Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Rheijima

Out of Air

"Splash"

Was the one sound Maylee could hear as she walked to the far back end of the boat like Xavier asked her to, of course she still had his conversations bugged. She could tell things didn't go well with the Russian stranger of whom she had assumed was his connection to either the Russian mob or the Russian government. It was hard to tell which as the two had become so intertwined throughout the years that it wasn't funny. Maylee paused for minute as she heard the footprints of men coming after her, they threw Xavier off the boat and now they were after her as well.

********, like hell if she was going to let herself get caught. As two men turned around the corner May jumped into the water, she began looking for Xavier, who she found passed out, tied to a large cement rock and sinking to the bottom. This was only her second day on the job, and he had been the boss from hell who would bark orders and complain about everything she did. It was down right verbal abuse but at the same time she hesitate to save him as she took out a pocket knife and cut off the ropes which held him to the stone. She then held him with one arm and swam as fast as she could towards the surface of the Bay Area.

Even without the stone attached he was still heavy as hell. She managed to make her way to a nearby buoy, thanking god that the coast guard thought to put them out here. May then checked for Xavier's pulse as he was passed out. It was still there and it looked like the boat they were on was gone. She grunted slightly : " You so owe me!" It was clear that Xavier wasn't on good terms with the Russians anymore unless the whole bloody thing was a a set-up, but it would've been a rather elaborate one. The coast guard soon found the pair and brought them to shore while giving Xavier medical treatment.

She stood by as one of the medics stated "He's been drugged. We need to get him to a hospital fast." Maylee lifted up an eyebrow looking over, 'drugged?' Well, that explained why an athletic man like Xavier didn't just swim away. He was lucky that they didn't shoot him or nothing May could've done would've saved his life. The coast guard began to ask her annoying questions until the platinum blonde woman showed her CIA credentials and shut them up rather fast. After he was taken into the hospital May yawned, she was tired and wanted to call it a day.

May was in Xavier's room and was about to leave when she heard him moan and slightly wake up... " May... thank you" were the words he managed to utter from his lips.

May stood there shocked, true this was only her second day on the job but both the first and second day had been a living nightmare for her as she dealt with the pompous jerk-wad of a boss who could never be pleased. She did everything she could to make sure all of his affairs were in order and still he would insult her by calling her a 'worthless imbecile. ' Thank you', May was surprised that Xavier even knew the meaning of those words.

She sighed gently and responded " You're welcome, now you need your rest."

Maybe, Xavier wasn't so bad... maybe Maylee had just misunderstood him the entire time... maybe...

" You're still a talentless hack of secretary though."

His voice impaled her like a thousand knives to the chest. Maybe Maylee should just take that pillow of his and suffocate him to death. The thought amused her but she knew she couldn't, the CIA would want him in for questioning. She was about to leave the room when she noticed a group of men walking towards her, she looked at them closely and saw part of a tattoo one of them had on. They were yakuza. What the hell was the Japanese mafia doing here? Xavier was in league in the Russian government right? She quickly went into the room and looked around for an escape route.

No fire escape. Damn! Luckily Xavier was still in a bed with wheels. May took a white sheet and looked at Xavier...

" The yakuza are here. I'm going to cover you with this sheet. We gotta get outta here. "

He didn't ask any questions as the beautiful agent grabbed a white doctor's coat and put it on. She then rushed outta the room pushing the bed towards the elevator. Unfortunately the gangsters were on to something and started firing shots at them inside the hospital. One hit Maylee on the shoulder as they entered into the elevator and made their way downstairs.

Once they were downstairs Xavier got up outta the bed. Maylee looked at him both surprised and annoyed

" Your well enough to walk? The why the hell did you make me push you around in the bed?!"

Xavier smirked towards her " Because you're a pathetic excuse as a secretary so I wondered how good of a bodyguard a CIA agent would make.."

He knew? Damn him to hell. May was just about to tell Xavier off when the yakuza from before entered the lobby and the two started running towards the parking lot. May broke into a car before handing Xavier her gun.

" I'll hot wire the car. You cover us. Why the hell are they after you anyways?"

Xavier smirked " I stole something of theirs and tried to sell it to the Russians. When the Russians didn't meet my price I backed out so now both groups are after me. "

Maylee lifted up an eyebrow, it was hard to work with all the gunshots being fired but the blonde haired woman managed. When she was done the pair were driving away. May spoke in a slightly cocky tone

" Let me guess. Salted bombs which can cause a nuclear holocaust in a matter of seconds. Right?"

Xavier chucked slightly: " Bombs? Hardly. Do I look like some second rate James Bond villain to you? Biochemical weapons capable of causing deadly plagues which kill in a matter of hours. The only cure is one which I possess. Imagine how much money I could make from this."

Pig! Maylee snorted as she kicked him out of the car. Unfortunately not seeing where she was driving she drove the car right into the ocean and no one saw her come up as the car sank. As for Xavier the Yakuza picked him up, and shoved him into the car as their prisoner.

One of the mobsters spoke to Xavier " Looks like your pretty blonde friend is dead."

Xavier just smiled " Something tells me... she's been dead before. "

The car drove off, with Xavier a prisoner and Maylee presumed to be dead. He wondered what would happen next. Perhaps the Yakuza would kill him. Perhaps the Russians would fight the Yukuza. Xavier was silent as the car drove away thinking about his former secretary.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Miss Magic Mint

Family Time

'Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock... I-I- I've c-come to stop your clock"

These were the words Felix uttered himself as he sat there crouched down on top the couch, knife in hand waiting for family to home. His psychotically ******** up family, as he wore an old gas mask he stuff in the back of his closet a long time ago, he watched the grandfather clock in the office. Something his mother brought a long time ago which he had always been fond of, his parents did often like to buy large furniture and expensive artwork which at times made even the large mansion they lived in seem cluttered to no end. Damn them to hell! Felix hated the feeling of being enclosed with a passion.

His body shuddered slightly, no he had to do this, they had to pay for what they've done to him. Locking him up in that dreaded institution not once but twice, why? Because he wasn't Eric, that had to be it. Eric was perfect, good at everything, never stuttered, fit in at school... plus he was their biological son, not some damned orphaned trash that they one day took pity on. Of course, Felix was certain it was more his mother then his father, the man showed pity for no one.

He quietly waited as he heard the front door, they were home, his family... his prey. He closed his eyes listening carefully for the footsteps, a pair went towards the kitchen, another towards the restroom, and a third went upstairs towards Eric's room. His brother, the perfect prey, so predictable. He heard Eric step into the shower in the bathroom connected to his own bedroom. Felix entered into the bedroom portion and noticed an open can of Pepsi sitting on the desk and his computer was on. He smiled, he didn't doubt for a minute that his brother would gulp down the soda before heading on Facebook to talk with his friends.

Taking out some crushed morphine pills he stole from the hospital he poured them into the soda and hid in Eric's closet waiting. Eventually, his brother came out and as predicted he passed out, Felix took his to his bed and tied him to it with some ropes that were in Eric's closet, ropes which Eric kept from mountain climbing with his friends last summer. Felix also tied a makeshift gag using the rope and some of Eric's dirty underwear that he shoved in his brother's mouth. When Eric woke up he saw the figure whose face was covered by an old gas mask and holding an army knife, he was frightened, so much so that he urinated all over himself. The figure then spoke

"Tick Tock, Your time is up. "

Felix laughed slightly watching his brother piss himself, though it was hard to tell considering he was wearing a gas mask. He then slowly, one by one cut off each of his fingers while singing

"Hickory, Dickery, Dock...
The time has run out on your clock.
The clock struck one, off comes your thumb...
Hickory Dickery Dock."

Eric would've screamed out in pain if not for being gagged by his own dirty boxers as tears streamed down his face. This person was mad, insane, and yet familiar... oh so familiar. Eric flinched as the individual skillfully used his knife to cut off each of his ears, slowly being dismembered but being able to feel everything was agony. He wished that the man would get it over and done with but the sick and twisted individual seemed to be enjoying himself as he laughed and then the gas mask was inches away from the young man's face.

" I am the Timekeeper. Your time is up. But you never saw it coming did you Eric?"

A brief flash of realization came across Eric's face. Was this... Felix? But he was in a mental institution right? Before Eric knew it the Timekeeper used the knife to gouge out his left eyeball and then the right one, leaving him completely blind. Felix then slit Eric's throat which only felt too good, the smell of the blood stained mattress only brought smile to his face, behind the mask of the Timekeeper. Leaving the room he bumped into his mother who was about to scream when the Timekeeper covered her mouth and stabbed her in the chest repeatedly until he was certain she was dead.

He felt some remorse for her, but not much, at least he granted her a quick death unlike he had done to his 'beloved' brother. Now there was his a*****e of an abusive father, the last one left. Killing him would be all too sweet, divine justice in it's own right for the hell he had put Felix through. Nothing had ever been enough for man, nothing could ever please him, to him Felix was probably lower then a pet dog would be... at least dogs get respect and aren't constantly being shipped away somewhere. It didn't take the Timekeeper long to find his father, drinking a glass of scotch in the office as usual. Good, the alcohol would only help dull the man's sense so that he wouldn't see Felix coming.

Looking in pockets for something he took from the hospital Felix took out a bottle of chloroform and using the knife managed to cut some of the cloth away from the remains of his straight jacket. He soaked the cloth in the chloroform quickly before approaching his adopted father from behind and covering his face with it. The chemical reaction from the chloroform caused the man to pass out and Felix, using some of rope he still had left form his little brotherly chat with Eric tied the man to his office chair. He didn't gag him though this time he wanted to hear the screams, the would be nothing more then sweet music to his ears. When he father woke up he saw the figure with gas mask on who happened to have picked up an old silver pocket watch that was on top of his desk.

The figure seemed to be looking at the watch and not paying much attention to the man tied into the chair. That was until he heard the man's voice say:

"Tick Tock, Tick Tock, I'm the Timekeeper and your time is up."

What the hell was this? The figure then closed the pocket watch and took out the sharp knife, using the knife to literally start skinning the man. Felix's father winced, but the pain wasn't unbearable. That was until the figure opened up one of the drawers and took out some batteries, he then used the knife to cut into the battery letting the battery acid come oozing out of it. The Timekeeper then poured the battery acid over the man's open wounds, the chemical reaction was unbearable as Felix's father screamed out in pain and agony. To Felix, it was a beautiful thing.

He then grabbed the bottle of scotch that the old man had been drinking earlier and shoved the entire thing down his throat while covering up his nose to simulate drowning for the man. Slowly losing oxygen the man then passed out, between the injuries and the alcohol being forced down his throat it had been too much. This made the Timekeeper quite delighted with himself as he walked out the room and towards the back storage room where he knew his parents kept cans of kerosene. Grabbing two cans he started to pour the flammable liquid throughout different rooms in house while whistling and singing.

"Hickory, Dickery, Dock...
Time to stop your clocks"

Once was done trailing kerosene through out the house he took out a lighter and let it fall to the ground where the kerosene was and began to walk away. Within minutes the house was in flames and the police and fire department had been called, but Felix was gone, he drove away in his father's car which once her was far enough he dumped inside of a nearby lake. The car sank down as Felix went towards a main road, his gas mask and knife inside of a backpack which he had found in the car. Carrying the black backpack as he walked down the road he took out the silver pocket watch which he had stolen from his father. It was an exquisite piece of craftsmanship, Felix always did have a fondness for well-crafted time pieces.

He knew people would be looking for him and he wondered what his girlfriend was up to. She probably knew what had done by now, though he doubted it would've surprised her. Amber knew how he felt about his parents and pretty much everyone else. Soon everyone who ever mocked him, made him feel miserable, called him ' freak' would pay and pay dearly. Felix would make the world feel the pain in which he had suffered through for long in his miserable life. The doctors, his classmates, and everyone else whoever pissed him off. Their time was coming, it was just about up. Still he couldn't take his eyes off the pocket watch as he walked down the road speaking softly to himself.

"Tick Tock"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Psycho Ice

Hectic Nights

To some Ardraga was the city of dreams, to others it was nothing more then a dismal slum, to Eller all the differences meant was steady business. He could deal with that, the struggle between the different classes only served to benefit those who know how to play the game right. He ignored a group of prostitutes trying to solicit him for sex, the man wasn't interested in dirty sluts who probably had as many stds as most people have underwear. The bar seemed to be the right place, his hunch was rarely ever wrong. He inspected the place where his client said that his precious goods were stolen, got some good intel from neighbors and witnesses. People say the guy he was looking for always came here.

Mind you, the place wasn't scummy as in dirty, it was quite clean for a bar. More so the type of scummy because of the type of clientele the bar took in. The barkeeper came up to Eller

"So what'll it be?"
" Ginger ale"
" Oooo big spender."

The bartender sarcastically rolled his eyes as Eller kept his eyes peeled on werewolf man playing cards. The man had dark hair, he spoke in a gruff voice, and had a bit of a bad attitude with everyone. He was loud and obnoxious, as he played cards and yelled out at the top of his lungs.

" I am the master of all destiny! Hahaha! The cards, the booze, the ladies... are all mine."

The werewolf then slapped the behind of one of the women in the bar, clearly upsetting her boyfriend who was about to confront the dark haired man when Eller was about to step in and tryu to take him outside. At least outside the man couldn't cause anymore trouble right? Just as he was about to step outside Eller was bumped by the angry boyfriend straight into the werewolf. The werewolf then growled and gave the blonde man a dirty look.

" Are you challenging the mighty Quinn?!"
" Well... not really you see..."

Before Eller could say another word the boyfriend of the girl who's butt got slapped raised his muscular arms up yelling...

" We all are!!!!"

In a matter of seconds it seemed like everyone in the bar was circling around Eller and Quinn, a group of about twenty very strong and very angry men. Eller rolled his eyes a bit as apparently he was going to have to fight alongside the werewolf to get his client's money back. He couldn't get it if Quinn died ... or could he? No, grave robbing completely wasn't his style. Eller whispered over to Quinn.

" Just stay quiet and let me handle it..."

The blonde smiled calmly towards the large men as he put his hands up into the air.

"Look my friend here just had a bit too much to drink. You know how dogs get when they're in heat. I'll just take him home and we can forget all about this mess."

"Smack"

Eller's hairs stood on end as he heard Quinn grope his hand across another woman's a**. The perverted dog was going to get them both in trouble. Idiot! The last thing Eller wanted was for others to know that he was actually a deviant, a powerful race that it seemed like everyone lived in fear of. Twenty men started to attack the pair at once, but before Quinn could move or say anything else it was over. It happened so fast, that if a person was to so much as blink they would've messed Eller kicking and punching each of the guys unconscious. The bar looked more a battlefield then anything as Quinn's jaw dropped down in amazement at what he had just seen... slowly gaining courage he spoke up to Eller.

" You're one of them aren't you? A deviant?!"

Eller nodded slowly as he glared towards the werewolf.

"Do you care to give back the credits you stole from Mr.Baxon now?"
"Can't..."
"Why not?"
" Spent it."
"On what?"
" Booze"
" You mean in one night you spent twenty-five million credits on booze?! "
" Actually more like thirty two million credits. I still owe the bartender. Mind fronting me twelve million? I'll pay you back!"
" What the hell's wrong with you?! Didn't anyone ever teach you the value of saving your money?! And you drink it away! There's no way in hell I'm giving you any money! Soon the police will be here and I'll just let them deal with you I'm outta here."

Eller turned to leave as Quinn panicked.

" Wait! The credits weren't the only thing I stole from Baxton! He had some files on some anti-deviant weapons he was working on with the government, there's even plans to experiment on deviant children in the files.... You're interested in that; aren't you?"

Eller stopped on his way and narrowed his eyes as he glared over at the werewolf.

" What did you say?"
" You heard me well enough. Let me go with you and I'll let you have the files."
" What makes you think being around me is any better then being with the cops?"
" Gut feeling.... Also are you going to pay the rest of my tab or what? I'm beginning to feel sorry for the bartender. He's been staring at us scared the whole time."

The blonde paused a moment before responding to the werewolf.

" Alright, I'll pay your tab. But to pay me back you're going to have to work for me."
" What sort of work?"
" You will be my servant"
" Servant? You gotta be kidding me. Do I look like some sort of lap dog? Get bent"

Soon the pair could hear sirens outside, the cops were there. Eller glared at Quinn smiling...

" Last chance... Unless you would rather deal with the cops."
" Alright, alright.... I'll do it."
" Good doggy"

Eller then paid the bartender the rest of the tab and paid even a bit more for him to lead them to a secret back exit through a tunnel. As the two were leaving Quinn couldn't help but wonder what the hell he had gotten himself into.

" What's your name anyway deviant?"
" My name's Eller, but you can call me master. Call me 'deviant' again and I'll start referring to as Fido!"

Quinn growled but at least it seemed like they evaded the cops, he then saw bright lights and heard voices behind them. Looks like they found the tunnel, crap... the cops started shooting at them and Quinn took out his own firearm and started firing back until Eller grabbed his arm and started to run.

" Forget fighting them! Let's just get the hell outta here."

Quinn nodded as the two men began to run, they came towards the end of tunnel. Still they would continue to be chased. That's when Eller got an idea, their were still a bunch of prostitutes on the streets, he went over to them smiling.

" Ladies, we're playing a little game. See we were doing a reenactment with some of our good friends at the ' Extremely Repressed Sexual Urges Clinic'. To teach them to be more aggressive and manly we had them dress up as police officers and take place in a chase scene. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be helping much with their repressed sexual urges... do you think you could help them for ... oh... I don't know. Fifty-thousand credits."

The prostitutes willingly agreed and attacked the police officers with advances as they came out of the tunnel. Meanwhile, Eller grabbed Quinn's hand and started running, the pair would eventually head back to Eller's apartment. Quinn smirked...

" Quick thinking with the sluts. Women tend to have that sway over men."
" Wouldn't know.."
" You just haven't found the right one.."
" No, I mean I'm just not interested in women... uh... never mind. I'm more interested in those files. I'll have a look at them once we get to my place."

Quinn shrugged as he followed Eller to his place. It had been quite a day and now... he was now going to have to be a servant to a deviant. How embarrassing!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Lucky~9~Lives

Growing pains

They didn't think much of him and Cyrus knew it. In their eyes he was scrawny, weak, and insignificant; despite his massive magical prowess. The armored men weren't paying him much attention but laughing in his direction and waving him away. The teenager groans loudly before yelling out towards the guards at front gates to the palace.

" I'll say it again! I want to speak with the king! NOW!"

The guards laughed and shoved him slightly in a joking manner. They were clearly trying to use their massive size and armor to intimidate the sixteen year old boy, hoping that he would become scared of them and forget all about ever seeing the king.

" Go home kid. What would the king want with you? We have serving maids which are far more intimidating then you."

A guard went to grab Cyrus's arm when Cyrus moving back slightly, lashing out towards the rude individual. Striking the hand of the man who dared to try and lay his hands on him.

"Back off"

A richly adorned Knight then came over to the group of guards with the young teenager. He came between Cyrus and the guards.

" Easy there lad. You should know, the swords we carry aren't just for decoration. It's best you run home now before you end up getting yourself hurt."

Cyrus hissed towards the knight. He heard some of the guards referring to him as 'Sir Kane'. That name, Cyrus knew it well, as did everyone else in the kingdom. This was the king's beloved champion. The man who was suppose to be more powerful then ten armies put together at once and faster then even a jaguar. This man, if he could beat him then he would prove himself. Then the king would have to see him! Cyrus attacks the man with his large wooden staff. Kane dodges easily.

" I said go home kid."

The teenager would not listen, continuing his assault upon the knight who only dodges and blocked. Clearly it was never Sir Kane's objective to hurt the young man but only for him to see the folly of his ways. As the battle continued Cyrus's staff glowed a strange white light and Kane began to shrink down, smaller and smaller. He kept growing younger by the minute, his armor was too large for him as Cyrus laughed and mocked him.

" Who's a dumb kid now? Shrimp! Why don't you just go running home to your mommy. Even the squires are going to look down on you now!!"

It wasn't long before Kane turned into a crying infant and Cyrus conjured up a diaper for him, picked him up, and headed to go see the king. Many of the guards tried to attack him only to soon find themselves turned into a bunch of whiney toddlers. It didn't take the teenage warlock long to find the king inside his throne room and he busted in. The king quickly stood up from his throne in response while banging his fists on the throne's armrests.

" What is the meaning of this?!"

The richly adorned King Alus was anything but pleased to see the young teenager burst into his throne room unannounced and uninvited. Cyrus put the infant Kane down on the ground and spoke in a proud and boastful manner towards the king:

"Your majesty, King Alus. I, the mighty Cyrus, have defeated your 'beloved' champion. I demand that you step down from the throne and hand it over to me."
"Bwahahahaha! You're kidding; right?"

Upset by the king's reaction, Cyrus attacked the king with his wooden staff, to which the king defended himself with his sword. The purple gem on Cyrus's staff glowed brightly and the king started to become and younger, to the point where he was a toddler, swimming in his own royal garments and his movements were clumsy and limited. Cyrus kicked the tike towards the corner of the room and held the point of his staff towards the king as if he was getting ready to deliver the killing blow. But King Alus thought quickly and grabbed his own crown, throwing it quickly like a frisbee towards the gem on the end of Cyrus's staff. The crown shattered the crystal, shattering it to a million pieces which quickly scattered across the area in a brilliant spectacle of light.

Cyrus, found himself turned into and infant who was crying and screaming the floor, clearly upset with his current situation. The king, Kane, and all the guards who had been affected were returned to their rightful ages. As Kane picked up the wailing infant, Cyrus, King Alus laughed and joked with his champion.

" Sir Kane, you would make an excellent father. Firm but fair... that's for sure."

Before Kane could respond to King Alus's joking manner, both men heard laughing in the room as a red skinned demon stepped out of the shadows. Had he been there the whole time? It was strange that neither one of them had noticed him before. The demon then started to speak:

" Thank you your highness for freeing me. That teenage brat Cyrus, had me under his control using that bloody staff of his. He abused my powers for his own personal gain."

King Alus raised an eyebrow towards the demon, he didn't trust this individual, especially since the demon's powers were what had caused the whole mess in the first place.

"Just who are you?"
" My name is one which cannot be pronounced by any mere mortal tongue. You may call me 'the age stealer' and your kingdom is now mine."

Kane put down the infant Cyrus and drew out sword glaring at the demon.

"Like hell it is!!!"

As the knight began to attack the demon, the age stealer launched an attack of his own as a bright beam of light hit the king and King Alus was reduced to the figure of a very frail and old man. The demon laughed...

" Just as I can steal age I can give it too. Don't mistaken me for that foolish warlock Cyrus. I am no easy foe."

The king called in for his guards who attacked the demon only to be aged to elderly men. He looked over at Kane, the one man who managed to somehow evade getting hit.

" Take Cyrus and get out of here!!! He controlled the demon once and he may be the last chance the kingdom has !!!"

Kane scooped up the infant Cyrus and started to run out of the palace as the king tried to divert the demon's attention so that his knight could get away. It only resulted in King Alus's death and that day the kingdom gained a cloud of darkness over it as a demon was now king over a human kingdom. Meanwhile deep in the woods Kane ran, protecting the infant boy Cyrus, who may yet one day prove himself as humanity's last hope.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for sunnygirl

Night Flower

Chika knew her mother would be upset if she had found out that her only daughter took off in the middle of the night to run off towards the cliffs next to the ocean just to see some flowers bloom, but she didn't care. The brunette teenager really wanted to see the Night Gladiolus in full bloom and the flowers only bloomed late at night. She stood there on the cliffs next to the ocean watching the beautiful yellow flowers come into full bloom when some idiot on a bike nearly knocked her down. She looked over at the individual on the bicycle.

"Hey, watch it! You'll hurt the flowers."
" Sorry about that..."

A young man with windswept blonde hair said while laughing nervously, he had a telescope in his backpack as he smiled at Chika. He looked familiar but from where? She couldn't quite place a name to the face as she paused.

" Um... do I know you from somewhere?"
" I'm Toshio. We go to the same school Chika."
" Do we?"

Chika paused thinking for a moment while the young man clearly had a disappointed look on his face. She then smiled towards him, it couldn't hurt to pretend that she remembered him, after all they could always end up as friends.... so long as he didn't bring up her horrible grades.

" Oh Toshio. I guess you are out here to star gaze?"
"Yes, I love star gazing. The stars are absolutely amazing! You know sailors use to navigate by the stars."
" Oh really? What's your favorite star?"
" The North Star... It's right over there"

As Toshio pointed to a bright light in the sky Chika lifted up an eyebrow questioningly.

"Ummm... I'm pretty sure that's just a satellite."
"Satellite? We'll see! I got my trusty telescope right here."

Toshio took out his telescope and then became silent as Chika spoke up.

"Well? Was I right?"
"Shut up"
" Hahaha! You're so funny. It's like having a big brother."
" A... big... brother?"
" Uh-huh"

Not the exact response Toshio was looking for out of Chika but what could he do. He had just completely been friend zoned. Ouch! He sighed, defeated... Toshio then looked over at Chika and smiled.

" Anyways what brings you out here this late at night..."
" The Night Gladiolus...."

A cool breeze blew across Chika's face sending her hair flying in the wind as she looked out at the sky on the edge of a cliff.

" I just wanted to see them one last time...."

Right then Toshio's heart though it would stop. What did she mean by 'one last time'? She was on the edge of a cliff...she couldn't mean. No, he wouldn't believe it. Toshio then hugged his arms around her protectively.

" Chika...Don't jump."
" Jump?"

Chika blinked cluelessly for a minute before laughing...

" You mean... you thought? Oh, it's nothing like that silly! My mom's new job is taking her to Paris, so ... I gotta go with her."
" Paris?"

Ideas of watching the stars from the Eiffel Tower filled Toshio's head. It was a nice thought, after all Paris was suppose to be the city of love. Before Chika could respond a group of gangsters from their school walked over to them, the leader Mitsuru had dropped out of school two years ago to join a notorious motorcycle gang. Oddly, enough before he dropped out he was a straight A student and quite popular with the girls. However, rumors were that he a lot of problems at home and started taking drugs. That was about the time he dropped out.

" Well, well, well if it isn't loser starry eyed dimwit and his loser idiot girlfriend! "
" I'm not his girlfriend!"

Toshio wanted to add in ' Not for lack of trying'. Seriously, he wanted Chika to go out with him but half the times she never really seemed to understand what he was talking about.

" Whatever I don't care! This is part of our turf so either pay for our 'protection service' or get lost."
" We're not paying you anything! Right Toshio!"
" Uh.... umm... guys we really aren't getting in your way out here."

Toshio really, really, REALLY, did not want to fight a motorcycle gang as he never exactly considered himself much of a fighter and he was out numbered by at least five to two. Mitsuru scoffed at him:

" Wuss! And what's with those stupid flowers?!"

Mitsuru had noticed the Night Gladiolus, he immediately didn't like them as he walked over to them to step on them. Chika however threw herself over the flowers before Mitsuru could step on them to protect them.

" No! I won't let you hurt them!"

Mitsuru kicked Chika hard, a bit too hard because she started to fall off the cliff. Toshio ran over to her, jumping off the cliff himself while wrapping his arms around her protectively.

"Chika!"

The pair of teenagers fell towards the water below and passed out, only to be picked up by a local marine patrol who took them to the hospital.

When Chika woke up she had one hell of a headache, the first person she saw was her mother who was right next to her and holding the Night Gladiolus planted in a pot. Her mother smiled at her as she was near tears.

"Chika... thank goodness. You went out to see these right? I know I often work late but you really shouldn't be running around at night with some boy."

Some boy? Toshio, the cliff.... Was he still alive? Chika could barely move and her voice came out weakly.

" Mom... where's Toshio?"
" In the bed right next to you. He still hasn't woken up yet. The doctors are saying he took on the brunt of the fall."

Chika turned her head lightly and saw Toshio in the hospital bed and unconscious. Her heart sank thinking: ' He did it to protect me. It's all my fault'. She spoke softly to her mother.

" Mom, can you please give the flowers over to Toshio?"

The mother nodded and walked over to Toshio's bedside placing the flowers on his nightstand, after all the young man saved her daughter's life. Chika prayed silently: 'God I don't know if you can hear me or even if you're there. But if you do exist, if you do have one ounce of mercy, then please let Toshio live. I'll do anything, even my homework... hell I'll even study. Just don't let him die."

Chika was about to cry but then saw her mother look over at her smiling and she said.

" You know Chika, gladiolus flowers have special meaning, they mean 'sword'. As in someone would give them to person saying 'I will be your sword' or 'I will protect you'. This boy protected you from the fall, right now he needs you to protect him. to be strong for him so that he can get better."

Chika nodded and then heard Toshio's voice come out of his mouth as almost a whisper:

"Chika... please... don't leave"

The young teenage girl reached out towards Toshio's beside weakly, her finger tips barely reaching his shoulder. She realized how much she must mean to him and that he meant a lot to her as well, she spoke in a soft voice while looking at the boy who nearly sacrificed his life in order to save hers.

" I'm right here Toshio. I'm not going anywhere."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Psycho Ice

Experimental Actions

He was warm, comfortable, and had a nice back. At least those were the thoughts Quinn had as he curled up behind Eller in bed after the deviant fell asleep. It had been about four days since Quinn began living with Eller as his 'servant' and nothing he could do seemed right, his cooking skills were horrible, he messed up the laundry, and he almost killed one of Eller's friends the other day because she woke him up from his nap. It seemed the deviant did nothing but get angry and yell at Quinn but at least he had a nice back, broad, warm. strong, and comfortable. But as expected as soon as Eller woke up he kicked Quinn out the bed and started yelling at him.

" What the hell do you think you are doing in here? Why aren't you in the guest room?"
" It's nicer and warmer in here. Besides if you didn't want me to come in then you should've locked the door."

Eller groaned loudly towards the werewolf

" Get out! Roxy's coming over this morning to discuss that information you gave me."
" Oh whoopee-freaking do. Little miss red-headed think she's all badass bounty hunter woman is coming over. That lady ticks me off."
" She's an old friend."
" Believe me Eller, with friends like her you don't need enemies. I gotta hunch about these things."

Quinn tapped his nose lightly.

" She's a demon Eller. I can smell it on her. She can't be trusted."
" I don't care that she's a demon. She's an old friend and she's never crossed me in the past."
" You should care. You can't trust demons for anything."

Before Eller could respond the doorbell rang and he groaned, rolling his eyes to get it. There stood Roxy, in a human like form... well almost, her skin was paler and more translucent then most humans. She was dressed in black leather pants, a black shirt, and sun glasses. Roxy's blood red hair was long and came down to the middle of her back. She walked in slightly noticing Quinn in the corner growling slightly towards her she smiled and then looked over at Eller.

"So, that information on the experiments that you gave me had a specific indent there, a symbolic trade like a watermark. It belongs to the Valhalla corporation, an organization known for having military contacts with the government. I was able to look up the facilities inside the city and narrow it down to one based on supplies, means, and staffing it would take to do such experiments."

Roxy hand Eller a holographic disk, an interactive map showed up before them, showing the building's location and a map inside of the building.

" Here, in the heart of Ardraga in the Metrolight building is where the experiments are being conducted. If you expect to play 'hero' and save those kids then be careful Eller."
"They're like me, deviants, they don't deserve what's happened to them"

Roxy rolled her eyes as she walked out the door.

"Whatever, I would help you but I gotta another job with a client."

She walked out of the apartment after waving goodbye to Eller. Once she was away from the apartment she took out her cellphone talking to someone on the other end:

"Yes, he took the bait. He actually believes we're friends so it was easy. Looks like soon you'll have another guinea pig to play with."

Roxy walked into the city. Meanwhile in the apartment Eller was preparing with Quinn to infiltrate the Metrolight building with no idea that his so-called friend had just betrayed him. After the plan was set Eller put away the map and looked at Quinn.

"Let's get going..."
"I'm telling you that this is a bad idea. Taking information from a demon can lead to nothing but trouble."
"Lighten up"

Quinn growled slightly as the pair left and both of them took Eller's motorcycle to the Metrolight building. Once their the men disguised themselves as a cleaning crew to get in, knocked out a security guard, and Eller took the guard's body with them as he needed to use the guard's hand with the hand scanners. They went deep into the building, to a hidden elevator and down 33 basement floors till they were at the lab label Project D-4N3. Going inside Eller's heart sank, the lab had dozens of Deviants in tanks , being experimented on in order to create weapons. Many of them were only children, probably because catching an adult deviant wasn't an easy thing to do. Eller stood there in shock, he was only knocked out of it when Quinn spoke up.

" Well, you just gonna stand there or are you going to do something about this? "

The werewolf was at the computer as he took out a flash drive, hacked into the computer system, and started downloading any information he could find. Eller nodded...

" Yeah... let's get these kids outta here."

Quinn started to look at the control panels for the tank when he heard a loud scream come from Quinn.

" Ahhh!"

The werewolf had somehow been electrocuted at the controls and was now on the floor passed out. Eller was about to go help him when someone with a needle stabbed him from behind, he didn't know what type of strong tranquilizer was in that needle but it knocked the large deviant out completely, when he woke up a masked individual was standing in front of him.

" Hello, Mr. Eller. Ah, don't worry. You won't be joining your friends in the tanks I have something special in mind for you."

The man with the white mask and white cloak then started placing needles in different spots on Eller's body. Soon Quinn woke up, he was in a cage, in the same room that Eller was being experimented on. He had to get the deviant out of here. Looking to his side he saw a guard, a vampire guard. Quinn smirked...

" Seeing all this blood and being unable to drink must be killing you. How about I let you have a little sip from me?"

As the guard came close Quinn punched the vampire's fangs right out his mouth and stole the keys. Once free, he then tossed the doctor experimenting on Eller across the room and slung the deviant across his shoulder.

" We're leaving..."

Eller didn't look to good as he passed out again. Quinn carried the deviant back to the apartment and called up a doctor, a real doctor. After the doctor examined Eller he shook his head to towards Quinn.

" I don't understand it. He's a deviant... this shouldn't be happening."
" What is it doctor?"
" He's been poisoned."
" But he should get better right, you said it yourself, he's deviant."
" That's just the thing, he isn't. He's getting worse by the minute. He'll probably be dead by the end of the night."
" Get out!!!!"

Quinn screamed at the doctor who then left, the werewolf was beside himself. How could this e happening? Would Eller die? No he couldn't. Quinn picked up Eller's hand gently.

" You saved me once. Now it's my turn to save you. I'll find a cure. Even if it kills me."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for vivietta

End Game

How long had it been?
How many days? months? years had gone by?
It was hard to say, Avalon's Army Online didn't operate on normal time.
Taiho sat in the guild hall, since she first purchased the virtual reality game the pale haired woman had learned to adapt quickly to her surroundings, she had to in order to survive. At times it was difficult to tell if it was the avatars in the game's programming or other players which were trying to kill her. At this in time it didn't matter to her, all that mattered was finishing the game so she could return to her family and friends in the real world. She sat down at her table eating, becoming the guild leader of the Steel Fisted Dragons suited her quite well.

She was interrupted by her meal when a small group approached her and one small boy headed in front to announce the strangers:

"Lady Amira of the Bronze Phoenixes is here to see you Lady Taiho."

Taiho looked up at the tan skinned woman, she knew her only by reputation, she was muscular with an overall pleasing complexion to her. Taiho smiled towards the other woman

"Lady Amira, what can I do for you?"
" You know damn well what you can do for me! I want Ishmael back! I also want your men to stop blocking access to river!"
" Ishmael? The river? I have done no such thing you may leave right now."

Amira then tossed a medallion on the table with the sea of what looked like a seven headed dragon coming on of the water.

" That's your seal Taiho! Isn't it?!"

Taiho examined the seal on the medallion, it looked similar to her seal, which was that of seven dragons entangled together, but it was quite different. In fact she had never seen a seal like this before.

" It is not mine. In my seal the seven dragon heads are not connected to one body nor is there any water."
" Then who's seal is it?"
" Who indeed? It seems we have a new guild in the game, and if they are blocking the river then that creates trouble for me as well."
" Then join me. This seven headed dragon will easily get his a** kicked"
" Maybe, maybe not. Just because they are new doesn't mean we should underestimate them. In the game of chess even a pawn may yet take down the king. "

Amira groaned toward Taiho, the woman was annoying and clearly spoke with a thick accent that Amira couldn't quite place. They gathered some of the guild members and found the group with the seven headed dragon as the seal and confronted them. Taiho spoke up first.

" You will let us pass!"
" Or what?!"

One of the men retorted but Amira was sick of talking, she wanted action, she wanted blood, the river was important to all the players how dare this one guild secure it for themselves. Had this not been a video game they would all die of thirst. Then again this wasn't a normal game; was it? No, not at all. If they died here then they died for real. Could one die in the game due to thirst and starvation? Perhaps. Amira charged down towards the other guild with members of her own guild following her as she used her gaunlets to literally smash in the faces of those blocking the river. Break noses, snapping necks, and not caring who saw her or how many fell, they woman was clearly out for blood.

It was then a large, seven-headed hydra popped out of the lake and started attacking the group. Taiho paused looking up...

"The seven headed dragon..."

They had to defeat that... that... thing, some how. Taiho quickly commanded her forces and Amira's guild members charged at the beast but to no avail. The seven headed hydra was a strong and powerful beast but still they knew they had to gain access to the river once more. That's when Taiho got an idea.

" Hey dragon's breath! Yeah you! The ugliest of the seven! You smell like necromancer's butt!"

She teased one of the hydra's heads into following her but when it attacked her she quickly evaded it's snapping mouth and sharp jaws. Taiho was fast and agile as she tricked the hydra into wrapping it's necks around it's self into a knot, from there the others proceeded to kill the beast as it had been subdued.

Taiho passed out from exhaustion, running around, dioging the hydra's attacks... everything had taken it's toll on the female guild leader of the Steel Dragon Fists.Amira picked her up calmly, something she wouldn't do for just anyone but she felt a connection to the young woman... like a twist of fate somehow, she slowly brought her back to guild head quarters. Once ther, she proceeded to lay her down in a bed and watched over the beautiful female warrior, she didn't seem hurt but to just be sleeping, Amira smirked.

"You must be Sleeping Beauty or something..Anyways those were some fancy a** moves back there beautiful. One day you gotta show me a thing or two."

Amira joked as she lightly kissed the sleeping woman's lips before sitting down in a chair right next to Taiho's bedside. Why did she kiss her? What was this attraction she was feeling towards her? Amira tried to ignore it. ignore the impulse to wrap her arms around Taiho and never let the strong female warrior go. They were both women, both warriors, Amira respected Taiho... but this feeling was one beyond respect. Beyond Amira's comprehension. Was this love? No, you can't love someone you just met, but there was a definite attraction that she felt towards the other guild leader, one she didn't expect anyone else to understand. Would Taiho understand? Or would she scorn her? Amira wondered if Taiho even felt it when she had just kissed her on the lips.

Unknown to either of them they had been watched on their journey back to the guild hall. A man stood on a cliff in the distance which over looked the hall, his face was covered as he wore a long cloak and spoke to a small group of men behind him.

" So these were the ones who so easily defeated my pet. We shall see how long they last here in Avalon. The game has only begun."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for vivietta

The Girl and the Griffin

Taiho woke up to see Amira in the chair right next to her? Had she been there this whole time? Why? Didn't the woman have her own guild to lead. Taiho spoke softly as she got out the bed.

" Thank you for helping me."
" I owed you one. I mean without you we wouldn't have beaten that seven-headed dragon."

The pale haired woman looked down slightly, so Amira only brought her back because she felt like she owed her something. That was it and nothing more? Why did she feel.... disappointed.

" In any case we can cross the river now, rumor is the goblin king lives in a castle not far from there. He might be the key to finishing this game and finally getting out of here."
" Really?!! than what are we waiting for let's go.'

Amira pretty much yanked Taiho out of bed as she was excited at the possibility of finally being able to leave the virtual world and be with her true family and friends again. Taiho on the other hand was a bit scared by Amira's overzealous attitude and kept protesting.

" Wait! It's not going to be as easy as you think?!"
" How hard can it be? We beat that dragon an old goblin king isn't going to be that much of a challenge! We break in there, beat the lower baddies, bash the goblin king's face in, and we're home free!"
" But... but... what about the strategy challenges?"
"The what?"
"And we're going to need supplies."
" My inventory's full."
" Full of what?! Low level items,. You gotta think things through."
" Pft! You're no fun! This is suppose to be a game!"
" Yeah, one we could both get killed in! For real!"

The two women headed into the nearest town, arguing with one another about the best way to defeat the Goblin King. Little did they know that the Goblin King's spies were watching them from the shadows the entire time. Heading into the shop Taiho couldn't help but shake her head as Amira became like a kid in a candy store at the weapons selection. As for the pale haired woman she bought some rope, a few potions and elixirs, and upgraded her armor. She looked at Amira who frowned while speaking...

" Hey let me borrow some gold?"
" What for? Don't you have any of your own?"
" I wanna upgrade my gauntlets spent all of mine on chocolate."
" That much to revitalize your health bar..."
"Health bar? I just really like chocolate"

Taiho literally facepalmed at this. What was wrong with this woman? She paid to have Amira's gauntlets upgraded.

" You totally owe me.'

Amira smiled and winked at Taiho a bit.

"Thanks"

Taiho blushed slightly. Why the hell was she blushing? She had to admit when Amira was acting all gung-ho and trying to take down the world she was rather attractive. Tone skin, slightly muscular build, and short hair which suited her rather well. Damn it! What was she thinking about? Her mind shouldn't be on such things. They had to defeat the goblin king, and so they left the store and crossed the river starting towards the path to the godlin king's castle they came upon a village. Looking around the entire village looked like they were starving, on their last legs. Taiho approached a small boy who was with his little sister.

" What happened here?'

The boy was scared as he stood protectively in front of his sister.

" The goblin king... he taxes so high that daddy says no one has money for food. If we don't pay him then he starts taking children as slaves. You don't work for the goblin king... do you?"

Taiho shook her head, saddened by the state of the village.

" No... we won't harm you."

Soon the pair heard tax collectors coming around taking taxes from the locals who could barely survive. It was enough to almost bring tears to Taiho's eyes, as for Amira she just looked away and spoke in a straight forward tone to Taiho.

" It's just a game."

The tax collector's came up the children's father who didn't have enough money to pay them so they grabbed the little girl who was clinging on to her brother.

" Then we'll take her as payment!"

Amira then jumped in and punched the tax collector in the face.

" Like hell you will!!!"

Taiho looked over at Amira smiling, happy the young woman was also disgusted by the state that the village was left in.

" What happened to it just being a game?!"
" Shut up!"

The tax collector then took out a whistle and called forth a giant griffin. Looks like it was another beast the pair had to fight. Amira charged right at the beast, punching it did little good. It was then Taiho noticed a long pole leaning up against a building, the item would be perfect as a fighting staff. She picked it up and yelled towards Amira...

" Aim for the head and I'll get the legs!"
"Fine!"

Tahio used the long staff to knock the griffin off balance while Amira finished the beast by landing in a powerful punch with her gauntlets. At the end of the battle the griffin disappeared, the populace cheered for the two young women and the men ran away scared. They were exhausted as hell, thankfully, the local innkeeper was more then willing to put them up. In the room the two women drank some water and ate a bit of bread as Amira spoke.

" You know we still gotta beat this goblin king."
" I know... By the way are you okay? I noticed you kinda snapped when that guy was about to take that little girl. I mean she's not real you know."
" I know, but my memories of what happened to my own little sister are."
" You have a little sister?"
" I 'had' a little sister. Never mind, it's none of your business anyways. Get some sleep."

Tahio laid down in the bed to rest, but her mind kept wondering about things, not the goblin king as much as what could've possibly happened to Amira's little sister?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Bianca Balti

No Time for a Cat Nap

She was gone.. Professor Saito was sitting next to the hospital bed where his only daughter Yuki laid after being in a terrible car crash. She had been unconscious for days and finally the injuries got the best of her and the professor's only daughter had passed on. He was devastated as a small yellow cat jumped up through an open window and onto the professor's lap. Professor Saito had seen the cat before, the same cat use to go by their house and Yuki would feed it from time to time, adopting the stray kitten. The small kitten brought the professor little comfort as he petted her and tears streamed down his eyes.

" My only daughter's dead.... I would give anything to have her back."

The kitten looked up at him and spoke in a small voice:

" Anything?'

The professor looked back at the kitten, surprised to see it talk...

" You... you can talk? Can you bring my daughter back ?"
" I can. But there will be a very large price to pay for such a thing professor and she won't quite be the same."
" I don't care! I'll do anything! Just bring her back to me."

The cat sighed...
" Very well then professor. But remember there will be a price."
With that the kitten jumped onto Yuki's body and glowed brightly, fuzing with the recentely deceased girl. When Yuki woke up she was no longer Yuki anymore, she wasn't even human, she was half-human and half cat. Professor Saito jumped back in disbelief, nearly losing his glasses.

" Y-Y-Yuki"

The blonde cat girl smiled at him brightly:

" You can call me Suki."

Just like that he got his daughter back from death's cold grip and yet in the back of the professor's mind was the cat's warning about a terrible price. Still he hugged her tightly, crying tears of joy, he had his daughter back... sorta.

"Daddy's just happy you're alive."
" Daddy?"

Suki was puzzled a moment but then hugged the man back, meowing slightly.

" Daddy!"

After the doctors came in they were stunned and the professor checked Suki out of the hospital and went home. Upon approaching their house they were stopped by a young boy, the same age as Suki who jumped in front of them waving a long staff around before pointing it at Suki who blinked cluelessly.

"Stop you evil conduit! I can sense a supernatural spirit a mile away!"

The professor waved at the boy.

" Hi Kaito! Suki's returned home from the hospital. Isn't it wonderful?"
" Suki? Isn't your daughter's name Yuki?"
" Why don't you come inside for lunch?"

Kaito shrugged and went inside with the professor and Suki for lunch. As Suki and Kaito sat down at the table Suki could feel the dark haired males eyes staring at her intensely upset to which she just smiled innocently. Suddenly Suki saw something jump in through the window, it was cute little bunny rabbit who she picked up and hugged.

" How cute!"
" Leave Stew alone."
" Stew? What kinda name is that for a pet?"
" Stew as in Rabbit Stew! We're gonna cook him and eat him."
" Noooooo!"

Suki whined and stood protectively in front of the rabbit who ran away towards the kitchen, hopped up on the counter where the professor was and grabbed the box lunches on the table, wrapped them up and carried then out to Suki and Kaito. The boy blinked surprised that his lunch was actually bought to him by a rabbit.

" I didn't know he could do that?"
" Animals can do a lot of things you don't know about."

Suki ate her sushi happily as the rabbit hopped on to her lap.

" Aww... do you wanna be my pet instead of having mean old Kaito try to eat you?"

The rabbit nudged Suki happily and she smiled.

" Okay I'll name you Poppy. Like the flowers outside of our windows."

Kaito sighed rolling his eyes until lightning struck and a dark figure smashed in the door into the happy household.

" I'm here for the conduit"

The professor became angry and began trying to push the figure out only to get smashed into the wall. Suki jumped up upset.

"Daddy!"

She then grew out cat claws and scratched the figure across the face. The figure jumped back and Kaito used his staff and started chanting as the stone of the end of it glowed brightly. The hooded figure's hood came off to reveal a well toned catgirl, who unlike Suki, looked more cat then girl. The cat girl growled fiercely as she fought with Suki. Kaito's spell was just about done.

" Being who's spirit has been corrupted by the abyss. I release you from your spell. Show your true form."

A beam of light came across from Kaito and over to the cat girl, who then changed into a seemingly ordinary whit house cat. Suki blinked curiously and picked up the cat.

" Cutie! I think I'll name you Daisy. You look like a Daisy

Kaito sighed.

"You're not taking this seriously Suki. Don't you realize these guys will continue to come after you. You are the 'Conduit'."

Suki blinked cluelessly. 'Conduit', what did he mean by that?

" You're not eating Daisy either you pet eater."
" You're missing the point!"

Kaito sighed..

"Let's get the professor in bed"
" Okay"

The pair of teenagers put Suki's dad in bed. What did it mean to be 'The Conduit"? Suki had no idea nor did she know about the warning her father received on her coming to be into this world. Her pets beside her she smiled lightly as she was sitting down next to her father and holding his hand gently.

" Kaito, I'm not the 'conduit'. I'm just Suki."

She smiled and Kaito sighed shaking his head gently.

" I guess now's not the time to be explaining this. But you should know that your very existence puts not just yourself but everyone else around you in danger, including your father. You are a creature which should not exist."

" But I do exist. I don't intend to stop. How do you know all of this in the first place."

" My full name is Kaito Shenlong Morningstar. I am the direct descendant of Rei Shenlong Morningstar, the man who first crafted the Chronicles of Merlot which examine the being known as the conduit. A being which only comes into existence once every thousand years."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Beautiful Insanity

He turned his face away, away from the bright flashes of the cameras, away from the sea of reporters, quietly away. The police sat him in the questioning room after his arrest and the inspector came:

" Devyn Demetrius Demire. After all these years we finally nailed you. Don't deny it! The fingerprints, your DNA. we have all the evidence we need to convict you. You sick deluded, deranged, pervert. What do you have have to say for yourself?"
" Don't call me that.."
"Call you what?"
" Devyn... that's not my name, that's not what I am?"
" Oh, what should I call you.."
' I am the right hand of god, ultimate judgement brought from the divine, the chosen... yes any of these names will do. Devyn... I left that name behind a long time ago."
" Are you serious...?"
" They had to die, I was doing them a favor."
" By slitting the throats of two college girls, burning a family alive, and... my god did you actually dismember someone. What type of damn favor did you think you were doing?! You took away these people's lives."
" Yes... but I saved their souls."

The inspector was stunned, was this kid serious? He certainly seemed to believe his own garbage. He rubbed his temples a bit, trying hard not to just punch Devyn square in the face.

" Fine, have it your way. What's your take on the events? Oh chosen one."

The police inspector was clearly being sarcastic, Devyn looked up, in the far end of the room he saw a woman dressed in white who slowly nodded, it was okay.

" Very well... but can I have a glass of water first. It's a very long story. "

The inspector put a plastic cup full of water in front of Devyn and a pitcher of water on the table. Deyn took a sip of water and looked back at the inspector.

" Tell me... do you believe in angels?"
" I believe in only what I can see..."
" I saw an angel. She was absolutely gorgeous with a voice sweeter then any I ever heard, her name was Alyssa. She had long black hair, curves in all the right places and rack that was just a handful enough worth squeezing. Damn a man could play with her breasts all ******** day and realize that he's gone to heaven. She's the one who set the score straight."
" Oh? And score would that be?"
" That the world's freaking corrupt. That every ******** person is just looking out for their damn selves and not giving a s**t about anyone else. I did what the ******** I had to in order to survive. I don't deny that."
" Those people were no threat to you Devyn, one of your victims was and eight year old girl. What goddamn threat did cause."
" She sold her soul to the devil in order to get back at the kids mocking her at school. Didn't you see the voodoo dolls in her room. She was wicked and almost sold her soul. I saved it.'
" We've linked you to about 13 murder cases so far... Are there any more?"
" I've saved 47 souls so far..."
" Did you murder them?"
" I gave them redemption. I gave them the light. I gave them the release they needed."
" Where are the bodies?"
" The body is meaningless, a hunk worthless flesh. Their souls are in heaven. That's what matters.'
" You're a sicko kid."
" Oh? Am I? Mister cheats on his wife with a prostitute gets her pregnant and then pushes her down the stairs intentionally so that she miscarries the baby. You're sicker then I am..."
" How...?"
" Alyssa told me."
' She's here?"
" She's looking right at us."

Devyn pointed in a corner of the room where he saw Alyssa but the inspector saw absolutely no one there, the inspector was sweating bullets. How the hell did this freaking guy know about Alice?

" There's no one here except us, and the two police officers at the door."
" You're wrong.."
" I'm not."
" I wonder what your wife would say if she knew you slept with some dirty skank for kicks?"
" Shut the ******** up. We're done here. Just so you know we're going to push for the death penalty."
" If you say so inspector James..."

The inspector left, Devyn was escorted into a cell to wait for his court date. He was deemed as being too dangerous to have a cell mate as he started singing to himself.

"You corner me to say
Oh, how can you live this way?
You think that I'm wrong in my pride.
But let me tell you I'm justified."

Lights went out and soon the next day came. Deklan, had just gotten back from his tour with the army went to go see his old friend Devyn after knocking on the door to surprise his friend he was greeted by Natalie who was crying and immediately hugged him explaining that Devyn was arrested for murder. Deklan blinked, he never thought that Devyn would seriously murder anyone, sure he rambled on a lot but that was just his way of looking at things... Right? Deklan not knowing what else to to do hugged Natalie, trying to comfort her.

" It'll be okay. You know Devyn, he has his own way of doing things but taht doesn't mean he would ever intentionally hurt anyone. He's just different is all.. they don't understand."
" They have evidence..."

Deklan was quiet as a police officer pulled up to the house to talk to them.

'" Excuse me but have either of you seen Devyn Demetrius Demire?

Natalie who was leaning on Deklan and sniffling spoke up.

" What are you asking us for? He was recently arrested and is currently awaiting trial."
" Not anymore miss... he wasn't in his cell this morning. We have reason to believe he escaped"
" Escaped?"

The rest of the day the police spent talking to different people who knew Deklan. By the time inspector James returned home he was exhausted. He called out to his wife and teenage daughter after he entered the house but there was no answer... the house was strangely quiet and the man had no idea what to make of it. Heading towards the bathroom he felt what felt like the point of a sharp knife was at his back as he heard a familiar voice, that which belonged to Devyn.

" The wicked will be punished... by the hands of the new god. "

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Pyscho Ice

Syndicate's Turmoil

It was just suppose to be a job like any other job, or at least so Céa thought as he was by himself trying to take down some crooked owners of the sleezy night club " Beautiful Buns". The drug deals that had been going on here, he almost had just enough evidence to take them down. Well... almost, if he ever got out of here alive that is. He had already taken down three of the goons when one of the struck him behind with a crowbar landing Céa on the floor and shoving him towards a seeming tall and intimidating figure. He heard one of the mobsters yell out: "Take care of that damned Mesmur! He's been getting under our skin too long."

As Céa looked up at the man he remembered him, even if the man didn't know who he was there was no way Céa would ever forget his old partner Lonny. There was no time to really talk, Lonny was loading a gun about ready to shoot him dead. Céa rolled over to the side to avoid the bullet as Lonny fired. He then spoke out loud...

" Alex... why are you doing this?"

Alex was Lonny's real name, very few people knew it. His mother, god rest her soul, his a** wipe of a father, and Céa his old partner who once confessed to being in love with him. A whirlwind of emotions hit Lonny who was shocked a few moments.

" Céa? Get the hell outta here and don't come back?"
" Lonny.. what's going on? You're with the mob now?"
" I was always with them, I just didn't know it. Get the ******** outta here and don't come back or I'll blow your brains out."

As Lonny called in his goons to leave Céa alone the mesmur was confused. Lonny? Why did it have to be Lonny. The only man he ever loved was now his enemy. Céa grunted his teeth and stomped down on the ground in an angry tantrum.

" I'll find out what's happened to you Alex! Mark my words! You'll see! This isn't you! This isn't who you are!!!"

After they left Céa knew what he had to do, he had to take things into his own hands and go undercover. That night the mesmur dyed his hair black and got some green contact lenses. Sure he could've used illusions to mask his appearance but this way he was much less likely to get headaches. Tonight wouldn't be a good night to begin his plan, it would be too suspicious, so he would wait a few nights, and go to a different club ran by the mafia across town which was called ' The Boom Boom Room' for obvious reasons. It's where someone went when they wanted to get laid. He spoke a to another contact in the mafia, an undercover agent named Dracon who told him that on Friday night he would introduce him to Nash, the recruiter for the mafia.

It would go well, he hoped, he didn't tell anyone at the force what he was up to, if he did it would only head back to Lonny, the crooked cop who got promoted. Besides this was personal, Céa had to save Lonny from himself. He meet up with Dracon at the club, which was filled with scantily clad men and women each trying to hook-up with someone for the night but Céa didn't pay much attention to the clubs patrons, he had work to do. Dracon guided him in the back to meet with Nash and what they saw almost made the young mesmur blow his cover. It was Lonny's lips pressed against those of another young man while embracing him. So was that why Lonny turned crooked? Love?

Céa could feel his heart shatter into millions of pieces with nothing but shards of glass left. He loved Lonny, more then he had ever loved anyone before... but what was that saying ' If you love someone let them go?' But the mesmur didn't want to let go of Lonny, not now, not ever. Then again this Nash guy could just be using Lonny as a patsy. Céa would find out, that moment he decided that if Nash really loved Lonny he would back off, but if he was using him... there would be all hell to pay.

Dracon then introduced Céa to Nash as being Savio, a new recruit. Nash nodded and then decided that ' Savio' should join Lonny helping with security with a shipment of drugs they had coming in. Céa nodded and followed Lonny as he gestured for the mesmur to follow him. Once the two were alone Lonny turned to him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here Céa? "
" Helping you out. So Nash... that's the reason you joined up with the mafia."
" It's none of your goddamn business, besides at least he doesn't ' kiss and run' "
" Look if he actually cares about you then I'll back off but keep in mind, he's still a criminal. You can't trust him."
" I can't trust either... you wouldn't understand."
" What wouldn't I understand?"
" Forget about it."

The two became quite as they approached the shipping harbor, met up with a business partner and as they inspected the merchandise Lonny tasted some, to Céa's surprise. Had he become a drug addict on top of everything else? Lonny looked over at the business partner.

" What the ******** is this? This s**t's so diluted I might as well be drinking water. We're not paying you a dime."

The other gang then drew out their guns and started shooting at the duo who shot back skillfully. Unfortunately, Lonny was hit in the shoulder but Céa managed to sneak him into the car behind the warehouse and drive away to the hospital. Lonny became unconscious, he was laying in the hospital bed resting with Céa sitting right next to him, when Nash came in.

" How is he?"
" He's weak but he'll recover"
' Such a shame. He was a pretty toy but I was getting bored with him. I was kinda hoping you would replace him instead."

As Nash placed a hand on Céa's leg the young mesmur realized that Nash didn't love Lonny at all, he was nothing but 'a toy' to him. Anger filled his eyes and took every last ounce of willpower he had not to knock the young man out. He didn't like people playing with Lonny but Nash had his guards with him. Céa quickly stood up and turned his back to Nash.

" I think you better leave."

With that Nash left the room, Céa looked outside the hospital window, he never wanted a cigarette so bad in his life. Even when Lonny woke up if Céa told him about Nash he doubted that he would believe him, and yet at the same time he didn't want his former partner getting hurt. Even if he was a crooked cop turned drug addict. He saw the many lights of the city, the wealthy skyscrapers and low dirty slums, a city of dreams... and one of nightmares as well. Céa sighed a bit while having his hand rest up upon the glass while frowning...

" Damn this city..."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Commission for Solztize

The Silver Lining

In her dreams she replayed the battle over and over again, it was a colossal sight which would've made even the gods tremble had they seen the Black Dragon Queen and the White Dragon king battling high in the mountains with their armies behind them until he managed to get in a lucky shot tripping the Black Dragon Queen causing her to fall as her enemy held a blade at her neck, forcing her to surrender to his will. Looking down Lucia made but one simple plea towards her enemy:

" Spare my people"

But Damien smiled at her as he order the execution of all of Lucia's forces and had their heads placed upon pikes around his castle, a sign to his enemies that he was not one to be messed with. Lucia herself was cast in chains and forced to serve as Damien's personal servant, a trophy for his victory. Lucia knew she should hate him, part of her did, but an even greater part of pitied him. For a man without mercy was one without a heart, but no one was born that way or became that way by accident.

She had been crying in her cell for hours, not for herself but for her men who were ruthlessly slaughtered and the families they left behind. She looked past the bars and towards the bright stars in the night sky, remembering her mother who had at one point in time told her that everyone had goodness somewhere in their hearts, if someone was courageous and kind enough then they would be able to bring it out. Lucia bowed her head slightly in prayer to the stars...

" Please help me melt the ice around King Damien's heart"

Curling up in the corner she doubted that she would get much sleep, starting tomorrow she would have to serve Damien hand and foot. The next day the chores were harsh but not nearly as harsh as the taunting words and beatings with a cane that the king so enjoyed giving her. She was treated far worse then the servants, after all she was a slave, one of the king's advisors even offered the king a large sum of money if he allowed him to sleep with Lucia, to the Black Dragon Queen's surprise and relief the king refused. At least her virginity was still in tact, that and her pride were the only two things the former noble queen had left in the world. After scrubbing the halls with a toothbrush some of the servants came up to her and offered to bandage her back which was bleeding badly due to the many beatings she had taken that day.

The former queen's back stung badly, part of her thought that perhaps the king was just wanteing to kill her slowly by making her bleed to death on the floor. As the maids offered to clean her injuries and bandage her back, Lucia did not refuse, it was nice to find some people with kindness in their hearts who took pity on her wretched situation. In the distance was an opening to the garden she saw King Damien walking through it and he picked up a small baby bird who had fallen out of it's nest and spoke gently to it. This shocked the queen, how could a man who killed her men without mercy and enslaved herself ever be kind to any sort of living creature but in that moment he was. She listened in, trying to make sure the king didn't see her as he spoke to the tiny baby bird.

" Hello little one, were you left behind too. It's okay I know what it's like to be abandoned... Let's see if I can find some food for you."

He then picked up the baby bird, clearly intent on helping nurse the injured creature back to health, and walked off, not knowing that Lucia had seen the whole thing. The former queen was in shock as she paused before she spoke to the servant girls.

" What does he mean by abandoned like him?"

The girls looked at each other and then at Lucia.

" You mean you don't know? King Damien was the b*****d child between the former king and a girl from a high class family. Upon his birth his father refused to have anything to do with him or his mother ... she felt so much shame that she shortly killed herself. Her family, didn't know who the father was and saw Damien as a disgrace. So he was given up to an orphanage where he grew up, it was only on the former king's deathbed that he ever acknowledged Damien's existence and the royal advisors sought him out. Most of his life he had been abandoned and alone."
" How do you know all of this?"
" All the servants know but no one dares to bring it up though. The king is clearly bitter about it."
" Or... just lonely."

The maids shrugged and helped Lucia up after she had finished her chores. Throughout the night she still had many errands to do, it seemed like she would never get any sleep, but she did not forget what the servant girls told her about King Damien. Their words rolled over in her mind over and over again to the point where she almost pitied him. There was a lightning storm outside and she passed the king's bed chambers, but then turned around to peek inside. There was King Damien, sleeping but turning around restlessly... his words were mumbled in his sleep.

" Why...? don't go... don't leave me."

She paused figuring that he must be having nightmares, wondering if somehow she could help Lucia slowly entered the bedchamber and wrapped her arms around Damien and spoke softly to him, as one would speak to a child. He never had anyone who cared about him, Damien had been tossed around and treated as a chore by both of his parents. The servants and advisors only saw him as a king and not as person. Lucia was different, she could see past that, she knew what he needed holding him tenderly.

" I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving. I'm right here Damien."

His eyes still closed he curled up to her as he calmed down, it was the best night's sleep he ever got.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff