Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Capitalist

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                Please, fill out the form below with your information.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
                              »--- [Christpher Ambrosios Ells ] (He goes by Kit Ellsworth, most don't know his full first name. When he's working he goes by Kae -an acronym of his name- His last name was originally Ellsworth back in the days of his ancestors and was shortened over the years, but he prefers to go by the longer version.)
                              »--- [27]
                              »--- [Male]
                              »--- [Knot Island]
                              »--- [Hunter]
                              »--- [5'5"] (Semi-affiliated with Team Rocket)

»--- Character faults

◈ Stingy
                ◈ Superiority complex
                ◈ Blind in his left eye
                ◈ Rude
                ◈ Insensitive

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Feral Capitalist

Good, now please; tell us more about yourself.
              ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
              »--- Personality

◈ Kit is very stuck up when it comes to his work, he is very confident in his abilities as a hunter as well as a collector and has no issue with showing that through his actions and his attitude. He also has very little regard for the people and pokémon around him, not batting an eyelash over the trainer's feelings when a pokémon is stolen, or a pokémon's feelings when it is being zapped into sedation by a net. Kit has a handful of sociopathic tendencies but has never been diagnosed. He is completely insensitive when it comes to the Shadow virus as well, he see's it more as a potential business opportunity to harness and create stronger pokémon rather than any kind of tragedy.

The idea of having his pokémon infected with the virus, doesn't really bother him all that much; he was going to give it to more than just his Mawile and has even gone out of his way to try and capture infected pokémon; Though, something about having Furret infected makes him feel out of sorts. That pokémon is really the only one that he has a proper bond with as he has a very hand time getting close to others and drawing much emotion and empathy.

Kit is aware that his services are hard to come by and even harder to find someone who can get the job done nearly as effectively so he tends to hold himself above others in worth. He acts quite entitled since he considers himself too valuable an asset or too dangerous a trainer for people to speak against him or refuse to tolerate his attitude.

»--- History

◈ Kit was born and raised on Knot Island, living with his parents and his grandfather. His parents had been going through some financial troubles before they had Kit and they'd moved from Hearthome back to Kanto upon the offer from kit's grandfather to live with him until they were back on their feet. His grandfather was a great pokémon hunter, and had made a small fortune over his years of catching and selling rare pokémon with his houndoom and her pup.
                  His parents didn't want Kit to follow his grandfather's example, and they were hesitant to have Kit brought up there; however, they didn't have much other choice, especially once they started getting busy with work again. Sure enough, after her maternity leave, Kit's mother had to go on a long business trip, leaving Kit with his father and grandfather. Normally, Kit's grandfather sat around in his chair with Houndoom laying at his feet seeing as his son in law never seemed to want to talk to him and his grandson wasn't allowed to spend much time with him.
                  There weren't many other children on the island at the time, and Kit spent most of his days playing with the young Houndour; normally hiding and having Houndour find him since that was what the pokémon had been trained to do. Though, Kit's grandfather had retired too soon for the pokémon to have had a lot of real experience. Kit often heard his grandfather muttering on about the pokémon going to waste.
                  Through all the stress, Kit's father fell ill and had to seek medical help in Viridian city, and ended up staying in the hospital for a while. Without his parents around, Kit was to stay with and be cared for by his grandfather. It was finally that bonding time which the old man had so patiently been waiting for despite his dwindling time. Kit was taught how to use the equipment which his grandfather had used to catch pokémon like nets of all different kinds to simply tangle them up or zap them into submission, clasps to prevent the pokémon from attacking once they're captured and other neat little bits of technology for foul play.
                  The two of them would always go down Kindle Road and stop there for lunch so they could watch Mt. Ember waiting for a glimpse of the Moltres rumored to live there, which was the reason that Kit's grandfather had retired to that island in the first place. The stories which Kit's grandfather told him of the great fiery bird had strengthened Kit's interest in that particular pokémon a lot.
                  When the time came that Kit was to finally catch a pokémon, they went to the mainland to route 1 between Pallet Town and Viridian City where Kit caught his Sentret using a net gun. It was a simple net, no zapping or burning, it just tangled the pokémon up. Kit had some trouble calming it down and eventually the old Houndom hit is with a fire blast and that was the end of its squirming. Kit was expected to part to with Sentret, his grandfather told him to trade her since she probably wouldn't sell for anything, but at the age of 11 he couldn't do it. Despite his young age, his grandfather called him out as being weak for getting attached to a pokémon, especially so quickly.
                  Even after his father's release from the hospital, Kit worked hard to impress his grandfather, but that man was never satisfied
                  Later, Kit decided to leave Knot island and travel a while through the Jhoto region with Sentret. She was a surprisingly loyal pokémon despite how she was caught, but it was clear that she appreciated Kit's effort to keep her. Kit's grandfather gave also him his Houndour to take along with him since the old man would no longer be travelling and Houndour needed to be put to use some how, and he figured Kit could use a Houndour more than a 'wimpy Sentret' in battle
                  During his travels he caught Larvitar and Mawile, for which both Houndour had proven to be quite useful, sniffing out pokémon and eagerly taking them down for his new trainer. Sentret evolved into Furret while they were travelling.
                  During his travels he had caught many other pokémon, but not for himself; he was having them transported to Dark City where his grandfather's old property was. The place was still in good enough shape and the cages still worked well. He had an assistant working there alone for a while but after Houndour had evolved into Houndoom, he was sent there to guard the cages and the girl who worked there... And the cages, from the girl who worked. Needless to say, the two of them didn't get along too well, but neither could make any complaints.
                  Upon returning to Knot Island to visit his grandfather, his larvitar escaped into Mt. Ember, unsatisfied with her trainer's lack of morality. Kit assumed Lavitar would be killed by the pokémon who lived there, and left her to leave.
                  At the age of 15 he hunted down and joined Team Rocket under his grandfather's guidance. Kit worked for Team Rocket from the age of 15 until he was 19; four years had finally brought him to believe that he was 'strong' enough to please his grandfather. No, the man was no longer alive; but Kit was also working to satisfy himself.
                  When he went back to Knot Island, he decided to climb Mt. Ember, to see if he really could find Moltres. A legendary bird was not what he found, however; instead, he was greeted by his larvitar, but it had evolved into a very well built tyranitar who was not happy to see him. She attacked them when they entered, and it was a wonder that Kit had even survived. His left eye, however, was struck by a small, sharp stone -likely stealth rock- which was tossed at them through Tyranitar's raging.
                  Furret, Mawile and a net gun were able to disable Tyranitar long enough to catch her again. They'd hurried back to town to a pokémon centre to get Kit's bleeding eye looked at, but it was beyond repairs for his sight and the scaring was pretty bad. That wasn't going to slow him down though, he got himself an eye patch to cover the gore and proceeded to train Tyranitar.
                  It took a while to gain her trust, but she is now a... somewhat loyal pokémon, when given enough freedom in her actions. She still has a level of respect for Kit, enough to obey him at least. Tyranitar wasn't a fan of taking orders, but she did listen to Kit as long as she thought his commands were reasonable.
                  After leaving Team Rocket to start his own business, he still kept some ties with them; he sells to and for Team Rocket when needed as well as accepts some dirty work done well free of charge (if he's in a good mood.)
                  After becoming a hunter, he did more travelling and he stole a young buneary which he ended up keeping for himself while he was in the Sinnoh region. His next destination before the outbreak was Unova; his schedule has been slowed down a bit and he's staying a bit longer in Kanto. Since the Shadow virus outbreak, Kit has been searching for infected pokémon.

Feral Capitalist

User Image
            Furret // N/A

[Keen Eye]
            [None]

• Furret has been with me the longest, I caught her as a Sentret and I guess I just didn't have the heart to let her go back then. I wouldn't say that it's paid off in a sense that she has proven herself to be worth my while, she's about average for one of her species aside from her uncanny agility. Regardless, I guess you could say that I'm attached to her after spending so much time travelling together.
            She has sticky fingers, which doesn't really bother me, but it can be a nuisance constantly finding people's belongings stashed up in corners of my house or even in my bag. She also likes wrapping herself around anything warm when it's cold out, which generally applies to people's legs. She hates the cold so it's almost like an automatic reflex to look for something warm... it gets a bit annoying having a furret hanging off your limbs.
            Furret really likes to get into everything, she likes being present during conversations and she hates leaving places unchecked. She's pretty reliable when it really comes down to it, but at times she can be a bit of a ditz.

『 Quick Attack 』 『 Attract 』『 Ice Beam 』『 Toxic 』

---

User Image
            Mawile // N/A

[Intimidate]
            [Shadow]

• Mawile always kept to him self, and I guess he still does; well, as much as a pokémon can when all they want to do it attack. He's violent now, obviously, but he never used to be. Mawile was extremely docile, he'd even refused to fight me when I captured him. He was the first pokémon which I'd caught through a fair battle... aside from him not actually battling.
            I couldn't sell off a pacifist pokémon, so I started training him. Yes, he got trained and got stronger, and he even started battling a bit... But he hesitated far too often, especially when it came to having to attack humans.
            I was irritated by Mawiles uselessness, and I do believe there is no other way to put it; however, when the Shadow virus broke out it was the perfect way to give Mawile that will to attack without hesitance, so I purposely had Mawile infected so that he would not hesitate in any battle. He's a bit difficult to control, but his strong will not to fight makes him more likely to listen to reason, especially when it's Tyranitar's flamethrower.

『 Crunch 』 『 Double Team 』『 Play Rough 』『 Iron Head 』

---

User Image
            Lopunny // N/AUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Cute Charm]
            [None]

• While I was in Sinnoh, I decided to go to Hearthome city where my parents used to live and I decided to take a stroll in their park. Apparently Furret ended up being 'cute enough' to enter with me (not to mention that they had the gall to call me cute) and that was when we spotted a young girl with a buneary. Most of the pokémon around there were bred for contests as far as I knew and snatching buneary while the girl's back was turned was a sinch... Escaping afterwards, not so much.
            We did escape uncaught, but the work put into transporting that pokémon out of the Sinnoh region was far more than that pokémon was worth. I thought maybe I'd get a more reasonable price on it if I trained it until it was a Lopunny. I think I always knew, though, that I'd end up keeping him around if I did that.
            Lopunny did make a good addition to my team, though; he's a ruthless fighter and he's very graceful. He is also a quick thinker which is a great trait to have in a pinch.

『 Focus Blast 』 『 Low Sweep 』『 Thunder Wave 』『 Ice Punch 』

---

User Image
            Tyranitar // N/A

[Unnerve]
            [None]

• There was never really a question as to whether or not I was going to keep Tyranitar for myself; when I lost my eye in our second encounter and finally managed to capture her again, I was pretty much set on keeping her.
            She's unpredictable and violent, pretty much like an eclipse pokémon, but a lot of her behaviour is fairly normal for her species. She has a bad temper that's easy to set off and she likes to fight.
            I was originally thinking of having her infected with the virus, but not only was I uncertain that I had the technology to control her yet, but she already acted like she had it and I doubted there would be any real difference in her behaviour.
            She's not very obedient to anyone aside from me... And even then. Tyranitar does listen to my orders, and she usually carries them out, but she likes to do things her way and in her own time. She expects me to give her vague orders so she may have the liberty of picking her own way of executing them. So long as she has that freedom she is loyal and willing to listen as long as she agrees.

『 Stone Edge 』 『 Flamethower 』『 Earthquake 』『 Dragon Tail 』

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PC ... sort of
Remaining back in Dark City guarding the captive pokémon unless needed by Kit

User Image
            Houndoom // N/A

[Flash Fire]
            [None]

• Houndoom is very loyal to me; we've been together since he was a small Houndour anyway. He was a sort of parting gift to me from my grandfather, but I knew that man was hoping that I would keep Houndoom and get rid of Furret. I prefer to keep Houndoom at home, though, guarding the cages with my assistant.
            I do use Houndoom when I'm hunting, though, which he is very good at. He is merciless, fast, and smart. He was bred specifically to be the perfect partner for a pokémon hunter and I do bring him with me when I am doing commissioned work.
            I think Houndoom still see's me as a child, even as his pup. He is very dominant and expects not only the captured pokémon and my assistant, but also the rest of my party to respect him as a leader. While he does acknowledge me as his trainer, he's very protective and tends to ignore orders if he's trying to protect me, which can sometimes be his own downfall in jobs and battles.
            While it's true that Houndoom has a soft spot for me, he's actually a pretty unfriendly pokémon to anyone else.

『 Sunny Day 』 『 Flamethower 』『 Shadow Ball 』『 Double Team 』

Feral Capitalist

Cages
The pokémon locked up back in Dark City, which Kit has caught, traded for and stolen over the course of 11 years.
They're sold on the black market to anyone with the right coloured money.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image

Feral Capitalist

Feral Capitalist

User Image
                          -- [LOCATION] -- [COMPANY] -- [FEELING] -- ►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

User Image
                      Wwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhat hawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhat whathawtwhatwhatha wtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawt
                      whatwhathawtwhatwhathawtw hatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwha thawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawt

whatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhatha wtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhat whathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhath awtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwh atwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawt

whatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhath awtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwha twhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhatha
                      wtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatw
                      hathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwh
                      athawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhat hawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhat
                      whathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathaw
                      twhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawtwhatwhathawt

User Image
[ B A G ]

[ G e n e r a l xx S t u f f ]
Ex. Hold Items, Fossils, Key Items, ect.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ rope ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ full incense ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ scanner ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ net guns ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ sylph scope ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ pokéradar ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ scouter ] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ xtransceiver ]

[ M e d i c i n e ]
Ex. Health Recovery, Status Restore, Vitamins, ect.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 3

[ P o k e ' b a l l s ]
Pokeballs, Great Balls, ect. (NO MASTERBALLS)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2

[ B e r r i e s ]
Any and All berries.

[ M i s c e l l a n e o u s ]
Anything else you can think of that's not necessarily 'in-game' material. Pencils, sketchbooks, journals and personal items.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ tri-pass ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff