Welcome to Gaia! ::

#3A5510
#9FE346
#6F90C6
In the day ☀, the scent of t e n d e r ϸαʂʂɩσɳ
La MagaAt n i g h t, the ✦ shining of l o v e ღ
Pioggia Principessa It's a world that no one knows of.
Weaving the twilightI know that someday it will come while
S l o w l y turning her arms I ' m being held i n your
She stops time with her sweet kiss strong arms
This is where the princess lives.
User ImagexxxxxOerba Dia Vanille
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe XIII Hero
xxxxxxxxxxxxxStubbornCheerfulCaring
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAge;; 519, physically 19
xxxxxxxxxxxxxColor/s;; #F81B82 #F4ABB2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxDate Reserved;; DATE
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, the name's Oerba Dia Vanille
Though, I do go by Vanille. So, let's talk a little about me...

User Image

I have... 519 ...candles on my cake.

I am...
                                                    Female

Home is where my soul is...
                                                    Final Fantasy XIII

Day in and day out...
                                                    Mage: Ravager / Saboteur / Medic

Weapon of choice...
                                                    Nirvana
                                                    In battle, My weapon is a unique type of rod called the Binding Rod. The Binding Rod's head piece looks like a pair of antlers and the body consists of four long wires with hooks that deal damage to enemies by latching on and pulling, similar to a fishing rod.

Even though I have Nirvana to physically attack people, I'm mostly a magic user. I concentrate in battle on casting spells of all kinds rather than physically attacking my opponents. I'd rather leave that up to Fang and the others while I support them with spells! We make a better team that way!

Lets see, in terms of attack spells I've got a really wide range. I can use any elemental attack up to the second level (Thundara, Aerora, Watera, ect) and I've got Firaga and Blizzaga as my most powerful elemental spells! I like to think of them as my specialty.

I'm a pretty good Saboteur too. I've got abilities in that job class that can disable almost any monster we come across~ I've also got the skill Death which deals non-elemental magic damage to an enemy and may inflict instant KO. Pretty useful huh?

My true strength though, is my Medic job. I'm a really good healer and since I'm able to take more hits than say, Hope, I'm less likely to be knocked out by powerful attacks. Which means I can focus on healing the other party members instead of worrying about my own health!

Attitude problem...
                                                    Hmm, how I act? Well I'm usually bubbly and cheery and all around happy, caring, considerate and kind. I tend to act innocent and naive and I suppose in some way I am rather naive and have a child-like innocence. But I'm also very mature, even if I don't show it. After all, I am 519 years old. I've lived through a lot and seen a lot. I tend to hide my fears behind my smiles and laughter. If I keep smiling, no one will worry about me, right? When things get too much I'll close my eyes and lose myself in happier days.

I care deeply for Fang and tend to worry about her when we're apart. Really I don't like leaving her side. But don't go thinking that I relay on Fang to protect and that I'm helpless without her! I'm strong on my own, super tough, and shouldn't be taken lightly! Don't you go getting on my bad side, ya'hear!? I can be suuuuper stubborn at times if you push my buttons! I'm smart so don't you question my intelligence just because I act silly and cheery! and I am NOT a little kid! >I

I once asked Fang what she would describe me as. She said I'm careless at times, naive, a crybaby, a scaredy-cat and curious about everything. But that I also laugh a lot and am kind to everyone. I'm not sure what to think of all those things but I do have to agree that I am very curious about everything, I do have a tendency to cry when I get overwhelmed and that I am very much an optimist. When everyone else is despairing and bemoaning hopelessness, I'm trying to stay positive and look on the bright side!

While I may lie to others, I really don't like it. I have guilt issues with doing things that ruin the lives of others. Especially innocents. I feel so terrible about what happened to poor Daj! My guilt issues are probably my biggest weakness; but i try to hide them under my mask of cheery smiles and bubbly personality.

Confessions...
                                                    Spoilers Galore Read at your own risk~ Vanille is a super key character in FFXIII. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Gimme more, gimme more...
                                                    Fang!!

LIKES; List them

Ewwww! No...
                                                    Fal'cie
                                                    DISLIKES; List them

You just gotta know...
                                                    ((ANYTHING ELSE))

I am but a puppet of...

Here's how I like it...
                                                    ((ROLE-PLAYING SAMPLE; Must be a sample as the Chara you are applying for))
User Image

Lord High Magistrate
Gesualdo " G " Durante

Gesualdo had been having a terrible day. He had yelled at the various regional magistrates for their failures to capture the notorious pirate captain Giotto. Then the storm had hit and closed the harbors. If that wasn't bad enough there was lightning with the storm which meant there were probably going to be repairs that needed to be done and damage costs.

By dinner time Gesualdo was in a foul mood. He was eating dinner when the door opened suddenly and the very man he had spent hours planning the capture of raced into the room. Gesualdo was in the middle of taking a drink of wine when Giotto raced at him sword drawn. Gesualdo mentally swore; he had no weapon on him so he couldn't defend himself. "You Scum." He hissed venomously as he slowly stood, his wine glass still in his hand.

Looking over Giotto's shoulder, Gesualdo made eye contact with the men in the doorway. "Drop your weapons and leave us. Have everyone leave the mansion." He looked back at Giotto to see if the order suited him. "Is that acceptable to you, Captain Giotto?" Gesualdo asked with a hint of scorn in his tone.

He took a deep sip of wine, but didn't swallow it. instead he looked over Giotto's shoulder to make sure the men were gone and turned back to Giotto, spitting the wine at the other's face before throwing the glass with the rest of the wine in it at him and jumping to the side; making a dash for the weapons on the floor in the doorway. There was no way he was going to let the vile pirate escape.

I'm at war with the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ cause I
      Ain't never gonna sell my soul
      I've already made up my mind
      No matter what I can't be bought or sold
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Dolce Marcia Bellicoso

User Image

" C'mon, keep to the beat! "

✘ Nicknames → Dolce, Marcia, March
          ✘ Age → 19
          ✘ Gender → Female silly!
          ✘ Race → Human
          ✘ Eye Color → Blue
          ✘ Hair Color → Blue
          ✘ Dressphere → Songstress
          ✘ Weapons → Mic-headset
          ✘ Aeon → What's that?
          ✘ Glyph and Location on Body → sorry~ don't know what ya mean~
          ✘ Job → Military special unit. I like to call myself the "Morale officer"
          ✘ Posting Colors →

☆ History Sphere ☆
                      Character's past. Give at least 3 paragraphs.

☆ Actions Speak Loudest ☆
                      Dolce is a very sweet, laid back girl. She likes to have fun and tease others, though never taking it so far that someone would get upset or angry over it.

Her competitive side only comes out when it comes to singing and dancing. She'll still act playful, even in battle. But if another songstress appears on the scene, the gloves come off and she gets extremely competitive. making almost snarky, taunting comments to the other songstress in battle and often challenging them to dance offs. With the loser having to sit the rest of the battle out.

Very opinionated and outspoken. Always speaks her mind and tends to be the one giving snarky, sarcastic comments.

Likes to act cutesy, giggle & winks. then her true self comes out.

Personality. give at least 1 full paragraph. the more the better. cover all aspects of the character.

☆ To Protect Or Destroy ☆
                      Fighting style.

☆ Gossip ☆
                      Other section

☆ Take The Spotlight! ☆
                      rp sample

☆ Songs Of My Heart ☆
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xaG9p_Ds-w&feature=autoplay&list=PLF5996AECEF285C29&playnext=21
                      please don't stop the musicplease don't stop the music
                      Move your BodyMove your Body
                      just delete the coding you don't use.

USER NAME
x x x x x x x x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

thisisaspacer

Sarah Shields | | reincarnation of: Roxas | | 14 | | friendly ; pushover ; melancholy | | #75A4B1 #b8736e, brown | | Eyes Cannot Lie | | 7/23/2012

User Image x x User Image x x User Image

" How do you prove you exist? "

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Sarah Shields ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Roxas' reincarnation

User Image
                                            xxxxO n xT h e xS u r f a c e
                                                Oh! Y-you want to talk to me? Ah! that's wonderful! So what would you like to know? [ / smile smile ]

I'm Sarah Shields, no middle name, though if you'd like to adopt me and give me one I'll happily accept it! [ / smiles ] I usually go by Sarah though. I'm a female with brown eyes and brown hair.I'm 14 years old and a freshman as well. Pretty typical all things considered.

Huh? you wanna know about my best friend too? well.... ok. This is gonna sound a little strange but, my best friend is this voice in my head. He started out my imaginary friend but he kinda evolved over the years. His name is Roxas and he trains me in my dreams to fight with Oathkeeper and Oblivion which are these strange but cool Keyblade things.

As for colors, my favorite is brown and Roxas likes #75A4B1 also we both like #b8736e

xxxxL o o k xA xL i t t l e xD e e p e r
                                                I try to be friendly and outgoing, but I get discouraged easily if it seems like others aren't responding to me. I'm so used to being alone and ignored that if it seems like others are doing that, I'll just give up when it comes to interactions with them.

I really want approval from adults. I work super hard to please them and savor even the smallest bits of praise. I'm really vulnerable to disapproval though. Even if they don't mean it, I'll take things really hard.

I'm the type of person to internalize everything. I don't want to ruin other people's days and if someone actually bothers to talk to me, I'm sure as heck not gonna mess things up by being anything but bright and cheery. I'm one of those people that smiles even when their heart is being broken, and then go cry about it alone later.

I like to be around people, since I hate being alone, but being others and being excluded and on the outside is sometimes worse than being alone. After all, being excluded only makes you more aware of how alone and unwanted you really are. Plus I have issues with feeling like i'm invisible and wondering if I really exist, so watching others interact without me often does more damage than good.

I'm a total wimp and pushover too. I get so excited when someone talks to me that I'll usually agree to anything, just to keep spending time with them.

All in all I pretend to be a happy, cheerful teen, but really I'm dealing with lots of fears and anxieties. I'm not one of those shy girls that sits in the corner and expects others to go to her; I do go out and try to interact with others. Its just that I usually wind up in the corner because no one responds and I feel invisible.

xxxxH i d d e n xF r o m xS i g h t
                                                I was born the surprise child of a teenage couple who didn't use protection after prom. My mother was 15 when she got pregnant with me, my father 18. Mother's parents wouldn't let her get an abortion, even though she wanted to. They said she could put me up for adoption. And so, I was born into this world unwanted and unloved. Abandoned at birth to an orphanage, I have never been held by my birth mother, nor do I know anything about her except what I have just told you. You see, my Grandmother left me a letter explaining why I was sent to an orphanage that I would be able to read when I was older. That's how I know.

I've lived at the orphanage ever since. No one's wanted me. I work really hard to stand out, but it feels as if I'm invisible most of the time. My grades are only so-so despite my putting hours into studying and trying to be the best. I'm good at athletics but only certain kinds, the Mistress of the orphanage says that I'm only good in the kinds that no one wants a girl good in. I'm terrible at dancing and gymnastics, despite being pretty agile. I'm great at track thought, I'm a really fast runner. And I'm good at hitting things. I'm taking martial arts currently and whenever we get to practice with the wooden swords I'm fantastic. But like I said, no one wants a buff tomboy for a kid.

Because I've always trouble standing out, I don't really have any friends. As a little kid I was alone most of the time, so I created an imaginary friend to play with. He was really fun. He had crazy blond hair that was messy, and kind blue eyes. He was unwanted by everyone too, just like me. He was even not supposed to exist, just like me. He kind of evolved from what I had originally created but I was okay with that. He gave himself a name, Roxas, and he would talk to me when I was sleeping. He was far more than just an imaginary friend. He was my best friend.

Roxas taught me things too. He would teach me how to fight in my dreams. I'm not really sure why, but it was fun. He taught me that I didn't have to be sad that I was alone or wasn't supposed to exist, because I had him. And because he and a girl he knew weren't supposed to exist either, but they had. So it wasn't all bad. Roxas also taught me that I didn't need to be scared of the darkness because I could always call the light within me out and manipulate it.

Now that I'm finally entering High School I'm hoping I'll get the chance to stand out more. What I really want is to be adopted, to have a loving family that will value me and remember me. Having a reason to exist and proof that I really do exist. That's what I really want.

xxxxT h e xP o w e r xW i t h i n
                                                Since Roxas can duel wield the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades, so can I. I'm also very fast and agile, able to glide around at such high speeds that I leave an after image in my wake. I can also control light in battle and has limited telekinesis, allowing me to control my keyblades with my mind (and allowing me to float/glide/fly).

Roxas' special attacks include 13 blades of light which he can control telekinetically. This means I have the same ability. When I unleash this attack I begin by floating in the air and shooting thirteen light shields around the arena, which then light it up in a thick twilight mist as I begin shooting blue spheres of light at my opponent from energy gathered in my hands. This attack takes some time to charge and leaves me drained and defenseless once I finish it. Causing me to be wide up for a counter attack.

Under normal circumstances, I have Roxas' intuitive fighting style with the keyblades. I rush in attacking fiercely, often breaking enemy combos and countering with powerful combos of my own. My style uses Roxas' aggressive and totally offensive fighting style. Foregoing all defensive. I believe that the faster and more aggressively I attack, the less chances the enemy will have to counter me and attack back. Why focus on defense when you can just obliterate your opponent with your superior skills?

Limit Breaks:
                                                Event Horizon: I rapidly darts around the field with my Keyblade enveloped in light, slashing away at enemies with great strength.

Magic Hour. I floats while a multitude of light beams are fired down at random. after I float, a symbol appears below me and I spins both of my Keyblades while firing a great number of homing light orbs.

When I'm not fighting with Roxas' powers..... I pretty much suck. I'm pretty fast, naturally, and I'm alright at hitting things with a sword. I do know martial arts but i'm not real good at them. Ah well, since I have roxas to help me fight its okay!

xxxxD o xY o u xK n o w xT h e xR e a l xM e ?

My greatest fear is being forgotten, vanishing without a trace, not even existing in someone's memories, it really is the scariest thing for me.

I love blue ice cream. I can't explain it, but I do. My favorite is Blue Bubblegum ice cream.

I'm on the track team.

xxxxT i m e xT o xS h i n e !
                                                Sarah stared at the note that shone in front of her. She was still in her overly large t-shirt that doubled as pajamas, hair tossled from sleep. But as she read and re-read the note, she started to grin. It simply got bigger and bigger, until it was so large it almost didn't fit her face anymore. She giggled excitedly to herself, then spun in a circle and jumped up and down.

'SOMEONE KNOWS WHO I AMMMMMM!!!!'She thought excitedly, far to happy about that fact to realize the implications of the rest of the note. A uneasy feeling surfaced from the back of her mind but she giggled at it and scolded. 'Oh Roxas~ don't be such a worry wart! Everything is gonna be fiinneeee~~' After all, how could it not be? Someone knew she existed!!

The rest of the day couldn't go by fast enough. She bounced through all her classes, unable to stop smiling. When school was finally out she was tempted to skip track practice to go home early. But she knew running would help her pass the time until 6. And it wasn't like skipping practice would make time go faster anyway. So she ran her best record ever, fueled by her excitement for that evening.

After practice she hurried through her shower in the locker room and jogged home, humming a soft tune to herself as she did. Reaching the orphanage she greeted the Mistress and explained that she "had a date" at 6:00 that night so she would be heading out. Then she hurried to her room and changed into her favorite outfit. Admiring her reflection in the mirror she giggled and hurried out of the orphanage to get to the park.

What she experienced there was unlike anything she had been expecting.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eyes Cannot Lie ⋌⋚⊰⊹

thisisaspacer
User Image

User Image

Sarah had stayed mostly quiet during the whole ordeal with Harmony and Chaos. She had gasped in shock when Roxas appeared, surprised that he was actually real. He gave her a kind of skeptical look like "duh I'm real" and then turned into a crystal that was shaped like a miniature ice cream bar. It was bright blue too, which caused Sarah to laugh. Roxas told her it was called Sea-Salt ice cream, and was his favorite.

'Guess that explains my obsession with blue ice cream.' she said as the goddess engulfed them in light and transported them to Halloween Town.

When the light had cleared from her eyes, Sarah was greatly amused by her outfit. She didn't have any objections to it the way Maria and Trixie seemed to object to their outfits. In fact, the whole outfit was rather practical. The lock around her neck cracked her up since she knew from her dreams that her weapons were key's that could unlock anything.

After they ran through the town, encountered the living skeleton, and got their team assignments, Sarah tried to speak up. She cleared her throat and even started to say "Um!" but the magical phones appeared at that moment, distracting everyone. Sarah deflated completely, slouching down and swiping at her eyes. She took the phone, and shoved it in her pocket without even looking at it.

'Hey, Sarah.....' Roxas started but she shook her head. As everyone ran off in their teams she stayed behind, ducking into an alley and crouching down. Tears welled up in her eyes and she buried her face in her knees. She really was invisible. Maria had totally forgotten about her. Everyone had. Maybe she didn't even really exist. This town had ghosts in it, perhaps she was only a ghost, a specter.

'Sarah, that's not true. You do exist! Your somebody! Somebody special! You just have to find your voice!' Roxas tried to comfort her but Sarah simply continued to sob.

"This always happens! W-why am I so invisible? W-why does no one e-ever r-remember me? I-... I t-try and t-try b-but i-in the end..... i-it's always the same." She said aloud in between sobs. What did it matter if she spoke aloud or not? She had been left behind again. Hearing her own voice gave her hope that maybe she wasn't just some drifting shadow.

User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x
User Image

User Image

Sarah had stayed mostly quiet during the whole ordeal with Harmony and Chaos. She had gasped in shock when Roxas appeared, surprised that he was actually real. He gave her a kind of skeptical look like "duh I'm real" and then turned into a crystal that was shaped like a miniature ice cream bar. It was bright blue too, which caused Sarah to laugh. Roxas told her it was called Sea-Salt ice cream, and was his favorite.

'Guess that explains my obsession with blue ice cream.' she said as the goddess engulfed them in light and transported them to Halloween Town.

When the light had cleared from her eyes, Sarah was greatly amused by her outfit. She didn't have any objections to it the way Maria and Trixie seemed to object to their outfits. In fact, the whole outfit was rather practical. The lock around her neck cracked her up since she knew from her dreams that her weapons were key's that could unlock anything.

After they ran through the town, encountered the living skeleton, and got their team assignments, Sarah tried to speak up. She cleared her throat and even started to say "Um!" but the magical phones appeared at that moment, distracting everyone. Sarah deflated completely, slouching down and swiping at her eyes. She took the phone, and shoved it in her pocket without even looking at it.

'Hey, Sarah.....' Roxas started but she shook her head. As everyone ran off in their teams she stayed behind, ducking into an alley and crouching down. Tears welled up in her eyes and she buried her face in her knees. She really was invisible. Maria had totally forgotten about her. Everyone had. Maybe she didn't even really exist. This town had ghosts in it, perhaps she was only a ghost, a specter.

'Sarah, that's not true. You do exist! Your somebody! Somebody special! You just have to find your voice!' Roxas tried to comfort her but Sarah simply continued to sob.

"This always happens! W-why am I so invisible? W-why does no one e-ever r-remember me? I-... I t-try and t-try b-but i-in the end..... i-it's always the same." She said aloud in between sobs. What did it matter if she spoke aloud or not? She had been left behind again. Hearing her own voice gave her hope that maybe she wasn't just some drifting shadow.

User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image x
User Image

Eyes Cannot Lie

Once we go through, there's no turning back. It’s victory... or oblivion.

So, _______, are you ready?

action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action actionaction action action action action action action action action action action

So, _______, are you ready?

action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action actionaction action action action action action action action action action action

If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness.

User Image

[imgleft]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/o3destiny.png[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=16][color=darkturquoise]Eyes[/color] [color=#00CED1]C[/color][color=#2ACFAE]a[/color][color=#55D18B]n[/color][color=#7FD368]n[/color][color=#AAD545]o[/color][color=#D4D722]t[/color] [color=gold]Lie[/color][/size]

[align=left][i]Once we go through, there's no turning back. It’s victory... or oblivion.[/i][/align]
[color=darkturquoise]So, [color=#EEC900]_______[/color], are you ready?[/color][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [color=darkgray][size=11]action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action actionaction action action action action action action action action action action[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][color=darkturquoise]So, [color=#EEC900]_______[/color], are you ready?[/color][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [color=darkgray][size=11]action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action action actionaction action action action action action action action action action action[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][i]If the world is made of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness.[/i]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/Kingdom hearts/Riku/Riku icons/10172731.png[/img][/align]
User ImagexxxxxRiku Replica
xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Soul Eater Foil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAggressivePassionateProtective
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAge;; 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxColors;; lightseagreencrimson
xxxxxxxxxxxxxEyes Cannot Lie

Hey, the name's Riku's Replica
Though, I do go by Li. So, let's talk a little about me...

User Image

xxCandles on my cakexxxxx

3 years old. Yeah I know I look older, DEAL WITH IT.

xxI happen to bexxxxx
      Male, duh.

xxHome is where my soul isxxxxx
      Castle Oblivion, you jealous?

xxWeapon of choicexxxxx
      My Keyblade is Soul Eater.
      I also have darkness powers since I was created from Real Thing's memories when he still possessed all his darkness. And unlike that wimp, I'm not afraid to use them!

My power level is equal to that of when Real Thing was possessed by Ansem Seeker of Darkness at Hollow Bastion. Then when I absorbed Zexion I gained his powers over darkness too, making me even stronger (and finally giving me that aura smelling ability.) I can't use illusions like he could though. My darkness is just stronger which makes me stronger.

When it comes to battle I'm WAY more aggressive than Real Thing. I'm also faster and stronger. My attacks pack more punch than his. Trust me, I fought him a lot. I KNOW. It was just a fluke of somekind that he kept beating me. It's not like he's better than me, 'CUS HE'S NOT. Okay? He's just not!

xxSleight of handxxxxx
      Dark Aura
      Dark Firaga
      Dark Shield
      Corridors of Darkness
      I can do that same battle teleport thing that Vanitas can do in battle.

xxIt's my birthrightxxxxx
      Does Real Thing have a birthmark, stupid? Didn't think so. So why do you think I have one? You think me imperfect in some way?! I'll kill you and prove I'M REAL!!
      erm... I mean.... [ / sighs ] old habits die hard.
      I don't have a birthmark or anything, I'm a perfect little replica.

xxAttitude problemxxxxx
      I'm different from Real Thing in terms of personality. I'm WAY more stubborn than him for one thing. Plus I'm way more aggressive and protective than him. I'm not afraid of the darkness either and readily embrace it. I don't like being confused and will get angry when someone tires to confuse me. I'm also rather arrogant.

I also am constantly searching for the meaning of my existence. I was created as a replica for Riku, but for what? Why was I brought back? What part in this tragedy am I to fill?

I've got something of a temper. I tend to lash out at people that disagree with me. Towards the end of my life it got really bad. I also turned more sullen and mellowed out some. I still have my moments of melancholy even though I'm back. Mostly when it comes to the topic of the Real Thing and my own existence.

One last thing, unlike those worthless Nobodies, I have a heart and emotions. I might be just a replica, but I do have a heart.

xxConfessionsxxxxx
      I'm a Replica of Riku created by Vexen during the events of Castle Oblivion. I fought Real Thing a lot and had my memories re-written by Namine (under that b***h Larxene's orders) to make me think I was real and had some promise to protect Namine. I was pretty much Sora and Real Thing's Foils durning their fight for survival in the castle.

Namine wound up breaking me when I was about to kill Sora. I managed to come back though and save them both (Sora and Namine) from Marluxia. I stayed with Namine and protected her while Sora killed Marluxia.

After that I ran into Axel and he told me the way I could become real. I just had to get stronger than Real Thing, and defeat him in battle. So I absorbed Zexion into me and gained his powers. Then I challenged the Real One to a fight.

That's.... where my story ends. I was defeated and faded into non-existence.

But now I'm back. Not sure why or how. Not even really sure what I'm going to do. what do you do with a second chance when you never deserved your first chance?

xxGimme more, gimme morexxxxx
      Namine
      Darkness
      Real Thing S-SHUT UP!! I don't need him or like him!!!!
      Sora: he's ok I guess. After everything that went on between us.... I guess I can admit he's pretty cool. Even if he did betray Namine by forgetting her.

Vexen: it's complicated. He created me, but he let me be used by Marluxia and Larxene. And he never really told me what my purpose was. I'm not really sure how I feel about him. It's just... really complicated. Though if I saw him about to be killed, I'd probably try to save him. :/

xxEwww! Noxxxxx
      Being called a Replica
      Being used; I'M NO ONE'S PUPPET!!
      being a replica. Do you have any idea how terrible it is to know you aren't real?

xxYou just gotta knowxxxxx
      NEVER EVER call me a replica!!! EVER. My name is LI, got it? Li. Call me that. Or i'll blast you into darkness.

I'm just looking for a reason to my own existence. An answer to why I'm back. It would be nice if I could become real, but I doubt it's possible. Once a replica, always a replica, yeah? I have no idea.

Real Thing is kind of a super sore subject with me. I've got a lot of unresolved issues pertaining to him. and I do not want his approval!

xxI feel prettyxxxxx
      lightseagreen Crimson

xxI am but a puppet ofxxxxx
      Eyes Cannot Lie

xxHere's how I like itxxxxx
      ((ROLE-PLAYING SAMPLE; Must be a sample as the chara you are applying for. Simple as that. If you want, you can link it out to another post, but it MUST be in chara.))
User Image

User Image
                                            Darkness. It was all around him. His first awareness. But it wasn't frightening to the figure floating within it's embrace. Rather it was comforting. Like he was wrapped in a big, warm, comforting blanket. The figure stirred, awareness of his body entering him. He started testing muscles, twitching fingers and toes. Slowly he sat up, eyes still closed, floating in his blanket of darkness.

'It is time. Awaken.'

A voice from the darkness whispered seductively in his mind. The figure smiled and slowly opened his eyes, the darkness around him dissolving into light as he did so.

Turquoise eyes opened and took in the scenery around him through silver bangs. The strange room wasn't something he recognized. Which was to say, it wasn't Castle Oblivion. The walls had strange writing on them and the room was circular. It was also in a complete state of disarray. shattered glass, broken bookshelves, the desk was on it's side, as if pushed over by some great force.

The teenager slowly stood up, muscles protesting from lack of use. He stumbled towards the walls and leaned against them, reading the information there as he massaged his muscles. It was all about hearts and darkness. The silver-haired teen scoffed at the words.

'Darkness is true power. Only those trying to fool themselves say other wise.' He thought viciously, the image of silver hair and turquoise flashing in his mind. Snarling in defiance he summoned Soul Eater, prepared to destroy the room to vent.

'Stay your Blade.' the voice from the darkness purred to him. The teen froze in mid swing, totally enchanted by the voice. 'You have a greater purpose this time, Li. Find the ones with the Heart on them. Protect them.' And the voice's hold on his mind was gone as suddenly as it had come.

The teen, now with a name of his own, allowed his blade to dissolve into darkness. He turned towards the room's exit, no longer concerned with destroying it. He had a purpose now. To find those marked with the Heart and to protect them. As he left the room he tested out his new name, seeing how it sounded on his tongue.

"Li. Li. Li. I like it." he mused to himself as he exited the castle. He looked around, trying to determine if any of the surroundings looked familiar. None did. Shrugging it off he decided to just start walking and see what would happen.

((so he's in R.G. wandering around the Castle Area. I'll fancy up his post later. ))
User Image
Li Yang

Li shoved the piece of toast in his mouth and raced out the door, ignoring his mother's complaints about how he looked like a homeless bum in that outfit, how his hair was a mess, and probably every other minuet detail about his existence she could think of to complain over.

Li couldn't care less what she, or anyone else thought about how he looked. If fact, he dressed the way he did since it was the only way to get some sort of acknowledgment from his parents. He couldn't let them forget he existed after all! The outfit his mother had found so offensive really wasn't all that bad in his opinion. He was wearing a loose t-shirt, the arms and back were covered in stripes white stripes on black with a patch of plain tan color right down the front where a heart outlined in red and filled in black sat. His pants were loose and comfortable, held up by a belt, and he was wearing nice tennis shoes. Li had tied his hair back so it was out of his eyes, unlike his twin Riku, Li HATED having hair in his eyes. In fact the only thing he could think of that would offend his mother was the fact that he had decided to wear some bracelets on his wrists.

"honestly, stupid woman. It's not like I've stared wearing makeup or painting my nails." Li grumbled and then cracked up laughing as he got on his skateboard and started heading to school. Maybe he should start doing those things! That would get their attention for sure!

"What's so funny Li?" Riku asked as he rode up next to Li on his bike. Riku was wearing his perfect little outfit that their parents approved of. Probably because it looks like a school uniform. Gross.' Li thought to himself. Riku was also wearing a helmet, which Li had forgone. Li watched for a moment, feeling sick at his perfect twin. Riku's long silver locks flew out from under the helmet as the brothers rode towards the school.

"I was just thinking how mom and dad would react if I started wearing eyeliner and nail polish." Li finally said as he turned his head away and pushed himself ahead in order to do a trick off the curb, letting Riku process what he had said. He was rewarded when he heard Riku's deep laugh fill the air.

"Mom would probably have a heart attack. I think Dad might disown you.Gawd, they're so uptight! What's wrong with a little freedom of expression? I mean really." Riku grinned at his twin as he caught up again. Still chuckling some. "Do you remeber how they reacted to the clubbing outfit I wore on Saturday? Geez, I thought mom was having some kind of hernia or something." Riku added shaking his head.

Li snorted at the memory. Riku had been sporting tight black leather pants and a mid-vest that clung to his muscled chest and reveled his belly-button. At that time Riku had also been wearing a wristband and a few rings. "You did look rather like a hooker in that. Attractive, but like a hooker." Li finally said earning him a punch. "OW!"

"Just who's side are you on!? Ah! There's Sora and Kairi, I'll see you later Li!" Riku said and took off to meet up with his two best friends who were waiting nearby on their bikes. Li watched his brother ride off, rubbing his arm where he had been punched. Once the trio rode off he spat on the ground and turned a corner, taking a shortcut to the school that wouldn't require him to ride with Riku and his friends.

The rest of the morning passed without much incident. He scowled and terrorized a few froshies who thought he was Riku by mistake, got scolded in just about every class for things he tuned out. Probably not paying attention or some s**t like that. He always turned out of lectures that began "I just don't understand it, Your brother....." He would always retort "I'm not my brother. Deal with it." and return to his seat when the teacher was done. He really didn't care about school. Everyone just expected him to be some sort of Riku-clone. No one could accept that he was his own person.

As lunch rolled around, Li was fed-up and frustrated. It was the same s**t everyday. "Riku's about the only one who would notice if I vanished." He grumbled to himself as he stormed his way to the roof. People jumped out of his way as he moved through the halls, sensing that an explosion was in the works. He banged the roof door open and screamed in frustration. Some teachers were up there eating. If it had been students he would have been able to order them away. But teachers? no power there.

Turning around and slamming the door so hard it rattled in it's frame, Li stormed back down the halls and out into the outdoor eating area. He looked around for some empty table and spotted Riku waving at him, smiling from across the plaza. Li stuck his tongue out at his twin and gave him a mock salute, then turned and walked in the complete opposite direction from his brother. He saw a big tree with some froshie girls under it, giggling to themselves.

Li smirked and walked over to them. "Hi girls. Move it before I make you."Li ordered with a very dangerous smile on his face. The girls stared at him, trying to figure out who he was. Li waited impatiently for them to figure it out and obey the command, and snorted when they decided to be brave.

"Like, just who do you think you are? We were like, totally here first. so just like... totally buzz off, freak." One of them said, standing up and staring Li straight in the eyes.

Li scowled at her and punched her so hard she fell down. "I'm Li Yang, Learn my face because I'm NOT to be crossed. Get the hell out of my sight froshies" He snapped at them, tsking at the looks of shock on their faces.

"Y-You HIT HER!! Like!! How could you hit a girl!?" One of the girls cried out as they quickly gathered up their things. Li just laughed cruelly at them.

"Oh go complain to someone who cares. Like Riku. As for me? I'm all for equal treatment of the sexes. No special treatment for dumb broads! SCAT!" he ordered them and grinned as they fled like rabbits. Feeling a little better for having vented some, Li flopped down under HIS tree and started to eat his lunch, wondering without caring what kind of punishment he was going to receive for punching her.

Ryan Fairclough | | reincarnation of: Ansem, Seeker of Darkness | | 16 | | Optimistic; Brainy; Adventuresome | | #ff6912 Black | | Eyes Cannot Lie | | 7/29/12

" Don't be scared of the Unknown! It's just an Adventure waiting to happen! "

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ryan Fairclough ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness 's reincarnation

User Image
                                            xxxxO n xT h e xS u r f a c e
                                                'ello there. I'm Ryan Fairclough. Typically I go by Ryan though. I'm a sixteen year old Male making me nice 'n comfy in the Junior class. My eyes are Blue and my hair is long silver with orange streaks on the left side, there's just two streaks though.

Now.. I've got this creepy voice in my head. He calls himself Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, kinda a p***k name, innit? and he fights with Darkness. Got all sorts of crazy overpowered abilities, that'un. Not that I'd ever want to turn myself into a giant monster-ship. Dinnit end too well for him, yeah? Why would I wanna repeat his mistakes?

Now, My favorite color is: #ff6912, same color as my steaks! But Ansem, Mr. Darkness, he likes Black. no surprise there eh? Hahaha! dinnit think so.

xxxxL o o k xA xL i t t l e xD e e p e r
                                                I'm the optimistic type. Kinda have to be with Mr. Darkness in my head. I tend to look at the bright side of everything. Quick to laugh and smile. I tend to see everything as an adventure of some kind. Get locked out of the house? Adventure! Wake up late for school? Adventure! Tends to piss Mr. Darkness off actually. Which is always the biggest adventure of all~ Seeing how far I can push him. (Keep in mind this only comes into play after his powers are awoken and they can speak to each other. Up until then he'd just get a sense of aggravation in the back of his mind and not understand why)

I'm pretty brainy and creative. (Mr. Darkness takes the credit for that, wanker that he is.) I enjoy inventing things and am really good at the sciences and technology. The only issue is that I don't really have patience for things that take a long time. I'll get bored with things and ditch projects that take too long in favor of adventuring.

I know this is pretty obvious but I feel the need to really state it, since it's such a big part of who I am. I CRAVE Adventure in a way that's almost obsessive. I can't stand things being boring, dull or routine. I'll always sit in a different seat every day in the classroom. I know some people love routine and order, like to know what's coming. but me? Nuh uh. I love the thrill of surprises and the unknown. Unlike my past life, I'm not obsessed with finding the answers. I don't need to know the unknown! That would take all the fun out of life!!

Guess all that lust for adventuring means I'm something of a thrill seeker too. Not that I'm crazy about it or anything. I just like things to be interesting! Is that so wrong?

I've also got a sense of humor. I like to tease others and make crazy statements just to see how people will react. My favorite victim is, as mentioned earlier, the voice in my head. Once I can speak with him of course! Don't be surprised if I just laugh away your anger too. I'm not much of one to get angry.

Of course, I DO have a temper, don't everyone? But It takes a lot, and I mean A LOT to actually make me mad. Don't think I've ever really lost my temper at anyone to be honest. I'm kinda scared of how I would react if I were to get angry, truly, honestly, angry at someone. I'm so laid back and cheerful I'd think I'd do a complete 180. (When Ryan does get mad, he gives into the darkness in his heart and Ansem is able to take over. Ryan will wake up later with no memory of what occurred.)

xxxxH i d d e n xF r o m xS i g h t
                                                I grew up in London. My life was pretty uneventful to be honest. I still live with my birth parents, yep, both of them are still alive and happily married. I don't have any siblings, or any sob stories about attempts to get siblings and miscarriages or whatnot. Nope, all in all my life has been pretty uneventful. Maybe that's why I crave adventure so much. So much normality in life just gets boring.

In fact, about the most exciting thing to happen to me was when I was chosen to be part of the foreign exchange program. What's that mean? Haha! It means my school sent some kids to the States and the school in the States we were going to attend sent some kids to London! It was by far the best adventure yet. moving away from all my friends, my family, and everything I knew to start over in a new place. I was so excited I couldn't sleep the night before I left.

Speaking of sleep that reminds me. For as long as I can remember there's this voice that talks to me in my dreams. It started one night when I was real young, think I was around 3 or so, and was crying because I was scared of the dark and my night-light had gone out. As I sobbed myself to sleep I heard a voice calling to me softly. It was strangely comforting and I found myself relaxing. The voice called me by name and told me the darkness was nothing to fear. That it was my friend. It whispered to me all night and when I woke the next morning I realized the darkness was just another adventure. It wasn't something to be scared of, instead it was something to explore with caution. Just like all unknowns!

After that, I've had that whisper-man talk to me in my dreams every night. By the time I was 6 I realized not everything thing the voice told me was good advice. For one thing it spoke of the darkness like it was alive. He was also totally obsessed with it. To a level that freaked me out. The voice would also push learning and knowledge as the two greatest things under Darkness. Which is just silly. If your constantly learning you can't enjoy life!! Needless to say, I don't take the voice very seriously these days. It's more.... a source of amusement for me.

So back to the trip. I flew to Oregon during the summer, before school started, in order to get settled in before having to attend the assigned high school. The program helped me meet some of the kids that would be attending my new school, so I would start the year with friends. The kids were all pretty cool and my host family was super nice. I was able to adjust to the new life pretty quickly which was almost a let down. The transition happened so smoothly that the big adventure I was craving never really seemed to occur. I started school and joined a few clubs, hoping that my cravings would die down. Instead they only seemed to intensify. I could practically taste some big adventure looming on the horizon, and it was driving me nearly insane that I couldn't have it right then.

But man, when the adventure finally arrived.... Wow! it was nothing like what I was expecting.

xxxxT h e xP o w e r xW i t h i n
                                                Fighting huh? That's an interesting question, right there. I'm not really one for violence but I tend to get into trouble, digging around places I shouldn't looking for adventure. So I learned how to do some basic self defense stuff. Apparently that wasn't good enough for the voice in my dreams 'cus shortly after I started, my dreams changed and were all about battles. In them I was wielding a strange, double-bladed spear thing. It seemed to be made up of two swords stuck together at the handle. Bizarrest thing I've ever seen.

Well... except for the other stuff Mr. Voice-obsessed-with-darkness showed my in my dreams. Like that Giant ship form! He called it.... World of Chaos. Man, that thing is MESSED UP. I mean seriously!! I would never want to ride on something that psychotic! Though apparently If I ever lost my mind I could in theory summon it.

Mr. Darkness also has this guardian thing that I, you guessed it, can summon if I were to lose my mind and for some psychotic reason actually listen to him. (not gonna happen anytime soon, I can tell you that!)

Lets see, what else can he do? He can travel through darkness, something he called the corridors of darkness. He CLAIMS he can travel through time and possess people, but I don't believe him. This crazy wanker just isn't all there, know what I mean? bloodyinsanethis'un He also says he (we) can disguise ourselves using the darkness. Which is great I guess?

Ah! I got completely off track talking about all the crazy stuff mr. darkness-is-awesome can do! Long story short, I wound up learning how to use a staff to fight with since in my dreams I seemed to be wielding that staff-thing the most. Really it was the only thing remotely resembling a weapon he showed me.

xxxxD o xY o u xK n o w xT h e xR e a l xM e ?

My favorite past times are inventing, Adventuring, and annoying Ansem.
                                                more later when I think of them.

xxxxT i m e xT o xS h i n e !
                                                Ryan had arrived early at the park, unwilling to be late for the revelation promised in the strange letter. He had been kind of surprised to see that everyone else who showed up also attended his current school. His mind began to wonder if he had been chosen for the exchange program because he was one of the "chosen ones" and what would have happened if he had stayed in London.

'Ah, doesn't matter anyway.' He had finally decided and simply watched with great amusement as events unfolded around him. He was rather startled to find that the voice in his head was his past life and he couldn't help but give a few snide jabs to the other about what a loser he had been. Almost instantly he acquired a rather nasty headache and found himself rather incapacitated as the sisters Harmony and Chaos bickered with each other.

The headache didn't cease until they landed in Halloween Town and Ryan was finally able to get his wits about him. First order of business was looking at the charm in his hand since the headache had struck as he had reached for it. It was apparently a heart, outlined in red and filled in black, but there was something strange about the bottom of it. it was split into a strange cross-type thing. And there were crossed lines over the heart, with thorns on them. The lines were red.

'ooookaaayyyy? And this is supposed to be.....?' Ryan thought with confusion as he tipped and tilted the strange crystal looking at it from all angles.

'It's my symbol. The symbol of the Heartless.' Ansem's voice rang in Ryan's head clearly. Ryan snickered softly.

'Thought so. I noticed a distinct lack of style and taste with it.' He responded, as he pocketed the crystal, earning him a growl from the voice.

'Want another headache, boy? I'll be happy to provide you with one. And you shouldn't speak so when you're wearing MY clothes.'

Ryan blinked, ignoring the threat in favor of examining his new outfit. While he was wearing Ansem's outfit from his dreams, he still seemed to be himself. His hair was still long, silver, braided and had the orange streaks. He couldn't be sure what color his eyes were though, and his skin was noticeably darker than usual. "Well! This is mightily unfortunate innit?" He asked aloud, though he didn't really expect an answer. Everyone else was running off after some ghost dog.

He picked up the pace and managed to keep up with the stragglers, finding his new outfit difficult to move in. "Heh, No wonder he flew everywhere. These clothes are about as flexible as wood."

Mind your manners, boy. Or I'll simply ensare your body for my own and you will be forever trap-- Ansem began but Ryan cut him off, sensing a monolouge rapidly approaching.

'Yeah yeah, whatever. Darkness is supreme and I will suffer for my ignorance, yeah? get over yourself ya git. And you wonder I always make fun of you. Don't you even hear yourself?' Ryan interrupted, half paying attention to the group assignments and deciding to follow Karina and Blake since he noticed their third member slip off. He amended his thought as he took off jogging after them and fighting his restricting clothes. 'On second thought you probably monolouge so much because your in love with the sound of your voice. That's it, innit? And don't even care what your saying. Just so long as ya get to talk.'

He could feel pressure building in his temples as Ansem took offense to his comment for some unknown reason. Ryan stopped paying attention to him and focused solely on keeping up with Blake and Karina since his clothes made moving such a hassle.

When the heartless attacked them Ryan blinked and mentally sweatdropped. None of these bore the symbol that Ansem claimed marked them as heartless, yet they were all strangely familiar to him. He could hear their voices speaking as the sought their prey. And it honestly freaked him out.

"Why do they want to bring us to the town square?!" He asked, backing up rapidly into Karina as she shoved against the door. Whether or not her shove would have been enough on it's own to open the door, they would never know. Ryan tripped over his own feet in his hurry to back up and crashed into her as she slammed into the door. Their combined weight broke the door and they toppled to the floor in a pile.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eyes Cannot Lie ⋌⋚⊰⊹

thisisaspacer

⊹⊱⋛⋋ Ryan Fairclough ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image
                                            Ryan had arrived early at the park, unwilling to be late for the revelation promised in the strange letter. He had been kind of surprised to see that everyone else who showed up also attended his current school. His mind began to wonder if he had been chosen for the exchange program because he was one of the "chosen ones" and what would have happened if he had stayed in London.

'Ah, doesn't matter anyway.' He had finally decided and simply watched with great amusement as events unfolded around him. He was rather startled to find that the voice in his head was his past life and he couldn't help but give a few snide jabs to the other about what a loser he had been. Almost instantly he acquired a rather nasty headache and found himself rather incapacitated as the sisters Harmony and Chaos bickered with each other.

The headache didn't cease until they landed in Halloween Town and Ryan was finally able to get his wits about him. First order of business was looking at the charm in his hand since the headache had struck as he had reached for it. It was apparently a heart, outlined in red and filled in black, but there was something strange about the bottom of it. it was split into a strange cross-type thing. And there were crossed lines over the heart, with thorns on them. The lines were red.

'ooookaaayyyy? And this is supposed to be.....?' Ryan thought with confusion as he tipped and tilted the strange crystal looking at it from all angles.

'It's my symbol. The symbol of the Heartless.' Ansem's voice rang in Ryan's head clearly. Ryan snickered softly.

'Thought so. I noticed a distinct lack of style and taste with it.' He responded, as he pocketed the crystal, earning him a growl from the voice.

'Want another headache, boy? I'll be happy to provide you with one. And you shouldn't speak so when you're wearing MY clothes.'

Ryan blinked, ignoring the threat in favor of examining his new outfit. While he was wearing Ansem's outfit from his dreams, he still seemed to be himself. His hair was still long, silver, braided and had the orange streaks. He couldn't be sure what color his eyes were though, and his skin was noticeably darker than usual. "Well! This is mightily unfortunate innit?" He asked aloud, though he didn't really expect an answer. Everyone else was running off after some ghost dog.

He picked up the pace and managed to keep up with the stragglers, finding his new outfit difficult to move in. "Heh, No wonder he flew everywhere. These clothes are about as flexible as wood."

Mind your manners, boy. Or I'll simply ensare your body for my own and you will be forever trap-- Ansem began but Ryan cut him off, sensing a monolouge rapidly approaching.

'Yeah yeah, whatever. Darkness is supreme and I will suffer for my ignorance, yeah? get over yourself ya git. And you wonder I always make fun of you. Don't you even hear yourself?' Ryan interrupted, half paying attention to the group assignments and deciding to follow Karina and Blake since he noticed their third member slip off. He amended his thought as he took off jogging after them and fighting his restricting clothes. 'On second thought you probably monolouge so much because your in love with the sound of your voice. That's it, innit? And don't even care what your saying. Just so long as ya get to talk.'

He could feel pressure building in his temples as Ansem took offense to his comment for some unknown reason. Ryan stopped paying attention to him and focused solely on keeping up with Blake and Karina since his clothes made moving such a hassle.

When the heartless attacked them Ryan blinked and mentally sweatdropped. None of these bore the symbol that Ansem claimed marked them as heartless, yet they were all strangely familiar to him. He could hear their voices speaking as the sought their prey. And it honestly freaked him out.

"Why do they want to bring us to the town square?!" He asked, backing up rapidly into Karina as she shoved against the door. Whether or not her shove would have been enough on it's own to open the door, they would never know. Ryan tripped over his own feet in his hurry to back up and crashed into her as she slammed into the door. Their combined weight broke the door and they toppled to the floor in a pile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff