Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Friend

DNP / DNS
coding samples and order forms for my first-ever coding shop

Clean Friend

User Image
                                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅
                                                    ;; my m a s k ˟ ::
                                                          IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL
                                                          IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL xx IT COVERS ALL
                                                        it's t i m e to { dance }
                                                              WELCOME TO THE BALL !

SIMPLE LAYOUTS !

Text. ;; ONE Comes with simple coding and no graphics (if graphics are wanted, it'll cost you an extra 1k).

Text. ;; TWO You may have lyrics or any other type of text on your layout. If you want graphics, you will have to
                              provide your own image(s).

Text. ;; THREE It shouldn't take too long to code (maybe less than a day), so this would be something to consider
                              if you need a layout soon.

Text. ;; SAMPLES

*I did not make all of the graphics seen in my samples. The credits should be in white text at the bottom of every post.

Text. ;; COST 3k (without graphics)

INTERMEDIATE LAYOUTS !

Text. ;; ONE Comes with more complex coding and no graphics (if graphics are wanted, it'll cost you an extra 1k).

Text. ;; TWO You may have lyrics or any other type of text on your layout. If you want graphics, you will have to

Text. ;; THREE It will take slightly longer to code (probably 1-2 days), so this would be something to consider if
                              you need a layout soon, but not right away.

Text. ;; SAMPLES

*I did not make all of the graphics seen in my samples. The credits should be in white text at the bottom of every post.

Text. ;; COST 4.5k (without graphics)

COMPLEX LAYOUTS !

Text. ;; ONE Comes with complex coding and no graphics (if graphics are wanted, it'll cost you an extra 1k).

Text. ;; THREE I'm not sure how long it will take, so you'll have to be extra patient if ordering this (it shouldn't
                              take more than 3-4 days, but it depends). This would be something to consider if you want a fancy layout, but it's not
                              needed right away.

Text. ;; SAMPLES

Text. ;; COST 6k (without graphics)

CHAT LAYOUTS !

Text. ;; ONE They work the same way as regular layouts, meaning the price depends on the complexity of the
                              coding you want. If you want graphics, they're an extra 1k.

Text. ;; SAMPLES

Text. ;; COST Depends on the complexity of the coding (see above for more information on different layouts).
                              Graphics are not included.

THREAD LAYOUTS !

Text. ;; ONE They work the same way as regular layouts, meaning the price depends on the complexity of the
                              coding you want plus 3k. Comes with coding. Graphics will be an extra 2k (it doesn't matter how many banners, buttons,
                              etc. you want because my graphics suck, anyway).

provide your own image(s). If you want a profile skeleton (for role-plays), it'll cost an extra 2k.

Text. ;; THREE I'm not sure how long it will take, so you'll have to be extra patient if ordering this (it shouldn't
                              take more than a week, but it depends).

Text. ;; SAMPLES

*I did not make all of the graphics seen in my samples. The credits should be in the first post of each thread.

Text. ;; COST Depends on the complexity of the coding (see above for more information on different layouts) plus
                              3k, since thread layouts generally require more work. Graphics are not included.

MASQUERADE !
                              we gon' p a r t y the night { away }

Clean Friend

User Image
                                              ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅
                                                    ;; my m a s k ˟ ::
                                                        it's t i m e to { dance }
                                                              WELCOME TO THE BALL !

ORDER FORM !

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/xXaki_pyonXx/orderhere.png[/img]

[size=11][color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color][color=#F87431]USERNAME[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Username

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color]I [color=#F87431]WANT[/color] A[color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Complexity of layout and type of layout (post layout, thread layout, etc.)

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color][color=#F87431]THEME[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Color scheme and theme(s), if you have one (or more) in mind (optional)

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color][color=#F87431]TEXT[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Text you want included in your layout (song lyrics, quotes, etc.)

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color][color=#F87431]IMAGES[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Link(s) to image(s) you want used (optional)

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color][color=#F87431]EXTRAS[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]If you want anything else or if you want to be more specific regarding how you want it to look, put it here. This will mostly be used if you're ordering a thread layout (to insert how many banners, buttons, etc. you want). Also use this to specify what you want your graphics to look like (if you want graphics in the first place).

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color]NEEDED [color=#F87431]BY[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Date you need the layout by (optional)

[color=white]Text. [/color][b][color=#EE9A4D]♔[/color][color=#800517][/color] [color=#EE9A4D]█[/color][color=#800517]┆[/color]TOTAL [color=#F87431]COST[/color][color=#800517]✦[/color][color=#EE9A4D]」[/color] [/b]Total cost + tip (optional)

MASQUERADE !
                              we gon' p a r t y the night { away }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas