◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-6'2"
              My Weight is-190 lbs
              My Locks is-Blond
              Look into my-Purple eyes
              What makes me, me- none
              My part in this story- The Doctor
              This is who I am deal with it- Renku is a caring a sweet guy. He does have a older brother personality. He cares for his friends. He is will fight to protect people. But he hates fighting as all it does it causes is harm, He is a gentle soul with a big heart, He is a worry wart. He will overthink nearly anything that could be dangerous.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory-Renku K. Ishabo is the oldest son of Kyoto and Miu Ishabo. He is also the older brother to Chinami Ishabo, who was younger than him by three years. The Ishabo come from a middle class family. Renku's father was professor at the local university and his mother was the head nurse at the local hospital. As a young child, Renku was alway a favor sweet but protective older brother. When Chinami was in preschool she got corner by a group of fifth graders. Renku spotted this and beat up the fifth graders then comfort his little sister. Since that day, Renku would make Chinami wait at the preschool and he would walk her home. This process all the way for his and her years of elementary school and middle school.

When it came time to study for the entrance exam to the top high school. Renku ,who was not the best at study, Chinami would bring him a tray of three cooled rice balls with the tip coated in wasabi. This was Renku's favorite snack. Then Chinami would play the piano. Thanks to Chinami help and motivation Renku was able to make it to one of the top high schools, with a full scholarship.

Live was going well for Renku and his sister. That was until she was thirteen years old. She was on the shopping trip with Renku, who promised to get her new clothes to celebrate his first paycheck for the grocery store where he worked at as a cashier. While in one of her favorite dress shops, Chinami passed out on the ground. Blood was coming for her eyes and nose. Renku rode with her in the back of the ambulance to the hospital. While at the hospital's waiting room. Renku came upon another tragedy. His mother and father got in a massive wreck and died instantly. Renku was crushed upon hearing the news. After a week, the doctor explained that his sister had a unknown illness that has effected her eyes and will work its way to her brain. They told him at this time there is no cure.

At her bed, he held her hand a promised her he would he come a doctor and cure her of this illness himself. Renku quit his job at the store and sold his parent large house. He got himself a condo near the local university and a job as a nurses aid at the hospital. He quickly went through high school and graduated a year early, with honors. He soon got accepted to the local university and begun his medical classes. He did not socialized with the other student nor try to make friends. He either work, studied, or spent time with his sister. One he received a letter that he believed would change his life for the better.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★-Studying
                                        ★-Healing
                                        ★-Safety
                                        ★-Old movies
                                        ★-Swimming
                                        ★-Helping out

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Music
                                        ☁-doing reckless stuff
                                        ☁-the unknown
                                        ☁-No helping the injuried
                                        ☁-people getting hurt

oveş-
                                        ❤-Chinima
                                        ❤-the digiworld

ears-
                                        ☠-Losing his sister
                                        ☠-Losing his digimon

rush- I too busy study

Unbeatable Wolf

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Betamon

Digimon Nickname- Beta

Digimon Bio- Betamon always wanted to become a digimon that would make the digiworld better. Betamon looks different than the other digimon. He has a glitch in his data that makes his color different than the others. This made Beta a sudject of bullying and being blames for other betamons,

Digimon Personality- Beta is a funny and kind digimon. He loves to play around and have a good time. He can be reckless at times. He is a airhead in some moments. He is smart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff