Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Name]
                      Zael Atar Mitra

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
                      I have two previous names from long ago. Atar and Mitra. I hardly go by those any more.

[Age]
                      I'm well over 16,000 but I look as thought I am a human of Twenty-five.

[Gender]
                      Male obviously.

[Sexuality]
                      I haven't put too much thought into this but you could categorize me as "straight" or "heterosexual"

[Occupation]

Mercenary: I am often hired by many nobles of the city to do their dirty work for them. People know my name and fear what I do for a living. It is a degrading job but it gets me places in the world. I often work for the King of the land himself as a guard at parties. Quite a boring job.

[Species]
                      Sentinel Dragon

[Powers and Abilities]

◈ Spirit Attack: This increases Zael's attack rate and strength. When in a large group, this magic attack spreads out to his allies.
                      ◈ Gathering: A special move that allows Zael to draw upon ancient magic and revive fallen enemies. It also gives them a power boost etc. for a short amount of time.
                      ◈ Gathering Burst: If Zael is hurt continuously, he gains attack strength. As it hits a maximum, Zael is able to release it and cause a temporary stop to enemies. This lasts for a few minutes and allows Zael to strike quickly.
                      ◈ Death Sentence: A last resort if Zael is knocking on Death's door. An extremely powerful slash move that he can use both in Dragon Forme as well as Human Forme. It destroys his enemy in a matter of seconds after being engulfed in a black cloud.
                      ◈ Big Bang: This is a draining move for Zael. This deals and insane amount of damage to all enemies within the surrounding field. This also destroys any barriers people may have put up.
                      ◈ Shape Shifting: Zael can transform between Human and Dragon Forme whenever he wills it.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
                      Sentinel Dragons. Gigantic beasts that were thought to live only in the very ancient of times. Sentinels were hatched from various objects. Whether it be the land or the water of planets, to Time itself. Zael was born from both heavenly matter as well as the matter from hell. Being hatched out of a combination of those substances made Zael's original dragon form quite unstable. A dragon of light and darkness could not coincide within the same body so Zael's body was split into two Sentinel Beasts. They were named Atar the Dark One and Mitra, the Light One. Those two beasts protected heaven and hell respectively until one fateful day.

Atar led a siege against the Heavenly realm and against his other half, Mitra. The fight was endless until Mitra used a life-destroying spell and ended Atar and absorbed the other Sentinel into his body. The beast Mitra soon fell into a sleep; stuck between heaven and hell; never leaving it.

Thousands of years passed until Mitra, no Zael, awoke a new dragon. His scales had been dyed black by that of Atar's hate for his other side, but the light of Mitra remained within the jewel on his head and the patterns that glided across the great dragon's hide. Zael escaped from the Between and entered the mortal realm of the Humans.

Over the millenia, Zael watched the Humans develop. Develop their cities, technology and their relationship with other dragons. It was interesting to see how Humans and Dragons lived together. Zael often made small relations with Humans but they never truly stayed forever. The Sentinel was often stripped of his acquaintances of the greed and treachery that other Humans possessed.

He watched as Humans and Dragons signed a pact under the watchful eye of the Censors. He followed the Dragonic Code himself but he never truly followed it as strictly as other dragons did. He lives as an Outsider from other dragons and follows the beat of his own drum.

[Personality]
                      A noble soul, Zael has reminiscent traces of Mitra and Atar. From Atar, he gained anger and hatred toward people who cause pain to others and deserved to die from their actions. His anger is uncontrollable when he sees something that reminds him of the pain he received with his old friends and with their lives being taken from them. On the opposite side of the spectrum are his emotions from Mitra. Zael can be a compassionate person who is a friend to most all people; of course not those that are ill of heart and inflict harm upon others. He cares deeply for his friends and close loved ones. He is most often an undecided person and wavers between his emotions from Atar and Mitra. He wants to follow the ideals of Mitra; ones that protect all life, and then those of Atar; the ones that destroy it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
                          Humans, Exploring, Fighting, Observing, Flying

[Dislikes]
                          Loud Noises, Injustice, Ice / Snow, Being Alone

[Side Notes]

Weapons: Zael uses a sword called "The Land's Beginning". It is an ancient sword carved into with runes of script long ago forgotten by the people and most dragons of today. It is imbude with Nature magic.
                          Relationships: None so far. Zael just wanders from place to place.
                          Theme songs
                          Etc: He often has a sad look to his eyes. Most human women find that quite appealing to his handsome face.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff