Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Capitalist

profile for baruch tiele

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《blue boy, worried about the world's eyes
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ baruch tiele, and you must be pleased to meet me.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ my friends call me rook, but i think i'm more like a king.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ clearly i'm a hot piece of stud muffin, and sorry lady-bro, but i don't date people unless they're as good looking as me
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ i've been eighteen as of may 05
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ i'm also the acquarone family heir, and therefore a sky user
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ The Acquarone never sympathized with the weak and when this generation of the family had not one but five sky
                                                  users in the inner family circle, it was decided that a ceremony would be held to select the heir. At the age of twelve,
                                                  he took part in a five-way duel and won.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

i'm pretty high up there on the hottie-scales, and i know it – to the point of others calling it blatant narcissism. rude, right? i mean, my ego's pretty good for stroking, but considering all my other achievements, that's nothing to be ashamed of. rather, i'd like to think about it as unwavering confidence, thank you. it's not just me that loves me, though. i've always had plenty of friends. something about me being charismatic? who knows, but that's a good trait in my book. other good traits? well, my momma calls me a strong boy a lot. haven't cried once in seven years! she dotes on me plenty though. not that i'm a momma's boy or anything. you ain't calling me a momma's boy, right? because we got a real bone to pick if you are, lady-bro. really though, in the grand scheme of things, i don't give a s**t about what people think of me. the fact of the matter is, they're thinking of me, and that's all a guy like me could ever ask for. i'm too high maintenance to be bending over backwards for any bro.

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《worried every time the sun shines
                                                  xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

oh, wouldn't you like to know? no problem babe, i know that i'm irresistible. I'd say a lean muscular type build. don't want to be no gorilla s**t. think model, babe. think model type.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are golden and that you are blond.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

please, and ruin this beautiful body? not a chance in hell.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

6'0" and 162lbs of perfection baby!

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

the king is always in on the latest fashions. besides, everything looks good on me! my wardrobe is huge.

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《worried about his haircut

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

the old man and boss lady? well, they're not all that special, but they did bring the king into this world. my dad's part of the acquarone family's inner circle. in fact, he was once considered for the spot of the next heir. ( keyword being 'considered', there's only one king in this household. ) he's alright, got something of a stick up his a** though. doesn't approve of the my behavior, but a king's gotta rule like a king. my mother... she's an unfortunate one. if it weren't for me, she'd probably be out on the streets. i'd rather not talk about it, thanks. she's doing fine though, now that i'm the heir and all.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

haha, what sort of question is that? keep in mind, you're lucky to be talking to me. if you have to know, everything was pretty regular. not nearly as lavished as i have it now. didn't spend much time with my old man in the early years, but i've got no complaints about that! around eight years old was when i started seeing him more? that's when my powers developed, mostly. young, i know~. but hey, what more can you expect out of the acquarone heir?

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

moved into the main household around these years. i think i was a pretty serious brat. worked hard to earn my old man's approval and all that stuff. you know that there were four other eligible sky users in my generation, right? yeah, that was my competition, and guess what? i wrecked 'em. no one expected this mutt to rise to royalty, but i did it! yeah, it's a pretty killer story, i know. it's not just other exorcists though. demons don't stand a chance against me! my track record for these past few years has been pretty sick. who knows, maybe someone might challenge me this year? haha, like that will ever happen!

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

not really. but meeting me must be a dream come true for you, babe.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《calm down, sweetheart, grow up

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ hm? what's with that face. sorry, but i'm taken by me, myself, and i.

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ myself: i mean, what's not to love?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ stargazing: what else do you know that shines as brightly as i do?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ echo: she's my babe.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ winning: nothing less than success.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ chess: the king's game.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ cheesecake: nothing else will compare.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fights: i'll take you down, one by one.

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ weaklings: this is a school for the strong.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ loud noises: can you be anymore obnoxious?
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ liars: you could be a murderer, but don't dare lie to me.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ apples: it's an allergy thing.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ loss: i refuse to give up the things that are important to me.

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to lead the acquarone clan to further power
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ change the family system from inside out
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ to have the strongest family

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear: being forgotten
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fear: failure
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ secret: mother was a prostitute

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ disciplinary council : president

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ hm? what's that? i wasn't listening.

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《blue boy, older than the world knows

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

baruch is a wielder of the all but common sky flame. this flame is the flame of harmony, and has influence over all others. he utilizes these powers through the use of different sized chakrams. usually he's seen sporting smaller chakri as knuckledusters, but when it comes to real combat he prefers to use a size shifting chakram which can go from fifteen centimeters in diameter to a whopping forty inches.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

echo is baruch's non-animal familiar. rather, she is a nymph, and a dangerous one at that. unlike her master, echo isn't one for words, and in fact lacks the ability to talk. she had only recently manifested during the five person acquarone duel, and is considered an anomaly, looking mostly human in nature. she follows baruch around without question, and is his biggest supporter in battle. though loyal, she's a bit hard to control, and will disobey commands if she deems another course of action is better for baruch's well being.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

absorption baruch's sky flame is a translucent tangerine tone, capable of assimilating other flames that are thrown towards him. by saturating his body in flames, he builds a charging armor for himself, and is able to regain strength throughout a battle. he is also capable of directly stealing part of a person's flame by embedding his own into his chakrams.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

purification and distribution after absorbing another person's flame or a demon's energy, baruch is able to convert it into a pure flame form, and distribute it out to others in need of more power. he's also able to do the same with his own flame, but opts not to for selfish reason.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《honey, that's the way that life goes

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ flexibility
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ acrobatics
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ bluffing
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ undeniably good looks

✽ OTHER

baruch is a pretty fierce fighter, with or without weapons. while he doesn't utilize any strict practices, he makes excellent use of his acrobatics and flexibility. he prefers using his legs over using his fists, as it gives him excellent reach, and puts some distance between him and his opponents. he's not above cheating, as long as he gets the results he wants.

Sparkling Capitalist

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《no use acting so tough

x x . ° pierre montblanc
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° daichi fumio
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° thierry lahaye
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° pascal 'este' ibaraki
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° tavish ailbe lynch
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° giovanni sicaccia
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° marcus sindre
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° hakuseki sakuraba
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° itsuki fumio
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° gregory domintanus
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° emyr vaughn
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° shou himura
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° paolo gesatti
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° adriano labue
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° caeus montri
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° kailì zhou
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° elijah chen
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° jun tessaro
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° yue zheng
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

x x . ° akinari yano
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《come down, sweetheart, grow up

User Image User ImageUser Image
                                                  eat it up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces