Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                                  exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                                  opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ My name is Caeus Montri, not really sure why you need to know. But there you go, remember the name. Either way, I probably won't remember yours.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Ain't too fancy or inventive but most people call me Cae for short. Pronounced ( kuh-aye ) kind of like the first part of the word, kayak. With the emphasis on the K.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Last time I checked I had a p***s, so that would make me a male, by most standards. As for my sexual preference I don't think that's any of your damned business but if it matters I'm liable to go for just about anything with a pulse if I want it so - - I guess that's what most people call pansexual.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I'm sixteen, my birthday is july fourteenth, now that you know that - I expect either a present or a card. I'm not kidding!
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ I'm unallied, that could always change though - life is change after all. Oh and I'm a lightning user - as if that makes any difference to you.
                                                  tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Overshadowed by four older siblings, he has always had the desire to prove himself. But it seems that being a
                                                  skilled musician and a top sports player was not enough for his parents. So when the opportunity popped up to
                                                  get away from the heavy gazes of his parents, he lept at it. Maybe here at Vires, he will get a chance to shine.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

Most people say that I'm far too cynical for my age. I like to see it as pragmatism, I mean it's only practical to believe that the world is going to chew you up and spit you up if you don't stand up and punch back! Beyond that, I got a lot of flack from my older brothers for being a snide little s**t. Not that, that's liable to change - somethings are just ingrained in a person's person too deeply. Oh but before you go thinking I'm just more trouble than I'm worth - know that I'm not a complete waste. I do believe that most people would characterize me as being reliable, you can depend on me - if you give me a task - I'll do it to the best of my abilities.

Oh and before you go thinking yeah sure - he may be reliable but he's probably the type too blunt & forthright with words. WRONG! I'll speak my mind but that doesn't make me blunt, it just means I'm candid, I know when to keep my opinions to myself - there's a difference.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell, your typical self-assured if not so friendly neighborhood ... oh wait, that's something else. Oh you get the point - next !

(( ** you could say I'm a little ditzy under pressure but you better omit that part - remember - mr. reliable over here - can't have you spreading such things & you better not !!

*** I have been required by the interviewer to inform you the reader that I apparently have a short fuse ... I guess they're saying I'm volatile - whatever - can't handle the fire - get out of the kitchen.

User Image
                                                  ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《Every kiss you give me makes me sicker

xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                                  build, would you say that you have?

What kind of question ... fine ... I guess I'd say lanky? Not gangly or stringy mind you - - I'm just a bit longer in the torso than most ... that's all. I don't have well defined muscles but they're there, just not ... as obvious as others.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are green and that you are brown haired.
                                                  However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                                  tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

Who approved these questions? Honestly. I don't have any scars, heavens no. Up until now I've been far too sequestered or well, 'sheltered,' in my life for any of those.

I do have a tattoo though & if you must know - it runs along my left inner thigh up towards my well, ... you know. And before you ask, no - - I won't be telling you any more on that matter.

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

I don't really weigh myself on a regular basis so I guess I'm somewhere around 150 lbs. give or take. But I can say with certainty that I stand at a respectable six feet, three inches ( 6'3 )

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                                  worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

Can't go wrong with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Of course, I don't have anything against tailored suits and a sharp set of slacks either - - so long as it's comfortable and properly fitted - I could care less.

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《But even if I changed, what's wrong with it?

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                                  parents or at least parent figures //smiles

What is there to say? They were strict, overbearing, yes but what parents aren't? I mean, individually they're pretty tolerable people but as a unit well, they're pretty awful. Or maybe that's too strong a word. Either way you slice it, they're mediocre parents sense they placed all their hopes on me. Worse still they had unreasonable expectations that I always fell just short of, you can't really blame me for leaving them behind. I mean, it's not like I'm their only son - why would they place all that on my shoulders!? It's really perplexing, ... either way, ... that's enough of that. There's nothing more to be said for those people or anyone else who just may happen to share my genetics. Seeing as my brothers are just as bad as them, they're cut from the same cloth - that much is certain. Oh yeah ... I said I was done. Quit distracting me, ... next question, GO!

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                                  stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

You really like to harp on inconsequential s**t don't you?

I'd say my childhood was pretty lonely. And before you ask yeah, I know, I know, four older brothers, you'd think my life would have been a proverbial joy. That's not really the case though when your parents pit you against each other like gladiators in the arena. In my house it was either kill or be killed; of course not in the literal sense.

I had to learn to hold my tongue and cover up the scars and bruise, otherwise people would talk and dad didn't like prying eyes.

So it shouldn't really come as a surprise that I didn't have any friends and friendless kids become social pariahs in the eyes of other children after a certain age. People just thought I wanted to be alone, that was far from true but rather than reach out, I figured it was just easier to learn to deal with solitude. That was until I met him.

My eldest brother had been left in charge of the house while my parents were travelling. Needless to say, he did what any kid in his early twenties would do, he called up all his friends and turned our house into party-central. I was ordered to stay in my room and I had planned to do just that except I guess fate has a funny way of things.

I'd been fuming silently in my room but obeying the initiative my brother had set forth when some guy just barged into my room and locked my door behind him! Needless to say, I was both surprised and annoyed. Well words were exchanged, minutes turned into hours and he ended up sleeping on my floor that night, we never unlocked the door.

The next day the pounding on the door and the screaming on the other side was a dead giveaway that my parents were home and furious and let's just say some stranger sleeping in their nine year old's room didn't bode too well with them.

I still don't forgive my brother for what ended up happening, if he hadn't lied, then maybe ... I don't know. The smell of charcoal reminds me of him now.

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

I wouldn't really say so, I was eager to please my parents and that typically meant sticking to the straight and narrow path. Not that I didn't disappoint them on a regular basis, I just didn't choose to act out when they showed their disapproval. I started to internalize a lot of stuff at a young age, which is probably why I'm such a barbarous person now. I'm not saying it's my parents fault, no but I'd be lying if I didn't think they played some small part in how I've turned out. Of course, I blame my brothers more than I blame my parents. Merciless teasing may be good for building a backbone but it has consequences as well. They obviously didn't know what I was capable of until it was too late and now, they're probably just jealous and that's why they talk behind my back - not that I care.

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

Being the one who has to dump someone's charred remains at their parent's door because you were too much of a coward to call someone else out on their lie. Nah, that's not gonna ******** a kid up at all, too blase, you must have wanted something a little more risque than that maybe? Sorry, that's all the skeletons in my closet you're gonna have access to.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《And all the time moves on and on.

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ That's a wrap, time to pack up and hit the bricks.

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                                  you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ - - collecting seashells
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - bird watching
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - old american pulp fiction & film noir
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - scrap booking
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - honey
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - underground indie & foreign music & by extension - singing in general.

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ - - pineapples
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - unwarranted praise and accolades for vain, prideful people
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - liars & weak-willed individuals
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - dirt & gardening
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - sunflowers & sunflower seeds.
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ - - humidity & feeling/being dirty

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ To become a multi-platinum recording artist
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ To be recognized as an expert or the best at something & stay at the top!
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ To be accepted as he is, without anyone trying to change him.
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ To go back & finish his Krav Maga training & get his black belt.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                                  some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                                  I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Cliche as it may sound, I'm afraid of ending up alone.
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ It's not really much of a secret that I wish I'd been an only child.
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★ Stupid as it may sound, I hate to fail so I'm always fearful to try things thinking I might fail.
                                                  tab tab ⋮ ★Take this to the grave with you but .... I may or may not be a well-known sports radio announcer.

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ fencing: member

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ Shake it Out ( Florence + the Machine )

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《You're gonna burn like the sun

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

lightning flames are also known as thunder flames and their characteristic is hardening. their abilities consist of hardening, protecting, and solidifying, making it a flame that is both defensive and offensive in the nature. in contrast to the storm flame, the center of offense, lightning is at the heart of the family’s defense.

Caeus' weapon of choice is a slingshot. It's basically an extension of his self, it's not your typical wooden model but a steel model which helps him to channel his flames; think of it like a portable lightning rod. The weapon is very well suited to long range attacks but it's still viable in close quarter combat; although it's effectiveness is cut in half in close-range. It's small size also helps in the element of surprise, as he's able to seem defenseless from a distance only to catch his opponent off guard which is a tactic he likes to employ quite often.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                                • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

Caeus' animal familiar is a striped hyena although he refers to him as Rau which is short for raucous seeing as his laugh is actually rather harsh and annoying - not that Caeus' faults him for that of course. Caeus' actually acquired Rau rather by mistake. He'd gone out of his way to find a jackal and he was presented with Rau instead. He tried to explain the difference between a hyena and a jackal but there was a language barrier and as it turned out this dealer had some other forms of motivation; if you catch my drift - so long story short Caeus' ended up buying a striped hyena.

His parents weren't exactly thrilled but they only had to put up with him for about a month or two as fairly soon afterwards both Caeus and Rau left for Vires.

So as it stands Caeus' still isn't 100% certain around Rau all the time but the both of them formed a pretty strong bond right off the bat. Besides that, Caeus' always gets a kick out of people's reactions to his friend & his many odd abilities - chiefly his laugh. Caeus' can't count the number of times some poor soul has jumped out of their skin upon hearing it & it never fails to make Caeus laugh in return.

✽ MAIN ABILITY

Caeus' flame allows him to choose between defending or going on the offensive perhaps even both at once. However, he often opts for the defensive as he prefers to remain disconnected from the brunt of the action so he can more easily assess the field of play. His defensive strategy seems to be in direct opposition to his personality however, he sees it as self-preservation, and it could easily be made to be a defensive that could protect others as well.

Circuierunt is Caeus' main ability. This ability allows him to spread his flame out across a distance, and blanket a set amount of ground. The ground contained within his blanketed area is wired with ions that Caeus can utilize at his own discretion.

tab tab On the offensive he can utilize ista iaculatio :

Caeus is able to use the ionized particles in his area to create a barrage of lightning bolts and waves of rolling lighting for as long as he's able to fire them off from his slingshot; which places him in closer contact than he's usually comfortable with. He is also able to use his weapon as a lightning rod to continuously recycle the ions so that he has an endless supply of ions within the defined space; so long as it is erected.

tab Defensively he can utilize caeca :

This is a fairly simple construct which allows him to create strobe-like flashes in the atmosphere with the intensity and brightness of a lightning flash outside his barriers, and it can go as high as 30,000 feet. The major drawback with this is that it requires absolute concentration and the slightest break in said concentration could send a lightning bolt anywhere and Caeus' would have no way of dispelling it if he wasn't able to regain his concentration quickly enough.

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

tab tab Offensive- verberare

Caeus' imbues his flame with the ions in the atmosphere and fashions them into small pellet projectile that he then loads into his slingshot and is able to shoot off at rapid fire-speed. The pellets contain small bursts of electricity which when they come into contact with a living organism will attach itself to the exterior ( skin ) and send small direct bursts of energy into said object - so be wary. This may seem like a pesky, ineffective attack but it's many a person's logic in that same vain that put them in the hospital, or worse.

tab Defensive - lux fortitudo

Caeus' will solidify his flame and use his weapon as an anchor which well repel the shocks of his flame and allow him to coat himself in surging currents of lightning. Basically this allows him to protect only himself; and is what he's prone to do. However, he doesn't employ this technique very often as despite it's fortitude usefulness it has the peculiar side effect of charring and burning his skin; despite the flames never touching him. He still hasn't fully figured this technique out, so it's not likely to be used.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《When my flames come raining down

✽ TALENTS

Vocalist

Caeus' is a trained tenor vocalist. He took lessons up until he left for Vires. He still loves to sing and he loves to sing for a crowd, or really anyone who will listen. He's self-conscious about his skills though and if people don't feed his ego enough, he's liable to go off and pout after a performance. He loves the attention his voice brings him but more than that, singing soothes him and helps him to relax. So it's really not that uncommon if you hear him humming something to himself or singing a few verses from a favorite song to keep from snapping at someone.

✽ OTHER

Krav Maga , is an art focused in counter-attacks and defensive movements. Caeus' opted to take classes in this form to better defend himself against his brothers. Of course, he never told his parents about this training and so no one knows that he has a blue belt in the art. He's only ever had to use his training once and the training dictates a fight or flight mentality that he has used on other occasions - per the requirement he be situationaly aware.

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100

User Image
                                                • User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《Promises mean everything when you're little.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut pharetra aliquam vulputate. Fusce ultrices dignissim est commodo rutrum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam vitae justo vel turpis adipiscing vehicula in vitae magna. Suspendisse vel augue at justo tincidunt dictum. Suspendisse viverra, augue et feugiat commodo, orci ante sollicitudin purus, non egestas mauris augue vel risus. Curabitur ornare rutrum erat sit amet imperdiet. Aliquam magna turpis, hendrerit vel eros ut, commodo tincidunt lacus. Phasellus suscipit nisl commodo, vestibulum erat ut, imperdiet libero. Nullam vitae aliquam sem, nec vehicula sapien. Sed auctor erat vel odio tincidunt, non sagittis arcu iaculis. Nam hendrerit eleifend erat. Nullam odio dolor, fermentum non euismod in, tincidunt ut sem. Sed tincidunt convallis odio vitae porttitor. Suspendisse lacus risus, sagittis ac turpis in, consectetur posuere lacus.

Aliquam porta massa sit amet lorem dapibus consequat. Aenean consequat imperdiet hendrerit. Praesent nec lobortis dolor. Proin tincidunt tellus at nunc rutrum dapibus ac malesuada nisi. Morbi volutpat dictum convallis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam condimentum dignissim justo, a tristique quam accumsan non. Sed nec neque nec ante convallis aliquam in nec dolor. Mauris orci nulla, dignissim id tortor eget, pellentesque faucibus neque. Aenean dignissim, odio semper bibendum laoreet, velit risus dignissim nunc, ac malesuada odio diam sit amet magna. Curabitur varius leo et congue porta. Etiam semper neque quis enim euismod, vitae vehicula augue molestie. Nullam congue vitae metus vel eleifend. Donec consectetur est quis orci convallis ultricies. Nullam volutpat dolor sit amet libero viverra, ut fringilla sem eleifend.

User Image
                                                • xxxxxxxx ★《Tell me everything is wonderful now.

tab tab User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

- friendship - attraction - romance - opinion

tab ★★ | ★★★ ( ******** off )
                                                  tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( buzz-kill )
                                                  tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( vague acceptance )
                                                  tab ★★★ | ★★ ( acquaintance )
                                                  tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( friend )
                                                  tab ★★★ | ★★★ ( attached at the hip )

tab ▲▲ | ▲▲▲ ( WHAT!? )
                                                  tab ▲▲▲ | ▲▲▲ ( //glares )
                                                  tab ▲▲▲ | ▲▲▲ ( can i help you? )
                                                  tab ▲▲▲ | ▲▲ ( //stares quizzically )
                                                  tab ▲▲▲ | ▲▲ ▲ ( hm.... )
                                                  tab ▲▲▲ | ▲▲ ▲ ( //mumbles - i wanna have your babies )

tab ♥♥ | ♥♥♥ ( drop dead )
                                                  tab ♥♥♥ | ♥♥♥ ( you're the pebble in my shoe )
                                                  tab ♥♥♥ | ♥♥♥ ( your presence isn't intolerable )
                                                  tab ♥♥♥ | ♥♥ ( ...fine )
                                                  tab ♥♥♥ | ♥♥♥ ( stay close )
                                                  tab ♥♥♥ | ♥♥♥ ( i'm nothing without you )

tab ✦✦ | ✦✦✦ ( MOVE! //shoves )
                                                  tab ✦✦✦ | ✦✦✦ ( Is your stupidity infectious? )
                                                  tab ✦✦✦ | ✦✦✦ ( It's a draw. )
                                                  tab ✦✦✦ | ✦✦ ( Sorry, my bad. )
                                                  tab ✦✦✦ | ✦✦✦ ( You've got a point. )
                                                  tab ✦✦✦ | ✦✦✦ ( I've got your back. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff