Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a layout for MACCHIATO MAE, made by SPECIFICS.
        so don't steal anything, otherwise we'll both come after you and kill you.

███████████████ #69583F #69583F #69583F
        ███████████████ #AF751D #AF751D #AF751D
        ███████████████ #79A499 #79A499 #79A499
        ███████████████ #2E574D #2E574D #2E574D
        ███████████████ #2C3642 #2C3642 #2C3642

give me:
A mix between 1 and 2? or just two. It doesn't bother me. c:

it's for:
a pre-harry hogwarts role play. students have gone missing, people are blaming others and a select few have found enough common sense to ban together and try and figure out what's going down. other than that, it's a sort of leasurely and it takes the time to develope relations (not just dating, but friends), coming together to see things through - in the end to face a truth, some people have tried to hide away. Step inside, for a surprise~

text title:
Head text: Rumors
Sub: The halls are filled with

sections:
(not in any particular order)
intro
rules
announcements
plot - - > (the plot post is Candy's post in the test thread)
setting
characters
skeleton
sorting
maps
missing kids

colors:
I'm sort of on the edge. If you can make this work - then that's cool. But really, you can use any colours you like.

design:
I think maybe a sort of mysterious look. I know that's not much to work with, but something that looks smokey, but not necessarily dark. Though in the palettes, I don't think I have any with a brown in it. but I think that would look good for a design bit? But it's up to you. Horray for artistic freedom? 8D

specifics:
Possible Pictures
I would like a reserved banner, a 200x40 banner. Banners for IC, OC and a PD. Also a header banner for the "profile dump" please. (just the same as the sections)

total ========= unicorn && 15k
Macchiato Mae

User Image

»xxxxxxx»xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xxxxRUMORS

SPECIFICS, MACCHIATO MAE, [.CANDY UP RED.], AND J.K. ROWLING
                          are all credited for various components of this thread. please do not steal graphics or plot!
                          User Image
                                  YOU'LL HEAR THEM CRY OUTxxxx❝THAT'S NOT TRUE!❞
                                  YOU'LL HEAR THEM CRY OUTxxxx❝THAT'S TRUE!❞
                                  YOU'LL HEAR THEM CRY OUTxxxx❝THAT'S HOW RUMORS ARE STARTED!❞

intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro intro
                          User Image

ANNOUNCEMENT! ☐ ☑ ☒ - use these check boxes to indicate current announcements, past announcements, or whatever.
                              and this is where you talk about announcements and that sort of thing, blah blahbhalbhal blah blahl hblah blahlhlb

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          ( the above is for ooc thread )
          ( the above is for ic thread )
          ( the above is for PD dump. PD dump banner is here )
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe RUMORS float around
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us a ( story )

User Image

the.openingNIGHTxxxx»
                            It's going to be another year at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. New surprises are always happening there, but normally it's just the pictures coming up with funnier jokes or the teachers finding even duller lectures to go on and on about. Well, at the feast, some things are going to be announced. The lake was filled with some sea folk in need of a temporary home. Their home was destroyed by lusty sailors in search of beautiful mermaids, rumor has it. Hagrid was now officially in charge of keeping the fields and games. Because he isn't good for much else and his parents abandoned him at Hogwarts. Rumor, but some students know it to be true. Professor Dumbledore has now been promoted to temporarily teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts as well as his usual class. The rumor is the old professor couldn't handle it anymore and cracked like an egg, looney to the bone! But hey, that is just a whispered rumor amongst students and the pictures in the halls. None of the teachers have ever confirmed it. Those elders have kept their lips shut with any further information. Anything they need to know can be brought up with the current Headmaster.

the.upcomingCONFUSIONxxxx»
                            Along the way throughout the school year, some students have noticed their friends were nowhere to be found. Not in the sick bay, not in the owlry, not being tortured by Peeves. This is confusing the students and they approach the Headmaster, asking if he knew anything of the missing kids. He easily dismissed the idea of them being 'missing'. Of course they're friends were not missing, they simply had been called away for a while. He left it at that, that they simply had been summoned else where. Some sort of secret testing of their powers, probably. Well, that was the rumor that was going around. Rumors, rumors, rumors. The only thing a teacher could never stop was rumors.

the.unexpectedALLIANCESxxxx»
                            These rumors have caused a small group of unlikely friends to join forces, secretly tucked away in the Room of Requirement, trying to solve the disappearances. They have to solve these rumors. Some of the students were their potions partners, roommate, best mate, love interest! This is limited to secret meetings, whispering the halls and bathrooms, trips to Hogsmeade and magic practicing. This is NOT limited to romance, new friendships and adventure.

xxxxxxxxxxxAnd hey, this is all from the RUMORS filling the halls. So enjoy.

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( guidelines )

User Image

t . o . s .xxxx»
                          I'm not going into depth about this. If you've not read the TOS [Terms of Service] then I suggest you do it now.

godmodding.FIGHTINGxxxx»
                          Okay, I know this is a role play based from Harry Potter, but I'm particular about the fighting IC. Your character is not automatically stronger than another character - thus cannot automatically win. It doesn't work that way. Before getting into a fight IC, why not talk about it OOC with whomever you aim on entering a fight with. It's okay to use a spell that breaks something nearyby or something - but don't go around killing people. If you're unclear about something in this section, please feel free to ask me.

Also - specific spells ; you can probably find a list on google. I may add a link for you in the future. (:

literacy.POSTINGxxxx»
                          I know it says Advanced Literate, but I'm pretty lax on this situation. I don't necessarily care how many paragraphs you post - minimum is at least one. I know, in school, you were taught that a paragraph was a 5-7 sentence structure. If I see a one-liner, you'll get a warning. I understand writers block, I get a lot too. But if it happens continuously, I'll take you out of the role play. Or not. It really depends.

Also, I would prefer if you used bold and colour for your characters speech, and italics for their thoughts. I also enjoy post formats. The only reason I would accept you to post without some sort of format is if you an write like a famous novelist. So please, the least you could do is post with the characters picture and name maybe? (: I still believe simplicity is beauty, but not so simple as that there's only text there. Though, if you just can't think of a format, and have a post as long as three pages on Word or something, then we can talk about you not having a format until you get one made for you. I understand if you order one and it's not been sent to you yet. Really I do, so please if this is your case, tell me.

activity.RATINGxxxx»
                          I aim on this being a LONG TERM - ROLE PLAY so please, do not ditch after one post. If you're not looking for a long term role play, then please, just press X or Back.

Also, this role play is PG - 13. I don't mind cussing, as long as it's not the only thing your character says. No cybering, I don't mind holding hands, hugging, glomping, kissing - but anything past that and I will, firstly, take you out of this role play, secondly, I will report you. So best we just stick to safe stuff.

fun.HAVE IT.xxxx»
                          Like for reaaal. I want this to be a fun experience. C: So make friends IC and OC~! Any questions please feel free to ask! In OOC. But if its a serious thing and you don't feel comfortable asking in OOC then you may PM me.

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( cast )

User Image

OCsxxxx»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

! full name here.
                                              ♂ HOUSE HERE
                                              POPULAR » STUDIOUS » COLD IN CLASSROOM » FUN IN COMMON ROOM
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OPEN.username

! full name here.
                                              ♀ HOUSE HERE
                                              EYE FOR EXPLORATION » BEST FRIEND TO ALL » GENERALLY FRIENDLY » MATURE CARTOGRAPHER

! full name here.
                                              ♂ HOUSE HERE
                                              WOMANIZER » MASTER LINGUIST » ABLE TO EASILY WOO OTHERS » NATURAL LEADER

! full name here.
                                              ♀ HOUSE HERE
                                              NICE » SOMEWHAT EASY TO ANGER » SKILLED IN HIDING » SOFT-SPOKEN

premadesxxxx»

! james potter.
                                              ♂ GRYFFINDOR
                                              YEAR (#)

! sirius black.
                                              ♂ GRYFFINDOR
                                              YEAR (#)

! remus lupin.
                                              ♂ GRYFFINDOR
                                              YEAR (#)

! severus snape.
                                              ♂ SLYTHERIN
                                              YEAR (#)

! narcissa black.
                                              ♀ SLYTHERIN
                                              YEAR (#)

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( structure )

User Image

What you see below is a basic profile for the role play. It's quite bare and lacks interest. It's up to you to personalize your profile to suit the character. (: I believe making a profile is already quite a personal thing for the character , but getting to design it so that it further captivates the personality and idea of your character - that's something.

Feel free to make it as extravagant as you like - or as simple. But don't just leave it as it is, do SOMETHING to it. Break it apart into categories, add small graphics or change some of the wording. You can change where the picture would go, left, right, center or below. Be creative!

[img]IMGURL[/img]

[b]Name ;[/b] Full name please
                          [list]But I prefer ;; Nickname [/list]
                          [b]Origin ;[/b] Where you're from!
                          [b]Blood ;[/b] Pure, half-blood, or muggle born

[b]House ;[/b] Fill this in once you've been "sorted"
                          [b]Year ;[/b] Depends on how old you are. 1-7 = 11 - 17 years old. Incase you weren't aware.

[b]Personality ;[/b] What are you like, my dear?
                          [b]Defining features ;[/b] Tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.
                          [b]Likes ; [/b] Bullet it please
                          [b]Dislikes ;[/b] Bullet it please

When you are done with your profile (I mean DONE, it looks its best and you think it's a sure-fire winner), link it in the PD (profile dump) with a picture and link, and we'll review it, accept or decline then we sort you! For sorting please view the sorting post. (:

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( structure )

User Image

missing!GRYFFINDORGIRLxxxx»
                          xxxxxxxx( lily evans. )
                          any sort of blurb you might have on the missing person, like if there's any information regarding their whereabouts, or maybe where they last were seen? or possibly suspects, or cause of disappearance. whatever you want. :)

missing!GRYFFINDORBOYxxxx»
                          xxxxxxxx( peter pettigrew. )
                          any sort of blurb you might have on the missing person, like if there's any information regarding their whereabouts, or maybe where they last were seen? or possibly suspects, or cause of disappearance. whatever you want. :)

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( divisions )

User Image

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
                          But don't judge on what you see,
                          I'll eat myself if you can find
                          A smarter hat than me.
                          You can keep your bowlers black,
                          Your top hats sleek and tall,
                          For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
                          And I can top them all.
                          There's nothing hidden in your head
                          The Sorting Hat can't see,
                          So try me on and I will tell you
                          Where you ought to be.
                          You might belong in Gryffindor,
                          Where dwell the brave at heart,
                          Their daring, nerve and chivalry
                          Set Gryffindors apart;
                          You might belong in Hufflepuff,
                          Where they are just and loyal,
                          Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
                          And unafraid of toil;
                          Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
                          If you've a steady mind,
                          Where those of wit and learning,
                          Will always find their kind;
                          Or perhaps in Slytherin
                          You'll make your real friends,
                          Those cunning folk use any means
                          To achieve their ends.
                          So put me on! Don't be afraid!
                          And don't get in a flap!
                          You're in safe hands (though I have none)
                          For I'm a Thinking Cap!

- the sorting hat

This, is where you'll find out what house you'll be sorted in. After you fill out your profile, you'll be sorted! How does sorting work (without an actual hat to place upon your head)? We'll cast a poll (in OOC)! And just as it was said in the book - your opinion will be taken into consideration.

Though - honestly, your House doesn't play a big part in the role play. It's not like there's going to be tons of people and you'll call hang out in one of the house common rooms. So don't freak out if you can't be in Gryffindor (especially if there's already a lot of people in there...).

! CHARACTER NAME.NAME OF HOUSE

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( scenery )

User Image

Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. All but normal things happen in the courtyards and inside the stone walls of the castle. But this year seems promising. Whether you're new or returning to continue your education - something about the air of the place, just seems like good things will happen.
                          Or is this just another one of the heavy illusions that mask the actual walls of the castle?

Happy faces greet you. Smiles on everyone and cheery dispositions on most of the teachers. Can one really be so happy to teach?
                          Sly looks on upperclassman, shy looks on underclassmen, and confident glances are exchanged between those of the same class.

All you can do is look around and get on with your day. But its not only you that can sense the strange air around. Perhaps, together you can find the problem. Atleast, you have someone of a similar air to share thoughts with.

xxx»xxxxxxxx»xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»

The first night - everyone had successfully arrived to the castle. Or - that's what was assumed. A few students upon arrival seemed to have gotten lost. On the train? Or on a boat to the castle? It would seem probably, that if anything did happen, they would fall over. But still - would that really happen? So soon into the year? The first night?

No. That couldn't happen. Maybe a few rebel students wandered out of the view of prefects or teachers? That seems most probable. Nonetheless, the feast is tonight, the sorting to be done, and mingling shall commence. So raise a glass for those who joined your house and friends you've come to see again.

This year should prove to be most interesting.

User Image
User Image
                                          CROWDING THE HALLS
                                          FILLING THE HALLS

PLAGUING THE HALLS

xxxxxxxxxxxxand they give us the ( layout )

User Image

coming.... soon? o wo

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out