◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5'-0"
              My Weight is- 100lbs
              My Locks is- Black
              Look into my- Dark brown
              What makes me, me- None
              My part in this story- Gamer
              This is who I am deal with it- Possessing a sharp mind, Hosei has always loved strategy games. Almost obsessively. He always takes in every last bit of information he can get, all to better understand the rules and how to abuse any loopholes. Shunning his social life, he instead constantly focuses on his goal, no matter what it is. Unfortunately this also has caused him to be very stubborn and very manipulative of others to achieve his goals. He's also very overblown in trying to appear cool, in a poor attempt at impressing others.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- The son of two well known toy designers, Hosei had no want for playthings growing up. Being surprisingly generous as well, he was very popular in grade school thanks to his toys and his personality. That changed however when he got into middle school and discovered board games. Quickly growing bored of the toys his parents designed, he threw himself into his new love with abandon, playing whenever and against whoever he could. While his lack of toys and new obsession chased away some of his former friends, he still retained some. Then highschool came and he discovered video games.

Rarely if ever leaving the house, except for school, Hosei abandoned what friends he still had all so he could focus on his new obsession. He played all kinds of games, puzzle games, platformers, fighting games, but his favorite soon came to be strategy games. Thanks to his obsession, he soon became very well known for his skills in strategy games. Yet, he began to grow discontent, lacking real satisfaction as he continued to get better and better. Perhaps that's why he accepted the letter given to him, despite the game not being a strategy game.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Video games
                                        ★- Board games
                                        ★- Pizza
                                        ★- Being indoors
                                        ★- Winning
                                        ★- Solitude

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Salmon
                                        ☁- FPS games
                                        ☁- Losing
                                        ☁- Being outside
                                        ☁- People who baby him
                                        ☁- Blackouts

oveş-
                                        ❤- His room
                                        ❤- The toys his parents design
                                        ❤- Birds

ears-
                                        ☠- Being alone
                                        ☠- Being unable to win a game at all
                                        ☠- Bears

rush- XXX

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Penmon

Digimon Nickname- Ragnarok, destroyer of gods

Digimon Bio- Hailing from one of the colder parts of the digiworld, Penmon lived a rather nomadic life. Even before the darkness came he constantly traveled about, meeting new people and enjoying new experiences. The only real change caused by the darkness was he had to find many new places to go, and move about even faster. Still, he didn't let it get him down. The news of his being one of the guardian's partners made him pretty happy too, since it meant he'd be meeting plenty of new folks and seeing some crazy new places.

Digimon Personality- Thanks to his travels, Penmon has a very tempered and calm personality. Preferring to stay back and avoid fights if possible, he has often gotten injured from throwing himself in front of someone about to get hurt.

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Hosei Minami

Guardian Gamer

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where? Location
With who? Company
Digivolved yet? Partner's stage
Out Of Candles OOC Comments

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items