Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Check the front page of the shop to see if we are currently hiring.

If you are in this thread you must want to work at Open Like a Box ! !
                                Please fill out the form below. Only fill it out one time.
                                Do not post anything in here besides the form.
                                We will PM if you have been accepted or we want to see more from you.

~NOTE~ You must post in the thread prior to posting an application.

Hiring Form

[align=center][color=#AA85E6][size=10]I'd like to work it your Tektek shop![/size][/color]
                                [color=#9DE6B3][size=18][b][insert your name/nickname/username][/b][/size][/color][/align][color=#AA85E6][size=10]
                                Strengths ;;
                                Weaknesses ;;
                                Days you're available ;; [days/most frequent hours/etc.]
                                A short paragraph ;; [why you're here, why you like tektek, if you're questing, how long you've been on gaia, whatever you want to include in here]
                                Sample TekTeks ;;
                                [/size][/color]

Click HERE to go back to Open Like a Box

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I'd like to work it your Tektek shop!
pig_girl, piggy

Strengths ;; low price limit, matching, invo
Weaknesses ;; clutter, males (though I am trying to get better so I will try)
Days you're available ;; 1-2 hours every afternoon, plus up to 5 hours total each day on the weekends
A short paragraph ;; I joined gaia in October 2005. I started tekteking very soon after. i recently started a quest thread (in siggy) and many people think I am nuts. I love pigs.
Sample TekTeks ;;User Image (older), User Image, User Image (won a "party" themed contest),User Image

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Rihxcs_XVI

Strengths ;; Color matching, females, most themes
Weaknesses ;; Male-esque themes/avis, massive clutter
Days you're available ; Weekdays- 4-10pm (EST) (10 or later if i work) Weekends- On and off all day
A short paragraph ;; Well, my name is Chris. Have been on gaia for quite a while, and picked up tekteking as well as avi art more recently. I've had a couple teking jobs since then, but they all have fell under due to inactive thread owners. Just looking for a productive way to show what i can do!
Sample TekTeks ;; User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[Ligre di Cieli/Ligre]

Strengths ;; males, color combinations, somewhat cluttered
Weaknesses ;; insane layering and clutter, some themes
Days you're available ;; 1-2 hours/day, more on the weekends
A short paragraph ;; I'm very particular about shop layouts (I literally won't order from a shop if I don't like their layout or graphics), and this shop is one of the very few that I like. I love tekteking because I get to create something new each time I make an avatar and inspire me to make others in my spare time. I've been on gaia for almost 4 years now (I started in 2007) so I've been here for awhile ;D. I am questing Toned Keido at the moment heart

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Azurma

Strengths ;; layers, 3-5 colors, high price ranges
Weaknesses ;; guys, low price limits
Days you're available ;; weekdays and sundays
A short paragraph ;; I'm Azurma. I've been on gaia for 3 years. I love to draw and I love to tektek but i am never content of anything i make for myself so i enjoy making avis for others.

manasa95's Husband

Desirable Junior

Milkshax

Strengths ;; Matching, Layering, Proper layering.
Weaknesses ;; Low budget.
Days you're available ;; at least 5 times a week.
A short paragraph ;; Hi I am Jenny, yes female, call me Milky please, I draw, but not well, tektek, obviously, and own a charity. I have been here since '07, I tell myself that I am not a gaia addict [Lie]. My favorite color is green and that is pretty much it.
Sample TekTeks ;;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Fatcat

[W O N D E R L A E N D, ( But you can call me Bella. )]

Strengths ;; I am good at themed, semi-clutter, matching, and cosplay.
Weaknesses ;; I am working on extremely cluttered and non-matching.
Days you're available ;; I am available around Monday through Thursday after school. On Fridays I will be available after 8:30 pm and on Saturday and Sunday I will be available after 4:00 pm most of the time.
A short paragraph ;; Hello, my name is Bella and I am from the interesting yet deserted state of Maine. I have a knack for drawing or well actually anything that is creative I seem to have a knack for it. I am intrigued by vintage and wildlife, although I also tend to be a little photo happy. The reason I am here is well, because lets be honest tekteking is a form of art too! As I have stated I find art enjoyable so tekteking is one of the first ones on my list. I have participated in many contests and have also been a part of them in the past. Although I must say my number one priority for tekteking is not the tips or the money. I just like seeing someone who is going to enjoy what I have created. Even if this is true the gold does help with my quest, but tips are never necessary. I am questing Carlos The Alpaca for my own dream avie that I have created about a year ago. I am not even half way there but it keeps me motivated to keep saving! I have been tekteking for two years now and I am planning to continue for awhile to come. Thank you for you time!
Sample TekTeks ;; My examples are here. (:

Aged Noob

I'd like to work at your Tektek shop!
Xanibabe/Xani

Strengths ;; Girls, high price limits, 1-2 colors, simple
Weaknesses ;; Boys, EXTREMELY low price limits, clutter, 3+ colors
Days you're available ;; Saturdays almost all day, most other days are 1-2 hours
A short paragraph ;; Hello! My name is Sarah and I've had a small but ever-growing passion for tekteking. I was looking for a job and saw that you guys are hiring! I've been on Gaia for almost two years now and used to be an on/off kind of user.
Sample TekTeks ;; (All linked to my tag) User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
[Angelcutie92/Angel]

Strengths ;; Females, high price ranges, simple, semi-cluttered, matching, 1-3 colours, themes, inventory's, cute, sexy, angelic themes.
Weaknesses ;; Males, Cosplays, 1 colour themes, huge clutter, low price ranges, 3-4 colour themes, certain themes, non matching.
Days you're available ;; I am available two days a week, and all day weekends sometimes at night as well.
A short paragraph ;; Hello my name is Hayley and I have been on gaia for three years, and I love to tektek, I enjoy being creative no matter what it is. Some days I do have avatar block, but I'll try my best in creating the perfect avatar for you. I haven't really had much experience with tekteking, normally I'll make my own avatars, however lately I've been feeling creative and started to joining in contests to improve my tekteking skills. With this job I hope that while being here I'll improve my skills with areas in which I'll need working on. I love being inspired to help me with this whether it'd be a colour theme or style.
Sample TekTeks ;; User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
[Nostia]

Strengths ;;
Females, Semi Clutter, Tri Color Schemes, all budgets...
Weaknesses ;;
Males (But I'm working on them), Ugly, Wangster, Over used themes...
Days you're available ;;
Everyday all day excluding Saturday, when I'm never on.
A short paragraph ;;
Uhm, I don't know what you mean by here if you mean on gaia or in this shop...but I came to this shop cause I was recommended by Milkshax She just applied. Uhm, I love tekteks. Ever since I came back from a verry long Hiatus, I made a new account and started introducing myself to other boards aside from mini shops... And I'm less of a rich noob now unlike my first account... XxXx Destiny xXxX...yeah it got banned from a friend that did something...flamed someone or something and a mod messaged him and told them it was his friends account ;; yeah...
Sample TekTeks ;;
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Healer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
[Lirienleigh, you can call me leigh, or liri, or lirien]

Strengths ;; high price limit/ no price limit, 2-3 colors, females, semi-clutter.
Weaknesses ;; low max price limit, military themes, 4or more colors, no match, to much clutter, hipster-ness.
Days you're available ;; all the time. almost always on.
A short paragraph ;; i have been tekteking for almost a year and a half now, and i love it. i love the creation aspect of it. i joined gaia a year after it started up, that was on my old account. this is a brand new one. i am not really questing much, just gold for when i find an item i realllllllllly want. lol. but i do have a wishlist if you are so inclined to look.
Sample TekTeks ;; User Image, User Image, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff