Welcome to Gaia! ::

MY (Pocky's) POST :'D

My knowledge of pokemon is very limited despite my small obsession with them n_n I am so not updated with the new pokemon O_O i love pokemon battles :'D

My ball:

User Image

Catch and you shall receive! : )

(sorry but i'm not going to draw the same person twice) gonk aka, people can't win my ball twice : )
People to be drawn and PICKUP: (click on images)

* ) TehChich (Snorlax) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) DJ Tikal (Venomoth) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* )Luscious Lotte (Azelf) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) DJ Tikal (Vulpix) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) Amai_Neiko (Lopunny) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) Sailor Kuma-chan (Riolu) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) rainbownicole4444 (Flareon) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) Wanton_Watson (Flygon) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) dragonprincess1 (ampharos) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) The Epic Felly (jigglypuff) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) Shadows After Dawn (mudkip) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* ) The Last Fable v2 (absol) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What kind ranger am I?
Jirachi~! <3 Jirachi ranger here! :3
Yeah I'm pretty new, so what? D8<

Name's Taiku. or Pit. Just call me either, okay!? <3
My favorite pokemon is..Well. I have a few.
Houndoom, Luxray, Uxie, Jirachi, Mightyena, Meowth, Mew, Mewtwo, Latias...List could go on. xD
wanna see my pokeballs? C:
Btw. Me and full body don't mix. sry. :C

User Image
Meowth Ball guarantees chibi-like arts. x3
User Image
And my Jirachi ball, guarantees normal, prettyful arts. C:

Hope you catch 'em. :3
People to be drawn:

Pick up!:

5,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Poke List
Akito Powwah: Ivysaur
+[Skarekrow]+: Dragnair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » » T H E « «
» » P R E M I E R « «
» » R A N G E R « «

Hello, the name is Kyrae, Mike or miek. Address me by those names, pleasekthx. <3333

Hehe. I may be new and fresh "rangermeat", but I won't let that stop me! 8DDDD
If you happen to stumble upon this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You shall receive a random arts from me as a reward for returning my lost pokeballs! Random meaning sketchy, chibi, headshot, waist-up, full-body etc. I might do colour, but that's only if I'm in the mood. c:
So basically, you're most likely going to receive a sketchy/chibi/head-shot in B&W. c:

Oh, before I forget.
I SHALL NOT DO 4TH GENERATION POKEMON.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please pick up your pokemon(s)!
Expect them to be here after a few days.
Sorry guys. I'll try to finish them as fast as possible. Life's being a jerk to me. D<

Waiting List/Status
1) +[Skarekrow]+ - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Delcatty ( Haven't started )
2) Chiiuko Ramuki - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Umbreon
3) PeachieNii_Apples - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vaporeon

Pickup! C:

Akita Powwah - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pachirisu ( Finished! Stupid scanner cut off my signature. :C )

The Frappucino - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ariados ( Finished! ...With terrible drawing skills. D: )

Sprinkle Bear - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Finished! )

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
°°°°°°°°°°°★》》>>>>Park Ranger<<<<《《★°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°★》》>>>>Manasstalker<<<<<《《★°°°°°°°°°°°

poke ball set:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
they don't have any particular meanings yet

°°°°°°°°°°★》》Pokemon i found in the park《《★°°°°°°°°°°
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A new ranger appears!
Rip Maen aka Pika-kun

Hello everyone! Pika-kun has decided to come out from hiding and join in!
So keep an eye out for this pokeball!
The pikachu ultra ball, dun dun dunn~
User Image

Catching this will get you a definite spot on my list!
I'll post up samples of my art soon!

Rules:
I'll only draw for those who haven't caught a pokeball for the day!
[[Unless I state otherwise]]
Also, if I've drawn you already then give other people a chance to catch the ball!
If there just so happens to be no one who hasn't caught the ball, then you can go ahead and go for it :3

Invisible Conventioneer

Giri's Ranger Corner

'Allo, and welcome to my corner~
I've recently come back to Gaia and decided to renew my ranger rights.

as I got a tablet for Christmas, my art will now be made with such and PaintTool SAI! c:

Balls
User Image

my ball! very simple, but hey, it works. c:

Invisible Conventioneer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items