OH!
NO STEALING!
OR I will Kill you...>:/
Simple as that...
[:
User Image

A n n a Marie H a r t
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Anna Marie awoke from her peaceful slumber with a smile on her face. Her clock read ten o'clock soon she would be having fun. Graduating from high school made her oh-so-happy. Not having to worry about stupid things or waking up also excited her. Anna hated school with all her heart and she was so glad it was over with. Getting dressed, doing her make up, and curling her hair, she finished and headed downstairs. Anna noticed her sister as she made her way downstairs and went and sat by her in the kitchen. "Are you excited for tonight?" Damon Braizen was throwing a party at Felcove Island that night and it sha'll be amazing. Drinks. Boys. Party. Those three things were the best and suited Anna just fine. "Are you ready to go?" She gave her sister a questioning look and then around the kitchen. Anna's stomach growled and she decided to get something to eat.

Walking to the fridge, Anna looked through it for some food. She finally decided to have plain-ol'-cereal. She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, the "Fruity Pebbles", and the jug of milk. She put everything away and grabbed a spoon, taking her huge first bite into her favorite cereal. She chewed slowly thinking about everything that she needed to bring. She brought an extra pair of clothes, her make up (of course), and she had to stop at the store for some extra things. Being eighteen had it's up's and down's unfortunately. She needed to buy some liquor and almost every place carded you. But Anna was smarter than the system and one of her friends worked at a gas station. So she could get it much easier. Anna placed her dish in the sink and pulled out her cell phone. She wanted to make sure her friend would be working before they got there.

After she got a text back saying 'yes', Anna looked at her sister, "Is there anything special you want from the store?" Listening for her sisters response, she hopped into the bathroom to check her make up and hair. She hated when her hair got frizzy and her hair could NOT look bad. Especially not that night! People were going to be there tonight and that meant lots of cute boys. Anna gave a little squeal as she walked out of the bathroom and back into the kitchen area. "Let's head out." Anna left the kitchen and grabbed her bad, car keys, and a bottle of water. She checked through her bag once more and noticed her had forgotten her favorite bathing suit. Anna ran to the back room and looked for her 'ROXY' bathing suit. She sighed happily when she finally found it. With that she headed towards the door, pass her sister once more, and out towards her car. Anna realized that she seemed much more enthusiastic than her twin. I guess she's still the same. She was referring to their mother leaving them.

Anna Marie got into her vehicle and turned it on, waiting on her sister and letting it warm up. Anna placed her new glasses on top of her nose and let them rest there. Once her sister was in, Anna pulled out of the drive way and headed towards the store. When they arrived there, she ran inside and got all their materials for the night. Placing the stuff in the back of the car and getting in the front once more, she turned on the car. Anna decided the car was too quiet so she put on the radio to a good station and began to sing along with it. Even if her sister were to give her weird looks, it never stopped her. She flipped down the visor and looked into the mirror at her make up and hair. Those were her two major drop points. She had to be beautiful all the time. Then she realized that they were still siting in the parking lot of the gas station. Anna put the car in drive and they headed out.

When they were younger, Anna and Desire always saw "pretty" boats, so her parents bought them one. When the girls arrived at the dock, Anna noticed there were already other people there. She made her way towards their boat, jumping up and down with excitement. Once she was in front of the boat, Anna threw her stuff over the side and onto a seat on the boat's inside. As she got into the boat, she went into the living area of the boat and changed into her bathing suit. If they were going to be on the boat for a while, might as well as get a tan.

Currently Wearing:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

╔═══════Eric Sterling═══════╗

ωнץ ιs ℓσvє dєtєrмιnєd вץ ғαмιℓץ?

╚══════Peasant════════╝

Tonight was the biggest night of Eric's pathetic life. The annual castle ball was going on, and Eric was going to sneak into it. Being a poor peasant his entire life, he was bound to change that in one night. He was walking around the village and was taking in the usual splender. Little boys running with wooden, homemade planes, and girl running with little rag-dolls in their arms. Eric felt bad that these little kids had to go through the lonley life that he also had to endure. His mother got sick easily so he always took care of her....untill she finally passed away last winter. Well the trees were starting to bloom again and the weather was changing according to the current season. Spring.

Eric was going to find something nice, but cheep to wear to the ball. No one knew about his plans as he wondered the shops. Many shopkeepers were watching him with scrutning eyes. With little doubt, Eric laughed. Everyone was so uptight about stealing and many theifs in this town. Now, even a four year old could walk into the store and the keeper would stare them down into tears. Picking up a brown vest, it looked very new, and also very pricey. Looking at the tag his suspisions were arosed. He set it back down and walked out of the store, giving the keeper a friendly smile and said goodbye. Eric's aunt worked at a factory not too far down the road and so he went to pay a visit. He hadn't seen her since his mother's funeral.

Comming upon the factory, Eric looked at the guards in front of the building. Informing them that his aunt worked there, they slowly opened the gate and allowed him access to the inside. Within a few minutes he had found his aunt and they were in deep discussion. Then the moment of truth. His aunt grabbed his hands. "Eric. I know what you are planning to do tonight. Don't worry. I will not stop you. I think that you are smart to believe in your own destiny. So I made this for you." She turned and pulled out a box. His aunt placed the box in his lap and he uncovered what laid inside the cover. A brand new jacket and pants laid before him. They looked like the ones that the 'rich' folk wore. "I can't accept this! It's too much. How did you ever get ahold of this?!" Feeling over the fabric he listened to his aunt explain everything.

Saying his final 'Thank You's', Eric headed out towards the busy steets again. The box of expensive clothes, fitted snuggly to his stomach. A rumble came to his ears as he realized he hadn't eaten anything. He stopped and bought an apply and a pear to snack on. Plus...That's all he could afford. Staring at the sky, Eric bumped into a young girl, around his age, and he stuff fell to the ground. Thank goodness the box was pressed tightly against him and didn't budge in the accident. "I'm so sorry ma'am! Here let me help you." Eric bent down and helped pick her stuff up. He extended his hand and asked for her's. Helping her to her feet, Eric felt some strange feeling in his gut, when he made eye contact with that girl. "Once again I'm very sorry." With a small bow, he made his way through the crowd, and to his little shack of a house. It was time for him to get ready for the ball.
User Image

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core
Where I’ve become so numb.
Without a s o u l
My spirit :: sleeping somewhere cold ::
Until you find it there and lead it back home

WakeM e UpI n s i d e ----------------------------------------
Call my name and save me from the dark -------------
M i r a O w e n b y

When the bell rang, Mira was the last one out of the classroom. She didn't want to get on the wrong foot with someone already within the first hour of school. The hallways were filled with many different types of people. For a second, Mira thought everyone was staring at her because she was new. But in reality it was because of her hair and her clothes. Great. The first day of school and I'm already a laughing stock. She felt like hitting herself but then people would look at her even weirder. Not really having friends her whole life, made it a little easier for her to get through the day with all the comments and staring. Soon it was seventh period and Mira was hopeing that the bell would ring. Her seventh period was History, and to be frank...very boring.

They were talking about Black History Month, and not that she was racist or anything, but she didn't care to hear about it. Taking out a notebook and pen, Mira started to draw. That was one of her passions. That and singing where the two things she did almost everyday. Her sketchbook was almost full, so she would have to go to the store and buy a few more. Mira decided to draw a flower in front of a lake. To give the outcasted look and shading she added a setting sun in the backround. Most things that she drew where houses, flowers, animals, and people. Mira planned on joining the art club and also chorus. If they had it at that school. Halfway through her drawing, she head the door open. Mira decided not to look up and see who it was. She just continued to look at her picture and add many tiny details.

At the end of the class she wasn't completely finished with it, so she just closed her book and placed it in her backpack. When the bell rang, Mira hurried out of the school yard, and onto the busy roads of the city. Mira had to go shopping for dinner items, so she cut off into the street towards the marketplace. Only having a few dollars, she knew that she could only get a few things. Mira was feeling for Macaroni, so she headed towards the Pasta area and picked up a bag of noodles. Having cheese already at home, she didn't bother looking for it. After getting everything she needed, Mira checked out, and headed home. Once home, she began cooking the macaroni. Then adding the cheese, she set it in the oven for thirty minutes. Grabbing a plate of food, she sat in the living room and turned on the television.

Her family was out of town, so she was home alone. This seemed to be the case ever since Mira was born. Babysitter, after Babysitter, and then she just stayed home alone. Her parents never really cared what she did, so they had no problem leaving her at random times, for long periods of time as well. After she finished, she washed her dishes and headed towards her room. She changed into pajama's and headed back out to the living room. Changing the channel to the News, Mira watched as many different tragedies continued to apear one after another on the television. She hated how this world was so crooked and weird. Yawning, Mira fell asleep on her couch around eight o'clock, the television still playing.

Bid my blood to r u n
Before I come undone.
Save me → from the nothing I’ve b e c o m e.

F r o z e n I n s i d e W i t h o u t Y o u r T o u c h
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead…
User Image
» Alyssa Maybelle Coleman «
Natural born Looser!
and Loveable Dork

Alyssa woke up to her alarm clock screaming in her right ear. Groaning, she flopped over and pushed the 'Snooze' button on the clock. She just sat there and stared at the ceiling, not wanting to get up. She hated to go to school, especially since she was the laughing stock of the school. Alyssa didn't even know why...it just happened as soon as she moved here two or three months ago. Sighing deeply, Alyssa sat up and pulled the covers off of her, she stood up and headed to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and gave herself a disgusted look. Alyssa never thought she looked good and so she never really tried. Her dirty blond hair was as curly and frizzy as ever. The only thing about her hair she liked was that is was long and that it complimented her emerald color eyes. She wiped her face with water and exited the bathroom.

She pulled out a outfit, and changed quickly before returning to the bathroom to do her makeup. When Alyssa finished getting ready, she grabbed her iPod, phone, and her backpack. She headed downstairs to the great smelling kitchen, where her mother was there preparing breakfast. Why her mother got up so early beat her. Alyssa hated waking up this early because for school its seven, weekends its around noon. She sat her backpack down on a chair in the living room and took a seat at one of the stools in front of the counter top/bar.

"Good morning hunny. You look very pretty today." Her mother smiled at her as she fixed Alyssa a plate of food. Rolling her eyes and groaning at her mother's comment, Alyssa began to eat her breakfast. When she was done she said her goodbyes to her mother and headed out the door. She turned her iPod on and listened to it on her walk to the school. While everyone else either drove or rode the bus, Alyssa was stuck walking to school. When other kids from the school would go by her, they would always make smart comments. Which is another reason why Alyssa listens to her iPod on the way to school. Once she got there, she immediately made her way to her first period even though the bell hadn't rung. The first day was the worst day of her life. Walking into her first period in her 'style' of clothing, and then all the kids making comments and making fun of her...it hurt her deeply. So she always made sure to be the first in the class. That way most people would ignore her and just sit down.

Soon the bell rung and Alyssa sunk deeper into her corner seat. More and more kids were pouring into the classroom. Spring break had just gotten over, so you'd think that they'd realize that picking on her was stupid. But no! In came Alyssa's worst nightmares. The jocks of the class or 'Populars' walked in. Three out of the four guys came over to her desk and Alyssa hid her head. "We missed you over the break you know. Everyday I was like 'Where is that looser?'" With that Eric bursted into laughter along with the other two. When the warning bell rang the three went on the 'Popular' side of the classroom, and the teacher entered the room. A tear slipped down Alyssa's face but she quickly wiped it away and stared at her desk. She truly hated being a freak...looser...what ever you wanted to call her anymore.
User Image
» Anna Marie Coleman «
Stop telephonin' me!
Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh

The cell phone on the table next to the bed began to vibrate which awoke Anna Marie Coleman. She was one of the few that were staying in Hawaii for three months. With Jet-lag still kicked in, Anna's head hurt a little as she sat upward. She picked up of of the edges of the curtain on the window near her bed. The warm sun beat through as Anna squinted, due the dramatic change in light. She picked up her iPhone and checked the time. Before she could do that she checked the text that she received and that also woke her up. It was from her parents and she smiled as she read it. Texting them back, Anna made her way to her dresser. She didn't know what she was going to wear that day, so she began to rummage through her drawers full of clothes. She finally picked out a cute outfit, and she headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. Taking her shampoo, razors, and makeup she headed into the pure-white bathroom.

Turning on the water, Anna stripped out of her clothes and stepped in once the water was a nice temperature. Letting the water over her back, all the stiffness went away. Riding on airplanes seemed to do that to her a lot. Washing her hair with 'Strawberry' scented shampoo, and washing her body took a while, then she shaved her legs. Don't want to go to the beach with a forest on my legs. She laughed as she joked about it. Once she was done, Anna turned off the water and grabbed her towel. Wiping herself dry, she put her hair up in a towel. She got dressed, did her make up, and dried/straightened her hair. When she was all done, she opened the bathroom door and stepped outside, turning the light off behind her. Throwing her clothes in a portable hamper she brought, Anna remade her bed, before her stomach started to growl.

Grabbing a pair of headphones, Anna began listening to Telephone - By: Lady Gaga as she walked out of her room. She made sure she had a key to get back in her room, and threw it in her purse. Walking down the hallway, Anna was dancing and lip-singing along with the music. That was until a worker or someone else would walk past her, she acted refined then. When she made it to the elevator to go downstairs, Anna got distracted by the giant open window that gave a gorgeous over view of the ocean, that she planned on swimming in. It was so beautiful, but all of that beauty ended when her stomach growled louder. She walked quickly to the elevator and pushed the button. When the elevator got to her, a few workers hopped out as she was walking in. The elevators were the ones that played that god-awful 'elevator music'. She turned up the volume on her iPhone and awaited the first floor.

When the elevator came to a complete stop and dinged to open the doors, Anna was amazed. The lobby of the hotel was amazing. There were glass items all around and the entire place gave you a piece of mind. After gawking at it for a few minutes, Anna made her way around till she finally found the food area. Her stomach felt sick from being empty, because she didn't bring anything on the plane to snack on last night. She wasn't too smart on that ordeal but now she had food to eat. She noticed that there was one other girl there but she didn't exactly know who it was. She wondered were her bestie was. Yes...that is what they called each other...even though it's a little weird. Anna grabbed a plate and went through the line getting cereal, toast, and some bacon that was placed on a breakfast line. When she got all the food she needed, she went to find a seat near a window. She went and sat down on the far opposite end of the other girl, but it was directly in front of her. Setting her food on the table, and setting her purse down, Anna went and made herself a cup of coffee. That was her most favorite thing to drink in the morning, it also helped her stay awake when she was in school. She sat down and took her head phones out of her ears and iPhone, and just sat her phone on the table. Anna's stomach growled at her once again telling her it was time to eat. So she smiled and began to eat her food.

User Image
» Alyssa Maybelle Coleman «
TheUnKnowingPrego!

Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...

All Alyssa heard from inside her bedroom was the soft sounds of the birds singing outside her window. She loved to hear their sweet sounds in the morning as she awoke. Turning her head to look at her clock, the blue digital numbers stared back at her. She was late for school. Did she care? Not really, her parents would mind, but she didn't care at all. Hell, at the rate it took her to get ready, Alyssa wouldn't get to school till lunch. Laughing at the thought, Alyssa just laid there, staring at the blank, white ceiling above her. Another thirty minutes passed and she decided it would be a good thing for her to hop in the shower. Her curly hair was very greasy and it made her sick. Alyssa pushed her light blue comforter off of her and sat up with a groan. She was not a morning person in anyway. She wished the people who made school would just understand that simple fact.

Alyssa went into the bathroom, turned on the bath water, and then stared at the sleepy girl in the mirror. She rested her elbows on the counter top and her chin was cupped in her hands. She wished she could be prettier...even though her parents and all her friends say she was beautiful...She never felt that way about herself. Alyssa checked the steaming shower, the water was just right. Stripping from her clothes, Alyssa stepped into the warm shower water. As it flowed down her back, the nights tension released and somehow disappeared. She washed her hair, body, and face. She didn't have to worry about shaving so she was done in the shower quicker than normal. The water came to a stop, few drips here and there falling into the tub. Stepping out of the shower, Alyssa grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. The bathroom was full of steam and she had to open the door to take some of the heat out. Alyssa changed into her clothes, did her makeup, and began to blow dry her hair. Once her hair was dry, seeing as it was naturally curly, made a bunch of little, loose curls. She plugged in her curler, just to fix a few of the curls, and waited for it to heat up. Alyssa quickly did her hair and then stepped out of the bathroom, making her way down to the kitchen. She would come back upstairs for everything later.

Her parents were both sitting around the dining room table and her father as usual was reading the news paper, while her mother was watching television. "Hey...Sorry I kinda woke up late. I'll hurry up and then get to school." Her mother unexpectedly gave her a smile, "It's fine darling. Just take your time to eat and then leave." Sometimes, Alyssa was glad to have her parents. Yeah...they gave her whatever she wanted, but they also looked out for her. She couldn't see herself doing anything to disappoint them. Alyssa grabbed a bowl of cereal and a banana. After she ate her meal slowly, she made her way back up to her room. She grabbed her purse, iPod, backpack, and Cell phone. After she grabbed everything, she headed downstairs, and out the door. Grabbing the keys out of her purse, Alyssa unlocked the doors to her Charger. She was in LOVE with this car. She had been in love with it since she was little, and now she owned one of them. Alyssa put the car in Reverse and headed out of the driveway. Putting in Drive, Alyssa headed towards her school...unfortunately.

Alyssa turned on the radio to one of her favorite stations and she was crazy, singing along with the radio. She didn't care what people thought of her. She did what she wanted, wore what she wanted, who cared? She pulled onto the freeway, putting up her windows, so her hair didn't blow all over creation. She always went ten to twenty miles over the speed limit. She loved to go fast, but she didn't do it ofter. When Alyssa was younger, her parents said that she wanted to be a NASCAR driver...but now...That wasn't going to happen. Slowing down, she jumped off the exit and stopped at the red light at the end of the exit. She turned on her clicker and waited for the red light to change to green. Once Alyssa was moving again, she finally made it to school and she parked in one of the many open parking spots. She chose a shady spot under the school's Oak tree. Eh. Makes it easier for me not to die after school in heat. She laughed as she opened her door. Stepping out she grabbed her items, locked her car, and headed towards the office.

The ladies in the office new her all too well. Walking in she saw Patti, the clerk, and smiled at her. "Young Lady! You really need to get to school on time. You're lucky this is only your third time being late." Alyssa stared at her with apologetic eyes, "I'm very sorry. I promise it wont happen again." Patti continued her lecture and then finally handed her a pass to class. Alyssa walked out of the office and didn't feel like going to her locker to get anything. Oh well...If she needed her book, she could just look off someone elses. Walking into her History class, Alyssa handed her pass to the teacher and took her seat next to her best friend Taylor. "Girl! Where have you been? It's already third period!" Alyssa rubbed her neck and gave her friend a small smile. "I'm sorry. But I'm here now aren't I? I just slept in is all. Don't worry." Alyssa then turned her attention to the teacher, and forced herself to listen to his lecture of the day.

What I'm Currently Doing: Going to School...
What I'm Currently Wearing: Adorkable <3
What I'm Currently Singing To: Hear Me Now - Framing Hanley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core
Where I’ve become so numb.
Without a s o u l
My spirit :: sleeping somewhere cold ::
Until you find it there and lead it back home

WakeM e UpI n s i d e ----------------------------------------
Call my name and save me from the dark -------------
R a i i n e F r o m a n n

The loud, annoying sound of Raiine's alarm clock, woke her from her peaceful slumber. Groaning, she forced herself out of her comfortable bed, and onto the cold wooden floor. She looked out the window at the snow covering the ground. Having wooden floors when it's winter wasn't the best thing her parents came up with. Getting out her outfit for the day, Raiine changed clothes and headed downstairs. It was a good thing she had taken a shower last night, so all she had to worry about was her hair and make up. Raiine's outfits were different than the normal teenagers. She didn't care what people thought of her, although she wished she could fit in somewhere. Heading into the kitchen, Raiine saw Rena, their maid, cooking the family breakfast. Although her father was probably already gone to work, Raiine and her mother would eat together. Waving to Rena and smiling, she made her way into the downstairs bathroom, where she kept her hair straightener and her make up. Turning it on to heat up, Raiine got her make up done and out of the way. She was naturally a pretty girl, but she didn't 'fit' in with any group at school.

When the green light stopped flashing, Raiine picked up the straightener and ran over her hair with it. Once she was done and she had unplugged the straightener from the wall, Raiine made her way back into the kitchen. She took her seat at the dining room table, waiting for her mother. While she was waiting, she picked up a piece of bacon, slowly munching on it. Her mother loved to take her time in the morning, but today she was surprisingly fast. Maybe it was because it was freezing cold upstairs, or maybe her mother ACTUALLY cared that Raiine had school. As her mother sat down, Raiine smiled her way. "Good morning darling. Are you all ready for school?" Looking at her mother, she continued to munch on that piece of bacon. Once she swallowed, she replied, "Yes, I'm ready. I just have to run up stairs to get my school things, and my coat." It was probably thirty degrees outside, so yeah....She would get a coat to put on. Asking Rena for a cup of milk, Raiine washed down the rest of her breakfast, and ran upstairs to get her remaining items.

She searched her room for her coat. Seeing as her room was clean 24/7, you'd think she'd find it. But when she got on her knees and looked under the bed, she found it. Sighing happily, she placed the purple coat on over her blue plaid shirt. Once again...she never matched, and she loved it that way. Being different signified her existence at school. Grabbing her phone, iPod, and bag, Raiine ran downstairs. School was starting up again today, and who knows there could be some new people that were like her there now. Her mother was waiting for her at the door, her coat was already on. When Raiine gave her the 'OK' to leave, they slowly made there way through snow to the car. Trying her hardest to not slip on ice, Raiine attached herself to the hood of the car until she safely made it to the door. Being a natural klutz, Raiine would be the one to fall on her a** from slipping on ice. Once inside the car, Raiine turned the heat on full blast. It was freezing outside, and so was it inside the car.

Raiine loved the heat so when they moved to New York, it changed her life completely. Going from sunny Hawaii to Freezing New York two years ago, screwed her over. But Raiine was slowly getting used to the cold now. Her mother was driving down the road when she saw a group of guys walking with their girlfriends to school. Sighing sadly, Raiine wished that she too could join that group of people. But she chose to be different. What could she do if what she was chose to be something they didn't like? This is it! In the rest of the school year I'll definitely find at least ONE friend! Clenching her fists tight in her lap with pride, Raiine's mother noticed. "Hunny, are you okay?" Laughing, Raiine told her mother she was fine, just that she had gotten a random cold chill.

After twenty or so minutes, her mother pulled into the drop off area of the school. She hadn't missed any of it during the winter break. Now she was forced to go back for another five or so months. When she said goodbye to her mother, closed the door, and turned to face the school, the bell had rung. She headed towards her history class, many people continued to stare at her. So what if what she wore wasn't 'normal' or in the 'in' group?! Sighing, Raiine kept her head up high, and entered the building her classroom was in. When she entered the classroom, no one else was in there, so she took a seat in the far, far back corner. That was no one could really bother her in class. A few more kids had entered the classroom when the warning bell began to rung. Now it's time for my own personal hell... Thinking that with a smile, she prepared herself for the worst.

Bid my blood to r u n
Before I come undone.
Save me → from the nothing I’ve b e c o m e.

F r o z e n I n s i d e W i t h o u t Y o u r T o u c h
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead…
User Image
» Raiine Marie Fromann «
» Midtown Real Estate «
» Natural Born Drummer! «

Raiine awoke to rays of sun suffocating her. Through squinted eye, she looked at her clock on the wall. It was close to ten in the morning. At around noon they had band practice, so naturally, Raiine unwillingly had to get out of bed. Groaning, she walked slowly to the full length mirror against the wall. Her hair looked like s**t, and so did she. Going to her walk-in closet, Raiine sorted through her clothes. "Hm...What to wear today." She finally picked out a cute outfit and changed in her bathroom. While she was changing, her curler was heating up. Even though she had naturally curly hair, she like to perfect a few of them. When she was changed, the curler was fully heated. So Raiine fixed her hair, did her makeup, and then left her bathroom. Grabbing her bag, she glanced the the clock. It was already close to eleven. Where she had to go was about twenty minutes away, so Raiine had about thirty minutes to eat breakfast, and leave the house.

When she descended two floors of her parents mansion, she made her way to the kitchen. Their maid was already cooking dinner, her father and mother were at the table with her little baby sister. "Good morning Hunny. Did you sleep well?" Her mother smiled sweetly at Raiine. Sitting at the table across her parents, the maid brought over three plate of food, and took Rainey, her little sister, into the kitchen for a bottle of milk. "I slept fine. Thanks for asking." Raiine didn't have time to talk, she had to eat and leave. "Hey Dad? Can I take the Porsche today?" She loved that car, aside from her's. Raiine was blindsided a few days ago, so her car was getting fixed. Even though she quit taking money from her parents, her father insisted he pay to get her car fixed. She had a hard time saying no...Raiine felt terrible after he payed for it. "I don't mind. Just be careful. That car will take a lot more money to fix." With that her father let out a laugh. Her mother followed and then in spite of pity she laughed to.

When Raiine finished her breakfast, she placed the dish in the sink, and headed towards the door. "Hey aren't you forgetting something?" Raiine turned around. The keys to the car. "Yeah...I guess I do need those huh. I mean, if I want to get to practice." She let out a small laugh as she caught the thrown keys. Heading out the door, Raiine waved and said goodbye to her parents and little Rainey. She went into the four car garage and slipped into the Porsche. She loved that car beyond belief. Raiine's car was a yellow Camaro with racing stripes. Yes. She was in love with the Transformers movies. She just had to have that car. Opening the garage doors, Raiine backed the car out of the garage. Putting it in Drive, she began down the road, the garage door closing behind her. In just a few minutes, she would be hanging with her friends, doing what she does best. Playing for "Midtown Real Estate".

I'm Currently Doing:
I'm Currently Wearing:
I'm Currently Listening To:

× × × - - - - × × × - - - - - × × × -
I'll Be Loving You, Forever...With My Lips Sealed
× × × - - - - × × × - - - - - × × × -
User Image
User Image
✖✖T r e v o r S t o k e s✖✖

▶ ▷ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⒷⒺⓈⓉⒾⒺ◀ ◁

Trevor walked away from the spot he was standing at and heading towards the steps. There was a little place that no one knew about that Marie and he had found one day. He threw his shirt and skate board there, and decided what to do. First he looked down at his pants. Then he realized that he had put board short on underneath of them. Stripping from his pants, he also threw those into the space along with his shoes. Walking down the stairs and onto the beach, Trevor began to walk down the beach. No one was really there except a few people. A little bit down the beach he saw a group of four or five people hanging around their trucks. When he got closer, Trevor realized that he knew everyone there. Smiling, he decided to go up there and say hi. Little did he know, he was pulled into the 'party'. He completely forgot about Marie and enjoyed himself. He hadn't seen any of his friends for a long time and was excited to be hanging with them again. "So Trevor! Where have you been man?" Eric asked him, giving Trevor a playful punch to the shoulder.

Laughing he punched Eric back, just a tad bit harder. "I've been at the skate park mostly, and hanging with Marie." A group of guys began to call him whipped and everything, "Shut it. She just a really good friend of mine!" Taking the beer in his hand he dank some and 'accidentally' poured some on his hand, flicking it at everyone. Everyone busted out laughing. It was pretty funny if you thought about it. Then Isabelle popped up behind him. Her hand were covering Trevor's eyes. She did the whole: "Who am I" type of thing. But her voice was so familiar that he knew in an instant. Plus, Trevor remember having the biggest crush on her in Middle School. Now she was a close friend like Marie was. "Hey kiddo! Haven't seen you in awhile." Isabelle laughed, "Kiddo?! Mister, I'd have to say I'm probably a few days older than you!" She was right. Trevor's birthday was on the 8th of October and Isabelle's was on the 4th. He hated being younger than the girl he liked, but hey...what can you do?

Another hour went by and it on the horizon you could see the sunset. Trevor pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lit up. He gave the other guys and one of the girls one, but Isabelle looked at his skeptically. "What?" He laughed as he exhaled smoke off to the side of the group. In that instant Isabelle had snatched the cigarette from his hand and took off towards the water. "Oh no you didn't!" Trevor took off after her, Isabelle began to scream as he picked her off the ground as she dropped the cigarette into the wet sand. Instead of stopping for that, Trevor kept going towards the water, dumping her into it. Laughing he watched as she came up for air pissed. "Trevor Lane Stokes! You're a dead man!" Laughing she splashed water at him, and while he was blinded, she pushed him over. The rest of the group of people joined them and it became a giant water fight. That was possibly the best night of his life.

After an hour or two of playing in the water, they all decided to go to a private beach to have a campfire. Running back to grab his stuff, he wondered were Marie must have gone. He got his stuff and headed back to the group, jumping into the back of the truck with Isabelle. Oh well, if she wanted to really hang out with me today she would've come. She probably is with that Chris guy. His fists clenched together tightly, and Isabelle noticed. "Hey are you okay?" Relaxing his hands, Trevor smiled at her and laughed. "Yeah I'm fine. Just got somethings on my mind." He gave her a reassuring smile. While riding in the back of the truck towards the beach, Trevor looked briefly at Isabelle. She was still so beautiful, just as she had been three years ago. When they arrived there, Eric and the rest of the group fixed the fire, while Trevor and Isabelle looked along the shore for driftwood. Then it happened. Trevor grabbed her hand while they were walking. "Trevor? What are you doing?" She looked at him shocked, flustered, and really confused. His mind was in a frenzy, EXACTLY! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!?!

Trevor stopped her and asked the question, "Isabella Stanford. Would you like to go out with me?" Isabelle smiled and nodded yes. Trevor was so excited. He had crushed on this girl for so long, and now he was finally with her. With hands intertwined, the two of them headed back to the campfire that was now lit. After everyone gawked about them being together, they all split off into two's and each sat on the back of a different truck, the fire in the middle. Everyone one was laughing and having fun. Some smoking, some drinking, others just acting drunk. Trevor sat on the tail-gait and Isabelle sat in-between his legs. Her wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on top of her head. Trevor could feel her smile. It made him happier than ever.

Before the night was over, he gave Isabelle his cell phone number, and hugged her goodbye. They both didn't feel comfortable kissing, seeing as it was still a little awkward. Eric dropped him off at his house and the entire ride there, he was being a complete idiot. Drink much? Trevor blasted out laughing. When he got out of the truck, he waved goodbye to Eric as he drove home. God...protect him on his way home... Looking at the house, no lights were on, no cars were in the driveway. He assumed his parents went out to eat as a 'forgiveance' of the argument they had that morning. Once he was in his room, Trevor jumping into the shower. He stunk of saltwater mixed with sweat. He didn't know how Isabelle didn't notice. Smiling to himself when he thought of her, he got dressed and laid down on his bed. He was beat from the day. About ten minutes later, the light went out, and so did Trevor...That was a great night for him.
User Image
» Anabelle May Collins «
Was It You??

Belle awoke facing the bright red numbers of an alarm clock. She read the time over and over in her head. It was close to ten o'clock that morning. Belle then noticed the small tug of an arm around her naked stomach. Then she remembered what had happened the night before. Her eye's widened as she slowly turned to face her best friend. Here he was, laying next to Belle, naked. She was completely naked as well. Belle lifted her hand from her side, and stroked Alex's face. They had been best friends forever, and now this had happened. Belle lightly kissed him on the cheek and smiled. Trying not to disturb his sleep, Belle slowly escaped the grasp of his arm, and quickly made her way to the bathroom. She needed to take a shower.

Turning on the water, Belle just stared at her body in the mirror. She really didn't mind the way she looked. She wasn't one of those people who nit-picked every little error in themselves and others. When the water was perfect temp, Belle slipped into the shower. She allowed the water to roll down her body as she just stood there. Thoughts of the night before popped into her head. She didn't regret the night before at all. A smile appeared on her face as she grabbed the shampoo. She washed her hair, body, and rinsed off. After about twenty minutes, Bell turned off the shower, and stepped out. She wrapped a towel around herself, and slowly made her way out of the bathroom, and into the side room. This is where she got dressed and everything.

She realized that they were at Alex's house and not her own. Belle could basically call his house her own though, cause they basically did live together. She had a closet full of her clothes, her own makeup and hair supplies there, and even her own room. Going through her closet, she picked out a nice, comfy outfit for the day. There was a separate bathroom that Belle entered. She didn't want to wake sleeping beauty by her hair dryer. She had once and it wasn't a great thing. Alex had awaken and tackled her for waking him. Even though they were laughing through the whole thing, it was still scary. Belle plugged in her hair straightener and also the hair dryer. This was like a daily routine for her. Turning on the hair dryer, she ran it over her head till she was left with a puffy, blond mess. She unplugged the dryer and placed it under the sink.

She then grabbed the straightener and fixed her hair up to the normal style. Straight as a pin. It took her about ten minutes to straighten it, cause her hair was so thin. She then did her make up, fixing it up all nice. Unplugging everything and turning off the light, Belle made her way back to the room to see if sleeping beauty was awake yet or not. Belle made it to the door then she stopped in the doorway. She looked at him for the longest time. Smiling, Belle went and sat cris-cross next to the sleeping Alex on the bed. He was always famous for sleeping in late. Belle felt like coffee, so she quietly got up again and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

She tripped over some articles of clothing on the way downstairs. Belle's face turned bright red as she looked at the catastrophe that had stuck the stairway. She picked up the clothes and brought them to the laundry room, next to the kitchen. Once she put them in the laundry basket, she turned on the pot to make the coffee. Belle took a seat in the bar stools and waited for it to get done brewing. She looked upwards at the ceiling right below the bedroom. Wondering when he was going to get up, the beeping of the coffee pot awoke her from her thoughts. Grabbing two cups, she placed one upside down on the counter for Alex and filled the other with steamy, hot coffee for herself. After placing sugar and creamer in it, Belle made her way to the bar stool again, sipping silently on the mouth-burning coffee.

What I'm Currently Doing: Waking Up/Laying In Bed.
What I'm Currently Wearing: Adorkable <3
What I'm Currently Singing To: Kissin U - Miranda Cosgrove

User Image
User Image
♫ ♬ J o h n M e y e r s ♪ ♩

▶ ▷ⒻⓄⓇⒼⒺⓉ ⓂⒺ ?♥?◀ ◁

John awoke to the beeping of his alarm clock. It was close to eight-o'clock and he knew he had to head to work. John worked at a convenience store a couple hours a week. He needed someway of paying off his rent every month. That evening he was going to a concert with a couple of friends. He heard it too be a really good band, but John had never heard them play once, not even on the radio. Getting up, John put on his work clothes, ran his hand through his hair, and headed out the door. He only had to work till noon, so he had time to come back and get a shower before the concert.

TIME SKIP**

After John got out of work, he drove home and ate lunch. He hadn't eaten that day so he decided it was worth it. He didn't see himself buying anything to eat at the concert. After eating, John returned to his room upstairs, grabbed a outfit for the night, and headed to the bathroom down the hall. The convenience store he worked in wasn't that great smelling, and he always caught himself smelling of something awful when he got off work. But heck! The pay was great there. John was getting paid eleven dollars an hour. Slipping in and then out of the shower, John felt much better after. He got dressed, shook out his hair, and texted up his friends.

Hey! When r you comin to get me? Im ready 2 go.

Five or so minutes passed and his friend replied saying he was on his way to pick him up. Slipping on his DC hat, his shoes, and placing his wallet in his back pocket, John stepped outside, locking the door behind him. Yes. John had his own car, but carpooling was so much better for him. He barley had enough money for his rent, let alone gas to go to a concert. When his friend Jason arrived, John slipped into the front seat. "Hey man. How's it going?" John grabbed Jason's hand and gave it a little shake. Nothing much man. Can't wait for the concert. On the way there, they picked up two more people. Their friend Mike and his girlfriend Alyssa.

Once they arrived to the scene and parked, John and the group waited in line to get inside. They got their tickets checked and found a great place to stand in the crowed. It felt like they were almost right next to the stage. John was happy they got there a little earlier. About an hour passed and the lights dimmed. You could hear some sounds playing in the backround of an electric guitar. John learned to play when he was little. Music was his favorite thing. He like to sing, play guitar, and also write his own lyrics. When the lights came back on, there they were. The band that everyone had said was so great. Scanning the people on the stage, the lead singer began to speak. But the thing that caught John's attention was the only girl in the band. She looked so familiar to him, and it was pissing him off that he couldn't tell who it was. When they started playing, a few lines into the song, some man threw a bottle at the girl. This also pissed John off. They weren't bad at all. In fact they were amazing!

After the lead singer dealt with the problem, they dissapeared backstage. John had to make his way to the bathroom, which was backstage as well. Telling the man he had to go very badly at the VIP line, he made an exception and let him through. The man yelled at John saying he had to come right back. John was running so fast he barley heard a word of it. After he had made it to the mens' room, John was walking back to the VIP man, when he saw that girl again. After he stared at her for a little bit, he realized it was Storm! He hadn't seen her since Freshman year in High school. Oh how he had missed her so much when she left. He never knew this is what she left to do. Storm was one of John's best friends in high school. He didn't know if he should say hi, or just walk pass her. Deciding to be the big man, John stopped in front of the girl drinking water. "Well look at Lil Miss Lake. I bet you don't remember me huh?" John laughed, he gave Storm that nickname a long time ago because of her last name. He was the only one to call her it and it always seemed to make her angry, but it was cute at the same time.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
» Alyssa May Collins «
Natural born Looser!
and Unwanted Outcast

Alyssa placed the hood of her jacket on her head and stared at the desk in front of her. She wished that this day had never came. She wanted to go back to her vacation home in the mountains, this is where she went all summer long. There, no one was around, and Alyssa could be herself. But now she was in the hellhole they call a school, where she could get picked on, bullied, and all sorts of crap. Then the first bell rung. Alyssa let out a disgusted scoff and laid her head down on the desk. She removed the hood from her head cause she knew it wasn't allowed in the classroom. Her forehead rested on the desk, and as she stared at the floor, Alyssa played with her curly hair. It was always a mess, cause Alyssa never knew anything she could do with it.

More and more footsteps appeared around Alyssa in the classroom. The warning bell rang, and you could hear the footsteps of kids running down the hallway. She was never late for a class, and one reason for that was because she didn't have a friend at the school, so she didn't have an excuse to hang out in the courtyard between classes. Alyssa lifted her head off the desk and stared up at the front of the classroom. She already had her notebook out, cause she had read that they were taking notes in class that day. Pulling out a pen, Alyssa wrote down the day's objectives and also the homework in her planner. She was putting her planner away when she heard a familiar voice. It was Danny Rain....

Alyssa couldn't stand this kid because he thought he was so cool. She always saw him with a new girl almost every day. Sometimes within the same hour. The week before Alyssa and her family went to their vacation home, Alyssa would see him around town a lot. Either with his 'girlfriend' or his 'gang'. She would just roll her eyes, and keep walking. Alyssa was happy to see him take a seat on the other side of the classroom from her, until the teach talked. Wait what?! No no no no! Danny can NOT sit in front of me!! Alyssa was have a conniption inside her own mind. If she wasn't the shy little girl in the back of the room, she would have stood up and gone to the front of the room, smacked the teacher, and walked out.

Danny took his seat in front of Alyssa, as she rolled her eyes at him. She couldn't understand what made him so cool. Yeah he was really good looking and played in a band at school, but so what?! Then he looked at Alyssa. Her heart began to pound very heavily, it was probably because she didn't want him to talk to her. But it was too late. He looked at her with piercing eyes and said hello to her. Alyssa didn't reply though. She had no intention of speaking to him. When the second bell and the final bell rang, and Danny turned around, Alyssa sighed in relief. Now all she had to do was survive the first period. Throughout the class period, the teacher had giving a demonstration through a powerpoint of notes. Alyssa also notice Danny making faces at other girls, winking ect, and also she swear she saw him doze off a couple of times.

It was ten minutes before the bell had rang and Alyssa was still putting her stuff back into her backpack. Her backpack was surprisingly light for how much she had in it. She pulled her iPod out of her back pocket and turned it on. She stuck one ear-piece in and listened to the music quietly. Alyssa found herself actually counting down the time till the class period was over. She had to go to Science next, and she hated science. It was possibly her worst subject, but stupid graduation requirements demand it....All she wanted now was to get away from Danny and his stupid crowd.

The bell finally rang, and Alyssa speed walked out of there, and down the hallway. Even though she had her iPod in her ears and blaring, she could still see people laughing at her. Closing her eyes, Alyssa ran down the staircase, and began her walk across the courtyard. It seemed that Alyssa was the only one that was picked on. She never saw any other kid be laughed at, picked on, or stalked around as much as they did her. All Alyssa wanted was for the school day to be over.

{OutOfCondoms:}
User Image

User Image

The Previous Night

Party lights flashing, music blaring, dancing, girls everywhere, and drinks all over. Jack'son laid down on one of the leather couches and regained his breath. He was tired from singing, not to mention he was half wasted at that time too. Many girls came up to him to ask him to dance, and being polite he agreed, but the entire time he was thinking about a specific girl. Before he knew it, Jack'son was passed out.

Jack'son Smith was your ordinary teenager, but also he was a singer. No one knew that he had this secret identity, and he was doing an exceptional job at keeping it that way. The night before was a mistake for him to do, especially seeing as he had school the next morning. Jack'son Smith was his real name, but his stage name was Jacob Manest. It was pretty awkward for Jack'son when he was at school, and everyone would be talking about him and his music. After all he had to always pretend like he didn't know who it was. Jack'son couldn't even tell his best friend, Andy, because he had sworn to his producers and his manager that he would remain quiet about his identity. His mother...didn't even know about it. But she wouldn't care anyways...she didn't even want Jack'son at home anymore.

The Next Day

It was probably five o'clock in the morning when Jack'son woke up the first time, before he fell asleep again. The next time he woke up wasn't as pleasant. Groaning, with a hangover, Jack'son heard giggling on top of him. He knew it was Andy, but she had knocked the air out of his gut. Sighing, Jack'son slowly opened his eyes, and rolled over. "Can I ask why you are here?" With a smile on his face, Jack'son sat up. He looked outside to see a small snow flurry happening. It was a few weeks before Christmas, and they were already getting snow. Shirtless, he began to shake and chatter his teeth together. You could smell the alcohol on his breath, but he didn't smell bad. Rubbing the blond hair that rested upon his head, he looked at Andy as if to say, 'Could you leave for a little please'. He needed to get into the shower, and didn't want Andy in the room while he was.

Once she had left the room, Jack'son rose from his bed, slumped over to the bathroom, and began the shower. He stripped from his boxers and washed up. When he was done, he left the shower, and wrapped a towel around his waist. He had no clue what he was going to wear to school that day. Rummaging through his closet, Jack'son found a nice and warm outfit to wear for his day back at school. He had just gone out on tour, thus is why he had a party last night, to celebrate his returning. While everyone else thought he had to go to Romania to see his dying grandfather. Cruel..yes, but how else could he explain a few weeks disappearance? Once Jack'son was dressed, he grabbed his iPod, his car keys, and his backpack. The only thing he had at his house that was way! over nice, would have to be his car. He told his mother, their very rich aunt had got it for his seventeenth birthday. She believed his story, and his aunt even believed she had given it to him.

He met Andy downstairs, she was talking to his mother. He nodded at her, "You ready to go?" Jack'son headed to the door, and left it open for Andy to follow him out. He walked over to the garage door and opened the door to reveal his striking yellow Camaro. He turned the car on and pulled out of the garage, awaiting Andy to join him inside. She had ridden in the car with him many times, and she also believed the aunt story. He hated to lie to her...Andy was his favorite person in the world...Nothing to come before her. Not even his music career. One day he was going to tell her his secret.

Time Skip**

Every day or the week seemed to be that way when Jack'son and Andy when to school. Now it was winter break and the same thing happened again. Jack'son had just gotten home from a party around four in the morning. He knew the next day he had planned to go Christmas shopping with Andy for their families. Before Andy knew it, he had clocked out again, untill nine o'clock came around. The soft giggling could be heard again as Andy laid on his back. Jack'son was beginning to hold up Andy without his breath being blown outta him. Sitting up, Jack'son went through his morning routine. Took a shower, got dressed, fixed his hair all up, and prepared for a chilly day, full of him keeping his secret to himself. Over the past week, Jack'son had almost slipped his identity to Andy, more than once!

Jack'son came downstairs and sat next to Andy at the bar counter of the kitchen. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" Although Andy was welcome enough to get her own drinks and any food she wanted now, he still thought it polite to ask. "So where are we going shopping today? I have three-hundred dollars to blow...So I'm up for anything." Jack'son smiled at Andy as he got out of his seat. He headed to the cabinets and grabbed a glass for some orange juice. Filling it up, Jack'son sipped it down quite slowly. He was still on a slight hangover, so he thought it best to drink something that rid your body of the alcohol. I really need to stop drinking... But that was the life of a singer...or so he thought.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/kiarra_cookie-m-o-c-h-i-xxx/t.92085109

User Image

GEORGIA RENEE' FOSTER
"FOSTER ENTERPRISES"
respectable - lovable - loyal - demanding - presentable - self conscious - dependable

Birthday: September 23rd
                                                  Sexuality: Straight
                                                  Height: 5'5"
                                                  Weight: 109 lbs
                                                  Likes: Working hard, modeling, makeup, cooking, being independent, jewelry, coffee, clean things
                                                  Dislikes: Messy places, thunder and lightning, reading, arrogant people, her step-mother, bugs, schooling
                                                  Hobbies & Talents: Writing, singing, modeling, horseback riding, baking, excelent penmanship
                                                  Fears: Loosing her family, money, and status quo

--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x

User Image

G E O R G I A » R E N E E' « F O S T E R

User Image

Text hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText hereText here.

✿ ►ϻɑɼɼɨɑɠҽ ɨʂ ʈђҽ Θηɭү ωɑɼ ωћҽɼҽ Θηҽ Sɭҽҽϼʂ ωɨʈђ ʈђҽ ҽηҽϻұ◄ ✿

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff