11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image
Pictures: Hellobaby
Graphic: Toxic Guava

⊰Ѻωηєɾ⊱ Gemiinii (aka Gem)

⊰Ҭhɾєad Ϻodєɾɑtoɾs⊱ T 0 x ii c - - G u a v a (aka TG), Omni P O T 3 N T (aka Omni)

This Registry was created with the intention and purpose of making 'literate' threads more accessible and noticeable. Often times friends would ask me if I knew of any good roleplays, and while I didn't, I knew there were plenty that existed. So please, feel free to browse through the thread and hopefully you will either submit your roleplay or find something that you like. Thanks for stopping by!

To all of your who read, bump, visit, etc, thank you for your participation and support. A very special thanks has to go to Toxic Guava. Not only for the amazing graphics here {which you can get a set of for yourself with an item from her wishlist <3} but for fixing some of the many typos xDDD.

Please follow the Terms of Service, Rules and Guidelines, and Barton OOC's Rules and Guidelines.
                                  If you feel as though something is worth reporting, please do!

Table of Contents⊱:

Post One: Introduction

Post Two: Rules
                                    Posting Rules
                                    Rules required in RPs
                                    Rules & Guidelines for Submitting an RP

Post Three: RP Spotlight and News & Updates Updated 6/13/10

Post Four: Application for Submission

Post Five: 1 paragraph minimum RPs

Post Six: 2-4 paragraph minimum RPs

Post Seven: 5-10 paragraph minimum RPs

Post Eight: 11+ paragraph minimum RPs

Post Nine: Banners and Misc.

Post Ten: Giveaways and/or Contests

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

Posting Rules⊱:

All manner of posting should be in accordance with Gaia's ToS. Please do not critique or otherwise berate a thread posted here for submission. That is MY (or one of my thread moderator's) job. If you get caught evaluating one of the threads, you will not be allowed to post here further. All advertisement outside of submissions (such as posting a link to your RP without consent) will be reported as spam.

Rules required in RPs⊱:

All RPs being considered for submission to the registry must include in their thread rules a variation of the following:
                      1. Follow Gaia's ToS
                      2. Expected level of 'literacy' or minimum of posting
                      3. Expected number of posts expected per given time frame (i.e. one post per week) {recommendation, not mandatory}.
                      4. Please note that giving your thread a rating higher than PG-13 is against the forum rules.
                      5. Please note that placing in your rules 'take it [cybering] to pms' is against the forum rules.
                      6. Please note for slave threads: designating slaves for 'pleasure' or 'torture' via charms or collars (or anyway) is against the forum rules.

Rules & Guidelines for Submitting an RP⊱: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

This is going to be a very important section, and one I feel people will overlook. There are dozens, no hundreds of rps on Gaia. I'm not going to include every single one. To ensure that your rp does get accepted, following these rules would be helpful.
                      1. Make sure your RP does not violate the rules of Gaia and Barton.
                      2. Make sure your RP shows that you've put some effort into it.
                      3. Make sure the story and rules are clearly labeled, easy to read, and are in complete sentences.
                      4. Make sure that those posting within your RP are following your rules. If the posting minimum is four paragraphs, and upon evaluation, your RP is found to have most one paragraph posts, that is not acceptable.
                      5. Make sure your RP is in the proper forum/subforum before submitting. If you come to the realization that your RP is in the wrong forum, pm a moderator, and they will move it to its proper place.

You may reapply if your RP is rejected for any reason at any time. Spamming (submitting your application w/o fixing what was wrong with the thread) will result in a permanent rejection.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

6/13/10
                      I'm clearing out the thread and instead of waiting for submissions I'm going to hunt down awesome RPs and see if they want to be listed in hopes that the thread will be more active and helpful for people looking for RPs (and for myself ;p)

3/30/10
                      As you can clearly see from the date of the last announcement, I have been a badddd badddd owner. Mostly because IRL issues got in the way, and it took me awhile to get back into the mood to be on Gaia often enough to regulate this thread properly. I'm back full time now, though midterm and final weeks will still cause me to be poofy. ninja Feel free to submit your roleplays! ^_^

10/22/09
                      Removing RPs that have not been posted in for more than two weeks (since 10/8/09)

9/4/09
                      New Giveaway added
                      Will be going through RPs this weekend to remove full, dead, or rule breaking ones.

8/24/09
                      New Giveaway added
                      New RP Spotlight

8/21/09
                      New Giveaway added
                      Thread Updated
                      New Poll: Will determine whether or not I ask for the thread to be spotlighted. There are pros and cons to being community spotlighted, feel free to discuss these in the thread.

8/17/09 ~
                      Dice Contest Added (2k)
                      Bump Contest Disbanded, thinking of new contest to replace it.

8/16/09 ~
                      TRR official opened
                      Bump Contest Added (20k)
                      New RP Spotlight ~ Eterno

User Image

User Image

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

I'm going to try and keep this as simple as possible while still getting all of the pertinent information. Please do not tinker with the coding, thanks.

[b]Name of Roleplay:[/b] Name of the RP. Here is also where you will provide the link in url.
                      [b]RP Type/Genre:[/b] Is the rp 1x1, small group, large group? Is it fantasy, mystery, or horror, etc?
                      [b]Minimum Posting:[/b] Minimum number of paragraphs, with the lowest being one (sorry, will not be accept RPs where the minimum is lower than one).
                      [b]Brief Summary:[/b] Please try to keep this between 4-8 sentences. Be complete, but concise.
                      [b]Number of times submitted:[/b] (1) <-- default

If you have been rejected in the past, please include in your next submission why you were previously declined, and how you have fixed that deficit.

See, simple right? Please check the rules before submitting. <3

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

Name of Roleplay: Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for me
                      RP Type/Genre:Large group; fantasy, pirates, navy, bounty hunters, adventure, romance
                      Minimum Posting: one paragraph with 150 words
                      Brief Summary: People often speak of pirates in hushed whispers of gossip. Some say pirates are scum and should be hated. Others say pirates are ruthless beings that should be feared. But one truth remains; pirates rule the seas! The only question that remains, is how long will their rule last?

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

Name of Roleplay: Deadly Haven
                      RP Type/Genre: Relatively large group, fourteen spaces. Life-style, Seven Deadly Sins and Seven Heavenly Virtues, two nightclubs competing for space on their street
                      Minimum Posting: I don't measure by paragraphs anymore: 1000 words first post, 500 in all others
                      Brief Summary: Down by the Callahan University are two nightclubs: Eden, a swanky coffee-shop type club, and Circle Seven, a club where the real party happens. Recently a construction company has gotten a chance to build a new super-center on one side of the street they are competing over, so, all we are left to wonder is who shall sell out to the other, or if they will join forces as one. Only you can decide, my dears.
                      _____________________________________________________________________________

Name of Roleplay: Zodiac Warriors
                      RP Type/Genre: Group role-play. Kind of like a Magical Girl genre except it involves boys as well.
                      Minimum Posting: 2+ paragraphs Normal posts 4+ paragraphs intros.
                      Brief Summary: What happens when another world is falling apart and the only way to keep it together is by taking a true element out of you? Except that the Lord of the other land doesn't know you are one of the twelve to have it, and so him and his commanders have headed to earth, finding people to whom they believe have it. And you, a Zodiac Warrior, must save these people, for Earth is your home now, ever since you were sent there as a baby or toddler.

Name of Roleplay: █ ▌cσℓσяfuℓ♦S i n s
                      RP Type/Genre:This is somewhat of a large group role-play, having eight available slots open. It is a post-apocalyptic, futuristic-ish kind of role-play involving four out of the seven deadly sins and virtues.
                      Minimum Posting: I don't go by minimum paragraphs in this RP, though it is required that every normal posts has at least 500 words, intros 800.
                      Brief Summary: While human beings were going through the 'Dark Times', they knew little of what really went on below the surface. The underworld of Hell had been looking to expand for centuries now, always looking towards the direction of earth as a possibility. Finally, the great plan was put into effect, and down were sent the souls of the seven deadly sins. Unfortunately, only four out of the seven sins were able to make it; the transportation process was much too tricky. Tied by the divine laws, the gods could do nothing but send down a mirroring amount of virtues in hopes that these destined heroes would return earth to its normality.

Name of Roleplay: ♕ ` WONDERLAND
                      RP Type/Genre: It started out as a relatively averaged-sized group only to balance out the number of good guys with the number of bad, but eventually I let everything to to hell. xDD So, now it's a large group role play. (: IGNORE THE BOY LIMIT! I'm lazy, and will change it later. x3 Spots are open to everyone ~
                      Minimum Posting: This is called an Elitist break, so there is no minimum and no maximum. Post what comes naturally. ...but, no one liners, so I suppose that there is a two big-kid paragraph barebarebare minimum. What has already been posted is pretty much on point, as far as length requirement. My response, the last post, is a bit short. ^^
                      Brief Summary: Wonderland is an alternate universe created my the mind of a nameless child. No one knows nor questions just how long ago this world was created. The uncanny amount of ingenious imagination that it took to think up a world so wonderful, instead, is its largest mystery. Over time, a mysterious force known in Wonderland as The Shadow has slowly taken over nearly half of the land, leaving the most powerful territories be. ...until now, of course. The only earthly entrance into Wonderland is a shabby cabinet in the basement of Whitfield High. Given, it is up to a group of teenage heroes to save an entire universe. Unfortunately, where there is good, there will always be evil. Not everything given access to Wonderland's doors has good intentions.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

User Image

[align=center]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/he-oleplay-egistry/t.53292237/][img]http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/toxic_guava/trrbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

[/align]

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
            User Image

User Image

NEW!First three people to post pictures of big cat (lions, tigers, jaguars, etc) and or wolf cubs get 1k <3

Secret gold prize to a select person on a secret page number. Gold provided by TehDarkling <3 All posters (except Gemiinii) are eligible to win. Page and post number for prize are to be kept confidential. (Gold was paid out to winner)

I may have finally gotten this right! So, I want to have something to reward people for hanging out <333 First 8 people on page 18 will get 1k. 3nodding Numbers provided by Omni, gold provided by Gem.
                      {Gold has been paid in full to those who qualified}

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Shameless Exhibitionist