Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Name]
                      Roughly translated into writable language, my draconic name is Brissingir, but I had to create a human alias for myself ever since I became a censor; Lydia Ryuu. Lydia means noble and Ryuu means dragon spirit.

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
                      You will call me Head Censor or Lady Ryuu due to my authority. It would be highly informal of you to call me Lydia and I would highly recommend that you do not do so, because it would suggest that we are close or more personal with one another.

I've heard some of my more open mouthed adversaries describe me as... oh what was it again...? I believe it was 'The Stingy Old Lady'.

[Age]
                      12,156 years old. Surprised? Most humans are, because I look just around 25.

[Gender]
                      ....Female.

[Sexuality]
                      I don't meddle in romantic affairs, but I suppose that if I had to get descriptive about it, you would classify me as "straight".

[Occupation]
                      I am the leader of a group called the Censors. Our job is to make sure dragons do not violate the social norm of acceptable draconic behavior, and see to it that all dragons follow the pact between humans and dragons 200 years ago.

[Species]
                      Dragon

[Powers and Abilities]

◈ Fire: Fire is definitely Lydia's primary element, her main attacks are through fire:

-Fire Breathing: She can breathe it in both human and Dragon form.

-Fire Manipulation: Using fire magic, Lydia can breathe out fire and bend it to her will. By directing and shaping her flames, she can come up with a variety of attacks with a single ball of flame.

-Cauterize: Lydia cannot be hurt by fire, if attacked by it, she absorbs it and becomes stronger.

-Flare: If Lydia absorbs enough fire, she can push it back out of her body in one violent motion, she only uses this as a last resort because it is destructive to anything and everything within her radius.

◈ Shape Shifting: Like all dragons, Lydia can shapeshift between her human form and dragon form. As a dragon Lydia is not so flexible and nimble but her magic, size, and power increase greatly.
                      ◈ Tactical: Logical and calculating, Lydia is very good at strategic tactics when it comes to directing others and applying them to her own practices.
                      ◈ Martial Arts Training: Logical and calculating, Lydia is very good at strategic tactics when it comes to directing others and applying them to her own practices.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
                                      Lydia was always a natural leader, a prime example of what dragonkind was supposed to be: Calm, wise, observant, powerful. She accepted what the world threw at her and moved on; became better because of it. She had to, because it was the only way to get past her first few hundred years. Lydia's father was a strict dragon general who wanted a son but got a daughter, and her mother, a loving but submissive dragon. Lydia, was somewhere in between. She held her own, but knew when she was outranked. She obeyed her father without question or risked getting the beating of a lifetime, she learned to only speak when spoken to, she learned to seek answers herself instead of asking questions.

These factors made her strong, but at times, it was rougher than she let on. Lydia could never please her father, no matter how hard he trained her to fight, he never approved because she wasn't the stronger, male variety he wanted. While she didn't necessarily like her father, she still respected him, and wanted the satisfaction of proving that she was worthy of being alive. The war with humans didn't make her ambition any easier, since Lydia was still not fit for battle and therefore useless in her fathers' eyes. Her mother however, helped her contain her negative emotions by giving her the love she so desperately wanted tenfold, and she was content... Until her father caught Lydias mom consoling her. In his mind, that security blanket was what kept Lydia weak, so he would correct this by making sure the two stayed far apart.

Lydia began to train harder, as her father wished, knowing full well he would never accept her, but that didn't mean she would never be able to amount to something great. However, one day, she'd had enough of her fathers disapproval, and dared to argue. It wasn't long before she felt the pain of being bitten around the neck, but it was worth it, until her mother came screeching out of the skies. For once, she had the courage to stand up for her daughter, and it was a fatal mistake. Lydia could only watch as her mother was killed, fading out of conciseness from her own wounds. Ever since, what little emotions she had were shut down, she became cold, calculating, and, regrettably, more like her father.

Now, a pact between dragon and man has been signed, something Lydia's father hated so much, that Lydia found joy that she never thought she had when she was selected to lead the censors, a group that made sure Dragons didn't violate the contract and kept to draconic traditions. That meant she now had power over dragons like her father, something he couldn't stand. Lydia's father left Allora as quickly as possible, leaving her behind, free at last. Unfortunately, it was far too late. Lydia remained the fighting, emotionless machine she was built up to be, which serves her well as a role model for dragons in Allora, however, she has yet to find something in her life worth living for. An oath to serve the censors held purpose, but it meant nothing more than a sworn duty to fufil. She craves something more but rids herself of the thought in order to be more effective to her job.

[Personality]
                                      Lydia is not within the stereotypes of a fire user, in fact, she could be considered as something completely opposite. She keeps her head about her at all times and has lots of patience. She can get irritated from time to time but instead of blowing up, Lydia is more of a quiet rage type. The look she gives you and the calm tone of voice she speaks with when enraged is usually enough to make anyone testing her think twice about their actions. She is not afraid to voice her opinion when the situation calls for it and is actually a very convincing public speaker, a good quality to have when you're the head of a group like the Censors. Lydia is a sort of lone wolf due to her past and distrust of anyone but herself; she prefers to research and patrol Allora on her own. However, she will speak when spoken too, and isn't completely against interacting with other people if they want to talk to her, as long as it doesn't get in the way of her job. She isn't exactly the most pleasing person to be around though.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
                                    Reading, Patrolling, Training, Observing, Playing with Fire, Humans, Music, Poetry

[Dislikes]
                                    Water, Her Father, Emotions, Chaos

[Side Notes]

Weapons: Lydia has no material weapons, she depends solely on Martial Arts and Fire Magic.
                                    Relationships: Lydia associates very little with her family, (it's a touchy subject) and finds the idea of a relationship with another dragon unappealing and pointless, so she doesn't have a mate.
                                    Theme songs:

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

As soon as word got out amongst the guards that hey smelled a human, felt earth shaking near the building, and heard strange vibrations, alarms had started to go off throughout the censors' main headquarters, and that included Lydia's office.

A sigh escaped the red clad dragon, as she stopped short of finishing a handwritten letter to the king, a rather importiant status report of the fact that she had captured the leader of a group of rebellious dragons causing disturbances so large that even King Allora himself, requested they become the prime targets of censor capture. Ironically enough, she would no longer need the letter, but she didn't know that yet. She stood calmly from her desk, put up her hood, and quietly made her way down into the dungeon to see what the commotion was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff