Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

December 30- December 31: pre-registration open

Event Start Date: January 1, 2024, 12:00 A.M
Event End Date: January 4, 2024 at 12:00 A.M

Greetings, Gaians young and old! I welcome you to a fun-filled mini-event that will leave you starstruck! Since 2024 is the year of the dragon, I want to present to you all an event utilizing these majestic creatures of myth! The event will prominently feature some of Gaia's older NPC's that were introduced in the "Fallen Wish" Evolving Item and the "Lonely Star" RIG- the Orion star siblings, Saiph and Hatsya; while also diving into some of Gaia's rich and underappreciated and underutilized lore that has been mentioned only in item descriptions, rather than being given fully fleshed out backstory through manga and/ or official events.

The purpose of this mini event project is not only to get more of the community involved in fun activities and making new memories, but to shine light on and bring attention to the cool and creative characters and hidden lore that Gaia itself has left behind, so that it may be properly used as potential worldbuilding in the future. Even if this isn't everyone's cup of tea, the main goal here is to just have fun!

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image- Please follow GaiaOnline's Terms of Service! This is a given, particularly around the entire community. To break the Terms of Service would not only get you reported but you also jeopardize yourself being banned from this thread AND banned from gaiaonline.

User Image- No fighting with other users. Debates are fine, as long as they don't become too personal. If a debate does become personal, we expect the subject to be dropped. If you have a concern about a user, please talk to a staff member and explain your situation.

User Image- Please use a semi-literate diction. Be polite, use proper grammar, have patience, and enjoy yourself. You don't have to be perfect with spelling or grammar, just make your sentences understandable.

User Image- Avoid overdoing "bumps" or emoticons in one post. Example. Typing "Bump" over & over & over in one post. Or posting so many emoticons in one post, with no meaning. Spamming will NOT be tolerated.
*During events we ask that you limit bumps if you are NOT participating in a bump contest*

User Image- Please avoid page stretching and advertising your thread or quest, etc, in your post. Keep quoting trees to a maximum of five. (*If you wish to be added to the AFFILIATES part of the thread, then please PM us, and not post it.*)

User Image- During events, even mini-events, you are not allowed to use ANY mule (a secondary account) for entry to any contests. You are only allowed to use your main account.

User Image- Please Leave a Comment in my profile after receiving a prize / donation / giveaway. Being thankful goes a long way.

User Image- If you win a prize, please relax. Don’t throw a tantrum if I don’t get to you immediately, in ten seconds flat. Sometimes it takes me a little while to get prizes out, or to accept a trade. I’m human, I have a life outside of Gaia, and I WILL GET TO IT. Kindly PM me to remind me if I have forgotten about you, or if you slipped under my radar, and I’ll get to you.

User Image- Keep us alive by advertising us without breaking TOS, becoming a regular in the thread, and posting links to the hangout to your signature, profile, or quest thread.

User Image- When participating in ANY contest (i.e dice contests or event contests), you must label your PM with the contest you are entering for and place each contest entry in separate PMs. Any entry that is not labeled will be discarded.

User Image- Everyone is welcome here. Have fun; enjoy your stay
User Image

About Saiph
Saiph was first featured in the evolving item, Fallen Wish, with various companion poses in the final evolution. Saiph later resurfaced as the focus of the Lonely Star Chance Item, which also introduced a close family member, a younger sister named Hatsya.
When the conclusion for Lonely Star arrived, despite appearing to return to their own home, both characters remained on Gaia for quite some time before they were tracked down by their older siblings and nearly forced to leave.

SDPlus dolls of the siblings were released in July and August of 2009. With Saiph's from the Lonely Star and Hatsya from the Dark Reflection. Each have a star item to equip.

About Hatsya
Hatsya was first introduced in the Lonely Star RIG in July 2009. She's very well known for her cute habit of carrying around a goat plushie named Twinkle. She’s also famous for being the youngest sister in the star family (around 6-8 years old), which consists of Rigel, Mintaka, Saiph, and their father. While Hatsya is younger than her brothers and sister, she has a very confident demeanor and a good head on her shoulders. This wisdom was first noted when Hatsya devised a plan to help get Saiph to return back home in the Lonely Star RIG mini-comic.

About the Order of Atlantis
The legendary dragon-slaying Order of Atlantis accepts only the most chivalrous warriors, but the rewards are worth the rigorous training. The members within their well-trained ranks always adorn themselves with brilliant blue armor and an ornate ceremonial spear. This description of them comes from a 2009 Collectible Item, and little else is known or made mention of them.

About the Order of the Iron Rhino
The knights of the Iron Rhino distinguished itself for their unbreakable charges and implacable stubbornness in battle. The description of them comes from the Animal Quackers RIG, which was released in November 2009.
User Image

Last to First

In this game you say a word, for example: Corona. And then the next person must also type a word but it must only start with the last letter of the word before.
EXAMPLE:

1st Person: Corona.
2nd Person: Asteroid.
3rd Person: Dimensional.

And so on.
Now that you understand let me start off.

Photosynthesis

RNG Contest

Generate the numbers below, in order, between 0 and 100, to spell out “Atlantis” and win
User Image

PM me with a screenshot of your posts that put the numbers in the correct order, including the time and date, and you will receive your prize. Be sure to put the name of the contest in the subject header!

1 20 12 1 14 20 9 19
Winners:

Page Goals!
To win this, you must be the first poster (or the next, if I'm the first poster). You will also win doubles by combining page goals. For example: Page 500 will count as a 20 page and 100 page win! So you get both!!! There are no limitations on this, so you can win as many times as you want.

Every 20 Pages: 10Kp + 1 random rig.!
Every 100 Pages: 30Kp + 5 random rigs!

I'll automatically send you a labeled trade. If you feel like I may have overlooked you, then feel free to PM me with what page you landed on.

User Image

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/dragon-s-destiny-january-2024-mini-user-run-event-closed/t.113501310_1/#1][img]https://i.ibb.co/5464RVR/banner-50.webp[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/dragon-s-destiny-january-2024-mini-user-run-event-closed/t.113501310_1/#1][img]https://i.ibb.co/nrGMLjz/banner-50-1-50.webp[/img][/url]

User Image

This post is dedicated to all of the wonderful people who have helped make this event possible.Whether they were offering their valuable time, energy, artistic abilities, advice, ideas, or the necessary funding, the event couldn't have been made the way it was without whatever input they had to offer! Many, many thanks to the following users!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff