Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
▇▇▇▇XX Events to be put up ✈

▇▇▇▇XX Event-a-palooza ✈
IT’S A PALOOZA! Here it’s an all out event madness on the chatroom. Character A could suddenly be 6 years old again while Character B could be speaking their secrets and Character C could be a different gender. Mix and match the different events at your disposal whether they are past events or events that weren’t played out (go here for the list of past events)
Just remember for chains and body swaps make sure you talk to the other person you wish to plan this with

▇▇▇▇XX Third Dimension ✈

▇▇▇▇XX Fairy Tale ✈

▇▇▇▇XX Zombie Apocalypse ✈

▇▇▇▇XX Furry Friends ✈

▇▇▇▇XX Rule 63 ✈

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
past events
▇▇▇▇XX Love Potion ✈
Dude...what'd I drink last night? And when were you so cute and adorable and utterly
attractive? Yes that's right. Also known as love at first sight this is the day where the love juice
(yes take that whatever way you want) flows around. Your characters just can't help but fall
for the first people they see! You can have one lover, two, or hell as many as you want this
day

▇▇▇▇XX Blind Date ✈
So you check your email to see a weird message from someone. It's an offer for a
date! Here your characters are on the eHarmony route and find themselves on a blind date with
someone else from the chat. You can play out the date on the chat thread or on the offline
thread and just maybe they might score with Mister/Miss Right ;D

▇▇▇▇XX Next Generation ✈
So did you hear? Mukuro and Hibari totally just got together~ Wait what's this?
There's a kid calling them mom and dad? Yeah poor example but you get the idea. On this day
love is in the air! And so are future kids! All these little OCs running around the thread and
possibly confusing the hell out of a lot of people. No preplans or couples needed but do let the
other person playing the character know ahead of time C:

▇▇▇▇XX Chain Day ✈
Now what would happen if one day your character was just having a normal day? Not
a whole lot of fun. Now what would would happen if suddenly, BAM!, a chain suddenly appeared
on them! And attached to the other end is a pineapple [/shot] another person! Chain pairs can
consist of any and all pairings, from crack to cannon to hate to anything you want really~ c:
More detail to come even day

▇▇▇▇XX Gender Bender ✈
HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE BODY OF A GUY!!!! D:
Well that's something along the lines of what your character will be shouting on everyone's
favorite Gender Bender Day~ Basically the title should be self explanitory c: If you're character's
a girl, they'll turn into a guy for the day, and if they're a guy they'll change into a girl. More detail
to come event day

▇▇▇▇XX OOC ✈
The classic OOC day everyone knows and loves. For those of you who don't know, it's
the only day where your character can be out of character (hence the OOC 8D;; ) and no one
will care! Why? Because they're character will be too~ Sasuke can skip through a field of
flowers, Hibari can be Mr. Happy, Death the Kid might not let asymmetrical things bother him,
Canada might want to go on a violent rampage of blood~ well...you get the idea > >
Oh, and when the event's done, no one will remember a thing, kinda like a hellish hangover or
whatever caused your character(s) to act the way they did. More detail to come event day

▇▇▇▇XX Age Swap ✈
Another classic that's pretty self explanatory. Say character A is this age (like maybe
20 or something) and he wakes up the next day this age (either younger or older). This is the
age swap day where your characters will either grow up, or grow younger~ And make sure to
have as much fun as you can with it! And once it's over, of course your characters will go back
to whatever age they were originally. More detail to come event day

▇▇▇▇XX Secrets are out ✈
Everyone has a little secret. Hell ask Izaya all about it C: WELL with this event all
those secrets come loose in the conversation! Italy might secretly be into BDSM, Izaya might
not hate Shizuo like he says, hell anything's up for grabs 8D
more details come event day

▇▇▇▇XX AU Week ✈
Imagine another universe where you were just a normal person with a normal job just
trying to
get by in your normal life. Well suddenly it looks like your characters have just gotten thrown
into it! For this event your characters have all been spat onto Earth in an alternate universe.
They have no powers, there's nothing special about them, they're just normal plain old humans
trying to make it by on their rent with whatever job they might hold. And of course you get to
decide the job. Just please try to make their location as close to where they are in the series as
possible (if they're not from Earth then you got free reign o uob ) and please remember:
it's cool if Shinjiro was a hobo and Shinra was an actual doctor (or whatever you want to make
them) but I really don't want to see five million hookers and prostitutes okay? Dx

▇▇▇▇XX Body swap ✈
One day you wake up after a long night and--wait a minute this isn't your bed. This isn't
even your bedroom. These aren't even your body parts! So what's happened? Why you've just
found yourself stuck in someone else's body, that's what happened. So what now? Will you go
and find the mean little lady (or man/bot/whatever) who now has your face and demand your
body back? Or maybe you'll take fun into your own hands and have a blast in the body the poor
unlucky soul who'll probably return to it and find that their reputation just got ruined.
Whatever you choose make sure to let the fun roll~

▇▇▇▇XX Fairy Tale ✈
Once upon a time, in a magical world we call "Take Flight", there was a little town with
little people who went on with their normal life. Until one day these little people found themselves
where they shouldn't be. In this event your character will wake up to...that's right, become apart
of a fairy tale! Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, A Christmas Carol, Goldilocks and the Three
Bears, the possibilities are endless~

▇▇▇▇XX Memory Loss ✈
Confusion? Amnesia? Well I’m sure I’ll remember it if I...wait...what’s this?
Well for this event it should be self explanatory~ your character seems to forget certain things
in his/her life. Is it some life changing event that made them who they were today? Is it that
they fell in love? Or maybe they forgot the chatroom all together?
Well anyways it’s up to you to decide what happens c:

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
JULY 20 thread now open

JULY 31 Hello hello~ This is just a friendly little announcement from your ever
so fearless leader. The thread's been moving along lovely and we're gearing up for our first
event! Since it's been close, go vote for the top three. Now in other news I've changed
some things. There's been a slight change in the rules so I suggest you all go look at that.
Also, I changed the profile coding and moved the profile thread to another thread. Now
before the flames come (because I know I'm gonna get them ;; ) let me just explain. On
August 16th I'll be starting college and I'm not gonna have enough time to hand post
them to the other thread. Actually you can expect a semi-hiatus from me from the 16th
until December 16th. Hence the new post it yourself profile thread~ 8D
So for all current members, I'd like you all to resend your profiles to me with the new
skeleton with the title Resend so I can update the master list and you can post
them and do what you want to your posts in the new thread. YOU ALL GET A WEEK TO
RESEND |8<
Have a happy chat day! 8D

AUGUST 8 This might be a little mini update or a late announcement depending how you
look at it. But anyways, 201 pages? Guys? You know how freakin' amazed I am? Honestly I
wasn't expecting this place to crack the 100 page mark but it cracked 200! 8D So let's all go
for the 1000 page next! Well...anyways since that's out of the way there's some things I'd like
to address. See the announcement that's above this one? Well the one week time limit was up
yesterday for resending me your profiles. What does this mean? Well it means your
characters are now open to the general public
. You can still send them to me but please
send them to me before you post anything
. Seriously, please do |8 and I know some of you
either A) skimmed over the last announcement or B) Didn't even bother to read it. Because I'm
still seeing one-lining and honestly....it's kind of annoying me. Unless your character's
anti-social like say Hibari or someone like...well Chane, DO NOT ONE-LINE. For those of you
who are wtf-ing about what this is basically it's just a one sentence of a reply to someone. Or
even a greeting. It really doesn't give people a lot to go on, and I really want this thread to
flourish into something big and popular. It's a goal I know, but I believe that can be made with
you guys c:
Oh and since I really get the feeling a lot of you guys skimmed over the post above, since the
beginning of this thread it's really just been me and Alice~D running the place. College is going
to be starting for me next Monday on the 16 with the Tuesdays and Thursdays from hell. And I
really don't want to leave things all to Alice~D when she's here, so I was thinking I could use
two more people for mod positions. One of you could accept profiles for me when I'm not
here and of course both of you can help enforce the rules in the thread. If your interested just
shoot me a PM titled Help (just so I know what it's about) and also let me know if you
want to also accept profiles so I can let you know how that works.

AUGUST 26 Well hello everyone! We're gearing up for our second event and the winner is
....BLIND DATE!
How this is going to work is that your character will be set up on a date with someone else's
character. You can hold the date online in this thread or offline in the offline thread, or whatever
else will be convenient for you. And since I don't want to be mean and force everyone into
participating in this (since I know there's some of you who probably wouldn't want to participate
anyways) then I want you to send me a PM titled Flight number love with a list of your
characters you want to be in the event. I'll compile the dates into a list and we'll all role from there~
Please note, you have five days to send me the PM with the characters you want participating
in this event. And also let me know any specifics about your characters for their dates.
Examples being if they'll only go out with a guy, girl, specific character etc. You get the idea.
On another note, I think it's time for a profile clean out. There's been a lot of inactivity going on
lately and yeah I know that school's started up for a lot of you (it started for me too) but so far
I haven't really gotten many notices about hiatuses and such and I know there are a lot of people
who'd probably wanna play someone who's already taken but haven't been posting 8/
So for this clean out I just want you to shoot me a PM titled Spring Cleaning (fail I know)
and just list the characters and the series they're from that you plan on keeping. But if you
joined us on and after the sixteenth or let me know about any posting problems then you're
void from the cleanout
. But if you joined and never posted your characters then you're out of
luck. And yes, I know who's void and stuff 8|
You've got until September 2 to send me the list of characters you plan on keeping. And if
you know you did notify about your hiatus just send me a PM anyways but instead of the
character list just let me know that you did since I am a forgetful leader sometimes.

August 30 A little mini announcement for the event (you can yell at me later for ending the
cut off a bit early). Here's just a quick list of the couples:
Prussia-Hungary
Minako-Ryojo
Shinra-Izaya
Grell-Justin
Sora-Ringo
Naoto-Chikage
Medusa-Stein
Jacuzzi -- Mad Hatter
Eleventh Doctor -- Tenth Doctor
Ren -- Flippy
Graham -- Nemu
Youko/Shuichi -- Firo
Zim -- Japan
Near -- Huey
Trisha -- Death the Kid
Leeza – Tak
Hei—Elmer
Deadpool--Axel
The event will be starting at 1:00 AM PST on Thursday, September 2 (so basically
the next time your characters log on) and will end at midnight (again PST) on Monday,
September 6
and because I really don't want to have the "Oh hay I got a date with someone I
don't know and am gonna show up at blah blah location" your characters WILL know who they're
going on a date with when the event starts. Oh and the list can change at any time just send me
a PM of any of your characters that want to participate
And also as a friendly reminder to send me a PM (if you haven't already) with the characters you
plan on keeping. I made an announcement about this in the previous announcement
(conveniently found above this one) saying that you have a week to send them in or your
characters will be gone. Well that was four days ago and now you have three days to get that
done or your characters are goodbye unless you joined us on and after the 16 or let me know
about any posting problems

This also means for you people who just joined and haven't posted your profiles yet to GET TO
IT so people who look past the list on the first page can know who's playing who.

September 2 This is just a mini announcement telling you that the clean out is done. here's a quicklist
of the safe characters
for your convenience (please let me know if I made a mistake or
anything since Microsoft Word and I have an ever going conflict with each
other). If you see your characters on it then congrats! You can breathe easier knowing that you
followed my instruction by sending me a PM of the characters you wanted to keep/joined on
August 16 and on/or let me know of a reason why you can't post like you can. Those of you
that didn't...well you're screwed. Your characters are now open to the general public and you
have to reapply for them. I'll only allow this until Sunday, when I'll be making a new profile thread
for everyone. And if you know that you just joined us and don't see your characters on the list,
it's probably because you never posted your profiles in the profile thread. Think of this as your
onetime warning because next time I might just do a surprise clean out.
BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE I have a surprise for everyone~ I had gotten requests for a certain
event by a few people and I decided instead of one event this month you all are gonna get TWO.
That's right, two. From September 10th to September 17th it's going to be Next Generation
What does that mean? It means that character A and character B have gotten together and now
there's a little spawn of the two of them running around the chat. Little OC children will be
running around and possibly scaring the crap out of their younger parents (or immortal ones).
Get the kiddie layouts rolling, PM me any questions, and let the madness begin!

September 5 of course when I am typing this it's really a few days early = w=;; BUT ANYWAYS
While hunting for the announcements section I hope you all noticed the new design I've given to
the thread. New graphics and stuff and -gasp- COLOR. Well anyways...in the redesign I also
made a new profile thread for us, since I still don't seem to have control over the old one. Anyways
for this one I won't have you resend your profiles. Just go to the profile thread and look at the list
and if you see your characters then post up your profiles (new people still have to send them in
like normal).Oh and please use the new skeleton.It's simple and stuff and I want you to use it.
And believe me, I'll know if you don't use it C<
And don't forget that Next Generation starts on the 10th! Have fuuunn~
Ps. THREE FACTS ARE IDEAL o uo

September 7MINI TIME! I know what you're thinking. A
clean announcement section! -gasp- Well things were getting a bit too big as far as text space was
concerned in my book so for everyone's convenience and sanity I moved past announcements to
here
ANYWAYS~ Event came to a close. How'd you all like it? Fun huh? o wo
Well luckily that's not the point of this. This announcement would like to explain our next event to
you all. NEXT GENERATION! So basically character relationship kids from whatever distant
future in your character's life have come about to wreck havoc all over the thread. You and the other
person your character is paired with can have as many kids as you want (but try to keep it at a
sane level yes?). The little OCs of characters already in a relationship are encouraged,
pre-planned relationship kids are encouraged as well (just to screw with mama and papa's heads)
and if you're single and wanna have a kid with someone make sure you talk to them before hand.
PM me any questions you might have and remember the event starts 1 AM this Friday

September 18 So~ hopefully you all had fun during the event. Anyways as it was decided
the kids get to stay! Yaaay~ 8D
But anyways here's the deal (or decision really) I'm gonna leave up to you guys. Do we want to
give the kids their own thread? Do we want to give them their own thread along with allowing
next generation versions of their parents? Or do we want to keep them here?
I'll leave the poll open until Tuesday for you guys to decide, so until them please treat the
end of the events as if the kids vanished from the chatroom

October 13 So the vote was close but in the end Chain Day has come out on top~
What this means is your character and another will be chained together and all sorts of crack
can (and probably will) ensue. Yes I know this isn't all that detailed but currently I am typing this
at 9 in the morning so give me some credit = u=
Well anyways for the next five days it's up to you guys to get in contact with people to figure out
who's getting chained to who, graphics, and anything else that might be needed to be decided
UP TO FOUR PEOPLE ON ONE CHAIN OKAY? The event will start on 10/19 1 AM
Pacific time and end on 10/24 at 12 AM Pacific time
Now onto a more important notice. The notice being that bi-monthly thing we all fear called a
profile sweep. Everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) will have to make sure to send me a PM with
a list of your characters (and the series they came from) that you plan on keeping. You don't
have to title it anything fancy but if you want to title it something funny about it cleaning =w =
This will start today 10/13 and go on for a week. After 12 AM Pacific time on 10/20
I'll start removing characters from the list and posts from the profile thread so make sure you
get your PM in or you'll have to reapply at a later date

October 25 well now it's that lovely time for yet another announcement~ Well anyways
hope you all had fun during the event blah blah blah yes I know you aren't reading this for that.
And really I'm not typing this for that so I'll just get to the point:
948 pages (at time of typing this of course)
Guys...you make me so proud ; u;
We're so close to 1000. Only 52 more pages! Let's shoot for that 1000 guys!
Also I would like it if I could get some PM ideas for what to add onto the thread whether it be
new events, character journals, whatever. Because I think there should be at least some sort of
change and I really want you guys to help me out in deciding it. Because really...you're all
amazing ; w;
A quick reminder to please not ignore people or write out one-lined responses and that when a
character addresses the whole chatroom please do jump in to the conversation with them.
Also I threw up 4 new events in the event section so please make sure to check that out as well
c:

October 31 Happy Halloween guys! Though of course I get a feeling when you read this
it won't exactly be Halloween anymore so happy generally boring day!...not good I know.
well anyways all I gotta say is this:
1000 PAGES
We did it! We have gotten to 1000 pages and now we have become takeflightizard!
User Image
(thank you Alice~D for making this <3 )
So I really can't begin to express how freakin' amazed and proud I am for this. You guys are just
so amazing <3 and I think you all need a prize and cookies
Of course since I don't have the ability to send everyone cookies a nice little pole to decide the
prize will have to do for now = w=;;
As you can see you guys will be able to decide on whether or not it's an add on to the thread, or
if it's another event, or really whatever you guys can come up with.
So give yourselves a good pat on the back and see you all again when we get even farther~

November 20 Hey look! The announcement page got cleaned
again! Well it was getting crowded and I bet when you looked at it you were getting annoyed at
all the scrolling so...yeah. The past announcements can be found where you find the past events if
you still want to read them.
Anyways that's not what this is all about. What this is about is that surprise I mentioned. Since the
poll was pretty close I decided that...-dramatic drum roll goes here- I shall be allowing OCs! Now if
you're interested in having one you can go take a look at the new post below this on how to apply
for one.

December 3 It's been a while since the last announcement huh? o uo well time for that to
change! So, it's that time again. Time for a profile cleanout. Instead of the usual where you PM
the list to me, we'll be doing something different. This time: it's up to you (as if it wasn't
before hurr 8B)
BUT ALL OF THAT ASIDE HERE'S THE DEAL: since the last cleanout killed off page 4 to two
posts I made a new thread (which can be found here)
It's up to you guys to go make your post of characters in them before this time: 12 AM on
December 10th
. I'll be updating the master list as new posts are made but I plan to have
everything updated by then, if not earlier. So until this time please try to avoid sending in any
apps for new characters to avoid confusion
. If I get any applications I will not respond to them
until after the date just to save on the confusion. Get it. Got it. NOW GO!

December 11 So profile stuff's all done, go check for mistakes, you know what to do. Well
anyways here's the real point of this announcement -drumroll-: WE SHALL BE HAVING A
HOLIDAY EVENT 8D
If you want to participate in the event then here's how you'll do things: shoot me a PM with your
best seasons greetings as the title (or something wintery) and give me the list of characters you
want participating in this event. Optional (but highly encouraged) you also must tell me specifics
ie: man, woman, other species, specific character, you get the idea. If you don't take the
optional route (or if you go specific and it can't work) then things will be chosen at random. Also
you must make sure you include one or two different numbers between 1 and 25 (if you only
want to send one number then please have the format as either # then A or # then B). There are
two lists of things, one with gifts and one with holiday/winter/Christmas related activities but you
won't know what you end up picking until you send in your PM ;D (for those that don't choose
partners/or things don't work out well you might have a delay in PM replies. Just an FYI 8c). I'll
stop taking PMs at 12 AM on December 15 12 AM ON DECEMBER 16th. The event will start on December 18
and end December 22
It's like a wintery blind date. But hopefully with more fun~ And hopefully you'll all have a fun and
safe holiday season~

EDIT
Since there's been a lot of confusion going on I offer you an example form of what I'm looking for
I also extended the date for PMs to come in so if you still have any questions/concerns/want to
make any edits to the numbers and stuff you sent in you can.

January 14 Well what do you know, first announcement of the new year. Hope you all had
a good holiday season. Anyways, it's also time for the first event of the new year~ I know,
you probably read that in an annoying announcement voice right? Anyways, after a tie breaker
(and pretty much me ending the poll before it gets tied up again) OOC has been declared the
winner! I'm sure you know what this is but if you don't here you go. Basically your character acts
a certain way, personality, habits, whatever. Well in OOC (out of character if you aren't in the
know) your character will not be acting like they always do. You could have happy-go-lucky
Sasuke, clinically depressed Izaya, any evil person skipping around and handing people flowers
and singing songs, the possibilities are endless!
This event will go on from January 19 to midnight on January 23.

PS, apparently the email I had up in the rules started sending random spam to people so...I
went and changed that. So if you tried to add me on MSN, you'll wanna do it again but with that
one until further notice.

January 31 Hello on the last day of Janurary~ First thing's first though:1731 pages and
still going strong? Man, I'm pretty impressed with this. Anyways
it's that time again. Out with the old, in with the new, let's all gear up for the profile clean out
time~ You should know the drill by now, choose the characters you plan on keeping, send the
list to me (since spring is almost upon us, make your PM titles something springy and clean-y
...yes I know, lame. STFU 8T) and bada-bing bada-boom: you're safe. I'll be taking PMs starting
today and stopping at 12 AM PDT on February 4th. That's a five day window (if you
overlook the less part from when you read this) so make sure you get them in and let others
know if they plan on staying with us. Also, this will probably be the last time I'll take any re-apps
if you miss the deadline. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing re-apps and then the characters not
being played 8/
Also some things to look forward to in the month of February: New layout design, new profile
skeletons (which will be optional to use for your current character profiles but mandatory if you
wish to app a new character), and super secret event time on February 26th (a gift on my birthday
from me to all of you wonderful people~), and possible Valentine(ish) event for those of us who suffer through Singles Awareness Day.
So gear up and get those PMs ready and lets all have a fantastic February~

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MARCH 16
Does it seem like it's been a while since you've seen one of these? Well anyways as you may
have already noticed we're at 2000 pages! (2001 to be correct and stuff but never mind that)
Anyways since things would probably get tiring if we had a special event every 1000 pages
(and that I don't think I could afford the shoe-to-the-face), waifu FUNeral__xx (aka
my wonderful co-owner, your other evil overloard, etc) has come up with an idea everyone should
enjoy. BEHOLD! The T!F giveaway thread! (shall also be linked to in the first post)

MARCH 23
It's that wonderful time people~ No, not that time. It's time for the wonderful thing called a
clean out because let's face it, it's well needed 8| You should already know how it goes, send
me a list of your characters you plan on keeping blah blah and you're safe. Spring time related
PM titles are more then welcomed. If you joined us on the fifteenth or after then yeah you're new
and yeah you don't have to worry. Same goes for those that let me know they'd be gone, you
don't have to worry about this. Everyone else, get your lists in by midnight on the 28th.
Make sure you don't wait until the last minute because this time I will not accept any re-apps.
And now on a lighter note: if you'll turn your attention to the fair choiced and equal "lets give
everyone a chance before hopping the age swap train" youknowwhoyouare 8| poll
you will see your usual choice of events and whatnot. And if you go to the OOC thread you will
see a set of choice dates for said event. Please make sure you vote for one event and one date
and that's when we'll have the event c:
That's all for now and congrats to those that won in our 2000 page giveaway~

MARCH 27
So just your follow up on the above, looks like our event of choice will be Age Swap. Your
character has logged into the chat and lo behold~ they've grown up! Or if they're really unlucky
they've grown down. Way down. What'll happen? Is your character now a 24 year old trapped in
the body of a 6 year old? Have they regressed completely to the age of the body they're in? Or
maybe they're completely their kid selves (age, memory, etc). Whatever happens is up to you.
Aaand as decided by your OOC poll the event will start this friday and will end at midnight
on April 6th.
On a last note get your keep lists in by midnight tomorrow night so you won't end up kicked
out
. Seriously. Don't wait until last minute or you're not going to be allowed to reapp. And
for the love of all things sane do not make me link you to the derp bird video 8|

APRIL 27
So in a long and close voting battle, Secrets are Out has won! Better known as
Think=Talk, your characters are now bearing the truth of what goes on in their mind as they talk
to other people. Secrets will be exposed, relationships will falter, drama is (almost) expected.
and I'm sure life will become just a little harder for everyone. Or better. Of course it all depends
on what's going on in your character's mind now~
Event shall go from May 1st to midnight on May 5th. PM for any
questions/concerns/whatever

MAY 7
Well, since things seem to be moving slowly once again I say it's that time again. But this time
I'm not cleaning things out on my own, we're all relocating. That's right, relocating. Everyone who
reads this (honestly I wonder how many of you actually do...|8 ) get to relocating your profiles to
the new linked profile thread conveniently linked for you here
So, everyone (I mean everyone) needs to go and do this if they want to stay in the chat. If
you don't, then you're really gone for good. No re-apps unless you can really convince me. I'll let
you guys post your profiles there for two weeks. That should be more then enough time
yes? Yes. So final day to post your profiles in the new thread is May 21 at midnight, when the
master list will be completely up to date. So then, get to relocating and don't even think
about waiting until last minute or you're gone for good. I mean it 8|

MAY 30
Ready for a complimentary event detail announcement post? No? Well have one anyways c:
So, get yourself ready for AU Week which will indeed last for a week (witty I know). Anyways for
this, you're human. And on Earth. You are no longer whatever species/robot/super awesome
boss being you are with whatever super awesome powers you have who has goals to take over
the world (replace with whatever's similar to your character) you are human, with a job, and just
trying to live as you can. Please, please, pleaase be creative when coming up with your
character's job. I don't want to see nearly everyone as some sort of prostitute/student/hobo/still
looking for a job/whatever or I seriously will end this event early. As for where they live...well try
to make it as close to canon series as possible. But if they live in a different world please try to
find them a location on Earth that would make the closest amount of sense possible. As for
character relations, it's a blank slate for everyone unless you get together with some people to
figure out how this person knows this person and so on and so forth. That goes for people in the
same series as well.
The event will start on June 6th (please wait for the poll that says so) and end midnight a
week later on June 13th. Go prepare and have fun~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces