• Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Friendship -
✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Hatred
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Rather Dislike
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ I don't Know you
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Its nice to meet you
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ You're a decent person to know.
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Lets meet up again.
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦ It always great to see you.
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ You're technically family, you're always welcome in our home.

[color=lightblue]✦[/color][color=gray]✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Hatred[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦[/color][color=gray]┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Dislike[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Stranger[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Just Meet[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦[/color] [b]Friends[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦[/color] [b]Good Friends[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦[/color] [b]Best Friends.[/b]
[color=lightblue]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Just like Family[/b]

Attraction -
✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ No, just no
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ I'd rather not
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ You're alright, I guess
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Quite Cute
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive enough to give you a second glance...
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ I'm finding myself staring at you.
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦ I'm finding smiling and staring at you
✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Speechless

[color=darkmagenta]✦[/color][color=gray]✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Disgust[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦[/color][color=gray]┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]No thanks[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Neutral[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Cute[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦✦[/color] [b]Attractive[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦✦[/color] [b]Handsome/Beauitful[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦[/color][color=gray]✦[/color] [b]Gorgeous[/b]
[color=darkmagenta]✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦[/color] [b]Speechless[/b]

Romance -
❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ I don't even want to know you
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Its not going to happen
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ I don't know you
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ I like you like a friend
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Its not a crush! Please ignore the redness in my cheeks!
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ I have eyes only for you but do you have eyes only for me?
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥ I wish to have a life with you.
❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Only you, Forever...

[color=indianred]❥[/color][color=gray]❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥[/color] [b]Hate[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥[/color][color=gray]┃❥❥❥❥❥❥[/color] [b]Dislike[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥[/color][color=gray]❥❥❥❥❥[/color] [b]Neutral[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥❥[/color][color=gray]❥❥❥❥[/color] [b]Buddy Feelings[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥❥❥[/color][color=gray]❥❥❥[/color] [b]Crush[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥❥❥❥[/color][color=gray]❥❥[/color] [b]Head over heels[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥[/color][color=gray]❥[/color] [b]In Love[/b]
[color=indianred]❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥[/color] [b]Married[/b]

User Image
                  Name | Age | Job
                  Friendship
                  Attraction
                  Romance
                      "Personal Note!"

[imgleft]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w133/sisterluci/100x100.jpg[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][b]Name | Age | Job[/b]
Friendship
Attraction
Romance
[list][list][i]"Personal Note!"[/i][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Gwen's relationships with the Gents... User Image

User Image
                  Arthur Fell | 79 | Inn Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Is Family
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Handsome
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Love for a family member
                      "He's my Grandfather and the most important person to me, I wouldn't be living in New Aurora if it wasn't for him. My own father did care for me and wanted nothing else but the best life for me, but my Grandparents were the ones who were concerned for my well being alone. The summers I spent visiting them were my happiest memories and I have never been more at peace than I have been in the town than in the city. My grandfather struggled with the death of my Grandmother, I would not dare to leave him now."

User Image
                  Luke Faul | 19 | Inn's Maid
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Ah, dear dear Luke, what a story we share. Our little maid. He has only been in Aurora for a short while but me and my grandfather have already warmed up to him, and I believe he is comfortable with us aswell. I do love have someone to order around but I won't scold him if he does his job well. I do like a clean inn. Luke came to us during a low point in his life, I do hope we have given him chance to start his life over again...."

User Image
                  Aiden Finnegan | 21 | Mayor's Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I haven't spoken to him, since my Grandfather is the owner of the inn he has had business with the Mayor so I have only seen Master Finnegan through business terms, but I question his... appearance. I wouldn't picture him as a Mayor's assistant in a million years."

User Image
                  Oilver Charlotte | 27 | Beach Shack Chef
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "My memory is abit fuzzy but I think I remember Oilver as a child when I use to visit my Grandparents years back, of course I was much too shy back then to talk to him but I saw him often at the beach. I was shocked to see him now with an eye patch and my Grandfather had to explain to me what happened. Two eyes or one he is still easy on mine after so many years, but I guess old habits die hard as I still find it hard to talk to him."

User Image
                  Elliot Xia-Feng | 25 | Salon Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I was working in the Inn for two years already when the Xia-Feng siblings moved into town, of course my Grandfather welcomed them to the town in his own way but I have never really spoken to them. I know Elliot took over the salon but lets just say the Fell clan don't care much for hair maintenance, I don't visit the salon. But it is nice to see siblings getting along well enough to live with eachother, they must be really close."

User Image
                  Dante Estreya | 25 | Blacksmith Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Dante has only been in New Aurora for a year or so and I just haven't had the chance to even speak to him, like I even know what to say. I don't have a reason to go to the blacksmiths and the past year seemed just to fly by. I have heard there was a certain reputation following the blacksmith around..."

User Image
                  Porter Lincoln | 28 | Bartender
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Annoying
                      "Don't get me started on him, he rubs me the wrong way, the fact that I might find him alittle bit attractive shouldn't even be mentioned. That bartender is always pays in late for his stay in the Inn and I bet he does it just to annoy me, it doesn't help since he and my Grandfather get along so well, god knows what that old man says about me to him when I'm not around. Lincoln has gotten even more careless with his payments since Gramps allowed him to stay in the Inn for a cheaper price. He knows how to push my buttons alright. Of course the Inn isn't the only pleace I see him, sometimes Grandfather drangs me to the bar some evenings and HE is always behind the bar with that wicked grin on his face!"

User Image
                  Caelum Santore | 22 | Circus Aerial Act
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I'm too busy with work at the Inn to see a circus so I don't know Santore at all. A preformer from the circus isn't hard to spot so I have seen him around town since they arrived. I don't think I have ever been to the circus, huh, thats a funnt thought. My father was more interested in getting me through school than taking me to see clowns."

User Image
                  Soki Hinamoru | 21 | Carpentry apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "The inn has on going business with the carpenter, very now and again our old building needs a fix up. To help my grandfather with the place I sometimes visit the carpenter to go through plans and such, Hinamoru has only been an apprantice for a year and a half, so I had only a chance to introduce myself to him. He is abit rough looking but I don't know anything else about him. I think he has been through alot before coming here...."

User Image
                  Christopher Vaske | 26 | Horse Ranch Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Handsome
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ An old crush
                      "Christopher? Ahh, its been so long.... Along with Allison and Will he was a childhood friend of mine when I visited Aurora in the summers. I developed abit of a crush on him but I guess it never left. Seeing the man he has grown into has resparked old forgotten feelings, but reconnecting with him is a touchy subject. When I returned to Aurora I found that Chris was with someone else and that he was going to get married, I was crushed but didn't say anything, I told myself that I had to move on. But when his relationship failed it must made things more confusing, Chris turned into himself and isn't the childhood friend I remember. I really want to reach out to him again but I have no idea of what he thinks of me now...."

User Image
                  William Vaske | 23 | Horse Ranch Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I was shy as a child -In a way I still am now- but when I visited my grandfather in the summer Will was the first friend I made, or he made friends with me. I always find it hard to connect with people but Will made it easy for some reason. His brother and sister soon followed afterwards and I have so many happy memories of the summers I spent with them, Will always made be laugh. I was abit disappointed to find that he had left the town to seak a career in music when I came back, I was so looking forward to seeing him and the kind of man he grew into. I'm happy to see him again but I wish he returned on better terms. I haven't had a chance to catch up with him."

User Image
                  Jackson Charlotte | 29 | Restaurant Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Like his younger brother I remember Jackson when I visited Aurora when I was a child, but again I was too shy to talk to him, he is five years older than me which was a large age gap back then. I did ask my Grandfather where he went when I came back and he explained he left for a life in the city, and was surprised to see him back in Aurora so suddenly a season ago. Since then I have only greeted him back since there is a business bridge between the restaurant and the inn. He was the 'older attractive bad boy' back then, and I don't think he has changed much since then."

User Image
                  Yuuya Souji | 19 | Blacksmith Asisstant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I know there is a pair of twins in town but since I don't really know them I have trouble telling them apart. Again I don't have a reason to visit the blacksmiths. The same as Estreya, I have already been working in Aurora for three years before he set up shop and the twins came into town. I have no time to speak to them."

User Image
                  Yuuki Souji | 19 | Blacksmith's Apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Which one is he again?"

User Image
                  Alto Howle | 27 | Coffee Shop Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "The same as any other business owner in Aurora, I know my Grandfather might have spoken to him but I haven't and I don't attend to visit the Coffee shop when I have tea at the inn, I don't know much about him at all!"

User Image
                  Ember Clarke | 22 | Jeweler
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I remember Ember as a child, and I think I might of played with him one summer at the beach but I don't think I was around when he lost his eye. I have seen him around since I have been back and working in Aurora but he looks at me like he had never see me before.... My Grandfather mentioned that he suffers from memory loss when he lost his eye. I understand that he might of forgotten me in that sense, I only meet him briefly when we were kids."

User Image
                  Jace Kwon | 27 | Doctor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Dr. Kwon, I do really respect him like I respect Dr. Faye. Both doctors are doing so well to take care of my Grandfather. He also treated my Grandmother before she died and was impressed with how professional he was, I guess that was when I was attracted to him. I glad that my Grandfather gets along with him quite well when it was such a task to get him to visit the clinic. If my Grandfather likes going to the clinic to see Dr. Faye, I like to see Dr. Kwon. Because I find it difficult to connect with people on a deeper level I feel like I can talk to Dr. Kwon on a more professional level, from that we have become respectful friends. But I wish I knew more about him...."

User Image
                  Julian Glass | 23 | Hairdresser
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Yes, I know he is a hairdresser and works with Eillot, but thats all I know. If you haven't already noticed my hair is as long as its going to be and my Grandfather has a wild mane. We don't go to the hairdressers."

User Image
                  Riley Kails | 25 | Carpentry Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Another childhood friend I made while visiting Aurora when I was a kid, I remember him being a bit of a handful when we were younger. When his sister was still only a toddler I had to stop Riley from starting and getting into fights, I believe I kept him in line but I wasn't there to stop him all year round. I was excited to hear that he had taken over his father's carpentery when I came back, and we have upholded our old friendship since I see him quite often due to the inn building being older than my grandfather. Seeing the man he had grown into I should make more time for him no more of a personal level."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Malcolm Sheridan | 39 | Mayor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Not Bad
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "My Grandfather knows the mayor way better than I do but I have had the pleasure to meet him when I first started working at the inn. My grandfather is pushing me to building a good respectful relationship with him because I will one day be running the inn. The weird thing is that Mayor Sheridan kind of reminds me of my father... it shard to explain..."

User Image
                  Nikola Kaden | 25 | Plant/Seed Shop Apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I love flowers and I attend to keep a vase of flowers on the inn's front desk like my grandmother use to do, but I pick them in the forest like she did, I don't go to the plant shop. I don't know Nikola at all, I know he has a kid."

User Image
                  Deimos Yggdrasi | 33 | Priest
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Not Bad
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "The Fell family in Aurora have always been familiar with the church, my father was the one to break that when he moved out of town. Anyway, Deimos had must became the priest when I returned to Aurora to work. Since my Grandfather is still closely tied to the church I know Diemos as a friendly acquaintance so far."

User Image
                  Hijirikawa Ren | 28 | Bathhouse Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Just because I don't visit the batthhouse doesn't mean I haven't noticed him, the inn isn't far from the bathhouse. Yes, I do find that his appearance is worth a second glance but I don't know him as a person, and because I don't go to the bathhouse I don't know if I ever will..."

User Image
                  Zane Sarosa | 23 | Deadmine Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I don't go anywhere near the minds and I don't plan to ever go near them. That is the end of that!! ...Its bad enough that he has named the tunnels the 'Deadmines'."

User Image
                  Adriano Armani | 19 | Wizard
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Yes, my grandfather's stories also includes a wizard but getting him to convince me of forest spirits is bad enough. If there really is a wizard then why doesn't he show me his face?..."

User Image
                  Kingsley Day | 26 | Fire Eater
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I can't say that I haven't noticed the redhead around town since the cirus around but like the other performers I don't know them personally. I was never given the joy to visit the circus when I was younger. The fire eater does remind me of someone I knew during that 'time' I had in the city which I rather not speak of again, but I can't help but watch him from afar on the other hand..."

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gwen's relationships with the Ladies... User Image

User Image
                  Anju Li Xia-Feng | 23 | Bathhouse Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Like her brother I don't know her well either, I don't think she is much of a 'people person' either. I understand that she took up a job at the bathhouse but I don't have much time to relax at a bathhouse when there is so much to do at the inn. She must be a nice girl since she gets along and lives with her brother."

User Image
                  Victoire Beaufort | 26 | Jewellery Shop Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I was surprised how easy I found it when I made friends with lovely Victoire. Like all new businesses that come to Aurora my grandfather and myself greet them and welcome to the town, the funny thing was I was already familiar with Victoire's jewellery company. My father, who is also a high-class business owner has dealt with Victoire's company in the past and have a strong connection, with that in mind I felt like I already knew her. I really do enjoy Victoire's company and like talking to her about our business driven families and jewellery. We have a very 'mature' relationship shell I say."

User Image
                  Aspen Grant | 19 | Acrobat
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I'm not a circus goer so I don't know her at all but I have seen her around town since the travelling show has arrived. We had hoped that we would have more customers at the inn but the performers seemed to stay in their tent instead. Oh well!"

User Image
                  Angel d'Monte | 22 | Bar Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I find her abit odd since I learned she lives alone in a large sorry-looking mansion, my Grandfather has his stories about that place but I don't want to bring myself to believe them to be honest. I have spoken to her a couple of times, but that is only when I'm ordering a drink at the bar during the evenings when my Grandfather drags my there. I have been nothing but polite to her but she just has this haunting look on her face. Its not mu place to ask her questions..."

User Image
                  Mielikki | Unknown | Forest Spirit
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "As much as I love my Grandfather's stories of forest spirits and Goddesses, I don't believe they really exisit. He says that she saw a forest spirit when he was younger and has tried to convince me but seeing is believeing! Until then they're only stories...."

User Image
                  Lilith Flynn Knight | 22 | Bathhouse Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I know of Lilith, she is friends with Allison and my Grandfather sees her down the at bar often but I don't her peronally, and I don't think I want to. I understand that she works at the bathhouse with the Xia-Feng sister and that she very confident with her body and very 'forward' with it, its a peronality trait I don't really agree with..... its not jealously! Okay, maybe just alittle bit...."

User Image
                  Vivian Serena Faye | 21 | Doctor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I have taken my Grandfather to see her often, she is really sweet and trustworthy and even if don't didn't believe that simple herbs could help with anything, she has proved me wrong. I see her along with Dr.Kwon and my Grandfather seems to like both doctors, so I can trust her to look after the old man's aches at least. I find her really interesting and find myself enjoying the conversations we have while visiting the clinic, maybe her herbs could help with my handling over stress, can herbs do that?"

User Image
                  Georgianne Roma | 22 | Seamstress/Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "She is related to Oilver and Jackson is some way but can't remember how, its a big family compared to my own, I can't keep up. She's a seamstress but I have never had any business with her in that sense. She seems nice enough, I'm sure there will be a time where I'll get to know her better."

User Image
                  Maylea Anderson | 21 | Beach Shack Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Anderson is Aurora born and since I visit the town during the summer while of was a child I do remember seeing her often at the beach, but again I was too shy nor was I much of a swimmer to join her in the water. She seems different now some how, I think something happened to her while I was away from Aurora, but I'm not close enough to her to start asking questions."

User Image
                  Cherry Li | 20 | Artist
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "She stays at the Inn and I think she is a really interesting character, she goes without a voice but that doesn't effect her unique artwork. I find it easy to talk to her and we find other ways to have a conversation, I gotten to know her well enough to understand what she is saying just by looking at her or looking at her art. I understood that lovely Cherry was struggling with the payments on her room so I spoke to my grandfather about it, I would hate to see Cherry with nowhere to go. Luckily he was interested in Cherry's work aswell and agreed to lower her rent in exchange for a collention of her paintings to decorated the inn with. The old place never looked so bright."

User Image
                  Allison Vaske | 22 | Bar Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "A dear childhood friend and its so good to see her again after so many years, little Allison has grown into such a beauitful young lady, her outgoing personality hasn't changed much. I was surprised to find that she now owned the town's bar when I came back to Aorura and that she was also staying at the inn some nights. I was hoping that we could really catch up on old times but I believe our work keeps us busy and have only greeted her whenshe arrives or leaves the inn. When I'm at the bar we are with other people and I can't keep her from doing her job for some girl talk, that is just rude. I'm sure I'll catch up with my old childhood friend soon enough."

User Image
                  Helana Dimitri | 23 | Photo Studio Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I don't know her at all, nor do have a reason to go to the photo studio. We haven't made to effort to speak for eachother, and I don't know when we will...."

User Image
                  Elicia Winters | 22 | Archeologist
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I don't visit the cave and mines, it isn't an ideal place to go to during some free time so I don't know ones who chose to work down there, in the dark,.... where you can get lost,....where the tunnel could cave in.... Okay, I might a slight fear of the mines, I wondered around there as I kid and to keep me away my Grandfather told me scary stories about the caves. Blame him, its his fault!"

User Image
                  Allison Carter | 22 | Musician
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I have at least introduced myself to her when she first came to Aurora to take over the music shop but since then I haven't really spoken to her and I have no reason to visit her shop. I do enjoy music, it just that music reminds me of clubs, clubs remind me of the city and the city reminds my of that dark corner in my life and I rather not think about it. Of course I don't hold that against Miss Carter."

User Image
                  Hagumi Koriko | 19 | Coffee Shop Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I don't visit the coffee shop because I have tea at the Inn so I don't know Koriko at all but have seen her around the town. To be honest she looks abit plain to me, like she wouldn't have much to tell you about herself."

User Image
                  Nora Malbury | 19 | Coffee Shop Cook
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "She's the cook at the coffee shop, thats all I know about her. Do I really need to explain again that I don't visit the coffee shop...."

User Image
                  Lisa Graves | 25 | Mechanic
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Personal Note!"

User Image
                  Kana Ootori | 20 | Teahouse Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "She makes a good cup of tea, I'll give her that. With the tea house next door to the inn its impossible for me not to know her to some degree. We buy our tea from her all the time and from there I have had enjoyed my conversations with the girl, I believe we have made respectful friends with eachother, but we still have some bonding to do. To be honest I think young Kana still has some growing up to do."

User Image
                  Eclair Kails | 20 | Tea House Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Aww little Eclair has grown up so much and now I work so close to her. I knew Riley didn't really warm up to the idea about being a big brother when his sister was born but that didn't stop me from having some kind of friendship with her, it was easy since she was so young at the time. I didn't think young Eclair would remember me when I came back to work at the inn but she did and I was excited to find she now worked at the teahouse with Kana. I see her often enough to get to know the older Eclair."

User Image
                  Vladimir Milojević | 29 | Library Owner
                  Friendship
                  Attraction
                  Romance
                      "Personal Note!"

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Arthur's relationships with the Gents... XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Luke Faul | 19 | Inn's Maid
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "What a little scamp! He thinks he could get anything has me? I am the all mighty, all seeing, all knowing inn owner! I could see right through his wall of lies so soon as he stepped in to my lair. Of course I was not surprised when my granddaughter brought the lad back looking worse for wear. As punishment for lying to me I have damned him to a life of cleaning windows, changing sheets and moping floors! Yes, he is forever now the inn's maid. Hahaha! "

User Image
                  Aiden Finnegan | 21 | Mayor's Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I have meet the lad, shook his hand and introduced myself. I do have business and meetings with a mayor something and that means I see his assistant aswell. ...I've seen him at the bar also, I know what he gets up to when he isn't working. I do agree with Gwennie, he doesn't seem like the kind to have a mayor assistant job, interesting isn't it?"

User Image
                  Oilver Charlotte | 27 | Beach Shack Chef
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "The Charlotte clan are as familiar to Aurora as the Fell clan are. I know the family well and I have watched little Oilver grow into the sassy driven man he is today and he hasn't allowed the fact that he lost his eye stop him. He is in his element at the beach and not surprised that he ended working at the beach shack, it suits him."

User Image
                  Elliot Xia-Feng | 25 | Salon Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Its my duty as the owner of the Inn to also be a host figure of the town, I make a personal visit to anyone who is new the town and welcome them. Elliot and his sister were no different. While speaking to him he mentioned that he was taking over the salon and I told him he knows where to find me if he ever needed help about running a business. I guess he is doing well, but you'll never catch me down at the salon, my hair is this good naturally. Haha!"

User Image
                  Dante Estreya | 25 | Blacksmith Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I make myself known to any other business owners that might be new to the town, so I greeted Dante when he arrived and offered my help if ever he needed it. I have seen him at work and it does seem like he knows what he's doing he been handling a pair of twins to work for him. I don't think I need to worry about this one!"

User Image
                  Porter Lincoln | 28 | Bartender
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦ Best Friends.
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Handsome
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Ahh! What a lad! You gotta love a man who serves the alcohol! My friendship with Porter grew rapidly since he showed up in town and we get along like a house on fire. We often meet up for a drink and a smoke, but I might get the lad onto cigars instead, put some hair on his chest. Haha! Since he is such a faithful customer to my old Inn also I'm allowing him to stay for a cheaper price. What can I say, I would hate to see him move somewhere else. I can tell he had many stories to tell...It might be abit mean but I do enjoy watching my Gwennie interact with him, it is quite a show. There is a reason why I drag Gwennie to the bar sometimes."

User Image
                  Caelum Santore | 22 | Circus Aerial Act
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "There is always a certain buzz in town when the circus is around and I love it. I have number of shows in my youth, seeing the circus was the best entertainment. But you never get a time to know the proformers personally, when I first saw Caelum in town I told him that were plenty of free rooms at the inn if they needed a place to stay, but I guess its natural for them to stay at their tent. Oh well."

User Image
                  Soki Hinamoru | 21 | Carpentry apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Only know the carpenter and haven't had the chance to meet the apprentice since he moved into town. My Gwennie is the one who has visited the carpenters since then to discuss wprk that needs to be done to my old building. They will always have some business to do with us."

User Image
                  Christopher Vaske | 26 | Horse Ranch Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just like Family
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Handsome
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I'm proud of young Christopher after seeing what he has been through. I did offer my help after he lost his Grandfather and my dear friend, I supported him and his siblings as much I could when he began to run the ranch. Even if I can see how much pain he is in now I respect him for keeping his head up and carrying on with it. He was good friends with my Gwennie when they were young, I owe him for that and I hope to now watch him come out of his shell once more."

User Image
                  William Vaske | 23 | Horse Ranch Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Handsomel
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I knew he couldn't stay away from his siblings and Aurora for long, Gwen went though the same thing. I knew he would make it easy for Gwen to make friends when she visited in the summer as a child, as she always found it hard when talking to people. It nice to see him back helping his brother where he was needed. I do respect him for giving up his dream to support his brother."

User Image
                  Jackson Charlotte | 29 | Restaurant Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "My good old man Jackie, its good to have him back and thrilled to see that he has taken over the restaurant, we have much catching up to do and much to discuss. He has to tell me what he has been up to while he was in the city, but I can guess. There has always been a strong business bridge between the restaurant and the inn, and it would be nest to keep this old friend close. We will help eachother out by introducing eachothers businesses to customers."

User Image
                  Yuuya Souji | 19 | Blacksmith Asisstant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I might of introduced myself to Dante but I haven't spoken to the twins that are now working for him, Gwen mentioned to me that she is having trouble telling them apart. Well if she is struggling with it then I have no chance! Haha!"

User Image
                  Yuuki Souji | 19 | Blacksmith's Apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Oh yeah, there is two of them! They must be troublemakers to confuse an old man like this!"

User Image
                  Alto Howle | 27 | Coffee Shop Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I can tell that Alto has a story to tell but I'll leave it to him to figure out if he wants to say anything, but like I do and have welcomed him to the town and let him know where I am if he ever needed help with anything. The small businesses we have in this town is strongest when the is a healthy communication between them and I work to keep that up."

User Image
                  Ember Clarke | 22 | Jeweler
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Yes, I remember when the poor young lad lost his eye and when I was told that he now suffered from a slight memory loss, he did meet Gwennie briefly when they where children but I didn't like her playing around the mines like Ember was so comfortable doing. I glad to see him moving on and now working with the lovely lady Beaufort as a jeweler."

User Image
                  Jace Kwon | 27 | Doctor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I hate visiting the clinic to have doctors telling me that my smoking is effecting my health, Dr Kwon is no different. Haha! But as a person I get along with the lad, its a love/hate relationship we share. Jace also treated my Mary before she past away and I owe it to him that he made her comfortable before she left us. Plus it always a breath of fresh air when his little girl is around. Jace is much more fun when he isn't wearing his white lab coat, I would like to see what he is like when I get afew pints down him! Haha!"

User Image
                  Julian Glass | 23 | Hairdresser
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Look at me, does it even look like I visit the salon! Hahaha!"

User Image
                  Riley Kails | 25 | Carpentry Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I have many of a tale to tell about dear Riley, I was abit concerned at first when he made friends with my little Gwennie when they were kids, I was beginning to think he was going to get her invloved in his fights, but she had her head screwed on tightly at an early age. I remember catching Riley starting a fight with some local boys, I stopped it before anyone got seriously hurt and dragged Riley by the ear back to his father. I glad that never had to do that again and happy to see young Riley grow up to take over his father's business after he past away. At least he got some sense knocked into him before he got any older, I know Gwen was going forward to seeing him again and I allow her to go see him when the old inn needs some work, I can trust the two of them to work on keeping the connection between the carpentry and the inn strong. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Malcolm Sheridan | 39 | Mayor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Of course he is the mayor and I do enough business with the gentleman so we have became respectful friends quickly. He runs the town well after the mayor before him stepped down, I offered help if he needed it because that is what I do. I meet with him often since the inn acts like a 'host' for newcomers of the town. Since my little Gwennie will take over the inn one day I aim to get her more involved with Malcolm."

User Image
                  Nikola Kaden | 25 | Plant/Seed Shop Apprentice
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I never had the chance to meet Nikola or visit the plant shop after my Mary past away. Flowers are always decorated in the Inn but they are picked from the forest as my Mary always did."

User Image
                  Deimos Yggdrasi | 33 | Priest
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Both the shire and church has always been important to the town, and important for me. I am a spiritual man like Deimos and there are days when I miss my Mary so much that I can still hear my heart breaking. I visit the church when I'm having an emotional bad day and The Priest had always been undarstanding. I believe he might of lost someone very important to him as well...."

User Image
                  Hijirikawa Ren | 28 | Bathhouse Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I know all of the business owners in Aurora and I don't plan to leave anyone out, the bathhouse isn't far from the inn so I see Ren often enough as Lilth works with him as well."

User Image
                  Zane Sarosa | 23 | Deadmine Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I let him know who I am and that was it, I don't need to explain that I don't like going near the mines."

User Image
                  Adriano Armani | 19 | Wizard
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I know that there is a wizard in that tower, no, I have bever meet him but I know. Well, I knew of the old wizard but unsure if there is another one, he has not yet shown his face it me."

User Image
                  Kingsley Day | 26 | Fire Eater
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Oh, a fire eater, this circus gets more interesting. I hoped they would need to stay at the inn while they're in town but I guess its better if they stayed in their tent, I can't afford to have the building go up in flames. Haha!"

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Arthur's relationships with the Ladies... XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Gwenevere Fell | 24 | Inn Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Is Family
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦ Gorgeous
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Love for a family member
                      "My Granddaughter and my lifesaver, I wouldn't know where my mind would be if it wasn't for her keeping my a** in line! Haha! I never mentioned how upset I was when my own son refused to take on my old inn like I did from my father, but couldn't refuse my son's wishes to seek for something else in the city. But when Gwennie was born I demanded to see my only grandchild at least very summer, but when she finally came on age I understood she had to start her own life and I figured she would want follow in her father's footsteps and continue to live in the city. I didn't realise how much of a mark Aurora left on her when she wrote to me about her troubles and not to her own father. I knew she needed me so I welcomed her with open arms, it wasn't until I lost my Mary did I realise how much I needed her. When I come to my end the inn will go to her."

User Image
                  Anju Li Xia-Feng | 23 | Bathhouse Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I let myself known to Anju and her brother when they first came to town but I haven't spoken to the little Miss since then, she works at the bathhouse with Lilith but I don't anything more about her. I think, like my Gwennie, she has trouble talking to people to some degree..."

User Image
                  Victoire Dione Beaufort | 26 | Jewellery Shop Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Ah, the lovely Victoire, she is a true lady and always a delight to talk to, I must what my old man manners around her. Haha! I was surprised to learn that Gwennie knew of the new jewellery company that moved into town before I did, she did explain that Victoire's company has connections with my son's business. To be honest that is the first bit of news I have heard of my son in four years. I have spoken to Miss Beaufort about the subject but I'm more thrilled to see Gwen getting along so well with her."

User Image
                  Aspen Grant | 19 | Acrobat
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "When the circus rolled into town I did mention to the tent that there was an inn with available rooms, and I believe the acrobat was one of the ones I spoke to but there were no takers. Fair enough."

User Image
                  Angel d'Monte | 22 | Bar Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "A poor young soul who has gone through so much, I believed it was only a over-told rumour that explain how mysteriously her family vanished, but I have seen the girl's face afterwards and I don't think it was jsut a rumour. I would like to get the tale straight from the horse's mouth but I'm always at the bar when I see her, then I drink and then I forget. Its a endless loop I never escape from. Haha!"

User Image
                  Mielikki | Unknown | Forest Spirit
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Stranger
                      "It has always been to my old knowledge that there are spirits in the forest, I saw them with my own eyes in my youth and I never forgot the sight. I have told the stories of the forest spirit I saw and the Goddess to keep their image alive. It had been years but I'll know I'll see the same spirit again...."

User Image
                  Lilith Flynn Knight | 22 | Bathhouse Assistant
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Attractive
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Lovely Lilith, I see her at the bar often and she good friends with little Ali and works with Anju. What can I say? Its always nice to see a pretty face with an outgoing personality. I don't think I visit the Bathhouse as often as I should...!"

User Image
                  Vivian Serena Faye | 21 | Doctor
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I'm very lucky to have such a cute and sweet doctor like Miss Faye to cure my old man aches. I owe alot to her as she helped treat my wife when she just arrived in town at that point. As there wasn't much she could do for my Mary she has helped me alot with my pains. I always look forward to seeing her, I never liked visiting the clinic before hand! Haha!"

User Image
                  Georgianne Roma | 22 | Seamstress/Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Little Georgie, I'll abmit I don't know the young lady as well as her cousins Oilver and Jackson but I know the family well and have offered my help to her when she took the taylor shop. I believe she is really talented in what she does, my Mary also knew how to sew and old fools like me always need a good seamstress."

User Image
                  Maylea Anderson | 21 | Beach Shack Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Oh the poor girl, its still fresh in my mind, what happened to her parents I mean. I didn't think I would see her again when she left Aurora after she lost her parents, but its good to see her back where she belongs and opened the beach shack once more. At least she had given Oilver something to do. Haha!"

User Image
                  Cherry Li | 20 | Artist
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "A wonderful little lady staying at the Inn, even if she is mute I can she her in her paintings and I love seeing Gwen finding it easy to get along with someone else. It was Gwen who told me that Cherry was struggling with her room payments, so since I was interested in her work and bought a collection of them to put up throughout the inn, in exchange the payment on her room is a easier to handle. I don't know her as well as Gwen does but its nice having Cherry around."

User Image
                  Allison Vaske | 22 | Bar Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Beauitful
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings

"Aww little Ali, how proud I am now that one of old Maxwell's grandchildren taking on the business of the bar. Of course I see her often enough she stays at the Inn some nights and at the bar when I go to see Porter. Its always a delight to see her and I love seeing her in her outgoing personality after knowing what her and her brothers have been through."

User Image
                  Helana Dimitri | 23 | Photo Studio Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I have introduced myself to her but I don't have a reason to go to the photo studio. No camera can handle this handsome mug, haha! I could have photos decorating the inn but I already have Cherry's artwork instead."

User Image
                  Elicia Winters | 22 | Archeologist
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I don't like the mines and I didn't want my son or my Gwennie going near them when they were kids. So I don't know Elicia much at all, when she steps out of the tunnels and into the bar then I might talk to her."

User Image
                  Allison Carter | 22 | Musician
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Again I welcomed the new music shop owner to the town and shook her hand, and thats been about it. She looks interesting but I don't think I can understand this music she had brought into the town, where are all the vinyl records?"

User Image
                  Hagumi Koriko | 19 | Coffee Shop Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "I know of the boss but not of the employees, I prefer to visit the bar than the coffee shop.!"

User Image
                  Nora Malbury | 19 | Coffee Shop Cook
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Stranger
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Again I don't know those who work in the coffee shop that well, I'm a bar man not a coffee one."

User Image
                  Lisa Graves | 25 | Mechanic
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Just Meet
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Neutral
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Neutral
                      "Personal Note!"

User Image
                  Kana Ootori | 20 | Teahouse Owner
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "Ah, yes the young girl who has taken the over the tea house after dear old Rose. She is running the place rather well at her age and I am impressed with her. Rose did ask me to keep an eye on her old business and young Kana before she left and I'm always a man of my word. The one thing me and my granddaughter have in common is our habit of having a countless number of cups of tea a day, so we were bound to create friendship with the new tea house owner. Keeping that connection strong between tea house and inn is important as we seem to help eachother out with our businesses."

User Image
                  Eclair Kails | 20 | Tea House Waitress
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Good Friends
                  ✦✦┃✦✦✦✦✦✦ Cute
                  ❥❥┃❥❥❥❥❥❥ Buddy Feelings
                      "I'm impressed with little Eclair, how bright of a girl she is after knowing what she had been through with her parents and what kind of drama her brother can cause. I have looked over her and her brother when he took over the carpentery and Eclair began working at the teahouse, at least she was close enough for me to keep an eye on her. I did allow her to know where I am if she needed anything but pleased to see how excited she was when my granddaughter came back. Its nice to see that their childhood friendship hasn't been forgotten."

User Image
                  Vladimir Milojević | 29 | Library Owner
                  Friendship
                  Attraction
                  Romance
                      "Personal Note!"

Devoted Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Extra Stuff...