Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO NOT POST OR STEAL!
User ImageUser Image

Take me for a Joy R I δ E Adrenaline Rush ike no O T H E R Take a RIDE with M E
    Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest
    Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest Take life to its fullest

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Curiosity doesn't 〉〉 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

K I L L people δ O

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

Mathis talking
                                    Mathis thoughts italicized
                                    Others talking
                                    OOC Hope this post is fine c:

User Image
xxxxxxx You Can't H I D E You sacrificial L A M B
Forever
Die die die die die cause you've (( OUT LIVED)) your E X I S T A N C E

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇
But don't scream when I find you. Revenge at last. Ever so sweet

↘ ↘
xxxxxxxxxC A N I N E ωild б . бeast )) ⇠ C C e r b e r u s Woof Woof Deadlyℓove ϐite
Online Offline Mobile
xxxxxHaine RammsteinerWatching NillContempt "Tch, stop running away from me!

xxxxWhad`daya want ☠Chatroom)) Tch, ϐetter be good
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Text here
User Image
SO NO SURE ABOUT DECISIONS 〈〈 ONE STEP AT A TIME
Trying so hard to stand back up Trying so hard to stand back up Trying so hard to stand back up
Trying so hard to stand back up Trying so hard to stand back up Trying so hard to stand back up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ G U L L A B L E ❤ sweetheart PLAYING it s a f e
xxxxxxxxxxxxx No more room xxxx for goodbyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx︽ Walking my own path❤ A T my own P A C E》Don't tell me O T H E R W I S E

❖ I-Idiotic βaby βrother 〈〈 (( Sympathetic sucker ↗ ↗ ℓlove ➳struck⊱ M A I D E N
XXXXXXXXXXXXONLINE ✄ OFFLINE ✄ MOBILE ✄ AWAY
➠Energetic ➠Misaki Takahashi ➠I wonder what Usagi-san is up to?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          C H A T R O O M ! Heh, Hello there ⇣ ⇣

Text here text here text here
User ImageUser Image
I don't F E E L иeither do I C A R E To Just Because I D O N ' T C A R E
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ██████████████████ oesn't mean I don't U N E R S T A N D
XXXXXXXXXXXX A P A T H Y I could take it or LEAVE it

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!
                                  User Image
                                  BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE! BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!
I Ҕave a Ҕ e a r t I S W E A R I o B U T
Just not baby when it comes to you Just not baby when it comes to you Just not baby when it comes to you
Just not baby when it comes to you Just not baby when it comes to you Just not baby when it comes to you
XXXXXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I get so H U N G R Y when YOU say you LOVE ↗ ɱe
If you know what's G O O D for Y O U « « Now I'm gonna E A T you FOOL !
XXXXXXXXXX I eat boys up, βreakfast & & unch
User ImageUser Image
I wanna see your Ƀ L O O D paint ↗ PICTURES
You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E
You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E You can't E S C A P E
xxxxxxxxxx No R E M O R S E
I'ℓ rip your H E A R T out ℓove ↙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

It's nothing M O R E than tough«« OVE

Block of text here!

User ImageUser Image
( I N T U A T I O N S ) are irreevant )) » »N O W ) She L O V E S the way that I T E A S E
XXXXXX ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ IT O U C H E D herooҔ
I love theway that she breaths I love theway that she breaths I love theway that she breaths
I love theway that she breaths I love theway that she breaths I love theway that she breaths
xxxx It was the C R A Z I E S T thing ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I ove girls who HATE to O V E бecause they're just like M E « «

Block of text here!

ooc
ocation text here
Mood text here
Outfit text here

User ImageUser Image
Y you're an A N I M A ℓthat I caught I just F O U N D out that I'm
)) F U C K I N G with a badog
xxxxxxxx
But the beast in me he knows how to train a bad dog
But the beast in me he knows how to train a bad dog
But the beast in me he knows how to train a bad dog ⇣ ⇣
XXXXXXXXXXXW O O F ! ℻ ℻ ℻ike a badD O G BANG !бangike a M A D og

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

OOC:TEXT HERE
                                  Mood: text here
                                  Company: text here
User ImageUser Image
TҔEY say it's our worst N I G H T M A R E « « the face of our δ A R K N E S S
XXXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ but WHATEVER it is , HOWEVER it is
I say hell is empty, and all the D E V I L S are HERE

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

mood text here
Location text here
Company text here

User Image
User ImageUser Image
And if the N I G H T δoesn't come again We'ℓℓ┇A L W A Y S be Friends And then the End You're in my H E A R T
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX ██████████████████ εven on you're W ay
xxxxxxW E ' R E ȵeverApart

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

User ImageUser Image
xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls
xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls xxxBanjeexx Boys andxx Dancey Girls
xxxxxxx Get ∂own ∂own D O W N S E C R E T don't care if you D O N ' T
XXXXXXXXXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Keep I Tdon't care if you eak it W O R K b***h you ∂on't gotta S T R E S S this

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

OOCText here
                                  LocationText here
                                  CompanyText here
User ImageUser Image
▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆)) Here above the C L O U D S » » here above it A L L
xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall ! xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall ! xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall !
xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall ! xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall ! xxxxxxxxxxx I see all that happens unafraid to fall !
xxxxxxxxxxx▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ If you don't stand for S O M E T H I N G you might faℓℓ for ANYTHING
with this ɓreeze by my side xxxxxxxxxxI'm R E A D Y for A N Y T H I N G
with this ɓreeze by my side xxxxxxxxxxI'm R E A D Y for A N Y T H I N G

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ No I ain't B R O K E N бut I » » I N E E D a fix
That SATISFACTION wҔen- - - - II get my K I C K S
xxx Come on and take me underground Come on and take me underground Come on and take me underground
xxxxx D E E P un∂erground )) Deep under the S T R E E T Come O N
and take M E
XXXXXXXXXXX Take me
δown (( TheF R E A K S ike us can M E E T

BLOCK OF TEXT HERE!

OOC :Text here
                                  Company :Text here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash