Welcome to Gaia! ::

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
                xx xx▀▀ 어머! 얘 좀 봐라 얘, 무슨 일이 있었길래 머릴 잘랐대? 응?
                ════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                    Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! 따라 해! Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! 따라 해!
                    Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! 따라 해! Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! 따라 해!

xxxxxxxWELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

K. Lets make this real simple for you all. c: I shall start off with the rules. So, pay close attention!
                    Well first, thanks for coming and stopping by our joint! Give us a <3 Don't be a hater! Pls? ;A;
                    XXXXXXXXXXXX Right now, we're hiring 3 people and have 2 workers!
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVocalist - Dancer - Rapper - Maknae - The Fan

O1" No stealing anything unless it's made for you, not even the coding
                    O2" Refunds, and stuff will depend on who you order from. Ask if needed
                    O3" Feel free to critique and make comments. We must improve off what you say after all.
                    O4" Stay and chat with us! We love to chit-chat. ouo
                    O5" We do not reserve slots! And please send the trade to the correct designer

2/O1/13" We opannn
                    O/O/OO" insert update

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxSLOTS AND STATUS SLOTS AND STATUS SLOTS AND STATUS

See which graphic designer is available, and their slots to see if they're open.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXX Right now, we're hiring 3 people and have 2 workers!
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVocalist - Dancer - Rapper - Maknae - The Fan

VOCALIST; username"
                    OO slots available ★ username, username, username
                    OO bribes available ★ username, username, username
                    coding availability ★ ????
                    RAPPER;
                    Hello Taemii"
                    O2 slots available ★ username, username
                    O2 bribes available ★ username, username
                    coding availability ★ nope!
                    DANCER; Niika-Ru "
                    O3 slots available ★ username, username, username
                    O3 bribes available ★ username, username, username
                    coding availability ★ nope!
                    MAKNAE; username"
                    THE FAN; username"

xxxxxxxFORMS FORMS FORMS FORMS FORMS FORMS

ORDERING FORM (POST IN THREAD, and after accepted, send trade, after you receive your order, we complete the trade)
                    [quote="INSERT DESIRED DESIGNER"][/quote]
                    [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                    [b]Desired Designer:[/b]
                    [b]Type of Graphic:[/b]
                    [b]Pictures:[/b]
                    [b]Colors + Font:[/b]
                    [b]Text:[/b]
                    [b]Extra + Theme:[/b]
                    [b]Total + tip?:[/b][/size]

HIRING FORM (PM HIRE FORM TO ME and if any questions, please ask! Post question here or something)
                    [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                    [b]Ur position?:[/b]
                    [b]#of slots u have:[/b]
                    [b]#of bribes u have:[/b]
                    [b]Do u do coding?:[/b] (if you want to do coding, say yes. if not, say no.)

Now using my [u]'about' format[/u], edit it (quote the post to see the coding) and make it about YOU. Edit the 'about' part,
                    'what you do' part, prices and samples, and bribe items. Add any extra TINY things if you wish.
                    After making it, pm me it in CODE not text, cause it's going to take a forkload of space. So, it should have the CODE brackets around it and stuff. And add your avi bbcode thing!
                    [/size]

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE RAPPER THE RAPPER THE RAPPER THE RAPPER

Heyyy. I'm Taemii. You can probably tell already but, I like KPOP. LOL.
                    I'm .. idk. Um. I don't do coding because wow. Effort. ouo I try to draw. //sob
                    and what else.. That's really it. xD BTW. I HAVE OLD SAMPLES. Too lazy to update.
                    Also, my favorite SNSD member at the moment is Yoona! I LOVE TIPS. TY.

WHAT I DO; PRICE + SAMPLES"
                    small/large thread layouts: 30-50k; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    post layouts: 25k+; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    small/big banners (includes 200 x 40): 5-10k; xxxx
                    for anything else, just quote me and ask. K?

MY;
                    BRIBES"
                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE VOCALIST THE VOCALIST THE VOCALIST THE VOCALIST

text about you text about you text about you text about you text about you text about you
                    text about you text about you text about you text about you text about you text about you

*insert what you do and the price of them along with your samples please*

MY;
                    BRIBES"
                    ▌ insert wanted bribe items

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    Quote:
                    insert avatar using this. Use Full body BBcode please.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE DANCER THE DANCER THE DANCER THE DANCER

Hello, I am Niika! Sunny is my favorite! Um, I pretty much started graphics a few months ago.
                    But I guess I'm good... I put ATLEAST 1-2 hours into my graphics because I want everything to
                    be perfect. I guess you can call me a "prefectionist" Haha. I'm really good at doing banners. Tips
                    are sincerely appreciated! Since I'm new I need more samples, you can be the first! Thank You!

Small Banners: 3-6k; xxx
                    Big Banners: 6-12k; xxx
                    Thread Layouts: 25-50k; Need Samples! Please Order!

MY;
                    BRIBES"
                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    (More will be added later)

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE MAKNAE THE MAKNAE THE MAKNAE THE MAKNAE

MY;
                    BRIBES"

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    Quote:

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE FAN THE FAN THE FAN THE FAN THE FAN

MY;
                    BRIBES"

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    Quote:

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxLINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS

pm me or quote me here to ask to be affies! banners are by niika-ru

LINKS IN"
                    User Image

[url=inserthere][IMG]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/nicolehoan/Igotaboy.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=inserthere][IMG]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/nicolehoan/Igotaboy2.png[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT
                    User Image User Image
                    User Image User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxEXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA

Featuring, past shop themes, two featured reviews, shop theme radio, etc.

PAST THEMES"
                    SNSD - I got a boy

FEATURED REVIEWS"
                    Quote:
                    your comment or review could be featured here!

Quote:
                    your comment or review could be featured here!

CURRENT RADIO"

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image

xxxxxxxTHE DANCER THE DANCER THE DANCER THE DANCER

MY;
                    BRIBES"

WHO;
                    ur reading about"
                    Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff