Welcome to Gaia! ::

because obviously i need more test threads
please dnp or steal anything from this thread etc.

( ふふ… ふふふふ … )

all characters are flowing, but open for plotting.
             hmu if you're interested in plotting together ?!
             MORE NOTES TBA.

User Image

EVERY KISS, EVERY TOUCH IS A CURSIVE LINE

█████████████████████████████████████████████
                                 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image   User Image
                      ▄▄ & xkiyotaka  ishimarux ███
                    ━━━━━    ■ DANGAN RONPA ▀ ˟    ■ NO SEX ALLOWED ▀ ˟    ████████
                       ████████    ■ PRE CHAPTER 2 SCHOOL TRIAL UM ?? ▀ ˟    ━━━━━

CURRENT AU ROLE:  morality of voltania / officer ━ FEE:  none.

User Image

User Image   User Image
                      ▄▄ & xtooru  oikawax ███
                    ━━━━━    ■ HAIKYUU ▀ ˟    ■ HETEROFLEXIBLE ▀ ˟    ████████
                       ████████    ■ POST CHAPTER 113: UP TO DATE ▀ ˟    ━━━━━

CURRENT AU ROLE:  king of hearts / soldier. ━ FEE:  none.

User Image

User Image   User Image
                      ▄▄ & xillumi  zoldyckx ███
                    ━━━━━    ■ HUNTER X HUNTER ▀ ˟    ■ ???? ▀ ˟    ████████
                       ████████    ■ POST CHAPTER 343: UP TO DATE ▀ ˟    ━━━━━

CURRENT AU ROLE:  jester's court / soldier. ━ FEE:  hunter license.
「薄明に 混ざり在る 紺碧の手と~~~!」

illumi belongs in a cage

Illumi
              - Hisoka. You should come back now. I think we're about to reach the second exam site.

- Hisoka? Have you taken the sheet? / How could you have done? I bet you don't even know who your target is… / You want to know who it is?

Illumi
              - Sorry! I relaxed my attention a short time ago, and he escaped from me. / But it's necessary to understand him! Anyhow, he was dying. / You also have those kind of problems. Letting an adversary go away voluntarily.

- I've got it. / With that, I have 6 points. / This one is useless. I'll give it to you. / It's owner tried to kill me with a bullet. I got excited so I killed him immediately.

- Sure, but there are more pleasant things for the one who does it. / Ah… I feel better. / Well, I'm going to sleep 'til the end of the week. Good luck! / Good night!

Illumi
              - It's been a long time, Kil. / Mom and Milluki told me you've hit them? / Mom was crying. / She was confused. "Succeeding in educating that way gives me such pleasure"… "But I'm worried to see him leave right now"… After thinking a lot, she called me. It's an unexpected meeting. She feared you'd like to be a hunter. To tell you the truth, I also wanted an accreditation for my next work.

- That's reassuring. So I can talk to you openly. You won't become a hunter. Because your vocation is to be a killer. / You're just a dark puppet, passionless. Inside you, you have no passion, nor desire. You feed yourself with shadow, and the only pleasure you can feel comes from the death of people. You're just as we taught you, father and I. What were you expecting in becoming a Hunter?

- No, there isn't anything. / Pff! So tell it to me! What would you want? Well? There's nothing, is there? / That's impossible! You can't make people be your friends. The only judgement you're able to pass on a human is to know if you can kill him or not. Because that's what we taught you. You're amazed by Gon. You're always together, aren't you? This has nothing to do with being friends. / If you stay close to him… One day, you'll want to kill him. Because you'll ask yourself if you're able to kill him or not. Because you're a natural born killer.

- Eh? Really? / That bothers me… If the other one already thinks he's his friend. I know! I'll just have to kill Gon. / Killers don't need friends. Because they're always in the way. Where is he? / So? / Thanks. / Damn it! If only I didn't need this certificate for my next work… If I kill them here, I'll be disqualified and Killua will automatically pass. I was going to make a mistake. Because if I kill Gon, the result will be the same. Yes, I know! I'll start with passing the exam… and then I'll kill Gon! / Doing it this way, even if I kill everyone here… my title can't be taken back, can it?

- Did you hear, Killua? If you don't win against me… you won't be able to save Gon. Will you be able to fight for friendship? No, you can't. The reason is simple: more than the friendship… what matters is the if here and now, you can defeat me or not.

- You already have the answer. "With my strength, I can't beat my brother." / "If you feel you can't beat him, don't confront him." I was the one who gave you that advice, do you remember? / Don't move. If you move even a tiny bit, I'll consider it to be the start of the fight. From the moment our bodies touch each other, the fight will begin. / There's only one way to stop us. You understand? But… don't forget: if you don't confront me… your precious friend Gon will die.

- Ah! I feel better! I'm done with the fights. *clap* / Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I lied to you, Killua, I have no intention of killing Gon! I only wanted to test you. Now I have what I wanted.

- You don't have the qualifications to make any friends. Moreso, you don't need any. You'll continue listening to what your father and I tell you. You only have to do your work correctly and everything will be ok. If someday it becomes necessary for you to pass this exam, I'll guide you. But now, that's not the case.

Illumi
              - Apologize? For what? / Eh? / You need qualities for this? / He… / And after, what will you do? / Hearing you, you'd think I'd kidnapped someone. He left by himself. / You won't forgive me, so what? / You'd better renounce. / What about the two behind you? They have the same opinion? / Well… Anyways, even if I tell you, you'll never reach him. Killua must have gone back home. In Kukuru Mountain. On top of it is our family residence.

Illumi
              - Yes. It's not even hidden, plus, it's famous. When they arrive there, they'll understand… the difference between the world they live in and mine. / This? Yes… it's broken. Quite an interesting thing. I understand why you said you wanted to keep an eye on him. / But it stops here, because in my opinion, he's dangerous. / (If I could now, I wo… ) / I know. We haven't known each other for a long time, but I understand your tastes. Well, what will you do now, Hisoka? / …

Illumi
              - Yes. Is my client there? / You were fighting? Is he still alive? He very nearly died? Hm! So much the better! Pass this on to him for me… / "Godfathers Eliminated." / I'm waiting for the bank transfer, as agreed.

Illumi
              - [ Okay. ] / I've known you far longer than Kuroro, after all. But it won't come free. / (Will this work…? When I change my face without nails, it turns back to normal after four or five hours...)

more tba.

(  MY WHOLE EXISTENCE IS FL▲WED.  )
                :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::     ■■ pins ;& needles!  ( イルミ  )  :eldestbrother ▇▇  manipulator ●↓
                 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
layout and images edits by quatre mains

User Image
                    User Image

)  User Image User Image User Image

████████   きりしま あやと

User Image
layout and graphics made by quatre mains
  ,bloodstained; feathers◢ ─ ▄“secret ? 「 103. ( 弟 ) sticks& ▪stones
       KIRISHIMA, AYATO.  |  「 WARD ?  |  「 YOU GOT A ******** DEATH WISH?
  User Image

HE SWIPES A THUMB OVER HIS LIP, LEAVING A FAINT SMEAR OF CRIMSON OVER THE BROKEN SKIN AND ANGRILY THROWS HIS DARK CLOAK OFF HIS SHOULDERS AND STOMPS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM BEFORE THE CAPE CAN FALL TO THE SHABBY FLOOR. useless. ********. trash. ◢ : HE SPITS OUT, EACH WORD LACED WITH VENOM AND HIS BOOTS HITTING AGAINST THE WOOD LOUDLY AND HIS TEETH CLENCHED TIGHT. s**t. ◢ :  HE PLOPS DOWN ON AN OLD, WORN OUT SOFA WITH A PETULANT HUFF AND CASUALLY RESTS HIS ARMS BEHIND IT, LEANING HIS HEAD BACK AND LOOKING UP AT THE CEILING WITH DISGUST. HE CAN FEEL HIS SKIN AND MESSY BLACK HAIR STICKING UNCOMFORTABLY WITH SWEAT AND ITCHING FROM THE DRIED FLECKS OF RED. 'tch.. ! ◢ : HIS EXPRESSION TURNS MORE SOUR WHEN A BUZZING SOUND REACHES HIS EARS AND HE ROUGHLY PULLS THE PHONE OUT OF HIS POCKET. [********, shut up -- ◢ : HE SCOWLS DOWN AT THE OFFENDING OBJECT, WIPING SOMETHING OFF THE SCREEN WITH HIS SLEEVE. EXPRESSION TWISTING, HIS FACE QUICKLY SCRUNCHES UP INTO CONFUSION. haah..? .. the hell is this..? ◢ : 

███████  eternal summer. ██████

layout and graphics made by quatre mains

User Image
          Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff