Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a character.
        all of it belongs to specifics.
        so dont' steal any concepts of this character ; this includes personality, graphics, history.
        if i see these stuff elsewhere, i'll whack you.

roleplay is ever after
        cat credited to zfk
        based off the character of the cheshire cat
        colors are from colourlovers.com, "cheshire cat"

███████████████ #384045 #384045 #384045
        ███████████████ #212121 #212121 #212121
        ███████████████ #B3B2AD #B3B2AD #B3B2AD
        ███████████████ #705B4C #705B4C #705B4C
        ███████████████ #0B4B4D #0B4B4D #0B4B4D
        ███████████████ #EE824F #EE824F #EE824F
User Image

OH LOOK THE WORLD'S FIRST VANISHING ACTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, HE CAN TURN INTO A CAT!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GATHER ROUND AND ROUND TO SEE WHAT'S IN STORExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ASSURE YOU, THIS TALE OF THE CAT WON'T BE A BORExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ME0W
cats, i love cats
in fact i'm one myself.

User Image

you know you're a cat
                                  when your name is chester shire, because that's me, all glorious as can be
                                  you know you're a male
                                  you know you can't do magic
                                  and you know you can speak to animals

iknowi'mchesterbecauseiamhim
                                i ' v e k n o w n f o r 2 5 y e a r s b e c a u s e i a m h i m
                                januaryfirstsaywhaaaaat?
                                then bam.

i'm no longer chesterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i am then ianjacknicholasroryaaidenmikhailsotheanythingelsexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
magical right?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
those are just a handful of fake aliases i usexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
well i can't do magic.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i can shapeshift, or can i?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i can communicate to fenrir the fox, or can i?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i can.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or i can't.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
please choose one and stick with itxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it gets tiring having to change my identity for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and then disappear off without you knowingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( i guess that can be quite magical too )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

I MET A WIZARD ONCE, OH HO HO HO!
                            he was as magical as magical could be, as old as old could be
                            i saw him walking down the lovely road of the yellow brick road
                            his name was the wizard of oz, and said "a wish to you for free!"
                            i contemplated on the matter, 'til my brains infested with mold
                            and decided, i cat i shall be, a cat whom will always be me, me!
                            because you see it's been my lifelong ambition to be a cute feline.
                            the wizard was able to grant my request, and he threw his magic
                            on me, and i began to shine~
                            and the rest is history
                            although i do have many more exciting prospects to share about my life.
                            ( my nine lives to be exact, having lived through 4 of them already )

xxxxxxxxxxxI LIKE MAGIC, AS YOU CAN SEE
sadly i can't do much magic myself, except the ones i've listed below:

turn into a cat ( duh )
telepathically communicate with fenrir ( duh )
disappear into thin air ( duh )
talk to common animals while i'm human ( not duh )

well i like to talk to dogs (hate em though)
cats, mice (i don't eat them, we converse)
and your lovely ugly raven/seagull/boring bird animal
to put in short, i can talk to common animals.
all you'll hear is stupid blabbering animal talk like
" cawk cawk cawk "
and might mistake it for some dirty repetition of a dirty word.

but other than that, no magic
can teach you, know all the concepts
but can't practice.
or cast a measly spell.

bah humbug to that.
User Image

oh i'm just a TRICK OF MINDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATIONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOLLECTION OF YOUR MEMORY
                  you've probably seen me before,
                  whether it was
                  one hour
                  one day
                  one week
                  one year one life.
                  i appear everywhere quite honestly.
                  then i appear nowhere everywhere quite honestly.
                  sometimes i don't even know where i am at.
                  but i like to appear to people under a different
                  name, guise, age, status, etc. etc.
                  i'm just able to get away with it easily,
                  despite the fact i always look the same,
                  whether i'm a cat or a male person.
                  oh but mr. ches, how do you do it?
                  ( oh shut up with that stupid little cutesy voice )

AFTER YEARS OF RUNNING AWAY FROM LITTLE GIRLS, I CAN NOW DISAPPEAR WITH A BLINK OF AN EYE!xxxxxxxx
i can't stand cute girls, batting their eyes at youxxxxxxxx
i can't stand queen jane, disappearing off into the world without an ideaxxxxxxxx
wont do anything about it of course, politics suckxxxxxxxx
seriously who wants to sit at a table talking and talking about boring stuff?
i hate politics

HxxxxxxAxxxxxxTxxxxxxE

then you get to hear the boring people do some boring bitching
                          moaning
                          groaning
                          whining
                          blah blah blah
                          this is why i left politics to become a roaming vagabond
                          oh yes, i was a politican once!
                          although i do have to say there's things different nowadays,
                          I DONT CARE ABOUT THEM ANYMORE
                          i promise to stay completely blind to the fact that politics
                          are a concern to other people, that apparently some others
                          need to live, breathe, drink, eat, feed, bathe it, act like it's some
                          cute little baby when it should be some stupid monster and -

YOU GET THE IDEA.

if politics have taught me one thing > > > > > > > > > > > > > > save your own hide
                              broooooooootal, isn't it.

well when i was, a young boy
                                  xxxxxxxxxxmy father, took me into the city VILLAGE ACTUALLY
                                  xxto see a city hall meeting

oh ho ho ho, i'm quite amazing, yes that's how i was made
                                  changing the lyrics to the song called "the black parade"
                                  you see i know quite a lot about your world,
                                  having met the lovelyxxxxxxEVAN APHTER when he dreamed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxever since then, i've known quite a lot about earth.
                                    User Image

THE FUTURE
                        i'm not from there but i know every crook, nanny, pipe, building
                        and so on and so forth.

xxxxxxxxi solemnly swear i am not from the future
                        but i do solemnly swear if you give me delicious cat food, i will show you around the future
                        but i can't
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE PEOPLE THERE HATE ME
                        STILL GO THERE THOUGH

i sorta caused a riot there one day
                                    i remember, on the eve of the 32nd of mayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( d o e s n ' t m a k e s e n s e ? t o o b a d )
                                    drinking drinking down drinks, drinking 'til i could no more
                                    i swiveled around the room, trying to keep my feet on the floor
                                    sadly i smashed windows, doors, and even the outside road too
                                    and covered half a block in that white nasty a** glue

lesson learned? i think so.
                                    i can't hold my liquor
                                    D:<xxxxxxxxxANGRY FACExxxxI PASS OUT AFTER 4 SHOTS, NO MATTER THE DRINK
                                    i think i can see the future when i drink, which is why i drink and like to drink but i swear i'm not an alcoholic or anything. only when i get a chance to find a bar or a tavern will i fancy going up to the counter and asking for a nice butterbeer or a firewhiskey, even though they don't sell those weird harry potter drinks in any bar i've come across. i just ask in the case that they do, and if they don't, i drink something else. but so far all of my premonitions have proved to be false, but i'm fully convinced i will be able to view events upcoming.

I LIKE TO SAY MEOW
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhen i can't drink / when i'm angry
                            xxxx"
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxi always have a repulsive need to be more than human - david bowie
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"'
                            luckily, being a cat shape-shifter already makes me something like that.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

AMBIDEXTROUS
deceptive or hypocritical.
AMBIGUOUS
of doubtful or uncertain nature;
difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify.

IRREGULAR
not conforming to established rules,
customs, etiquette, morality, etc.

NOTORIOUS
publicly or generally known,
as for a particular trait

PROUD
feeling or showing justifiable self-respect
SELF-SERVING
preoccupied with one's own interests, often
disregarding the truth or the interests, well-being, etc., of others

UNRELIABLE
not to be relied or
depended on.

VAGUE
indefinite or indistinct in nature or character,
as ideas or feelings

WHIMSICAL
of the nature of or proceeding from whimsy,
as thoughts or actions

HYPOTHETICALS ARE ABSOLUTELY DOWNRIGHT STUPID
                                        how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
                                        WHO CARES ABOUT WOOD CHUCKING IF THEY CAN WOOD CHUCK!
                                        how many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
                                        how many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?
                                        I ALSO HATE TONGUE TWISTERS, THEY GET MY TONGUE UP IN A TWIST!
                                        hypothetically, if we were sitting in a room stuck with nothing but a what would-
                                        hypothetically, if we were sitting in a room stuck with nothing but a what would-
                                        WHO CARES IF SHELLY SELLS SEASHELLS BY THE SEASHORE?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHOLD!
                                        i feel a haiku coming on.

i am not a gay
          i do not sparkle brightly
          why do you think this?

xxxxxxxxxxi don't really like haikus either!
    my dear reader,
    i'm quite unsure how you came up with that.

s u c h a n a c c u s a t i o n !

i have absolutely no preference, i have
        no clue what love is.
        what is love?
        don't go bursting out into song, please.

standards? standards?
              of course i have some sort of standard to what i'm looking for
              it's not like they're absolutely hard to live up to, it's simply that i haven't
              found the "one" i'm looking for, and admittedly i have to find someone who
              can deal with my constant disappearances, just like houdini would with his
              wife, y'know? it's a wonder how exactly she did it - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6 feetgreen eyesbrown tidy styled back slicked haircasual lazy walkingsimple clothing with simple color

oh wait, i just described myself!'
                          teehehehehehe
                          teehehehehe
                          teehehehe
                          teehehe
                          teehe
                          tee

love you all.

oh no no no no!
you figured out my big secret.
i'm in love with myself.
and that's quite not narcissistic at all,
i'm in love with myself.
because if you don't love yourself, then
i'm in love with myself.
how can you stand living in this world
i'm in love with myself.
if you disown your existence by not loving it?
i'm in love with myself.
( of course there's always just acknowledging
i'm in love with myself.
it, but that makes everyone a bum )
User Image
          how absolutely magical these things are
                water and the
                universe collapsing on itself

*xxxxxxxxjust joking!
          just joking! HAHAHAHA look at me LAUGH !

xxxxohthelovesofmylife ====
      x( other than myself ! )
      cat named friend
      a pouch that has no end
      random tools for pulling out the punches
      being able to eat down all of my lunches

one day
              i'll go up to you and
              and tell you "i think
              you're absolutely wonderful,
              and if you were any
              more absolutely wonderful,
              i'd just barf on myself at how
              delightfully wonderfulyou are!
              if i were you, i'd try and get rid
              of all this wonderful."
              because these are the sort of
              things i like to say.

ONE DAYxxxxxxxxxxxxI'LL JUST TELL YOU
          "everything i have said up to this point is a complete lie! i am a liar!
          a dirty stinking liar! do not believe a single word i have just said!"

but while in the process of saying i'm a liar, i could very well be lying. but in that process of lying that i am a liar, i will be lying about my current status of being a liar. while you're busy getting befuddled up in this all, i will mischievously disappear, leaving you
          xxxxxxCONFUSED ~*~*~*~
          BECAUSExxxxxxT H A T ' SxxxxxWHATxxxxxxI - I - IxxxxxxDO
          xxxxxxxand the truth of it all is that i could be telling the whole truth, but you will never know
          xxxxxxxxxxxjust because i told one lie that does not tarnish my reputation as a truth teller. everyone lies.

mindFCUKed?xxxxxxxxxO H S H * T
          I THINK NOT.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          I THINK NOTT.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          I THINK NAUGHT.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsigned forever yours faithfully,
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchester felix shire
                hate, hugs, and love to all ☺
            OHCHESTER!
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat do i think about the rest?
            well let's see, first of all, i'll have to put them show them at their best
            i'll measure, seeing as how i have some past with every single one,
            and to start is the very first, and work your way down 'til you're done.

User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/2bmrrdc][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2e0o20k.png[/IMG]

User Image User Image User Image
            NAME HERE I THINK YOU'RE
            USERNAME
            an interesting blurb about the person, or not very interesting at all,
            depending on whether or not you've actually made some sort of impact on chester's
            mind. if you have, then he'll share his story about you to the world. if not
            then well he'll probably just use his colorful vocabulary to describe how much you suck.
            sounds fun, doesn't it? not really. it really isn't.

the non-truthful truth about you
User Image

ENGRID WICKER I THINK YOU'RE
ANTISTASIA
boring boring boring. yet i still tend to visit her, why is this?
it certainly isn't because she's the most lively person i've ever met, and it certainly isn't because
i'm attracted to her dishwasher and dust smells. maybe deep down inside, i feel joy giving her
information about the world outside her little window, although my sometimes my information
extends to how the waterfall falls up instead of down, or how there are more ants on the sidewalk
than usual. whatever it may be, she seems to always be excited when i come around. you,
engrid, needs a better life. even if it is quite impossible with a sister who has a nasty temper
and wants to kill you when she gets the chance. oh how i love dysfunctional families.

get a life.
in a positive way, of course.

LEROY DE ROSIA I THINK YOU'RE
C - CANDIFIED SCIENCE
the first time i met leroy was from the behind. naturally, he looked
like an oversized fish, so naturally, i would want to eat him. turns out it was a merman, and a
snarky one at that. his reaction wasn't anything short of any other person's reaction to if someone
tried to eat them- he stated yelling, shouting, all that stuff. frankly, it was quite
boring so i decided to leave and catch ACTUAL fish, only to see he was doing the exact same.
he yelled at me again for stealing his fish. your fish? i eat those fish. let's just say someone
took quite a beating that day and we have a tendency to avoid each other whenever
we see each other (although i did trip him once in the marketplace)

fish-stealer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MANUEL O'REINN I THINK YOU'RE
MAESTRIE
magic boy, right? or rather magic boy who can't really do any magic,
but somehow people seem to call him a "mage". who in the right mind gives someone
a title that they can't even live up to? frustrating, yes. useful? no way. there's no chance that
i'd ever go to this pompous boy. beside, i know of his huge love for the queen. there ain't no way you're
going to be able to survive in the world of politics if you can't even cast any sort of magic, especially with the sort of
things that go on in there. i actually saw an reenactment of the julius caesar's death scene
happen within the halls of the castle, it had everything, the swarm of people, the "et tu"...
sad that the scene was portrayed with actual emotions, so one of the politicans died. but that's a cautionary tale-
if you can't defend yourself, don't expect to find yourself sitting next to the queen.
well, at least you have money.

what can he do?
i don't know. i don't care.

ELPHABA WICKER I THINK YOU'RE
[.RAVENA.]
so this is the famed sister of engrid wicker, isn't it?
this woman found me talking to her dear sister one day, i was sitting on the window
talking about how, that day, queen geneva jane had decided to drink her tea when it was
2 degrees below the normal temperature the tea was served. it was a quite odd fact and somehow
engrid thrived off of that. but elphaba, certainly did not. she barged into the room (rude! even
if you are keeping your sister locked up, you should still knock, it's common courtesy) and
saw me. and then threw a spell that intentionally made to burn off all of my fur. thanks for the great
first impression, elphaba. with your name, i thought you'd start singing "defying gravity", not
try to kill me! now for the sake of getting you angry, i just come around the house more
often, because i know whenever you throw a spell at me, i'll be able to dodge it.

grumpy? i think so.

LEVINE BAMBI PEMBROKE I THINK YOU'RE
I P E T R U S H K A
it's been quite a while, since i've visited the traveling caravan, hasn't it?
well you can thank this boy's lovely family for doing that- how could they ever blame me, chester
for something i helped them out with a long time ago? i mean if it wasn't for me, they wouldn't
even be around to be bickering at me. it's only fair that i come back in 10 years time, demanding
pay even though i hadn't originally asked for it. hey, i'm not in financial debt, i just want gold.
shoot me for wanting that eccentric new pumpkin carriage i saw in the marketplace.
well it turns out they were going to shank me if i didn't leave, and threatened to do so if i ever came back.
and bless this naive kid's soul, he told me he'd pay back what he said was a 'debt', and since them
i've been appearing to him secretly, and in exchange, he gives me the money i rightfully deserve.

money? hell yes. note to self:
make sure to send a christmas card as a thanks.

User Image

EMILY WILLAMSTON I THINK YOU'RE
RURUKA
i wish this girl didn't fall out of the sky. even more so,
i wish this girl didn't fall out of the sky then fall on my tail. i told her to bug off,
being pissed and all, because most normal people do get pissed when others end
up smashing your most sensitive body part with their own butt. as a result, she started
bombarding me with pleas of forgiveness, all that sorts. then she stopped, realizing
that i was a talking cat! oh ho, like you haven't seen a talking cat in all of your life? (well
i'm guessing she didn't because she wouldn't have looked like she stepped in dog s**t)
i told her off, she cried. oh man, i can't deal with this sort of stuff. so the most sensible
thing was to disappear. it would make the whole situation a lot less awkward for me.

don't start crying,
otherwise noah's ark won't stand a chance.

CHRISTOPHER PITT I THINK YOU'RE
A PET DINO
what is a celebrity child doing here? did angelina jolie send him here to promote her new
movie beyond the boundaries of earth, even into a land like everland? i don't
think we even have movie theaters, so whatever this kid is doing here is useless. except...
i think it would be quite fun to have connections to vanity fair's most beautiful woman in the
world. because quite frankly, she needs to be taken down. earth woman cannot compare to
the wonders of the woman here in everland. (no personal hatred to you jolie! love you!)

useful, for the time being.

MINAMI PARK I THINK YOU'RE
XO___BABYSCOPE
can't she power an electrical planet with her smiles
and optimism alone? i can't really say as i haven't really ever met her, but i hope i'm
not offered any sort of candies or sweets or whatever this girl has lurking within her pockets.
there's a lack of dentists in everland and i for one, do not want to resort to cruel methods just
to keep my teeth bright and shiny. so i'm sorry girl, but i have a huge urge to burst your bubble.
i don't think it's humane for someone to be so awfully happy and cute, and knowing you, you're
supposed to be filed under the "humane" category. i think you should meet up with bambi.

something's wrong with this girl.

LEONARDO DOMINGUEZ I THINK YOU'RE
RAININGFLAMES____XX
one reason why i hate the fact that earth teens have fallen out from the sky:
they all seem to want to find me.
this is not flattering at all. would you feel flattered if people wanted to find you and probably
gawk at you like you were a painting put up in the louvre? (i do not want to see how it feels
to be the mona lisa, poor woman sitting there just smiling as thousands of people walk by)
not only that, is that next thing you know, they'll go back to earth, holding me by my neck and
screaming to everyone "oh look, oh look, i have a talking cat here!" i've gone through that
situation before, and it's no fun. so please please, stay away from me, my anonymous, much
unneeded fan.

not interested in paparazzi, thank you very much.

NATSUMI SORUE I THINK YOU'RE
ALPHAGIRL101
this girl seems to be serving a full course of hate, destroy, and bitchyness! she loves to ride the "i love me" train all day
long and doesn't think twice about bending down to a pool, not to get a drink of water,
but to stare at her reflection. oh, i swear it's more fun to think of the plenty of ways
this girl is full of herself than to actually make fun of her. do i hate her? oh ho ho ho,
no i don't. i wouldn't mind placing her, madame, and elphaba in one room just to see how
they'd duke it all out. maybe they'd become bffls, the kinds that would plot evil sorts of things.
or maybe they'd hate each other because they'd find one another to be threatening to their
own self-loving, world conquering goals. or whatever goes through mean people's heads these
days.

highly amusing, but other than that, a bore.
User Image

GENEVA JANE I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
haha. haha. i've got dirty on youuu! of course
it's really of no concern to me, but if i were to let it slip that a certain someone
had a certain someone for a certain relationship, then how would everyone react?
well i think i'd definitely be the first to die, so i guess it's best not to post it all over
the streets of everland (or forests, or water, whatever you can post things over)
but hey, can i put in a request to our beloved queen? it's not very safe for a cat
like me to be walking the streets when your disappearances go public- they tend
to not care about cats and tend to want to almost kill them. i almost lost a life
this one time! so for the sake of my life, stay in the castle please.

do i like you? sort of, but not really.

MR. MAYBE I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
oh, you think i sparkle? mr. maybe could easily light up a
stadium. he sweats sparkles. barfs sparkles. it's nasty, i think his body is made up
of sparkles. you know maybe, you could die if you don't have any blood in your body,
i think you should check that up, along with your magical abilities. OH BURN. mr. maybe
is quite possibly the easiest person to make fun of; he lights up like the fourth of july
every time i compare him to the wizard of oz!

fun guy. as in fun to make fun of.

MADAME I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
oh, this woman. she's a cautionary tale of how absolutely amazing
i am at telling the future. i met her when she was just a young girl,
at the everland castle with her own parents (what indeed happened to them anyway?)
i had this vibe going on- "oh look, she's going to grow up to be a hurricane of evil!"
i didn't say anything about it though because what sort of parents want to hear about
their child becoming someone who could be the destruction of everland and become
supreme ruler of the universe, or whatever goals madame has set for herself? i for one, was not interested to see their
reaction, but i do have to say, i'm proud of myself for being able to call this one out.
so kudos to myself.

evil. of course you're evil though.

JOHNNY BOY I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
johnny boy is my drinking buddy, through and through. but good
god, i hate him when i'm not in a bar. who really thinks they can get through life and solve
all their problems with singing? johnny. and to add onto it, all these animals come around
when he starts busting out into song as well. although i do sometimes fancy myself to eating
a bird or just meowing at it. but i still have to hold a shot in my hand to manage not clawing
this man's face out. that and a banjo. it's fun to play along to songs when you're drinking.

hate? love? love-hate. good job johnny boy.

RIVER AND RAIN I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
i have a million problems, and these two ain't one (or two) of 'em
silly girls with silly toys, i don't even understand why madame is teaching you two magic.
i mean if you're going to be stumped with something as badly made up as "hey, i heard that
there's a rare trinket down in the bottom of that lake" or "if you use a jabberwocky to clear out
all the mice, it'll be 100% guarantee", i don't understand how you'll be able to become the
most evilest woman's most successful apprentices. it's a wonder. oh well, have fun with your lost causes madame,
while i have fun screwing with their minds~

dumb, dumber, and both of them are the dumbest.

FENRIR I THINK YOU'RE
NPCED
there's this sort of thing that only talking animals can share.
first of all, we have a telepathic link, oh how amazing is that? we get to hear each other's
thoughts whenever we allow ourselves to, and talk to each other whenever we want. after
a while it's inevitable that you grow well known with the person whom you share a link with.
it's not just that- who knew that fenrir used to be a human? well i did. it's the terrible truth that rather than being enchanted,
fenrir was cursed. but have no fear fenrir, we were companions before,
and we'll be companions forever, human, animal, alien or not! well at least until we die.

bromance, no homo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces