Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gekko

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MAGIC
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Jun~ Jun Tessaro! I'm named after my grandfather~
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ What? Jun isnt short enough?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Hey now! I'm obviously a man. A manly man. HAHA almost kept a straight face there. I'm ace but dont confuse that with celibate~ *wink*
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ *sigh* Already seventeen? I'm getting old.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Well I'm familiar with the Acquarone, but I'm still an unallied mist user
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ He is close friends with the heir of Acquarone famiglia. They met each other in a stuffy office when the boss wanted
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to inform him of his parents death due to mafia-related matters. At that time, the heir had just been chosen and
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ as his first task as heir, he was to look after him. Somehow he got attached to the young heir and back in Italy, it
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ would be rare to see one without the other.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

They probably call me a lot of things. Eccentric is probably at the top of the list. What can I say? Not everyone appreciates magic
                                                  tricks and fortune telling the way I do. Speaking of which, would you like to pick a card? Just a little something I do with everyone
                                                  I meet. There you go, don’t be shy. Ah, I see. Would have guessed as much. You’d be surprised by how much a single choice can
                                                  tell you about a person. What? Oh don’t worry about what the card was. Doesn’t matter in the long run. Things are always
                                                  changing after all. The future becomes the present, the present moves to the past, Fate changes its mind. Anyways, where were
                                                  we? Oh yes. Some people find me a bit odd, but really I’m mostly harmless. I don’t really have it in me to be malicious or
                                                  vindictive. I'm much to lazy

I’m prone to making whimsical decision, much preferring intuition over logic. It usually works out in the end. I’d say about 30% of
                                                  that is due to the competence of the company I keep, but the other 70% is because I’m lucky. It’s…too bad my luck doesn’t
                                                  extend to those around me…Sorry. Got a little lost in my head there. Happens sometimes. Hmm, lets see what else can I say
                                                  about myself…I like people, love them really. Can’t get enough of being in the spotlight though I would never call myself a diva. I
                                                  just love entertaining people. I’m a performer at heart. Also, I’m superstitious. In a world of demons and ghosts and exorcist, can
                                                  you really blame me?

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FALLING FOR
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

Haha! Miss, I’m afraid you’re wrong there. I’ve absolutely no muscle definition whatsoever. My idea of exercise is watching Baruch
                                                  train while eating an entire pie by myself. Doesn’t show does it! Thank god for high metabolisms~ Though I really should start
                                                  working out, can’t expect that to keep me thin forever..

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are red and that you are a brunette.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

Hmmmm, does the Miss want me to show her the thing I have down there? *unbuttons pants* Got it a while ago, but keep it hush
                                                  hush since you’re supposed to be sixteen in order to get one *starts to pull down* but I know a guy *stops just under the hip, showing
                                                  the tattoo*
                                                  -…ma’am, you’re really red. You okay?...huh? what did you think I was-…oh miss, you have a dirty mind. Tsk tsk.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

You know, I used to think I was tall. Then everyone else had a growth spurt. Five-eight is a respectable height! Not that you can
                                                  tell at this school. What are they feeding these kids. Well, I’m happy as long as I’m not the shortest guy in the school. I’m at a
                                                  pretty solid 140 weight wise. Not too bad right?

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

Outside of class you’ll never see me without long sleeves and a hood. Also can’t go wrong with a pair of leather gloves though not
                                                  a must in my opinion. Not like my hip and holster bag. Also jeans. None of those fancy slacks or baggy sweatpants for me.

Quotable Gekko

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《 BABY DO YOU DARE TO DO THIS?

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

My parents were great. I mean, yeah sure they worked for the Italian mafia, but it wasn’t like they were hitmen or anything like
                                                  that. Haha, I know sounds odd coming from a Tessaro, right? But Dad couldn’t help the family he was born to and for the most part
                                                  wasn’t all that involved. Can’t really say the same thing about Uncle Nestore though. Now he’s the traditional son, serving the
                                                  Aqquarone family as an enforcer under the less noble business half. But Dad? Dad was an accountant. He did the books and that’s
                                                  it. Still, he was aware.

Mom is a different story though. A sweet, beautiful women born and raised in Japan. The story goes that Mom was studying for her
                                                  final exams in order to become a doctor when she meet my father. Someone idiot small time gang was trying to make a name for
                                                  themselves by firing a warning shot at the Acquaone family. Uncle Nestore was out by himself, planning on meeting up with his
                                                  brother for drinks, when he was taken completely by surprise. He would have been a goner if she hadn’t been walking by when it
                                                  happened. Dad had been useless, as she likes to tell the story, panicking as she applied pressure until the ambulance came. Once
                                                  the drama of it was over, he calmed down and really looked at her. She was covered in the blood of a man she didn’t know and she
                                                  was breathtaking. He ended up spending a better part of a year trying to woo her. Adorable right? Eventually mom got her degree
                                                  and moved to Italy to be with him.

Parental figures would probably be by aunt and uncle. They’re also my godparents, my nosy godparents. They’re always coming by
                                                  with food or laundry. I don’t mind. Uncle is a great cook and who says no to free food? Besides, it can get lonely sometimes in that
                                                  house. Not that I spend much of my free time there. It’s much more interesting to be around the Acquarone family since the heir is
                                                  probably getting into some sort of trouble.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

Life-shattering, huh. My parents’ death-no murder would probably be the better word for it. That fits, I guess. It didn’t feel that way at
                                                  the time. It just felt…numb. I never got much detail about what happened that night, just a name and that it was related to the
                                                  Acquaone family and to express their remorse they would be looking after me. Probably, had more to do with my flame than any real
                                                  sympathy. But it wasn’t all bad, after all I got to meet Baruch this way. Haha, you should have seen it. Eleven years old I walked into
                                                  this office and there’s a kid, only a year old than me, and he looks me in the eye and says “You’re parents are dead.” That’s it. I was
                                                  already aware since Auntie didn’t want to leave this matter to the new heir and for now obvious reasons. Well, I hadn’t been
                                                  expecting that. So, I laughed. Then I asked him to pick a card. King of Swords. He liked the King bit.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《CAUSE IM COMING AT YOU LIKE A DARK HORSE

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ah, sorry! Did I get a little negative there? Don't worry about it, ask away!

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Tarot Cards
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Magic Tricks
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Food
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Sleeping
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ TV
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Anime/Manga
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Stand up
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Ghost Stories
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Good Luck Charms
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Gambling
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Darts
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Gossip

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ exercise
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ exertion
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ being woken up
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ confrontation
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ tension
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ skepticism
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ boredom
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ being alone
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ harsh cold
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ cheating

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Well, to be honest, I hadn’t given it much thought. Things like Dreams and Goals seem so limiting.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I’ve never been to good with heights, even being more than a couple stories up makes me nervous. Don’t even get me started on
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ flying. . The flight from Italy to Japan is twelve hours long! It’s horrible! Asked the flight attendant to knock me out, she said no.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★…Should I tell you something even Nico doesn’t know? I’ve got blood on my hands. It never got traced back to me, I don’t even know
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ if the family is aware of what happened. I’m not proud of what happened that night and I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself
                                                  ❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ cheering from the sidelines club : eh? uh, usually somewhere near the front
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Sleeping Club: usually on my back but sometimes I roll over onto my side

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ eh? I don't know what to say

Quotable Gekko

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《ARE YOU READY FOR

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

The mist flame's trait is CONSTRUCTION, which is directly involved with materialization. Those possessing these flames specialize in
                                                  the use of illusions, however this is not limited to visuals. Powerful illusionists can fool other senses such as hearing and touch and
                                                  although mist flames have low density and weak physical offensive power, they are still dangerous with their manipulation of the
                                                  senses and the mind. The roles of mist flame users is “creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus
                                                  bewildering the enemy, to render the family’s true form intangible with visions of deceit.” The most common fighting style is
                                                  obviously the use of illusions and they do not require the use of a weapon. They may have any kind of animal familiar.

A single deck of 72 cards is Jun’s primary weapon. There’s nothing at all remarkable about the cards, thin strips of fortified paper
                                                  with printed ink on them. While Jun does have an above average throwing arm and know how to throw them properly, it’s not the
                                                  manner in which he fights. Instead he burns them with his pale indigo flame.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

At a distance Fandonia appears to be a completely normal Artic Fox. Barley a foot in height, she would easily get underfoot if it
                                                  wasn’t for her bright white fur. Though she appears mainly corporeal, closer inspection finds her ears and tail to be made completely of
                                                  hard mist flames while a softer flame licks faintly at her paws. While beautiful in the light of day, the light of the moon makes it quite
                                                  the haunting look. If one ever sees Fandonia alone, away from Jun, it’s best not to approach. She’s a malicious thing, one moment
                                                  stretching out to be petted and the next latching on with her sharp teeth. She also has a nasty habit of leading you to monsters and
                                                  demons without warning. Still, better than when she leads them to you. As Jun doesn’t own a Mist Ring, the fox takes its place.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

★ ART CONSTRUCTS
                                                  Using the construction properties of the mist flame, Jun can give any piece of art work a three dimension physical and sometimes
                                                  animate form. He carries around his customized tarot deck to use as a medium, For example using the Star card, Jun can create a
                                                  field of soccer ball sized balls of flaming gas. The only way to destroy the real illusion is by destroying the source, or in this case the
                                                  card that it originated from. Simple enough, as long as you can navigate your way safely to where Jun is holding it.

tab Trapment - the ability to trap a spirit or demon into an art medium. Certain mediums work last longer or are better at containing
                                                  such as stone or marble statues. Jun carries around 52 playing cards for in case of emergency situations. However if the card is
                                                  destroyed, the demon goes free. Or if its a particularly strong demon, it may become "Cursed" and able to manipulate the outside
                                                  world even while contained.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

★ INVISIBILITY
                                                  Confrontation has never been Jun’s favorite, which makes it handy to have this particular power in his arsenal. It’s also one of
                                                  his favorite tricks to play. From an outside perspective, it looks as if the mist user is being consumed by the very flame he wields
                                                  until there isn’t even ashes left. It’s entirely painless of course, however Jun has a fondness for slowing the process down and
                                                  screaming like a madman whenever inexperienced exorcists are around. Cloaking himself with mist flames, Jun can not only make
                                                  himself invisible to the naked eye but erase his entire presence as well. His footsteps become muted as well as anything else that
                                                  may him known. All except his voice. Which tends to give him away to said newcomers when he can’t help bursting into laughter at
                                                  their expense. However this ability isn’t without weakness, especially to those with rain flames. Even brushing against one of the
                                                  bright blue flames can create a tear in the cloak, revealing him completely.

★ SHAPESHIFTING
                                                  Illusions are the game of the mist users and Jun is no exception. This ability allows him to change his appearance, giving him an
                                                  edge in intelligence gathering or just plain old gossip. A powerful illusion, it fools not only the visual senses but auditory, olfactory,
                                                  and gustation as well. Not that Jun really ever tested that last one out. However the change in appearance is entirely superficial and
                                                  while he would be able to pass retina and fingerprint scans any DNA testing would show negative results. Still, he makes for a
                                                  convincing double as long as he has enough intel to properly create the illusion.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《A PERFECT STORM

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Magic
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Fortune Telling
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Cherry Stem Tying
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Acting
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Pickpocketing
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Intel Gathering

✽ OTHER

Jun will always surrender if ti means being able to live to see another day. Some might call him a coward for it, but he knows his
                                                  strengths and weaknesses. He’s s**t at hand to hand, though good at evasive maneuvers, and he’s more useful gathering intel in
                                                  custody than lying in a pool of his own blood. Though he would never give away vital information, he may barter lesser tidbits.

Quotable Gekko

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《CAUSE ONCE YOU'RE MINE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut pharetra aliquam vulputate. Fusce ultrices dignissim est commodo rutrum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam vitae justo vel turpis adipiscing vehicula in vitae magna. Suspendisse vel augue at justo tincidunt dictum. Suspendisse viverra, augue et feugiat commodo, orci ante sollicitudin purus, non egestas mauris augue vel risus. Curabitur ornare rutrum erat sit amet imperdiet. Aliquam magna turpis, hendrerit vel eros ut, commodo tincidunt lacus. Phasellus suscipit nisl commodo, vestibulum erat ut, imperdiet libero. Nullam vitae aliquam sem, nec vehicula sapien. Sed auctor erat vel odio tincidunt, non sagittis arcu iaculis. Nam hendrerit eleifend erat. Nullam odio dolor, fermentum non euismod in, tincidunt ut sem. Sed tincidunt convallis odio vitae porttitor. Suspendisse lacus risus, sagittis ac turpis in, consectetur posuere lacus.

Aliquam porta massa sit amet lorem dapibus consequat. Aenean consequat imperdiet hendrerit. Praesent nec lobortis dolor. Proin tincidunt tellus at nunc rutrum dapibus ac malesuada nisi. Morbi volutpat dictum convallis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam condimentum dignissim justo, a tristique quam accumsan non. Sed nec neque nec ante convallis aliquam in nec dolor. Mauris orci nulla, dignissim id tortor eget, pellentesque faucibus neque. Aenean dignissim, odio semper bibendum laoreet, velit risus dignissim nunc, ac malesuada odio diam sit amet magna. Curabitur varius leo et congue porta. Etiam semper neque quis enim euismod, vitae vehicula augue molestie. Nullam congue vitae metus vel eleifend. Donec consectetur est quis orci convallis ultricies. Nullam volutpat dolor sit amet libero viverra, ut fringilla sem eleifend.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《THERE'S NO GOING BACK

pierre montblanc:
                                                  shouji hiruma
                                                  nicolas noschese
                                                  THIERRY LAHAYE: chariot "Willpower can accomplish anything, and all barriers fall before it if it is powerful enough. Ego must be controlled. High speeds and exhaustive mental focus."
                                                  KAIRO HIKOU
                                                  TAVISH AILBE LYNCH
                                                  MARCUS SINDRE
                                                  KOUICHI HIRUMA
                                                  GREGORY DOMINTANUS
                                                  KAITO MIYAMURA
                                                  WILLEM ERLICH
                                                  ANRI CLOTAIRE
                                                  LUCAS ALEJANDRO
                                                  TETSUYA KANESHIRO
                                                  BEAUROUX
                                                  JUN TESSARO
                                                  VINCENT MCKAY
                                                  T1C251590701B1

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                                            Il Aeroport Internazionale Leonardo da Vinci was the largest airport in all of Italy, serving over a hundred thousand people on any given day. All of the faceless individuals quickly maneuvered through the thick crowds, anxious to get to their terminals and board their flights without any delays. Well, most of them anyways. One had commandeered a coin operated massage chair and was refusing to leave, much to the annoyance of his female companion. She didn’t bear much resemblance to the other. Where the male was outfitted casually in a pair of jeans and hoodie, hair looking like he had just rolled out of bed, she was dressed impeccably in an Armani jacket and dress combo and not a hair out of place. Perfectly manicured nails tapped agitatedly against the fabric of her sleeve as she glared at her ward of six years.

“You can’t walk to the Academy.”

“You don’t know that, you haven’t tried.” Came the nonchalant reply as Jun fed another coin into the machine. He didn’t need to look up to know what the vein in the other’s head was practically pulsing. He could feel her glare burning into his skin. Man if looks could kill, Vires would have one less student in attendance that year. Still death by glare was preferable to plummeting out of the sky trapped in a metal cage. At least he was comfy this way.

“I don’t need to try. It’s on an island. You cannot walk to the Academy.” She repeated, pinching the bridge of her nose before slapping his hand away from the controls with a snarl. She was completely unfazed by the wounded look he send her, only stopping her onslaught when a third party ambled over to them.

“Well, you’re flight’s boarding in half an hour…still haven’t talked him out the chair?” The man asked, trying to suppress his smile as Jun wiggled a bit more to get further settled.

“She says I can’t walk.” Jun mused, reaching once more for the controls only to jerk his hand back as it was struck again. He let out a pitiful whine, nursing the wounded appendage close to his chest. She turned her glare to the other man.

“You talk to your nephew!” She screamed, pointing an accusing finger at Jun.

“Well, that’s just hurtful. I’m your nephew too Aunt Lalia~” He mused, picking at the armrest of the chair in boredom. He should get one of these for his place. Ooh maybe Nico would allow one in their room.

“Not if I disown you, you’re not!”

It was a threat Jun was used to hearing, Lalia Tessaro having been his Mist flame tutor since he discovered his ability to wield it years ago. Threats of bodily harm, disownment, and some rather creative assassination attempts were common place during and after lessons, but never actually acted upon. No, Auntie was all bark and no-…Well, that wasn’t quite accurate either. Jun had seen firsthand how powerful Lalia was. Still, she would never turn on family like that.

“As much fun as this is….we’re kind of running behind schedule here.” Uncle Nestore mused, glancing down from his watch to his wife. “We need to move along. “

“Tsk, fine. Drastic measures than.” She muttered, turning back to Jun. “Jun!”

“hmm?” Jun looked up in time for Lalia to grab his face with one hand. He blinked in surprise as a warm palm covered his eyes, turning his vision dark. He pulled away to complain about the sudden assault, but when he could see again the woman before him had changed. Gone was the striking figure of his aunt and in her place the flight stewardess looked at him, slightly concerned by the sudden jerk.

“Sir? We’ve landed in Japan. It’s time to exit the vehicle.”

“Huh? Oh....Alright.” He muttered, unfastening the seatbelt he didn’t remember buckling before pulling his carryon out of the compartment above. Huh, well maybe his aunt would use her flame against him. “…rude…”

TIME SKIP

As much as he despised the first leg of the journey, Jun always loved returning to the Academy. It provided a certain kind of freedom that Jun found appealing. After all, the food and room was free, or at least he wasn’t the one paying for it, and he didn’t have to answer to any number of caretakers or handlers. Even living alone back home, Lalia was constantly calling him to make sure that he was behaving and making himself useful during his time off. Here, he could do whatever he wanted. As long as he was careful enough not to get caught. Besides, its not like what he was doing was half as bad as some of the things the families do. It just could possibly be viewed as preying on the weak. But someone had to teach these kids, it was a valuable lesson! Never bet against the house.

“Come on now~” Jun cooed as yet another player pick up a joker card. “There’s only three cards! How hard is it to find the Ace? Next player? Anyone? Rules are simple, find the Ace and win the whole pot! Lose it, and I keep everything.”

Someone slammed down a five onto the table with a cocky grin. Well, didn’t he look confident. Jun smiled welcomingly as he added the forfeit into the cash pile. He flipped over each of the cards, two jokers and the Ace of Hearts, giving the other and the audience the opportunity to check for any tricks.

“Now, don’t lose the card.

This was Jun’s game, he didn’t even need to use his flame. Simple sleight of hand. Dramatic, flashy hand movements meant to distract. Everyone looking where they think they need to look, where they think the secrets are hidden but really all falling for oldest trick in the book. A few more switches and Jun stepped back with a grin, gesturing to the cards. Ooh, he chose wrong~. He shook his head in pity as he held up the Joker.

“Sorry, better luck next time.”

The male gritted his teeth as the onlookers oohed at him. He pulled out another five and slammed in on the table.

“Again!”

Jun shrugged and complied. Joker again.

“Again!”

“Again!”

“AGAIN!”

“Maybe you should take a break” Jun mused, already eyeing possible escape routes as the other got redder and redder. Man, some people just couldn’t handle defeat. Wouldn’t be long before he blows.

“You little s**t! You’re cheating! I know it! “

“Now that’s not very nice. Didn’t you’re mother teach you any manners?” Jun replied with a frown, feeling slightly insulted by the accusation.

User ImageWhich turned out to be the wrong thing to say as the other took a swing at him. Jun barley dodged, ducking under the extended arm to grab his winnings before dancing out of the way. “Well, that’s my que to leave! Until next time!” He called out, pulling his hood over his head as he disappeared in a wave of purple flames. Always leave them wanting more and with a huge bang! First rule of show biz. Maybe. No one had actually ever told Jun what the rules were, but he’s pretty sure he heard that somewhere. On TV.

He walked the rest of the way to the dorms, fully hidden, just to be on the safe side as he counted his money. It wasn’t until he was at his door that he released the flames. He pushed it open with his hip as he counted the last bills out louds.

“Man, only 200. Tsk, made twice that last year. “ He whined, disappointed with the day’s spoils. The first day of school was always the most profitable, no one knew who any one was or what to expect from them. Rumors would probably spread soon and it’ll be harder to find players from tomorrow and onwards. If only the last guy hadn’t lost his cool. He sighed, about to pocket the money when he realized he wasn’t alone.

“…” Crap. Jun forgot he was rooming with the vice president of the disciplinary council, someone who might not approve of him playing three card Monte out in the courtyard. Well at least he had the advantage of being his classmate. “Elias! Long time no see! How are you doing? How’s that pretty fiancé of yours? Excited for the big day, I’m sure. But you know, wedding planning can be really stressful! Hope you’re making sure to take a break every now and than. Though knowning you, I’m sure you just keep on working until someone tells you to stop. I mean, have you even planned the bachelor party? Hey! We should have one for you! Though finding strippers may be hard on such short notice, especially getting them onto the island. Unless we ask some classmates. What do you think? Any students you’d like? Or maybe the teachers are more to your taste? Wow, didn’t know you were like that Elias~”

Jun patted the other male’s back, hands suddenly empty. “Well, we’ll see what strings we can pull for that.”

xxxxxxSOx YOUx WANNAx PLAYx WITH xMAGIC ✫✫✫✫
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx─────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDAILY TAROT : 3 of cups
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION : Dorm, F4-C2
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOMPANY : elias von habsburg
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOOD : hiding something~

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                          The mist user chuckled lightly, flashing Elias all his teeth in a Cheshire smile. As expected of the vice president! He wasn’t phased in the slightest by any attempt at riling him up. Still, he could at least look at little flustered for Jun’s sake. But nope, the other male was as cool as a cucumber. Too bad. If he had gone red, Jun would have seen if he could persuade a couple of people to visit their room late at night. Their other roommate might not appreciate it all that much, but Jun would have gotten a laugh out of it. Oh well, at least there was still a possibility of a party to throw-

"Also no, a bachelor party isn't my fore take - nor would I even dare to see a fellow classmate strip in front of me."

Tsk. What a downer.

"Although... “

Oh? Did the sword master have a thing for a teacher after all? That might be harder to swing, but hey, if all else failed there was always illusions.

“If you wish deem yourself worthy, I recommend for starters to hand over your so call playing cards."

Oh.

“Have to say, Elias, thought you were going in a completely different direction with that. Well,” Jun’s smiled turned sly as he reached up for his jacket’s zipper. He pulled it down teasingly before tossing the article onto the bottom bunk, leaving the top for Nico. “if you ever change your mind, let me know~ Ill happily find someone to do it. Or maybe I should do it myself. I hear it burns a lot of calories and certain people are always yelling at me to work out more.”

Jun gave Elias and look that was cross between offended and horrified. He clasped protectively at his thigh where his cards were located, safely tucked away in their holster, like an elderly woman and her pearls.

“Elias! How could you! You know I need my cards to protect myself! What would I do if something attacked us? Or someone? Not everyone here as nice as I am! Just a while ago, someone tried to turn my face to paste. I’d be defenseless. Not all of us can be sword masters, ya know”

It was amazing how many half-truths you could shove into a conversation. While those who paid attention would know that Jun’s primary weapon was in fact a card deck, it was actually an entirely different set that he used. He could use the playing cards, if he had too though. In theory anyways. It’s not like he ever had to try. He’d never faced a demon or monster who’s managed to get close enough to destroy more than one or two of his cards. And it’s not like he’d waste the energy on classmate. Most of the students had the embarrassing habit of advertising their movements.

Jun’s eyes darted to the window, firmly shut and locked. Wouldn’t be the best escape route anyways since they were all the way on the fourth floor. It wasn’t like he could jump and even if he could, he wouldn’t. That left the door, which was looking rather friendly as Elias approached with his swords. Jun has swords too. They just weren’t as pointy or three dimensional right now. So, yes, door was good.

“Come on Elias, I’m sure you’re a proper businessman! And everyone knows you don’t do business on an empty stomach! Makes people cranky. Cranky people aren’t good people. How about we talk after dinner?” Preferably when Nico was around to act as human shield.

Not waiting for an answer, Jun lunged for the door and headed for the stairs. Purple flames exploded between his legs as Fandonia decided this was the perfect time to manifest, tripping Jun just before the first step. He yelped as he slid down the first few on his rear before he managed to grab hold of the railing. Jun whined as he pulled himself up, rubbing his sore back.

“Why!?”

He didn’t get a response, only a flick of a purple tinged tail and what was definitely a smirk, no matter what anyone else said. He looked up to see if Elias was chasing, before grabbing and tucking the fox under his arm like a football.

“Quick! We have to hide! To the dinning hall!”

He managed to sneak out of the dorm building without getting caught and lose himself in the current of students who were all heading for the dining hall at the same time. Jun had forgotten all about the beginning of the year speech and grinned at his good luck. Nice! Now he just had to find a place to sit. He was about to wander over to one of the table when the back of his shirt was grabbed and he was yanked in the direction of a different one.

“Weren’t you paying attention on the boat? You’re supposed to sit with your flames tonight.”

Jun blinked in surprise as he recognize the voice of his fellow second year mist user. The other male didn’t let him go even after his explanation, instead dragging Jun with him like a misbehaving child. Which was actually an accurate description.

Jun blinked in surprise as he recognize the voice of his fellow second year mist user. The other male didn’t let him go even after his explanation, instead dragging Jun with him like a misbehaving child. Which was a fairly accurate description.

“I was distracted.” Jun replied with a bright smile as he was set down at a place sitting.

Hmmm. Jun was torn about this little game that the teachers had prepared for them. On one hand, it was an interesting idea. On the other, it seemed like a lot of work. But he followed the flow of the crowds to the hallway were the team register were hanging, fiddling with the b-rank ring on his finger. Paolo, Tavish, Julio, and Lucas. Well, he has no idea who Paolo as. Tavish, Julio, and Lucas were a different story. Well, they seemed competent enough to play this game without him. Off to take a nap!

Heading towards the dorms were probably a bad idea, he couldn’t be the only one planning on skipping out on the activity so the teachers were sure to be watching the area. So that meant hiding in the open. Well, there was bound to be a unlocked classroom somewhere. After ducking into an empty hall way, he fiddled with a couple of handles. Locked, locked, locked…

“Bene~”

The door swung open and a streak of silver came at him. He barely managed to jump back before the scythe made cut through flesh. Jun stumbled a couple steps back, trying to get a better view of the monster hiding in the shadows of the doorway.

“Wow you’re an ugly thing.” He said with a laugh as the goblin like creature pulled his weapon out of the floor and…picked up a red leather pouch. Jun’s hand shot to his thigh, only finding his jeans. He’d been played. The monster was never aiming for him. “But smarter than you look.”

Well, looks like there was only one option than. Jun turned and ran.

He turned down one corridor and into another. He glanced behind him, seeing the monster chasing after him. It was slower than him, thank god, but it was a persistent little b*****d and he was without a weapon. Facing forward, he spotted three familiar figures. Looks like Jun’s luck was kicking in.

“Get it! Get it! Get it!” He yelled as he sprinted past them, skidding to a stop only when he got a couple of feet behind the wall of tall. He leaned over breathing heavily. Dio mio, he hated running. Looking up, he saw the fourth party member. The one he didn’t know. Huh, he hadn’t seen him behind the other three. “You must be Paolo. I’m Jun, piacere!”

xxxxxxSOx YOUx WANNAx PLAYx WITH xMAGIC ✫✫✫✫
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx─────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxACTIVE TAROT : none
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION : school grounds
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOMPANY : elias || paolo, tav, julio, lucas
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOOD : bored~

Quotable Gekko

Secret Stuff

Jun is highly skilled with a sword and shield, in fact its his best fighting technique
The Ace of Swords and The Ace of Pentacles were his favorite cards to use as such
However, he hasn't touched a sword in the last three years

Kill count: at least one, probably more
Actually killed one - demon influence
disabled others - demon ate them - jun couldnt save
Ace of swords card became stained with blood
refuses to use it anymore became a completely passive fighter

Has a hard time feeling emotions, tends to exaggerate to compensate

Yue- The Moon
Theirry - Charriot
Baruch- King of Swords

Quotable Gekko

Quotable Gekko