Cuddling

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Unnecessary Violence
                                        ☁- Animal Abuse
                                        ☁- People forcing their views on him
                                        ☁- Being told what to do

oveş-
                                        ❤- Animals
                                        ❤- Adventure
                                        ❤- Puzzles

ears-
                                        ☠- His dog dying

rush- XXX

Victorious Hunter

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Gaomon

Digimon Nickname- Khan

Digimon Bio- Gaokhan came from a rebellious part his village. Where they used to hold huge brawls into to find the strongest. The winner was Khan most of the time, since he tended to get a little more violent than the other combatants, earning the title Khan. Eventually he was banished for critically injuring multiple of his fellow kinsmen. Soon after he was banished the darkness came to pass, passing judgement upon his old village. When he got news of what happened he rushed back to see his whole village destroyed. That day he swore to take vengeance on who ever started the plague like darkness.

Digimon Personality- Khan is forward and blunt, mixed with a nasty attitude problem. He does most of the talking between he and Miles, mainly because Miles hates speaking and Gaokhan loves the conflict. Other than violence, Gaokhan struggles to show any of his other emotions, making him quite the tsundere digimon. Even though he doesn't show it, he is very protective of Miles and would do anything to keep him safe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff