When I look in the mirror I see a Female
          If you ask me I would say I am Straight

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is - 5' 6"
              My Weight is - 115lbs
              My Locks are - Cotton Candy Pink
              Look into my - Aqua eyes
              What makes me, me - A cut along her palm, but even that's covered with concealer
              My part in this story - The Entertainer
              This is who I am deal with it - Selfish, temperamental, confident, cheerful, energetic
              Yeah, so that is my backstory - The start of her career as an idol began in Harajuku, when she was scouted while out shopping with her friends. She appeared in a fashion magazine and garnered a number of compliments in the issue. She became somewhat of a regular model in the magazine. One day, an agent from a talent agency came by and asked if she would like to audition to be an idol. Cheered on by her enthusiastic friends, Chiyoko took the chance and got the role.

With four other idols (Haruka, Mayumi, Kotoha, and Rei), Chiyoko became part of a girl group whose gimmick was that they performed with high energy and sincerity, while wearing school uniforms. Chiyoko's life became rather hectic, as her manager took her to many auditions in order to increase her and the group's recognition. Liking the praise she got from her classmates, friends, and small subset of dedicated fans, she took any job she could get. She sang, danced, modeled, and appeared in variety shows and commercials. The most recognized member of her group (although in terms of popularity, the second), Chiyoko has recently ventured into acting, getting a minor speaking role in a popular drama.

However, as she rose in the idol world with her group, she began to spend less time with her friends and family, and more with her fellow idols and manager. Her friends, feeling as if Chiyoko was purposely leaving their friendship in the back burner, began to feel annoyed with her. Chiyoko didn't understand why they were acting distant with her, when they were the ones who supported her in the first place. Thus, she began to respond in kind. The lack of communication caused a rife to form, and thus Chiyoko was no longer hanging out with the group she had known since middle school.

Thus, while Chiyoko's school life was less than pleasant, her career was wonderful. And because she ran to her family for comfort, her job never became an issue. In fact, her younger sister and brother are extremely proud of their older sister, constantly bragging to their friends.

Chiyoko is constantly on the move, from school to work to home, and back again.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy søυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★ - Putting together outfits
                                        ★ - Knitting
                                        ★ - Shopping (plushies, clothes, makeup, gifts)
                                        ★ - Her supporters
                                        ★ - Being affectionate towards friends
                                        ★ - Vacationing with her family

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁ - Passivity
                                        ☁ - Being belittled
                                        ☁ - Running
                                        ☁ - School
                                        ☁ - The people who insult her on forums / Twitter
                                        ☁ - Failing to get the job / role

oveş-
                                        ❤ - Her career as an idol
                                        ❤ - Her family
                                        ❤ - Being in the spotlight

ears-
                                        ☠ - Stalkers
                                        ☠ - Being humiliated in front of her fans
                                        ☠ - Horror movies

rush- XXX
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name - Veemon

Digimon Nickname - V

Digimon Bio - As one of the newer species in the Digital World, Veemon was thought of as rather strange during his time in Primary Village. Not appreciative of the prodding and teasing, Veemon left, but not before pulling a number of pranks on the particularly mean DigiTama. His prank-loving personality caused him a lot of trouble on his travels and as a result, Veemon got into a lot of brawls. Some he won, some he lost, and a lot in which he barely managed to escape. He's still a young Digimon, and he's got a lot to prove.

Digimon Personality - Spirited, mischievous, immature, blunt, friendly

User ImageUser Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[imgleft]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/AzurexPhoenix/Rp Related/done1.png[/imgleft][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd158/AzurexPhoenix/Rp Related/done2-1.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=grey]

x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces