Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Witch

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❝ THE INDOMITABLE (SUN) USERunallied
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━ ✽ gregory domitanus • 17 ✽ year two ✽ manchurian wild boar ✽ hooked swords

• His parents are both masters of two different kinds of martial arts, and are respected trainers of sun guardians of 
      numerous exorcist families. However with a threat to their lives, they have recently allied themselves with the 
      Acquarone famiglia. He inherited the sun from both of his parents and has been taught to use it from when he was 
      little. Because of his talent, the Acquarone famiglia is pressuring him into joining their ranks.

Cosmic Witch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              • User Image
                                                ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《 kanashimi ni tsuba o kakero!
                                                xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female 
                                                exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the 
                                                opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ gregory DOMITANUS
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ dom ; greg
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ " male for sure, but which one is that the answer to? "
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ seventeen / march 23
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ unaligned / sun
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ His parents are both masters of two different kinds of martial arts, and are respected trainers of sun guardians of numerous exorcist families. However with a threat to their lives, they have recently allied themselves with the Acquarone famiglia. He inherited the sun from both of his parents and has been taught to use it from when he was little. Because of his talent, the Acquarone famiglia is pressuring him into joining their ranks.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

They used to call me Mister Sunshine, nuke, sunny. Ha ha I guess you could say I get a little over excited sometimes and shout too much. I have a pretty long fuse, but it goes off with a big bang like BANG. But, uh, I get along with the people close to me pretty good. My friends are the same as family to me, I'll protect them down to my last drop of blood. They might also call me a jock since I've been into martial arts since I could walk, but look at my parents! That's a given. Easily distracted. I ain't big on the books, ya know, it's a pretty dull task. I learn better doing things with my hands ...that said I do happen to know a lot about mythology and folklore — the subject is boss. Friendly, I don't mind talking (I've been told too much sometimes and not always on the same topic that everyone else is. Blame the language barrier!), but I can't promise to finish a conversation I've started, it's that distracted thing. Sometimes a little too trusting and ... They think I don't know about it, I know they claim I got some kinda flip personality thing going on. As far as what strangers like you see, why don't you tell me? It ain't fun being the only one on the hot seat!

User Image
                                                ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《 spit away your sadness!
                                                xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of build, would you say that you have?

Lean, muscled, all around athletic and dang proud of it! It takes a lot of work to get abs like this, touch if you want to! Wow, you're doing a great impression of a tomato right now. Did you know they're considered a fruit? They're not even sweet, uhm! Where was I - I do what I need to for martial arts training—my style can't allow me to be too big. I'm six feet and four inches with long legs and a long reach. For basic physical training I run and box so the muscles are toned and compact instead of bulky.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are green and that you are a brunette.
                                                However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

I have solar themed tattoos, but the only real one is in the center of my chest with the solar rays reaching around my shoulders and down to my navel. The ones on my arms are henna tattoos with tribal and traditional sun symbol inspiration. It isn't too much it is? I'm not sure if I want them permanently, so this is good for me.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

I'm six feet and four inches! Weight? Around one eighty and some extra.

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

Weeeell Don't get me wrong now, I don't spent too much time in clothing- I MEAN I don't put too much time into clothing; but I like to be comfortable and look nice so if I'm not in sporty or practice clothing you can find me in urban chic and trends from being a Tokyoite and moving to Italy.

Cosmic Witch

• User Image
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《kibun shidai de semenaide!

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your 
                                                parents or at least parent figures //smiles

If yer into martial arts or fitness ya've probably heard of Amy and Wilder Domitanus. It was like the marriage of two fists coming together to kick the world's a**. And smile while doing it. They got plenty a power, but they're good souls an' full a' honor and all that. Even honorable people get caught up in s**t sometimes though. They don't think I know, but I heard the rumors. Somebody was out to nix 'em, but they had a baby boy an they had ta keep 'im safe. So they hooked up with the Acquarone famiglia.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique 
                                                stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

I had the kind of childhood most little boys would dream of I think! My parents were globe trotters, martial artists, and exorcists off the circuit. As soon as I was able to conjure a flame they drug me along on family adventures. Never too dangerous, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Learn fast, learn on the field so there wouldn't be too many nasty surprises waiting. No one likes the nasty ones. I guess you could blame this for my apparent inability to haha "get my head out of the clouds", but who wants to live a boring life when fantastic things (even scary) exist? Too bad I never had a sibling though, it got kind of lonely (and parents just don't understand).

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

Ah. That look on your face is creepy. A-anyway, doesn't everyone go through a bold stage? There comes a time in every boy's life, when your parents are great, but you need to get away from them for a while. I took to running off for short periods of time, hanging around with the natives of whatever city we happened to be in. I didn't always come when they called. We argued about my new found lack of discipline. It kind of stuck even to today, I ain't as bad, but I do have a tendency to bend the less that convenient rules. Wouldn't call it radical, but uh - seizing a good opportunity.

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

When I was fifteen I was briefly possessed. We were on a training mission and things got hairy. I don't know what it was by. I just remember a flash of pain, then nothing except the vague sense of movement as if through a dream; a fleeting dream I couldn't keep hold of long enough to figure out what it was about. I woke up in time to worried faces. Shortly after my parents settled down a little and began to teach more formally. They took up with the Aquarone famiglia. I know they still worry to the day, I can see it in their eyes when they follow me.

User Image
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《don't toy with me on a whim!

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I think now is a good time to be done!

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do 
                                                you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Running
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Traveling
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Carnivals and music
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Eating (especially sweets)
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Spicy food
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Playing with, training with kids
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Raising exotic pets
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Studying folklore and mythology

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Liars
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Waking up after noon
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Bad food
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Pink
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ People who talk in the third person
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Cowards
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ The cold, winter
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Loud clock ticking

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Going where my feet take me while kicking demon butt on the way.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I guess it wouldn't be too bad to have a partner in crime for it either.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of 
                                                some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share? 
                                                I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Failure to protect my family
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Because I was possessed once, the worry is that it would be easier for it to happen again.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I'm the brightest crayon in the box, I'll admit.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Loud clock ticking makes me very anxious, jumpy, and sometimes hostile.

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ basketball : member
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ track&field : vice-captain

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Don't be afraid to get wild sometimes!

Cosmic Witch

• User Image
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《isoge kaze no yō ni!

✽ FLAME/WEAPON (SUN/HOOKED SWORDS)
                                              • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

His flame is the SUN FLAME and his favored weapon are hooked swords. Because of his background he has trained with a variety of weapons from wooden and steel swords to staffs. His style favors strength and momentum. The versatility of the hook swords allows him to use them as strike weapons as well as tools of disarming. Killing is not always the answer to a battle.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR (MANCHURIAN WILD BOAR)
                                              • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

His animal is a Manchurian wild boar: OTOUTO
                                                xxxxxxxxxxThe familiar is a black furred boar than usually appears in a "mini" - or piglet form for everyday convenience. He considers the familiar to be the same as family and because he was an only child, considers the familiar as good as a younger sibling. They do share a number of similar traits after all in an almost comical fashion. Don't let the small size fool you, when the familiar comes into contact with Gregory's flames, it explodes into a mean machine of 400+ lbs of muscle with mane and tucks thick and black, colored at the tips the same blazing hue as the Gregory's flame.

✽ MAIN ABILITY (REGENERATION / ACCELERATION)

With the SUN flames natural angle trending towards stimulation and augmentation, Gregory uses his abilities to ACCELERATE/REGENERATE. When flames engulf his own body or the body of a target, he can promote accelerated regeneration. This makes him a difficult foe on the field because his body can both endure and recover from all but the most grievous damage in minimal time. By pushing acceleration he can stimulate his physical capabilities to their peak performance and as he gets older this talent gets stronger. He isn't yet master level, so nerve damage requires a great deal more time and he is still subject to the effects of major blood loss. He is generally immune to disease and contaminants.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

Peak Condition Activation of his flames causes all cells to maximize efficiency, pushing Greg to peak physical condition. On the field he is generally faster, stronger, more durable, and overall superior to the physical capabilities of his peers. He can out perform most physical records and appear nearly superhuman. This makes him a match for basic level demons. The main pitfall is that overuse of this ability can cause him to become disoriented and at worse, panic. He acts mostly on instinct while using this ability because he hasn't developed the mental fortitude to fully command the skills.

He has named an ability that stands out compared to the others. He calls it carnival flames. He is able to create an inferno of flame around himself and his teammates, the smaller the zone, the more potent. Within this inferno he can heal selected targets or boost their strength if they lack injury. Minor wounds, minor blood loss, burns, and minor damage to internal organs may heal. This ability is at the expense of Gregory, he will lose his own blood while performing this ability - leaving him prone to passing out from blood loss or hampering his own condition.

User Image
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《ride like the wind!

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ It only make sense that because he likes to eat, he's a pretty good cook.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He's a decent artist and practiced calligraphy in cram school.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He can make the most nonsensical speeches in the heat of the moment.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He dances. You'll never see it.

✽ OTHER

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He doesn't work well with others usually, he likes to do his own thing.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ That said when he does click with someone, the chemistry is boss.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Without a weapon, he relies on a wild, and fist-to-face style.
                                                tab tab █ ⋮ ★ There's a weird rumor about a kiss soothing the berserking beast...

Cosmic Witch

• User Image
                                              • xxxxxxxx ★《dōnimo tomaranai!
                                                ( friendship
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ do I know you?
                                                ▇▇▇▇ ⋮ your spirit is weak!
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ i think i know you
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ hey!
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ we're cool
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ solid brofist
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇bromance

( attraction
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ zilch, zip, nada.
                                                ▇▇▇▇ ⋮ weeeeeell
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ might not care to see you coming, but i like to watch you go
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ you're almost as good looking as me (i kid)
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ oh my
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ i uh, I...um, well...g-geeze
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇i hope senpai will notice me!

( romance
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ no thanks
                                                ▇▇▇▇ ⋮ uh...
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ small spark
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ you're fueling my fire
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ ⋮ let's burn together
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇ bromance
                                                ▇▇▇▇▇love is a friendship caught on fire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff