Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Streaker

cap's samples.
please don't post or repost.

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab 【 when i was younger i couldn't wait for the days to pass 】
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 【 now i know they'll never last 】
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 【 and i just want my childhood back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THEODORE JAMES YOUNG ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Theo was pensive for a moment, turned his lips down and hummed in a agreement. Perhaps saying he wasn't going to kill him wasn't the smartest thing on the planet. Then again, Theo didn't always do smart. Sure, he knew a bunch of useful and useless facts, but he did do stupid s**t more often then not. He sometimes had a "act first, think later" sort of mentality, especially when it came to fighting monsters. Theo just wanted to rid the world of them as fast as he possibly could. He did his research, of course, and did plan, but Theo's plan's well, they weren't always fantastic and didn't always go as well, planned. This one, this one though was going considerably smooth - well, besides the damned knife that was still on his neck. And, the fact that the thing was threatening to kill him.

Theo couldn't help but snort. "Alright, let's get one thing straight - you aren't going to kill me," and the cambion seemed quite unimpressed with this. "I don't say that because I'm cocky - alright, I probably am, but, I say that because you need me," he finishes and again, the cambion seems quite unimpressed. "Again, you seem unimpressed. Let me explain, shall I? Though, I would appreciate if you removed the knife from my neck. Personally, I'm feeling a bit cramped," Theodore said, his cockiness overwhelming at this point and yes, Theodore knew it. Theo wasn't stupid - he was a cocky son of a b***h. He'd gotten slapped enough times to know that, but it never stopped him. Of course, the cambion didn't move, just glared and maybe, just maybe pressed the knife a little closer, blade touching skin (and Theo was pretty sure he felt a nick, damn that a*****e). Theo got the hint. "Alright, moving on," he said, a tinge of annoyance in his voice. "To answer your first question, no I am not a demon. Would you like to spray some holy water on me to find out? Be my guest, I've got some in the front pocket of my jacket," and Theo motioned with his eyes to his jacket, not moving his hands what-so-ever. He figured that might get in trouble. The cambion might think he's pull a knife or a gun, which he does have both - the knife in his boot (it is a popular place to hide knives, obviously) and a gun shoved down the back of his jeans - but, he wasn't going to let the cambion in on that little secret now was he? "And the fact that you insinuated I was one, well, that was quite insulting, almost beyond insulting. But, moving on. I'm not any other creature; if I was, the silver on your blade would have burned me at this point since well, you did cut me. So, not a creature, which basically leaves you with only one option left," and Theo was sure that the cambion probably guessed what he was (it really wasn't that hard), but Theo would go on. Did he like to hear himself talk? Maybe just a bit. "And, judging by the fact that I know what you are and I have holy water stuffed in my jacket pocket must mean that I'm sort of, maybe a hunter."

And, yes, he must have because it clearly did not come as much of a surprise to the cambion; then again, if it wasn't the holy water, it was probably the fact that he called him a cambion in the first place. Hell, who would use such a term if they didn't know what was going bump in the night? Okay, maybe someone could have, but Theo wasn't that stupid and again, hunter. "But, like I said, I ain't here to kill you. I've, actually, believe it or not, got a proposition for you." Theo waited, wondering if the blade was going to move. It moved - about an inch away, but still close enough. Theo would take it. "We all - hunters and monsters alike - know that those goddamn Winchester boys and their little angel sidekick let something out of purgatory that shouldn't have come out and now, the world is running a muck with Leviathan and we all know that isn't going to end well for either of us," Theo explained calmly, though his patience was running thing. Really, he would greatly appreciate if this cambion would move the ******** knife from his neck. But, he keeps it all in. Again, he's got to build trust. Moving, flipping their positions, anything could cause the cambion to attack. After that, their relationship would go down hill. Hell, there wouldn't be a relationship - there would be one dead in this alley and of course, if wouldn't be Theo (at least, he told himself that - again, what this cambion was capable of was up in the air still).

"So, instead of fighting with you, I want to work with you," and Theo could feel the laugh before it came, so he was quick to stop it. "I know, it sounds absolutely hilarious - even more hilarious when I say it out loud. Granted, it sounded ridiculous in my head, but actually asking you? Let's just say, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth," Theo added, before quickly moving on. "My point is, I've gone through this scenario over and over again in my head, and working with you isn't really on my list of favorite things, but you and I both know that everyone is running out of options," Theo explained, keep his eye trained on the cambion in front of him. Eye contact was key. "These Leviathan, they are nasty ******** and I don't expect this to end well if they are just left to their own devices. God knows what bodies they are in and where the ******** they are. So, from where I'm standing, both of us are looking pretty screwed if we don't do something. So, I'm asking you to work with me. I'm not asking for trust - you wanna keep that knife under your pillow or in your boot constantly, be my guest. I'm asking you to work with me to find these son of bitches and figure out a way to get them back to where they belong. And, well were at it, maybe kill a few other things here and there," Theo said with a small shrug (which wasn't super easy with the position he was in), insinuating not just werewolves and vampires, but demons, too. Theo wasn't positive of this cambion's relationship with demons, but the fact that he had called out him as a demon first? Well, that said something to Theo and Theo was willing to use it to his advantage.

"Granted, it don't pay much - clearly, but we'd be doing each other a favor and the rest of the world a favor. Though, I'm not too sure how you feel about the rest of the world, but I'll be honest, I give a s**t. So, what do you say?" Theo asked and he could see the gears turning in the other's head. Theo had to admit, he was expecting a brush off. To get someone - in this case, something - to work with him was not a strong suit of Theo's. He worked alone for a reason, after all, but Theo knew he couldn't do it anymore, not with the amount of Leviathan running around - and the fact that, right now, hunters had no known way of killing them. He needed help and he would prefer to have the best fighting next to him. Theo just hoped this guy, this cambion, was it. Looking at him and the way he was holding himself against Theo, and the strength he used to push Theo against the wall, showed promise. Theo was optimistic.

"The name is Theo, by the way," Theo finally added. "Sorry, forgot my manners there for a second. Happens sometimes when you get caught in these precarious situations," Theo finished, motioning down to himself and of course, the knife at his throat. He wasn't sure why it annoyed him so much; maybe it was the fact that one slip up - accidentally or on purpose - and he was a goner. He did not come this far to get sliced and diced, that is for damn sure.

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

don't hold a glass over the flame
                                    don't let your heart grow cold
                                    i will call you by name
                                    xxxi will share your road.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
________________________________________________________________ashton

Ash smiled and giggled, ducking his head exactly as a high school girl would, just for shits and giggles. "Aren't you too kind, sir," he even said with a Southern accent when Lake complimented him back, saying he was even more handsome. Though, Ash might argue that point - sure, Ash was good looking and quite handsome compared to others, but there was something about Lake that Ash thought to be more beautiful than he was. Perhaps, it was something physical, maybe something to do with his personality, Ash wasn't too sure. But, whatever it was, Ash would always think Lake was better than him.

Ashton put on a frown as Lake slipped in the car. "Hey, I am completely under your charms, good sir. Don't think there is another out there who could take me away from you," he finishes just before Lake slips himself into the passenger seat of the car. It was completely true - since Ash and Lake had become an "item" (or a "thing" or whatever kids called it now-a-days, Ash couldn't keep track), Ash hadn't hooked up with anyone else. Sure, he flirted every now and then - okay, maybe he flirted a lot - but nobody would compare to Lake. Plus, Ash was a one guy (or girl, at least, when he was a freshman in high school), man. He wasn't a cheater and, he didn't plan on finding anyone else. He was happy with Lake, very happy with Lake, who is currently asking him why he is back so early - and that he is happily surprised by it. Ashton couldn't help but smile, which was quickly covered by Lake's lips against his in a soft, short kiss, which made Aston's smile widen just a bit. Though, it was a bit too soft and too quick in Ash's opinion, but he'll take it - after all, he doesn't get public displays of affection from Lake too often. And sure, he gets it, he understands the reason for the secrecy. After all, his parents are quite strict, all about the heterosexual life. There is also the fact that Ashton is twenty and Lake is seventeen, a high school student. Not that it matters much to Ash or Ali or his dad, but to others it did - to others it mattered.

"Figured I'd give my favorite people a good surprise for the holiday, you know?" he says, adjusting his belt a bit and turning farther toward Lake. "Granted, I have to pick up the devil child too," he said and of course, he was joking. He loved Ali and Ali loved him; they would do anything for each other. But of course, he had play up the "he hated his little sister" even though nobody in their right mind believed it. "But, after we drop her off, I figured it would give us time to hangout before the holiday comes and I don't get to see your beautiful face," he said with a smile, leaning forward and ruffling Lake's hair a bit before sliding it to rest on the junction between his neck and shoulder. "So, what do you say? I'll take you where ever you wanna go, sweetheart."

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx❛❛xxtheodorejamesdawson

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Theo smiled softly, happy to see that Iliya would read at least one story from the homework. Of course, Theo hoped he would read more and try a little harder, but Theo would only push him so far. After all, he was already getting paid for this no matter if Iliya passed or failed and it didn’t affect his grades. So, Theo would try because that was his job to try and help the students that came to him, but he would only do so much – if Iliya wanted to pass, he would do it. If he didn’t, well than, Theo tried.

Theo forced himself to bit back his tongue – he really did want to say that Iliya was probably only asking questions to hear himself talk. It was more a defense mechanism than anything, really – be sassy, be hard. Well, usually, Theo’s defense was to keep his head down and keep quiet – but when provoked, Theo fought back with words – they cut deeper than fists, Theo knew that first hand. Theo gave a shrug. “Eh, it isn’t that bad. Plus, it looks good on a resume and what not. Plus, if I don’t have a student show up, I get to work on my homework, so it works out in my favor sometimes,” Theo said, not responding to the how he did it because well, he just did. Then again, it wasn’t like he had a life beyond school. Theo had a total of two friends at school, one of which he met through tutoring and one which he met in class (they had been paired up through a whole semester – it couldn’t really be helped, honestly, though she was a pretty sweet chick). School was it for Theo. It’s all he’d ever known.

Undecided – Theo can’t say he was surprised by such a statement, but at the same time, it did surprise him. Theo knew exactly what he wanted to do when he got into college and to go undecided seemed ridiculous. The longer a person went undecided, the longer they put off school and the longer they’d be there (if they ended up staying). But, Theo just nodded his head and said, “You’ll get there. I’m sure you’ll find something; everybody usually does,” which was kind of a lie. The college thing didn’t work for everyone; he wondered if it would actually work for Iliya.

Theo felt himself frown; yes, he did do things other than school. Not a lot, not all the time, but he did go to the movies once in a while with his friends or maybe out to dinner (usually, it was Harris and Eleanor who dragged him out, but he still went out). Theodore didn’t spend every waking moment studying. “Yes, I go-” but he didn’t get any farther because Iliya was cutting him off and inviting him to a party. A party. Theo’s eyes went wide. Alarm bells were going off in his head already. Without hesitation, he threw up his hands in the air, waving them in front of him in a no gesture, all the while shaking his head no and saying, “No,” because just, no. Parties were not Theo’s thing; especially a frat party. That was a massive, ridiculously large, no. “I appreciate the offer, really, I do,” though Theo really, really didn’t appreciate it, “But, parties – they just aren’t my thing,” he said, knowing it was a lame excuse. But really, they weren’t his thing. They were maybe Iliya’s thing and Iliya’s frat buddies thing, but not Theo’s. “Plus, I’ve got some homework to finish for tomorrow – and a paper I’ve got to start working on tonight. And, I'm meeting up with friends for dinner. I've just – I’ve got a lot tonight. Sorry,” Theo said, trying to strengthen his argument. Though really, he did have work to do (then again, he always had work to do).

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

███████ ██████████████

CAIN MANNING WELLS

t h e yxxs a yxxt h a txxt i m e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxh e a l sxxaxxb r o k e nxxh e a r txxxxxxxxxxxxxx
b u txxt i m exxh a sxxs t o o dxxs t i l lxxxxxxx
s i n c exxw e ' v exxb e e nxxa p a r txxxxxxx

ixxc a n ' txxs t o pxxl o v i n gxxy o u .

xxxxxaddy’s angry.
                  xxxxxxxxxxno, no, no.
                  xxxxxhe’sxxxbeyond angry.
                  xxxxxmy fault again.
                  xxxxxi can’t do anything right.
                  xxxxxxxxxxnothing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi flinch at his voice,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso harsh and filled with rage.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi shouldn’t be surprised.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabout me?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxabout me?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat about him?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat about him?

xxxxxhe turns away from me.

it takes two to tango, addy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsure, was it mostly my fault, our past?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe, possibly, probably,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut addy was there too. he wasn’t perfect.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe weren’t perfect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat’s when my boss interferes.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconsulting fee. i almost want to talk him out of it,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjust take it out of my paycheck and let addy walk.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut, i don’t because i can’t afford that.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi watch as addy, visibly shaking in anger, write the check.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe hands it to me and i take it before he leaves.

jesus, that kid okay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy boss asks, looking to me.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno, no, he’s not okay. he’s not okay.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause of me, it’s always me.

he’s – he’s fine, i’m sure. probably angry that he didn’t actually have any issues and just spend 60 bucks for nothing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi say, looking down at the check.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhich is way more than 60 bucks.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx600 dollars? what the hell was he thinking?

s**t, is that – what the hell was that kid thinking?”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwell, he wasn’t thinking – he wasn’t thinking at all. he was angry.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas usual. of course, he had the right to be while at the same time –
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhow could he not see? how could he not see i just want to protect oli?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwas that so wrong? to keep my kid brother safe, to protect him from bullies?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom assholes and jerks who would harass him and beat on him?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwas i really wrong? maybe.

do you know him? you might want to um, let him know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy boss says, point to the check.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi nod and swallow.

yea, i’ll – i’ll let him know.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i put the check in my back pocket.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen, i have no idea. maybe never.

the rest of the day is uneventful.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi pick up olli from school,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtake him home, feed him dinner,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhelp him with his homework.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall the big brother stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut all the while i can’t help but think;
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdid i really mess this whole thing up?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof course i did, i’m always the one.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’ve taken the blame for him leaving,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’ve taken the blame for everything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe i did make another excuse,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanother excuse to keep myself hidden,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkeep myself from being exposed.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi am concerned about olli,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut is that really a reason?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxor do i never want to come out?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdo i always want to be hiding?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut no.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat’s not it.

xxxxxsure, maybe he’s right,
                  xxxxxmaybe i am still hiding,
                  xxxxxstill making excuses,
                  xxxxxbut that’s not what scares me.
                  xxxxxthat’s not what is making me keep
                  xxxxxpushing, pushing, pushingxxxxaway.

i’m afraid he’s going to leave again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe walked out before,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat says he won’t again?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat says he won’t go looking
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor something. for something
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbigger, better, morexxxxagain?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’m i
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwould i
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbe enough
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor addy to stay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit wasn’t the first time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi heard about the show after work,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa few guys were talking about it,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand maybe it isn’t a good idea,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnothing seems to be a good idea,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut my feet carry me there.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i watch –

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi watch as addy goes up stage and sings,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsings about our break up, a toxic love,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe pain he felt; it because fresh again,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxan old wound reopened, one that’s just
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbleeding, bleeding, bleeding,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i can’t seem to stop it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i feel it.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfear. loneliness.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i remember.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen he first left.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthose months.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthose years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe’s too good for this town.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo big,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo innovated,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo talented
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo talented
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor this town.

he’ll leave again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’ve drinken a little two much
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(one, two, three)
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcaptain and cokes as i stew,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxforcing myself to just get out
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand not do any more damage. no more.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut that wasn’t really my – our – forte.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi finish (four) my drink and go search,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxonly to find him hiding out, a guy next to him,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhanging on him and i’m not stupid.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa flash of anger rises in my chest
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(i push, push, push it down).

addy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi call out and he turns;
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe anger is radiating off of him.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe other man touches his shoulder,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoffers comfort. i feel a pain ofxxxsomething.

can we talk for a minute? privately please?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe doesn’t want to (of course)
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut the guy excuses himself.

i just, i wanted to return your check.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi say, reaching into my back pocket,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpulling out the crimpled piece of paper.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut, he’s telling me to keep it. short. simple. angry.

he did, but most people don’t pay 600 dollars for a consult.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof course. why did i really come?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso many reasons. so many reasons.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi want to cry and scream all at the same time.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi want to curse him, curse myself – so many things.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i land on something different. something safe.

just, i heard about the opening and thought i’d swing by, see everything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi say with a shrug and it’s partially true.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere is so much more but i’m starting
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto think it was a mistake.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa very, big mistake.

you sang well, you know. you’ve improved a lot.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i glance back to see max heading this way.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat something rears its’ ugly head.

though, clearly your taste in men hasn’t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand, i shouldn’t have said it.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshouldn’t have done that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeverything alright?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe’s asking me, i can tell.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe dark stare, the puffed out chest.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi want to laugh.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbecause of two reasons;
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxone, he looks ridiculous
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwo, as if he thinks he could take me on?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoh and there is a three –
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxno, nothing’s alright.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnothing is alright.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi snort, putting my hands on my hips
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand shaking my head as i look toward the ground.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit goes blurry for a moment before righting itself.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnot sure if it’s the angry, or the hurt, or the liquor.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(probably a combination)

you know what,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i start because,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’m itching for a fight,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxto sock this a*****e,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxright in the nose,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwatch it break,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwatch it bleed
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(maybe i’ll feel better).
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut no – no, i won’t.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi shake my head,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand turn away.

nevermind. everything’s fine, have a good night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand that’s it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi make my way to the back door,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpushing it open with more force than needed.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit ricochets behind me, against the wall,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbefore slamming shut with a bang that
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxechos,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxechos,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxechos
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdown the alley way.

❝ [******** hell. ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mutter to myself.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat was i expecting?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat did i even want?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi pull out my pack of cigarettes
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand light one when i hear the door open.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi look back to see addy exiting;
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe looks angry. what a surprise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhe’s asking what the hell was that?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat am i really doing here?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi take a puff of the cigarette,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlet the smoke enter my lungs,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbefore taking a long exhale.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi slowly turn to him, eyes hard.

you seem to like airing dirty laundry out in the open, figured you wouldn’t mind if i came over and we aired a bit more out. what do you say?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi tell him, my voice harder than intended.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat a surprise. addy’s angry, i get angry.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit was the reason we’d scream at each other
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand lose our voices the next day. we couldn’t stop.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe built each other up,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxonly to watch each other fall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis gets me an glare from addy,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i can see his fist clenching at his side.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxour fights never came to punches.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi wonder if this might be it.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwill this be the breaking point?
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(everything breaks eventually)

you came to the shop, telling me that i was giving you another reason, another excuse. that everything was about me, always about me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi begin, my voice calmer
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan my pounding heart,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan the anger that i feel,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat’s coursing through my veins,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxseeping into my bones and skin.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi take a drag of the cigarette.

maybe it was an excuse. maybe there is a part of me that is scared - or worried, afraid, whatever, about this little town and what it might think, what it might do. and i’m worried about oli, always am. but i realized something,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanother long drag,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsmoke entering,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan leaving.

i’m worried about you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat seems to surprise him,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhis eyes widening just an inch,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhis fist unclenching a bit.

you left. i’m mean, i think i always knew you were going to do it. you never wanted to stay here, never liked it much. so, you said [******** it and went off to new york and you never came back. you walked out on this town and you damn sure in hell walked out on me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand my voice is
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxangrier, bitter, harder
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxagain.

and then you come back. three years later. you show up here like you never left. like you’ve been here the whole ******** time. and yet, you’re driving a goddamn bmw as if you own this ******** town, proving to everyone you’re better than them. showing them you’re better than them, then me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi let out a hallow laugh,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtake on last drag,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand toss it to the ground,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgrounding it out.

this isn’t your town, addy. you came back here and you’re acting like this is home, like this is where you’re going to settle down, make a family, a home. but we all goddamn know, i know, this isn’t it. you’re going to leave again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand i can see he wants to protest,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdefending himself, yell at me,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurse me out, call me something.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut i’m not letting him. not this time.

you’re going to get in your goddamn bmw and drive off again. maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in the next month or year, but you’ll leave because that’s what you’re good at. you’re good at running addy. and i’m not watching you do it again. i’m not going to be the goddamn casualty again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi look up at him,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeyes wide and open,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtaking in his own.

sometimes, it feels like you think you’re the only one that’s gotten hurt in all of this. like, you’ve almost forgotten that i was there, too. that, for some reason, i’ve been immune to all of this, this s**t or something.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe it isn’t like that,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe he does know,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaybe he’s aware.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut right now,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy tongue keeps rolling
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand my anger keeps boiling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’ve held it in so long,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso many days,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso many months,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso many years,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi’ve let myself simmer.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi just can’t stop.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalways back to this,
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalways back to anger.

i’m done being the punching bag for your anger. i’m done just taking all of it. i’m just – i’m done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdone.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdone.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(i didn’t plan this)

Dangerous Streaker

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

L E V IxxxxJ A YxxxxM C C A R T H Y

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

I SAW YOU DANCE IN THE DEVIL'S ARMSxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN xx TO A PLACE OF NO RETURN

Ring, ring, ring, ring.

I sigh heavily, pulling the phone away from my ear and glaring down at it. Granted, that wasn’t going to help anything – it wasn’t like Alfie could actually see it. No, he couldn’t see it because he wasn’t here, like he was supposed to be – an hour ago. We were supposed to go to dinner, but once again, Alfie’s late from work – and not answering my phone calls. He has a habit of doing that. He seems to know how to text people, but answering a phone? Not so much. Unless it is work; he always answers for work.

Another sigh escapes my lips as I lean back into the couch, letting myself sink into it as far as I can. I pop open the top two buttons of my shirt and run a hand through my hair, messing it up – but who cares? It isn’t like we’re going to dinner now. The reservations were set for an hour ago and at this point, I’m sure the reservation and table is long gone. I mess up my hair a bit more, breaking it from the gel I used as I look back at my phone, wondering if perhaps Alfie has texted. But, he’s silent.

It’s all part of his charm, I suppose – the silent, mysterious type. Well, more like mysterious type; after all, I met him at a college – sorry, we’re in England now, I’d better call it university – party. A university he didn’t even attend; hell, he didn’t even attend any university at all. Yet, there he was at a university party, looking mysterious and cool and well, everything I wasn’t. And, he came up to me; I wasn’t sure why, but he came and talked to me and well, that was that. I fell for his accent immediately and he fell for mine. One thing lead to another, we fell into bed and well, we didn’t seem to fall out of it.

I thought it would be a one-night thing; after all he wasn’t a university kid so I never thought I’d seem him again, but he showed up on campus a few days later. He convinced me to give him his number and we’ve been “together” since then. It was mostly hooks ups in the beginning – usually late night, after midnight and Alfie would be gone before I woke up. It was maybe two, three times a week for a while there, and then I started staying over at his apartment. And, we started eating together, almost having dates. And, he began shadowing me with gifts; ridiculously expensive gifts that, though appreciated, unnecessary.

But, I would prefer a nice dinner – like the one we were supposed to go to tonight. Yet, here I am, alone on his couch (his expensive couch), and starving. I let my head loll back against the back of the couch, closing my eyes as I hear the door opening to the apartment. “Thanks for showing up,” I mutter, not letting my eyes open until I hear him walk into the living room itself. I lift my head and look at him, straight in the eye. He tells me I look hot and gives winks; I look unimpressed as he takes a seat on the couch. He kisses me softly, but no dice. I keep glaring at him. Did I get his present? Of course I got it; I’m even wearing it and I show him, sticking up my wrist for him to admire it. “Though, I think you need it more than I do because being on time seems to be something you’re not good at,” I comment, but he ignores me. It suits me, pidge. I let out a groan at the nickname. One stupid, drunk comment and it haunts me for the rest of my life (at least, my life around Alfie). I shake my head, looking down at the watch and catch a glimpse of Alfie’s knuckles – cut and brused again. “Alfie,” I say, my tone warning and of course, he brushes me off, like usual. “You told me you’d stop this, Alfie. You’ve been in three fights alone this month, already. This is a fourth,” I tell him, slightly disappointed in his fact; he’s got a such a temper, it seems. Though, never around me; always when I’m not around it seems and I can’t help but wonder, what gets a banker so angry?

Alfie nuzzles my neck, and this time, I let him and let myself relax a bit. Though, I’m only silent for a moment before I speak, “You know, you promised you wouldn’t get me any more gifts,” and I look down at the watch. It’s a nice watch, a very nice watch, but I really didn’t need it. Nor did Alfie have to spend the money I me. “And, I was in class when it came. Can you imagine the looks I got? It’s a little awkward, Alfie,” I tell him because, it is awkward. The class looked at me and kept looking at me all through class, wondering if I was opening it or not. I didn’t, not till I got back to my apartment. I snort and shake my head. “I don’t understand why you hate my place so much. It isn’t that bad. Plus, I’m an exchange student. It isn’t like I’m made of money like someone here,” I comment, looking around the room. I still wonder sometimes how he’s a banker; it isn’t like he looks the part, but I know he’s smart. I know he does his job well – clearly – but I still some times look at him and just don’t see it. I let out a snort. Yes, we both know his casual relationship with the truth.

His voice is soft when he calls out and presses a kiss to my cheek. I turn my head to look at him. Austria? Next week? “Why?” I ask without hesitation and he explains. Business meeting, of course, and it is only going to take a day and he’s got a whole week off, paid and. . .”Soooo?” I ask because, where is he going with this? Oh, oh, he wants me to come with. I already have a no on the tip of my tongue because I’ve still got school, but he’s trying to convince me – the opera, museums, a five star hotel. “Alfie,” I start, but he keeps going – isn’t this why I’m here? Oh, and to sleep with hot foreign guys. I snort at that as he laughs and buries himself in my neck, kissing it softly. “Alfie,” I say again, this time, a little softer, as I pull away to look at him. He looks up at me and, there’s – there’s something in his eyes, something almost begging me to go, while at the same time, not begging me to go.It’s like he’s torn about asking me to go; like, maybe this isn’t such a good idea. I can’t help but furrow my eyebrows in confusion, searching his eyes for a moment before realizing he’s talking again – you still there?

I shake my head a bit, blink a few times before I look back at him. The look seems to be gone and I wonder if maybe I just imagined it. He looks eager for me to go all of the sudden, like I need to come with him on this trip. “Yea, I’m here. Just, just thinking about those hot foreign guys, that according you, I’ve got to sleep with,” I say, a smile pulling at my lips as I bait him. He takes it, letting out a softly growl before pushing me back against the couch, eyes hard as he hovers above me. “Hey, you said it, not me,” I say, playing with him some more, “And I mean, I think you’re right. You see, I’ve only slept with this one foreign guy,” and that’s as far as I get before I’ve got my arms pinned above my head and another growl is escaping Alfie’s lips. I can’t help but smirk up at him as he tells me I should only be sleeping with one hot foreign guy and that’s him. I do love when he gets possessive.

Only you, eh? I mean, I guess I can do that. You are a pretty good lay, after all,” and he raises his eyebrows. Pretty good? He’s a pretty good lay? I repress the smile playing at my lips as best as I can before nodding. “Yep.” He’ll show me pretty good, he tells me before he leans down and captures my lips in a hard, bruising kiss.

When all’s said and done, I find myself curled into Alfie’s side on his bed, as he lays on his back, staring up at the ceiling. “I think I have to change that pretty good into ******** fantastic,” I say, grinning up at him as he grins back down at me – damn right he’s a great ******** lay. He always has been. I let out a small laugh and crawl up to give him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back and looking down at him. “You know, waking up in a five-star hotel in Vienna next to you doesn’t seem like a bad idea,” I say, reaching out and drag a finger gently down his cheek as I look into his eyes. “After all, next week is the beginning of a two week break. So, I guess I could pencil you in,” I say softly with a smile on my lips.

Dangerous Streaker

User Image

this time I'm ready to run
                                    escape from the city and follow the sun
                                    'cause I wanna be yours,
                                    xxxdon't you wanna be mine?

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
________________________________________________________________harrison

Harris hummed a bit at Blake mentioning creating a tattoo for them; Harris knew Blake was talented and knew it would be beautiful. But, he already had a matching tattoo with Blake - and that, for him, was the most important one. Though, he wouldn't mind having a tattoo designed by Blake on his skin, one that matched Blake. "Eh, you'll think of something - and somewhere to put it, I'm sure. And, I would gladly wear it, you know. I mean, I've already go this one," he said, waving his wrist in front of Blake's face, a smile on his own, "But, I would gladly wear a tattoo you've designed."

Harris couldn't help but giggle (pretty much like a school girl, really) when Blake snapped his teeth, a grin spreading across his face before Blake kisses his jawline. "Only for me," Harris said before leaning down and pressing another quick kiss to Blake's lips. He knew Blake would never hurt him; sure, they had their arguments, but he would never lay a hand on Harris. Unless he was protecting Harris - then he was a little more than just bark. Though Harris did appreciate being protect, he never wanted Blake to get into an actual fight. The one at the club was hard enough, seeing Blake hurting was not something Harris wanted to see again.

Harris followed Blake down as he laid himself back down, allowing himself to snuggle up on Blake's chest, burying his face into the other's neck. He let out a soft sigh and let his eyes close. "According to mom, dinner is at 5pm sharp, not a minute later, or before," Harris explains with a fond smile spreading across his face. His mother was also prompt; she was never late and if she was, it was as if the world was ending. "So, we probably should leave at like 2pm, just to make sure we make it in time. I don't need the first thing my mother says to me when I enter the houses is, "You're late! Didn't I tell you 5pm!" and proceed to be smacked upside the head," Harris explained because his mother would do such a thing.

As for the car - "Personally, you know how I feel about my baby," Harris said, opening his eyes and moving his head so he was looking at Blake. Harris loved his car; it wasn't new by any means, had a few rust stains in it, and she was an older model, but she ran like a beauty. "So, I'd love to take her, but if you wanna take your car, we can. But, can your baby make the two hour drive? I know she's got some things you want to fix up on her," Harris asked, searching Blake's eyes. "Getting stranded on the side of the road on the drive up to my parents house does not sound appealing, babe," Harris said, then paused, cocked his head and thought about that for a minute, his mind going in a way different direction. "Okay, maybe that does sound appealing," he said, a smirk on his face, "But, the wrath of my mother can be very strong and I would rather not deal with it. Maybe we can get stranded on the side of the road another time," Harris said with a small laugh, laying his head back down and snuggling into Blake's neck once more (it was a really comfy spot, thank you very much). "Just, don't stress about it, alright? It'll be okay, I promise. And, even if it isn't, well - I'm coming home with you," Harris said softly, letting his hand rest above Blake's heartbeat, feeling it under his chest.

Dangerous Streaker

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

pierre christoph clémentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉
              x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              YOUR BODY LIES UPON THE SHEETS xx OF PAPER AND WORDS SO SWEET xx I CAN'T SAY THE WORDS xx SO I WRTE YOU INTO MY VERSE
              YOUR BODY LIES UPON THE SHEETS xx OF PAPER AND WORDS SO SWEET xx I CAN'T SAY THE WORDS xx SO I WRTE YOU INTO MY VERSE

User Image

It had been going on for weeks; Danny and Noah would come back to the apartment, and they would have sex. Well, first they would argue. They argued about all different things and Pierre would listen, wonder if this would be it, if this would be the time they would break up or one of them would leave, but it never happened. It usually lead to sex — and Pierre leaving his apartment and repeating the same cycle of going out, drinking a poor saps blood, and coming back hours later. There was a time or two where he had run into Danny — he had gotten familiar with his smell, just as he had with Noah’s (clearly, he preferred Noah’s smell to Danny’s, who Pierre felt smelled sour) — and Pierre had thought, for a brief moment, to take the guy into a back alley and drain him. But, Pierre held himself back; a douche like this wasn’t worth him having to possibly skip town. So, Pierre kept quiet, kept staring at Noah when they bumped in and kept up the normal routine.

Pierre heard the two come in again one night, prepared for the argument that he knew was coming before he heard them fall into the bed. That was his cue to go, and so he did; he got up, grabbed his coat and his keys and had the door open before he stopped dead by Noah’s voice. He asked to talk. To talk. Pierre knew that tone, and knew those words — and knew he should probably leave anyway. This wasn’t going to end well, he could feel it. But, he didn’t move; he closed the door and listened, making his way back into the living room. He stood still as he heard Noah accusing Danny of not listening to him, thinking everything was stupid — and he heard Danny’s response “everything you’re saying is dumb”.

A low growl escaped Pierre’s throat without warning, and he felt his fangs already escaping their confines, the protectiveness he felt for Noah, this guy he hadn’t even talked to once, filling his bones. Pierre listened as they continued to fight; it was clear that Danny didn’t care about Noah, Pierre could tell in his voice, his flippant responses to Noah, the lack of emotion in his voice. It was clear that Noah cared; and was angry with him. Pierre listened as they moved around the apartment, moving from the bed to what Pierre assumed was the front door.

If you leave then we’re through.” If Pierre breathed, his breathe would have caught in his throat. “No, Danny, I want to fix things tonight, but if you don’t then we’re over.” Selfishly, Pierre wanted Danny to leave, he wanted him to walk out that door and never come back. On the other hand, it was clear that Noah cared about Danny — at least somewhat, Pierre was sure of that — and for them to breakup? Pierre knew heartache and knew it didn’t feel good. Pierre allowed his fangs to slip back, and he waited, waited to see what Danny would do. Would he leave? Would he stay?

However, Pierre heard him walk and heard the door open before it slammed shut, the sound causing the walls to vibrate; it vibrated in his head. Before long, Pierre heard Noah tell himself not to cry, but Pierre knew better. He could hear the trembling in Noah’s voice, could even smell the tears just before they started. He imaged them rolling down Noah’s cheeks and it made his chest hurt. The bang against the wall, Noah’s fist, caused Pierre to flinch (a rarity). Pierre knew well enough to leave him alone, let him cry, so he put his coat away and set his keys down and meant to go back to reading. But, the sound of Noah’s crying was ringing in his ears and it was causing his gut to twist, and not in a good way. It hurt Pierre and he hated hearing the sound; it was a horrible sound to his ears, a sound he wanted to stop and never hear again.

Pierre cautiously made his way toward the wall that Noah was sitting on the other side of. He pressed his hand against the wall, took a deep breathe and, “You know, that guy — he doesn’t — I’ve known guys that like that well, I think, I think you did the right thing,” he says, his voice meek and unsure. Immediately, Pierre felt stupid; was that really the right thing to say? Should he have even said that? My God, he shouldn’t have said that — he should not have said that. No, he should have said that. No, he shouldn’t. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t — I shouldn’t have said anything. It isn’t my business, I’m sorry,” he said, hanging his head and hating himself for even speaking. He probably sounded so damn stupid. “Si stupide,” Pierre mumbled to himself, running his hand through his hair and backing away from the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff