Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Illustrations Contest

One of the best parts about Alice in Wonderland is the amazing art! Now's your chance to illustrate sections of the story of Little D's Adventures in Wonderland! You may reference some of the stories already started in the writing contest thread, or you can make your own image!

Rules
    🐇Draw your own original artwork to illustrate a portion of Little D and her Rabbot friend's adventures in Wonderland
    🐇Feel free to reference a chapter entry, make an homage to the original Alice in Wonderland, or come up with your own idea!
    🐇Upload your artwork to an image hosting website such as imgBB, tinypic or imgur
    🐇Fill out the below form
    🐇Winners will be selected via council vote between the D-Party and E-Corp Crews and volunteers.

Form:
[b]Username: [/b](Your name)
[b]Description of Art:[/b] (Are you referencing something here, do you want to set it up for us? Gogo!)
[b]Your art:[/b] (Your art!)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Username: Yeata Zi
Description of Art: This is the part in the book where the King of Hearts claims that the Radio Jack of Hearts stole his tart. It isn't true, and Little D and Clubs decide to act as lawyers for Radio Jack.... much to their horror. (Don't worry! In the end Little D manages to save Radio Jack!)
Your art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Friend

21,375 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Username: KawaiiArtistx
Description of Art: Lil D(dressed as Alice) & her Rabbot(dressed as the Cheshire Cat) drawn in the Mad Hatter tea party from the book where Diedrich(dressed as Mad Hatter) & Radio Jack(Dressed as March Hare) welcome the two for a Very Merry Unbirthday birthday party (even though it actually was Diedrich’s birthday.)
Your art:
User Image

Saint Werewolf

16,350 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Username: Halick
Description of Art: Ahhh...I'm writing some chapters for the writing contest but haven't submitted them yet (and probably won't). This scene is after Clubs has been injured during the Fools and Minions celebration/march and made it into the Tower with Little D. They found Gaia, stuck as a painting on an egg. Little D has a choice to make: will she use Gaia's wish to go home, or to save Clubs?
Your art:
(Low quality art that I maaaay or may not have put a filter on (orz), but I drew it and I might as well share it so ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

Beloved Werewolf

34,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Username: Michiko_Chan
Description of Art: Lil’ D accidentally drank a potion that shrunk her during the tea party! Oh well more tea for Lil’ D!
Your art: Sorry it’s so big sweatdrop
User Image

a e i i k o's Prince

Newbie Noob

4,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Username: Toxic Loving
Description of Art: Certain that Diedrich is in Wonderland, Little D and Clubs go on and search for him. Lost and confused, they stumbled into Cheshire Cat. Little D asks Cheshire about her brother, but Cheshire gives a vague answer. Clubs turns around and is shocked to see Ultra Satan with one of Diedrich's ties.
Your art:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff