βбaby ! don't you be so M E A N
xxxxxxxxxTry to keep my conversation clean

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

бut you be the Fℓighest I Seen SINCE I came up in here ⇣ ⇣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx∂on't wanna waste your T I M E
User Image
        So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times. So this is where fancy text will go. And so this message will repeat alot of times.
ORDER FOR Arashi Manifesto ONLY!
User Image
))↘ ↘ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx

ɣou aren't the O N L Y Bad One ⇣ ⇣ E ѵ e n if you're full of Regrets »move F O R W A R D !
EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT
EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR EFFORT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - 》》As you are now L E T ` S G O !

Text goes here
User Image
⋱⋱ Our Prayers meet no M A T T E R ωhere ωe're going
▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ A crystal « « view)) I` ℓ ℓ follow you ⇡⇣ An Open G A T E
INVITES ME THROUGH INVITES ME THROUGH INVITES ME THROUGH

xxxxxxxxxx)) In Unision they S. Sing with ℓove⊰⊰ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ⇡⇡ Above our Thought we`ll find a key T O G E T H E R
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU I'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU I'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU I'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU I'LL REMEMBER TO TRUST IN YOU

Text goes here
User Image
XXXXX❸ ))Oh бaбy stay with M E just stay by my S I D E
YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻

YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻
YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻YOU WERE MY ALL STAY IN MY HEART ↻⊰⊰ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ⇡⇡Oh бaбy stay TO G E TH ER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ωhy am I the ONLY one?
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AT YOU? STAY IN MY HEART WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AT YOU? STAY IN MY HEART
WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AT YOU? STAY IN MY HEART WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AT YOU? STAY IN MY HEART
        text goes here
User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ⇡⇡ The Crescent M O O N begins to shine
AS A LITTLE FILLING TOMORROW YOU LITTLE THE MORE I LOVE TODAY
XXXXXXXXX ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ⋱⋱ You love to watch it S L O W L Y ⇣ ⇣ Full ɱoon filled the sky
✄- - - - - - - - - - 》 》
XX TO CHIP AWAY IF LOOSING CRUSH HAND IN HAND AGAIN
TEXT HERE
ORDER FOR Crazii KiWi -- ONLY!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

TEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERE
User ImageUser Image

❶ ❷ ❸ )) Like a яed R O S E you pierced me with thorn like W O R D S •uh •uh •uh ⇪ ⇪ like a tattoo↪ YOU carve in D E E P E R
                                    XXXXXXXXX
                                    the more i try to forget you uh uh • cry cry, can't you see the music •Hot like fire, you're my boy
                                    the more i try to forget you uh uh • cry cry, can't you see the music •Hot like fire, you're my boy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⊰⊰ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ )) The more I try to Forget Y O U•uh •uh •uh⋱⋱ CRY CRY can't you see the M U S I C ⇣ ⇣ Ҕot like FIRE , you're my boy
                                    xxxxxxx
                                    baby can't you see that look in my eyes

TEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERETEXT HERE TEXT HERE
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff