Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image

In between your pranking and egg collecting, don't forget the most important thing of all: Diedrich's Birthday! Our little Vice President turns a whooping eight years old this April's Fools Day, and that's no joke! You don't have to get him anything, but a birthday card sure would be nice! Especially if you made it yourself! He loves those the most and hopes to get a lot this year. Won't you help?

RULES:

1. Create a birthday card for Diedrich. It can be art or a physical card. All mediums allowed, but the work must be your own.

2. Please use the form below.

3. One entry per person.

FORM:

[b]Username:[/b] Name

[b]Card:[/b] [img]YourImgHere[/img]

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything to add?

Voting will take place in the D-Party guild after the event has ended. Please allow us a week to announce the winners.

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Username: Emalthya

Card: User Image

Comments: I'm not an artist, so I'll explain that the samurai hats are made out of Easter Egg foil wrappers and they're only samurai hats because that's the only origami I know how to do and they spell 'Diedrich' (Hopefully). If you think some of them are a bit clumsily made, that's because some of them were made when I was like 10, I always meant to fill a jar with them but turns out you need A LOT to do that and I only have 'many'.

Anyway, I gave it a go because I love Diedrich XD He's so awesome XD Look- he's one of the few things I can actually draw! XDD

Dramatic Smoker

23,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
Username: Pineapple Orgy

Card:
User Image

Comments: Sorry the image is really big, idk why my camera is so good rofl

Beloved Werewolf

34,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100