◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5' 3" )
              My Weight is-111lbs
              My Locks is- Brown
              Look into my-Brown eyes
              What makes me, me- N/A
              My part in this story- Lord
              This is who I am deal with it- Ike in a word is smart, far to smart for a kid his age and knows it. He sometimes reminds others how smart he is, he always seems to know what is going on and has a plan. He has a way with people, and can be tactful or blunt when he needs to be. He may seem full of himself sometimes but it's just him acting as a pillar of strength for his friends. He'll go out of his way to care for and help others even if it means bad news for him.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- Even as a baby Ike was smart, he was talking and walking from early days and only grew smarter. Both of his parents might have passed down there intelligence through genetics as they are both respected scientists. They taught him through play, like how a couple of building blocks represented atoms. Ike went to a private school who accepted him with open arms, he was schooled in advanced sciences and mathematics but they weren't his passions, he was just good at them. His parents didn't approve saying he was meant for greater things but being pushed into higher education early on meant he didn't get much chance to make friends.

Once in private school he started doing what he wanted, he joined the soccer team, fall in love with music of any kind and made himself a social butterfly with everyone he met onwards. If he concentrated on his studies he might be doing a college degree right now but Ike didn't want that, he was smart yes but that didn't mean he couldn't have a life. Ike's life was great he made lots of friends became team captain in soccer and everyone wanted to know him. It wasn't long ago but Ike was expelled from his school, the reason was because he'd attacked other students but they left out that he only did so to protect a friend of his who was being bullied. Ike studies at home until his parents can find him a replacement school but he doesn't regret helping his friend, it felt right to help even at the cost of being expelled.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Friends
                                        ★- Listening to Music
                                        ★-Proving his smart
                                        ★- Helping others
                                        ★- Soccer
                                        ★- Freedom

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁-Being outsmarted
                                        ☁-Bullies
                                        ☁-Lazy people
                                        ☁-Others upset
                                        ☁-Being helpless
                                        ☁-Open water

oveş-
                                        ❤-
                                        ❤-Any and all music
                                        ❤-Being surrounded by friends

ears-
                                        ☠-
                                        ☠- He can't swim
                                        ☠- If everyone doubts him

rush- XXX

Greedy Seeker

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Phascomon

Digimon Nickname- Pain in my ***

Digimon Bio- Lazy, lazy lazy, if one thing can be said about Phascomon is that his lazy. Being a virus digimon Phascomon only seems to care about himself and his own amusement, he tries hard to get on others nerves and makes a habit of taunting everyone he meets but really Phascomon just needs a friend, then maybe he can stop being a pain, or not.

Digimon Personality- Phascomon is lazy for the most part, he doesn't like doing anything most of the time and just sleeps and eats and when he is up and active he likes to pick on others, insult them and generally get on everyone's nerves. In truth though he just feels lonely and wants a friends someone to team up with and have twice the fun picking on others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff