-------------------------
PERSONALITY:
+Music
+Sports
+His powers

-Being restrained
-Not being able to use his powers
-Being poked

Dylan is generally a fun-loving guy who isn't afraid to loosen up and have a good time. He's always relaxed and usually happy. It's rare that you would find him upset over something, or dead serious. He's one of the happier people who greets with a smile, whether it's fake or not. The hardest thing to do is make Dylan upset. However, there have been times when he has been pushed over the edge. These times are usually when someone begins insulting or trying to hurt one of his friends. He's very protective of those that he considers close to him, and when it seems likely that things might escalate, he will either escalate with the offender, or he will try to separate people from the situation. He is serious about his work, and often tries to finish without any problems. On missions, Dylan is known to follow orders, normally without question, till the job gets done. While on missions, he also understands that there is a time and place for jokes, and a mission may not be the best place.

KNOWN HISTORY:.......I was born within the heart of Santa Domingo. Albeit it was the Ghetto, it was still my birth place. "Usted debe estar en casa todos los días a las cinco en punto. Un poco más tarde y se queda a la estación de policía." My orders were simple. Get home before it got dark, and if I could not, I was to run directly to the police station to stay safe. You would think that they were given by my parents right? Well no. As far as I know, I've only lived with my grandparents in their small house. Many question how a child lived without either of his parents, but I have heard stories about my father from my grandparents. Mainly that he was a very, active man, to say the least. Its been said that my father was a Drug Lord who also smuggled weapons and sometimes people into the Dominican Republic at night. In dealing with my mother, I'm told she up and disappeared shortly after I was born. Its not like I needed either of my parents as I could do alright with my grandparents help.

The streets of Santa Domingo were never a safe place for children to play, but given where most of us lived, it was the only place to play. Soccer was the first sport introduced to my friends and I by my grandfather who also taught us the basis. We had taken it upon ourselves to practice in the streets during the rush hour time of day. What better way to gain awareness, then to play through fast moving traffic? Unfortunately all of my fun ended when a soccer agent from America found us playing in the streets. Apparently he had saw some type of potential within us for greater things. Around this time, my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer, so I was bit skeptical on the thought of leaving them alone. At the age of five, after speaking with my grandparents, I was taken to a training facility located in the heart of Santa Domingo. While we trained my athletic skills, I was also slowly taught the basics of the English language, in case I was recruited for an English team. Sadly enough, a nightmare from my father's past had caught up with me. On my way to the hotel that I had been staying at with a few of the other training kids and our managers, I was grabbed and soon found myself unconscious.

When I awoke, I was in a dimly lit room tied down to a chair. Besides me were a few other kids from the training camp, and before long our kidnapper had revealed himself. Apparently, like me, the other children had family members who worked in the drug/smuggling business, and they were to pay for it as well. If we wanted to live to see another day, there were things that we would need to do for them in order to clear our family names. After each day of the Soccer Training Camp, we were to meet in an Abandoned alley to get picked up from there. From then on, the training for our second lives began. Directly after Soccer practice we'd be taken back to the large building which served as a cover for the Underground Operation directly below it. There we were taught the tools needed to make sure we would never be caught. Lock picking. I learned hot to pick the locks of small cars to large buses, and apartment doors in a matter of three months. Even still in the heists to come those would not be my tasks. Given my looks as a child, distractions were my job. For a reason unknown to me, everyone believed me to be irresistibly cute. Cute enough that they'd stop what they were doing and follow me to find my "lost parents". One boy during our training threatened to leave and call the cops, but as he fled was shot down before our very eyes. No tears were shed as we were told crying was a weakness. While we proceeded with life telling no one of our activities at night, I was contacted by FC Barcelona's junior team. Tryouts occurred, and I made it onto the team. However, as it was the off-season, I'd travel between the training site in Santa Domingo, and then my own Soccer Camp to increase my training camp.

It was around this time, that I noticed strange things occurring with the ground around me. While performing another heist, I locked five locks before my friend was forced to shoot someone. After shooting them, he was told to shoot the person's child, but alas he could not, and because of this, he himself was shot. Immediately I began to cry, and was punched in the face for it. As I touched the ground while wiping my tears away. It had begun to crack slightly and the pebbles began to dance around my hand. Those of us on the heist were then threatened with death as well if we could not do our jobs correctly. When we returned I snuck away under the pretense of going to the bathroom. While I ran an alarm was sounded as men began to chase after me. It was not until a bullet grazed my arm that I felt everything end. Immediately, I crashed into the floor crying and scared.

A heavy male's hand was slammed directly onto the wound causing me to scream in my pain. But as he prepared to drag me away, the ground itself began to shake. My powers had spun out of control causing a small earthquake to hit Santa Domingo. Immediately, Scott Summers and the X-Men were notified and were soon on the scene. I heard her soothing voice in my head slowly calming me down. The guards that had kidnapped me and the other children were brought into custody, and soon I was hugging my grandparents goodbye. Unfortunately, I also had to say goodbye to FC Barcelona's junior team. I was brought to the Mansion and more English was taught to me along with the other regular subjects.

QUOTE:........................"Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life."
MUSIC:.........................Troublemaker
TYPIST:........................ Robotic Dominican

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image
                                                                          You've been waiting xxxxxAnd now this day has arrived
                                                                          xxx WHY DID IT TAKE THE ROCK BOTTOM « To Make You Realize
                                                                          xxx What you've been missing ❜ ⋮ Is Something Very Valuable
                                                                          Post Post Post Post : ⊱ A TIMELESS GIFT THAT WILL x :⊱ (
                                                                          Post Post Po EASE YOUR MIND AND RAPTURE YOUR SOUL

Life could not be any better for Dylan right now. He had gone from no parents, to having two parents, and they were two males! Two dads meant twice the fun! He could talk to one about sports, and the other about video games, or at least that was what he was going to keep doing regardless of whether or not they knew about what he spoke about. Not to mention, since they had adopted him, he had been introduced to so many different siblings, all of which were his own family. Now, while everything was pretty much fine for Dylan, he was currently face down in his pillow unconscious. School had ended, and to celebrate, he went to sleep once it hit somewhere around three in the morning. True enough, it was another failed attempt at pulling an all-nighter, but, since he was finally free from school, he was free to try over and over again for the remainder of break. As the sun peered through his window and onto the bed, he rolled over in slight discomfort due to the sudden increase in light on his face. To try and avoid the sunlight, he began to roll over, but, when rolling could no longer work, it was too late. His body had fallen off of his bed and onto the ground while dragging his sheets with him to the ground. "Ouch.." The low groan was muffled by the piece of sheet covering half of his face and as he stood up from the ground he yawned quietly.

Exiting his room, he went into the bathroom before looking over himself in the mirror. He was still in his sleepwear, and had no intention of changing until they were actually going somewhere. Otherwise, he was going to remain comfortable in his pajamas. Heading back into his room, he looked around twice before putting his sheets back onto his bed. If he was not going to make his bed, the least he could do was put it all atop the bed so it was easier to find when he told to do it by either of his parents. But, that was for another time. Now, it was time for him to eat something. Making his way towards the kitchen, his eyes immediately caught sight of two of his brothers. Once within the kitchen, he got onto his toes before opening a cabinet in order to retrieve a box of Frosted Flakes. After a bowl was retrieved as well, he used the box itself to close the cabinet door. After retrieving the milk he put the items onto the table before moving the seat in order for him to plop down into it. "Morning Jonathan."
                                                                          spoke Dylan as he poured the cereal into the bowl before adding milk to the equation. After eating a spoonful of cereal, he put his spoon carefully back into his bowl before leaning down below the table. "Good morning Richard." spoke Dylan before sitting upright once more.

The rest of his breakfast was finished rather quickly considering how groggy he felt, and once he was done, Dylan began to drink the leftover milk from within the bowl. "How's it going this morning guys?"
                                                                          questioned Dylan as put the now empty bowl onto the table in front of him. With breakfast complete, he thought of going to get washed, but would first need to hear his siblings responses.

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

"Ah...my head.." It felt as though someone had taken a mallet to his head repeatedly and when that was done, decided to stick him in a freezer. Why was his face so cold anyone? Opening an eye slowly, he looked down at the cool metal beneath him before picking himself up slowly. Where was he and what was he in? Looking around didn't help as he was in the dark, so as he extended his hand outwards, a small flame took form and illuminated what he now knew to be a container. He wasn't in the dorm where he last remembered being and he didn't have any injuries to note either. Had he been kidnapped? Was this another one of the governments tests for him? Before he could think of any other government scheme, the ringing of a phone broke his concentration.

He practically fell head over heels trying to find the phone but after answering, a voice that was all to familiar came through. Thinking logically, it made sense that they would test them in a way that none of them would have expected but the thought of traversing the city in order to find his partner was an exciting thought. Still though, he would have preferred to not have been drugged. Their mission was given to them and the orders to keep their powers a secret was one that he knew would be enforced regardless of whatever they did. When the container opened, he made sure to put the provided phone back down onto the ground before opening the bag he had been given. The change of clothes was definitely something he appreciated but he would have been happier with shorts as opposed to jeans. After all, his body temperature was a lot higher than the average human and as a result he got hotter a lot easier than most did. Pulling the clothes out from the bag, he made sure to change quickly as to not warrant anyone randomly finding their way into the container. The shirt was a quick fix and after putting his pajamas into the bag, he pulled the money from within the bag before slotting it in his jeans pocket. Picking the phone up, he slid it into the pocket opposite his phone before stepping out of the container.

He had no idea where he was. Fortunately, an elderly Hispanic couple was chatting and passing him as he looked around. "Espere, por favor!" The couple turned, a little startled to have someone yelling so close to them. "Puedes ayudarme por favor? Como llego al puente de Brooklyn Bridge?" The Brooklyn Bridge was not only a landmark, and something that connected Manhattan to Brooklyn, it was also a major tourist attraction. However, he needed the bridge in order to get a better picture of where the heart of the city would be and how to get to it. It took a little bit of convincing that he was not trying to rob them or sell them some new CDs, but eventually the elderly woman pointing him in the direction he needed to go. Chinatown was apparently a lot closer to the bridge than he would have thought but that didn't change the fact that some people in the city were just rude on principle. "Last, question, I promise. Como puedo llegar a la estatua de la libertad?" A landmark with such history had to be the heart of the city! The elderly couple explained tat the only way to get to the Statue of Liberty was to take the ferry over to Ellis Island and with thanks and a hug he was off on his journey once more. He had almost gotten into a fight with quite a few New Yorkers and one even tried to steal his bag on the way to the bridge but eventually he made it!

Taking his first few steps onto the bridge's walkway, he looked around for a moment before deciding to follow the mobs of tourist crossing the bridge into Brooklyn. If this was what he believed to be the heart of the city then a clue would be waiting for him somewhere on the bridge. The walkway rose higher than the level at which the cars drove on and as they passed on either sides beneath them, Jorge couldn't help but smile like a tourist. He had only ever been to New York once or twice and both times were for business. There had been no time to visit landmarks or take in any sights so he was truly enjoying himself. Eventually he came upon an opening in the bridge, or rather, a portion of the bridge that had the walkway pushed sightly over the cars so that one could take pictures and as he approached, a figure in the distance caught his attention.

Jorge remained absolute still as the figure continued walking until finally breaking out into a slight jog in order to meet the figure, which had now turned into a face he recognized, halfway. "Hex!" he called out as he jogged towards the blonde male. Stopping about a few inches from the male, Jorge smiled widely at the other male. "It looks like you and I are gonna be partners, hermano. They started you off in Brooklyn? That must have been fun to figure out." It may very well have been coincidence that led him to run into another person from the university on the bridge, but Hex's bag and clothing said otherwise. With the two standing across from one another it looked as though they had planned to wear the exact same outfit in order to match for some event or another. Hex, or rather, Damien was to be his partner for the rest of their mission and while he had not really gotten to know the male, he figured that their working together would make getting to know him a lot easier. Still, as much as he would have liked to get to know the male better, they had work to do. "Alright, what's the heart of NYC to you? Personally I think it's the Statue of Liberty. It was a gift from France and you can't think of New York City without thinking of Lady Liberty. Hell, she's on every postcard and I love New York shirt you can find. But, if we're going to be partners then we've gotta decide together. Where do you think the heart of the city is?" In the worst case scenario that they held different ideas of where the heart of the city would be, they could simply visit both locations until stumbling upon whatever clue was waiting for them.

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
          User Image
wнaт aвoυт нιѕ paѕт? gιve мe all oғ тнe ιnғorмaтιon тнaт yoυ can on all тнιngѕ regardιng тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly and leadιng dιrecтly υp тo wнaт мιcнael dιd ιn вeacon нιllѕ.
                                                        мedιυмѕнιp ιѕ тнe arт oғ мedιaтιng coммυnιcaтιon вeтween ѕpιrιтѕ oғ тнe dead and oтнer нυмan вeιngѕ. мedιυмѕ тaĸe ιт a ѕтep ғυrтнer. ιn тнe caѕe oғ мιcнael ĸaplan and a мajorιтy oғ powerғυl мedιυмѕ, нιѕ role aѕ a мedιυм вegan мoмenтѕ aғтer нιѕ deaтн. aғтer нιѕ deaтн and alмoѕт ѕιмυlтaneoυѕ reѕυrrecтιon ιnтo тнe lιvιng world once мore, everyтнιng cнanged. мoѕтly вecaυѕe oғ wнaт нappened. ιn order ғor prevιoυѕly υnawaĸened мedιυмѕ тo noт вecoмe overтaĸen вy тнeιr powerѕ, тнeιr deaтн ιѕ neceѕѕary. ιn тнeιr deaтн, тнe мedιυм υnconѕcιoυѕly ѕplιтѕ тнeιr ѕoυl ιnтo тwo pιeceѕ. тнιѕ ѕplιт allowѕ тнe мedιυм тo co-eхιѕт on вoтн ѕιdeѕ oғ тнe aғтerlιғe, тнe lιvιng world and тнe world oғ тнe dead. wιтнιn тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly, мιcнael ιѕ cυrrenтly тнe ѕтrongeѕт мedιυм. lιĸewιѕe, нe'ѕ тнe ѕтrongeѕт мedιυм тo нave appeared ιn qυιтe ѕoмe тιмe and тнe only мedιυм wнoѕe вιrтн and lιĸewιѕe deaтн, waѕ ғoreтold вy a вanѕнee. нιѕ power ιѕ ѕo large ғor нιѕ age тнaт wнen нe waѕ jυѕт a lιттle вoy, нe coυld ѕee and тalĸ wιтн тнe ѕpιrιтѕ aroυnd нιм тнoυgн нe тнoυgнт тнaт тнey were ѕιмply ιмagιnary ғrιendѕ.
                                                            "ѕpιrιт gυιde:" ιѕ a тerм oғтen υѕed тo deѕcrιвe one aѕpecт oғ мedιυмѕнιp. aѕ вeιngѕ тнaт can coммυne wιтн тнe dead, мedιυмѕ нave вeen laвeled aѕ deaтн'ѕ aѕѕιѕтanт. тнroυgн converѕιng wιтн тнe ѕpιrιтѕ, мedιυмѕ poѕѕeѕѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo нelp aѕѕιѕт ѕpιrιтѕ ιn тнeιr accepтance oғ deaтн ѕo тнaт тнey мove on, or can нelp delιver ғιnal мeѕѕageѕ тo loved oneѕ ѕo тнey can мove on. ιғ done ιncorrecтly, a мedιυм can caυѕe тнe ѕpιrιт тo вecoмe enraged, cнangιng тнeм ιnтo a wraιтн.
                                                            "тrance мedιυмѕнιp:" ιѕ oғтen ѕeen aѕ a ғorм oғ мenтal мedιυмѕнιp. мoѕт тrance мedιυмѕ reмaιn conѕcιoυѕ dυrιng a coммυnιcaтιon perιod, wнereιn a ѕpιrιт υѕeѕ тнe мedιυм'ѕ мιnd тo coммυnιcaтe. тнe ѕpιrιт or ѕpιrιтѕ υѕιng тнe мedιυм'ѕ мιnd ιnғlυenceѕ тнe мιnd wιтн тнe тнoυgнтѕ вeιng conveyed. тнe мedιυм allowѕ тнe ego тo ѕтep aѕιde ғor тнe мeѕѕage тo вe delιvered. aт тнe ѕaмe тιмe, one нaѕ awareneѕѕ oғ тнe тнoυgнтѕ coмιng тнroυgн and мay even ιnғlυence тнe мeѕѕage wιтн one'ѕ own вιaѕ. ѕυcн a тrance ιѕ noт тo вe conғυѕed wιтн ѕleepwalĸιng, and тнe тrance endѕ wнen тнe coммυnιcaтιon нaѕ вeen ѕevered.
                                                            "dιrecт voιce:" coммυnιcaтιon ιѕ тнe claιм тнaт ѕpιrιтѕ ѕpeaĸ ιndependenтly oғ тнe мedιυм, wнo ғacιlιтaтeѕ тнe pнenoмenon raтнer тнan prodυceѕ ιт. тнe role oғ тнe мedιυм ιѕ тo мaĸe тнe connecтιon вeтween тнe pнyѕιcal and ѕpιrιт worldѕ. тнroυgн dιrecт voιce, тнe ѕpιrιт вeιng ѕpoĸen тo ιѕ aвle тo projecт тнeιr voιce тнroυgн тнe мedιυм'ѕ вody. [learned wιтн мaттнιoѕ]
                                                            "мenтal мedιυмѕнιp:" ιѕ coммυnιcaтιon oғ ѕpιrιтѕ wιтн a мedιυм вy тelepaтнy. тнe мedιυм мenтally "нearѕ" (claιraυdιence), "ѕeeѕ" (claιrvoyance), and/or ғeelѕ (claιrѕenтιence) мeѕѕageѕ ғroм ѕpιrιтѕ. dιrecтly or wιтн тнe нelp oғ a ѕpιrιт gυιde, тнe мedιυм paѕѕeѕ тнe ιnғorмaтιon on тo тнe мeѕѕage'ѕ recιpιenт(ѕ). wнen a мedιυм ιѕ doιng a "readιng" ғor a parтιcυlar perѕon, тнaт perѕon ιѕ ĸnown aѕ тнe "ѕιттer." "cнannelιng." тнe oтнer ιncarnaтιon oғ non-pнyѕιcal мedιυмѕнιp ιѕ a ғorм oғ cнannelιng ιn wнιcн тнe cнanneler goeѕ ιnтo a тrance, or "leaveѕ тнeιr вody". нe or ѕнe allowѕ тнe ѕpιrιт-perѕon тo вorrow нιѕ/нer вody, wнo тнen тalĸѕ тнroυgн тнeм. wнen ιn a тrance тнe мedιυм ѕeeмѕ тo coмe υnder тнe conтrol oғ anoтнer perѕonalιтy, pυrporтedly тнe ѕpιrιт oғ a deparтed ѕoυl, and a genυιne мedιυм υndoυвтedly вelιeveѕ тнe 'conтrol' тo вe a ѕpιrιт enтιтy. wнιle ιn тнe old deep тrance ѕтaтe тнe мedιυм oғтen enтerѕ a caтalepтιc ѕтaтe мarĸed вy eхтreмe rιgιdιтy. мιcнael нaѕ alѕo learned нow тo cнannel тнe naтυre oғ celeѕтιal evenтѕ ιn order тo нelp нιм reacн oυт тo and мaιnтaιn conтacт wιтн ѕpιrιтѕ тнaт нave long ѕιnce вeen ιnacтιve or нave вeen dead ғor мore тнan a ғew yearѕ.
                                                            "aѕтral projecтιon:" or "ѕpιrιт walĸιng." мedιυмѕ, тнoυgн мoѕт тιмeѕ υnιnтenтιonally, poѕѕeѕѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo ѕplιт тнeιr ѕoυl ғroм тнeιr вody and enтer тнe aѕтral plane wнere all ѕpιrιтѕ reѕιde. dυrιng тнeѕe aѕтral projecтιonѕ, тнe мedιυм'ѕ pнyѕιcal вody eѕѕenтιally dιeѕ and or enтerѕ a coмa. wнen тнιѕ нappenѕ, тнe мedιυм'ѕ вody ιѕ тнeιr ancнor тo тнe pнyѕιcal world ιтѕelғ. ιғ ѕoмeтнιng ѕнoυld нappen тo тнe pнyѕιcal вody, тнen тнe ѕaмe wιll нappen тo тнe ѕpιrιт тнaт нaѕ leғт. ѕo, ιғ тнe pнyѕιcal вody ѕнoυld вe daмaged ιn any way, тнen тнe ѕpιrιт ιтѕelғ wιll ѕυғғer тнe ѕaмe daмage, and ѕнoυld тнe daмage вe ғaтal, тнen тнe ѕpιrιт wιll вe ѕenт ιnтo oвlιvιon. тнe longer a perѕon reмaιnѕ on тнe aѕтral plane, тнe leѕѕ ιnclιned тнey ғeel тo reтυrn тo тнeιr вody. ιn caѕeѕ lιĸe тнeѕe, тнe only ĸnown way тo reтυrn тнe ѕpιrιт oғ тнe мedιυм тo тнeιr вody woυld вe тo convιnce тнeм тнaт тнey need тo reтυrn.
                                                            ѕoυl вrandιng: aѕ a мedιυм, мιcнael poѕѕeѕѕeѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo qυιтe lιтerally вrand тнe ѕoυl oғ anoтнer lιvιng вeιng, тнυѕ lιnĸιng тнeм тo нιмѕelғ. ιт ιѕ тнroυgн тнιѕ lιnĸ тнaт тнe вranded ιѕ aвle тo cнeaт deaтн once, ѕιмιlar тo мιcнael and reтυrn aғтer нavιng вeιng ĸιlled once.
                                                            lιмιтed тelepaтнy: wнoмever ιѕ вranded вy тнe мedιυм wιll ғιnd тнaт тнey нave тнe aвιlιтy тo ѕpeaĸ вacĸ and ғorтн wιтн one anoтнer тнroυgн a very prιvaтe тelepaтнιc lιnĸ. тнe lιnĸ can noт вe opened and ѕнared wιтн oтнerѕ nor can ιт вe нιjacĸed вy oυтѕιde parтιeѕ. lιĸewιѕe, ѕo long aѕ вoтн ιndιvιdυalѕ are ѕтιll alιve, тнe lιnĸ can вe υѕed aт all тιмeѕ and deғιeѕ тypιcal вarrιerѕ lιĸe тнoѕe oғ мoυnтaιn aѕн вecaυѕe тнe lιnĸ ιѕ ѕpιrιтυal and noт pнyѕιcal.

pѕycнιc ѕenѕeѕ:
                                                            ιn ѕpιrιтυalιѕм, pѕycнιc ѕenѕeѕ υѕed вy мenтal мedιυмѕ are ѕoмeтιмeѕ deғιned dιғғerenтly ғroм ιn oтнer paranorмal ғιeldѕ. a мedιυм ιѕ ѕaιd тo нave pѕycнιc aвιlιтιeѕ вυт pѕycнιcѕ can noт вe мedιυмѕ. тнe тerм claιrvoyance, ғor ιnѕтance, мay вe υѕed вy ѕpιrιтυalιѕтѕ тo ιnclυde ѕeeιng ѕpιrιтѕ and vιѕιonѕ ιnѕтιlled вy ѕpιrιтѕ. a мedιυм υѕeѕ нιѕ pѕycнιc or ιnтυιтιve aвιlιтιeѕ тo ѕee тнe paѕт, preѕenт and ғυтυre evenтѕ oғ a perѕon вy тυnιng ιnтo тнe ѕpιrιт energy ѕυrroυndιng тнaт perѕon. тнιѕ мeanѕ мedιυмѕ rely on тнe preѕence oғ non-pнyѕιcal energy oυтѕιde oғ тнeмѕelveѕ ғor тнe ιnғorмaтιon relevanт тo тнe perѕon вeιng ιnтeracтed wιтн. claιrcognιzance or "clear ĸnowιng", ιѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo ĸnow ѕoмeтнιng wιтнoυт receιvιng ιт тнroυgн norмal or pѕycнιc ѕenѕeѕ. ιт ιѕ a ғeelιng oғ "jυѕт ĸnowιng". oғтen, a мedιυм wιll claιм тo нave тнe ғeelιng тнaт a мeѕѕage or ѕιтυaтιon ιѕ "rιgнт" or "wrong." "claιrvoayance" or "clear ѕeeιng", ιѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo ѕee anyтнιng тнaт ιѕ noт pнyѕιcally preѕenт, ѕυcн aѕ oвjecтѕ, anιмalѕ or people. тнιѕ ѕιgнт occυrѕ "ιn тнe мιnd'ѕ eye". ѕoмe мedιυмѕ ѕay тнaт тнιѕ ιѕ тнeιr norмal vιѕιon ѕтaтe. oтнerѕ ѕay тнaт тнey мυѕт тraιn тнeιr мιndѕ wιтн ѕυcн pracтιceѕ aѕ мedιтaтιon ιn order тo acнιeve тнιѕ aвιlιтy, and тнaт aѕѕιѕтance ғroм ѕpιrιтυal нelperѕ ιѕ oғтen neceѕѕary. ѕoмe claιrvoyanт мedιυмѕ can ѕee a ѕpιrιт aѕ тнoυgн тнe ѕpιrιт нaѕ a pнyѕιcal вody. тнey ѕee тнe вodιly ғorм aѕ ιғ ιт were pнyѕιcally preѕenт. oтнer мedιυмѕ ѕee тнe ѕpιrιт ιn тнeιr мιnd'ѕ eye, or ιт appearѕ aѕ a мovιe or a тelevιѕιon prograм or a ѕтιll pιcтυre lιĸe a pнoтograpн ιn тнeιr мιnd. [paѕѕιve] "claιraυdιence" or "clear нearιng", ιѕ υѕυally deғιned aѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo нear тнe voιceѕ or тнoυgнтѕ oғ ѕpιrιтѕ. ѕoмe мedιυмѕ нear aѕ тнoυgн тнey are lιѕтenιng тo a perѕon тalĸιng тo тнeм on тнe oυтѕιde oғ тнeιr нead, aѕ тнoυgн тнe ѕpιrιт ιѕ neхт тo or near тo тнe мedιυм, and oтнer мedιυмѕ нear тнe voιceѕ ιn тнeιr мιndѕ aѕ a verвal тнoυgнт.

claιrѕenтιence: or "clear ѕenѕιng", ιѕ тнe aвιlιтy тo нave an ιмpreѕѕιon oғ wнaт a ѕpιrιт wanтѕ тo coммυnιcaтe, or тo ғeel ѕenѕaтιonѕ ιnѕтιlled вy a ѕpιrιт. lιĸewιѕe, ιт alѕo allowѕ a мedιυм тo ĸnow тнaт a ѕpιrιт нaѕ enтered тнe мedιυм'ѕ "ғιeld oғ percepтιon". [learned wιтн мaттнιoѕ]
                                                            claιrѕenтιnence: or "clear ғeelιng" ιѕ a condιтιon ιn wнιcн тнe мedιυм тaĸeѕ on тнe aιlмenтѕ oғ a ѕpιrιт, ғeelιng тнe ѕaмe pнyѕιcal proвleм wнιcн тнe ѕpιrιт perѕon нad вeғore deaтн. тнιѕ allowѕ тнe мedιυм тo υnderѕтand тнe paιn oғ тнe ѕpιrιт, and lιĸewιѕe wнy a ѕpιrιт ғιndѕ тнeмѕelveѕ υnaвle тo мove on.

ĸaplan ғaмιly тraιтѕ:
                                                            wнιle мedιυмѕ are ѕeen aѕ "υncoммon," wнιcн мay aѕ well вe rare, long laѕтιng ғaмιlιeѕ oғ мedιυмѕ are тrυly rare. тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly нaѕ ғaмιly тracιng all тнe way вacĸ тo тнe reιgn oғ тнe тυdorѕ ιn 1507. тнe мeмвerѕ oғ тнe ғaмιly тypιcally ѕerved aѕ prιeѕтѕ or varιoυѕ мeмвerѕ oғ тнe clergy. ιт waѕ тнere тнaт тнey learned oғ wнaт gιғтѕ тнey poѕѕeѕѕed and вelιevιng тнeм тo вe вeѕтowed вy god, тнey υѕed тнeм тo нelp мeмвerѕ oғ тнe cнυrcн wнo coυld noт ғιnd cloѕυre. lιĸewιѕe, тнere were тнoѕe aмong тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly тнaт, aт тιмeѕ, υѕed тнeιr aвιlιтιeѕ тo aѕѕιѕт тнe arιѕтocraтѕ, and тнoѕe тнaт were wιllιng тo pay ғor тнeιr ѕervιceѕ, naмely, тнe тυdorѕ. wнaт тнey coυld do wιтн тнeιr aвιlιтιeѕ were recorded ιn тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly'ѕ нιѕтory вooĸ and paѕѕed down тнroυgн тнe generaтιonѕ, all тнe wнιle pυѕнιng тнeιr lιмιтѕ тo ѕee wнaт coυld вe accoмplιѕнed.
                                                            precognιтιon: ғroм тнe laтιn præ-, "вeғore" and cognιтιo, "acqυιrιng ĸnowledge", alѕo called ғυтυre ѕιgнт, and ѕecond ѕιgнт, ιѕ one oғ тwo υnιqυe aвιlιтιeѕ тнaт мιcнael alone poѕѕeѕѕeѕ aѕ a мeмвer oғ тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly. мιcнael, aт тιмeѕ, ιѕ ѕυвjecт тo receιvιng glιмpѕeѕ oғ тнe ғυтυre. тнeѕe oғтen occυr ιn тнe ғorм oғ precognιтιve dreaмѕ. [υnconтrollaвle]
                                                            reтrocognιтιon: oтнerwιѕe ĸnown aѕ poѕт cognιтιon ғroм тнe laтιn reтro мeanιng "вacĸward, вeнιnd" and cognιтιon мeanιng "ĸnowιng," deѕcrιвeѕ "ĸnowledge oғ a paѕт evenт wнιcн coυld noт нave вeen learned or ιnғerred вy norмal мeanѕ. lιĸe wιтн precognιтιon, тнιѕ ιѕ тнe ѕecond oғ тнe тwo aвιlιтιeѕ υnιqυe only тo мιcнael aѕ a мedιυм. вy ιnтeracтιng wιтн тнe very ѕpιrιт oғ a perѕon, нe ιѕ aвle тo recall тнe paѕт мeмorιeѕ and evenтѕ oғ ѕaιd perѕon. нowever, aт тιмeѕ, нe can тaĸe a loт мore тнan wнaт a perѕon ιѕ wιllιng тo ѕнare ιғ тнey aren'т тoo careғυl. pнyѕιcal conтacт ιѕ all тнaт ιѕ needed ιn order тo ιnvoĸe ѕυcн an aвιlιтy and even тнe ѕlιgнтeѕт тoυcн can gιve мιcнael a greaт looĸ aт an ιndιvιdυal'ѕ paѕт. ѕoмeтιмeѕ ιт'ѕ a greaт aвιlιтy тo нave ιn order тo ғιnd oυт ιnғorмaтιon, вυт ѕιnce нe can'т conтrol ιт, any ѕĸιn conтacт rιѕĸѕ нιм learnιng тнe paѕт oғ an ιndιvιdυal. [υnconтrollaвle]
                                                            aѕтral нealιng: ιѕ тнe υnιqυe aвιlιтy oғ тнe ĸaplan ғaмιly тo pѕycнιcally тap ιnтo тнe ѕoυl oғ anoтнer lιvιng вeιng ιn order тo granт relιeғ and or eaѕe. тнιѕ ιѕ noт a conѕcιoυѕ aвιlιтy вy any мeanѕ and can only вe done υnconѕcιoυѕly. pнyѕιcal conтacт ιѕ alwayѕ reqυιred ғor ѕυcн an aвιlιтy тo worĸ, вυт once conтacт нaѕ вeen eѕтaвlιѕнed ѕleep ιndυceмenт, тeмporary paιn relιeғ and мenтal eaѕe can вe placed υpon wнoever тнe conтacт нaѕ вeen eѕтaвlιѕнed wιтн. aѕ a rare мedιυм нιмѕelғ, мιcнael ιѕ alѕo capaвle oғ eхυdιng a calмιng aυra aroυnd нιѕ υnconѕcιoυѕly. тнoѕe wнo are eхтreмely ѕenѕιтιve тo тнe ѕυpernaтυral can generally ғeel a ѕorт oғ calм wнen aroυnd нιм. wιтн enoυgн тraιnιng, нe woυld вe aвle тo pυт a ѕυpernaтυral вeιng or oтнerwιѕe тo ѕleep wιтн jυѕт a тнoυgнт.
                                                            dιѕrυpтιon:
                                                            reѕυrrecтιon: ιn ѕιмplιѕтιc тerмѕ, ιт'ѕ ѕιмply тнe aвιlιтy тo raιѕe тнe dead. нowever, ιn acтυalιтy, ιт'ѕ тнe reanιмaтιon and reѕтoraтιon oғ a ғorмer corpѕe aѕ well aѕ тнe reѕтoraтιon oғ a ѕoυl тнaт нaѕ ѕιnce leғт ιт'ѕ orιgιnal вody. naтυrally, ιn order тo accoмplιѕн ѕυcн a ғeaт, a ғew condιтιonѕ мυѕт вe мeт ғιrѕт. тo вegιn wιтн, a вlood relaтιve ιѕ needed, тнoυgн тнe вlood oғ ѕaιd relaтιve ιѕ alѕo doaвle. ѕecond, тнe ѕoυl oғ тнe perѕon тнaт ιѕ тo вe reѕυrrecтed мυѕт ѕтιll нave a ѕoυl тo вe called on. тнoѕe wнo нave вecoмe creaтυreѕ ѕυcн aѕ vaмpιreѕ, or нave oтнerwιѕe loѕт тнeιr ѕoυl тo oвlιvιon can noт вe called вacĸ. laѕтly, a large aмoυnт oғ power, on тop oғ тнe мedιυм'ѕ power, ιѕ needed тo coмpleтe тнe reѕυrrecтιon. тнιѕ power can vary ғroм тнe power reѕιdιng ιn an alpнa, тнe cнannelιng oғ oтнer powerѕ ѕυcн aѕ тнe ғυll мoon or тнe neмeaтon and laѕт, тнe мedιυм тнeмѕelveѕ тнoυgн υѕιng тнeмѕelveѕ aѕ тнeιr own power ѕoυrce generally мeanѕ тнeιr deaтн aѕ payмenт ғor тнe aмoυnт oғ power тнey pυll oυт oғ тнeмѕelveѕ ғorceғυlly. once reѕυrrecтed, тнe perѕon нaѕ all oғ тнeιr мeмorιeѕ ғlood вacĸ ιn aт ғυll ѕpeed and can вe gιven one ѕιngle order тнaт wιll вe ғυlғιlled no мaттer wнaт. orderѕ can vary ғroм, go oυт and lιve yoυr lιғe, ĸιll yoυrѕelғ aғтer ѕeeιng yoυr loved oneѕ agaιn, or an order тo ιgnore all orderѕ ғroм тнe мedιυм. naтυrally, ѕυcн a ғeaт can noт вe done on мυlтιple occaѕιonѕ and once every ғew dayѕ ιѕ aвoυт тнe ѕтandard lιмιт...User Image

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Lloyd Demuri
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.____
I am a Royal from Enchanted Dominion with the power of... Fire_

User Image

_________sʜᴏω ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʏᴏᴜ_________

ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss ᴍᴇ ᴀs
                                          _____ Lloyd
                                          ᴍʏ ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇs sʜᴏω
                                          _____ Sixteen
                                          ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ, ɪ ᴀᴍ
                                          _____ Male
                                          ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ sᴋɪᴘ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ,
                                          _____ Females
                                          ᴍʏ 'ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ'
                                          _____
                                          ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏω ᴛʜɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ
                                          _____ I'm a member of the royal family stemming from Prince Phillip and Princess Aurora
                                          _____ Some members of my family are related to Maleficent, and in relation, so am I.
                                          _____ I'm currently the Crown Prince of Enchanted Dominion.

_________ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ_________

ɪ ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀ
                                          _____ I can be best described as a kind, endearing, and caring person. Even from first conversations, many have noted that my capacity to easily trust others is far to high. I can generally be seen smiling most of the time and do not let others bring my mood down easily.Additionally I possess quite the ability to understand and relate to others when their down or in otherwise in pain. I'm quite the optimist despite being very depressed when I found out what had happened to the forest because of my elder brother's actions. Even after that, I could not bear any ill will against him. My inability to hold a grudge also seems to be a rather odd part of my overall personality. Helping people is always been a fun thing to do for me, despite any potential dangers that I may be putting myself in. I have never been an aggressive person, but if my friends and family are in danger, then I won't hesitate to jump in and fight for them!
                                          ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ...
                                          _____ I was born within the largest building within Enchanted Dominion, the Castle. As a child of royalty, I lived a secluded life, and in this secluded life, I did not have many friends. What I did have however have, was animals. Like the matriarch of my family, Princess Aurora, animals and I seemed to have a rather peculiar relationship. When I was little I would wander outside of the castle walls in order to go play in the forest with the animals. More times than not, the animals and I would play fun games like hide and go seek with the animals. Knowing that other members in the family had been gifted like Aurora in playing with the animals, I was generally left alone. Unfortunately, the other members of my family were not impressed, to be more specific, my older brother Francis. With my birth, the succession of the throne fell to me, thus making me the Crown Prince of the land. Ever since the title had been stripped from him, he had held a great deal of animosity for my very existence.

By the time I had turned ten years old, a horrible trick was played on me because of my sibling. I was led into the forest by an adviser to the royal family, who disliked me because I was a "poor replacement" for elder brother, and upon reaching the forest, I was held still by the large adviser and forced to watch the tragedy that would follow afterwards. The forest lit up in flames around us, and as I began to cry and beg for them to stop, a close friend of mine had seen me get taken off alone with the adviser earlier and had now come to my aid. With them were the royal guards along with various men with abilities to help in dousing the flames. My sibling and the adviser were both to be thrown into the castle's dungeon, and instead of running to cry with my parents, I immediately ran to the aid of the animals. However, just before my older brother was taken to the dungeon, I embraced him as tightly as I could before watching him disappear in the distance. The rest of that day was spent with me tending to any of the animals that had gotten hurt in the short but deadly fire. From there, life continued moving forwards, and as it did, stories of the Mighty Sora were told to him as he grew up. Within the castle, a stain glass window was erected just to forever preserve the memory of Sora and his keyblade. Being a firm believer in the stories myself, I would often tell the advisers that one day I would get a keyblade and go fight monsters as well. Who would have thought that I'd actually be telling the truth?

On my sixteenth birthday, while wandering through the garden, strange creatures suddenly appeared. Initially I was in shock because they did not look like people, or anything remotely normal, so in turn I began to ran away. Thanks to my great luck, I tripped and fell flat on my face only to watch in terror as the creature jumped up to attack me. Not wishing to be attacked, I swung at them with what I though was a branch, but upon closer inspection had actually turned out to be a keyblade! Without hesitation, I ran and told members of the Royal Court of what had happened, but none of them had believed me. Seeing this as a chance to finally leave and help others like Sora had done before, I made my escape. Now, having arrived on another world (I didn't think others existed), I'm trying to stay out of trouble while helping others as best I can.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅɪᴇs ʟɪsᴛ
                                          _____ Music
                                          _____ Happiness
                                          _____ Animals
                                          _____ Roses
                                          _____ Games
                                          _____ Making Friends
                                          _____ Sports
                                          _____ Adventure

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀɴ ʟɪsᴛ
                                          _____ Spiders
                                          _____ Death
                                          _____ Loosing loved ones
                                          _____ Being restrained
                                          _____ Being trapped

ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs
                                          _____ Dying
                                          _____ Loosing my heart
                                          _____ Being betrayed

_________ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴄs_________

ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ
                                          _____ My keyblade; Dragon Prince
                                          ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
                                          _____ Despite how I may look, I possess quite a lot of strength when it comes to my magical and physical attacks. When it comes to my own element, there aren't many that can bring me down.
                                          ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
                                          _____ Unfortunately, I was raised as a Prince, and I've always had others fight for me. Due to this, I lack any type of real stamina when it comes to combat. I'm good to go back and forth a few times, but if it isn't a quick fight, I'm pretty much running on fumes.
                                          ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ?
                                          _____ Dragon Roar: By taking in a breath, long or short, I can breathe fire from my mouth like that of the evil dragon Maleficent. Just like a dragon, I am able to use this ability whenever I am physically able to, so that even if I should fall from a high drop, get pushed into the air, fight on a train, etc., I can still roar like a proud dragon. I can also draw out the length of my flames so that they are released either as a long stream of fire, or small fireballs. The flames I emit from my mouth are capable of reducing trees to small trees to ashes, and with a long exposure, can slowly melt metal. Unfortunately, because I make use of both my mouth, lungs, and other body areas that assist in my usage of this move, they become my worst nightmares as well. A well placed strike to the base of my throat can render my ability to breathe fire useless just like poisonous gases can also prevent me from roaring.

_____ Dragon Strike: By charging my Keyblade with flames, I am ale to release a crescent blast of pure flames towards my opponents.

_____ Fire Aura: I can surround myself in fire in order to become hot to the touch. Likewise, anything I touch while in this state catches fire. However, I can only hold this form for a short amount of time [3 posts].

_____ Flame Wall: By stabbing my keyblade into the ground, a large of wall of flames rises up in front of myself and those around in me in order to protect us. These flames are not strong per say, but generally serve as a distraction so that I and others can move out of the way.

_________ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ_________

ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴍ
                                          _____ Aww...Only my sleeves and pants changed...
                                          ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀᴍ
                                          _____ Fear Me
                                          ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄᴀ ғᴏʀᴍ
                                          _____ Where`d my legs go?
                                          ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅs ғᴏʀᴍ
                                          _____ Roar?

_Robotic Dominican____

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

ʟℓσyd Dεɱυɾi

Every sentiment hangs around no longerx
                                                than a M O M E N T or two
                                                I find I keep falling for [ L O V E ] xxx
                                                But I can't seem to follow it through,
                                                So run l i t t l e p r i n c e,
                                                R U N

The new world he had found himself in was rather different compared to the Enchanted Dominion where he resided. This world was much more, lively. There were no beautiful gardens, or nice forests. No, instead, they were replaced with large towering structures, and buildings that seemed to go just as high as the sky itself. The sights themselves were amazing, and he merely wished he could show his friends the wonders of this world. But, he could afford to get sidetracked. On this world he was not royalty, but a commoner, and so he would have to try and act as one. Right? He believed so, and as he began walking, he attempted to give himself a slightly slouched positioning while moving. To tell the truth, it did not last very long before he was back to walking normally once again in search of others. Sadly, he did not know what he was supposed to be looking for. All he knew, was that he would know what he was looking for, when it actually showed itself. "There has to be other Keyblade wielders on this world, right? I mean, I didn't think that there were any in my home, and then one popped up in my hands...I just hope I find someone soon.."

Prince of Enchanted Dominion | Sixteen | Fire | Dragon Prince
                                                With: | Location: | OOC:

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Satomi Dragneel
Fairy Tail
S-Rank

Satomi Dragneel
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

User Image

Date of Birth: June 4th

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Affiliation: Fairy Tail

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

нeιgнт: 5'8 xxxxxxweιgнт: 135lbs

нaιr color: Brown xxxxxxEye color: Blue

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Accessories:

Special Characteristics: None.

Magic & Techniques:
White Dragon Slayer Magic: (白の滅竜魔法 Haku no Metsuryū Mahō): A form of Dragon Slayer Magic which allows Satomi to transform the physiology of his body into that of a White Dragon, allowing him to generate and manipulate light as he wishes. Unlike that harnessed by standard Light Magic, however, the White Dragon Slayer's element has been described as being "holy", with Satomi remarking that his opponents suffer the "judgement of the holy white". Strangely enough, while such form of Magic is focused around light, thus supposed to grant Satomi the ability to consume light to replenish his strength, for unknown reasons, the Sabertooth Mage is able to consume a metal arrow. As a Third Generation Dragon Slayer, Satomi learned this form of Magic through two means: by receiving the teachings of the Dragon named Endymion, successor to Weissologia, and by having Dragon Lacrima implanted into his body.

• White Dragon's Roar: The White Dragon Slayer's exclusive Dragon's Roar, incorporating the element of light. The user releases a tornado of light from their mouth to attack the target. The attack seems to possess highly destructive power, having caused great damage to the area it affected, destroying the ground and piercing through buildings alike, and appears to have a long range. The attack can also take the form of a laser. The trajectory of the laser can be altered, allowing the user to strike more than one opponent. This roar has been described as one of the more versatile Dragon Roar's. His roar when in tornado form can punch a clean hole through two walls that are back to back.

• White Dragon's Holy Breath (白竜のホーリーブレス Hakuryū no Hōrī Buresu): A seemingly stronger, more potent version of his White Dragon's Roar, Sting jumps over his opponent and releases a large, extremely powerful burst of light from his mouth. This version is capable of releasing unquantifiable volumes of White Dragon Slayer Magic, as its capability can create a vast fifty meter wide by fifty meter deep hole into the earth, incinerating and pummeling lesser opponents to death or into submission, while dealing significant damage to even the most durable of foes.

• White Dragon's Punch: Satomi covers one of his hands into a sphere of light and then punches the target with it, striking with boosted power and making it look like he is firing some sort of beam at close range. He is shown capable of unleashing extremely fast barrages of such attacks.

• White Dragon's Claw (白竜の爪 Hakuryū no Tsume): A close range move which he described as a "holy attack", Satomi performs White Dragon's Claw by generating a sphere of light around one of his hands and then firing a blast of medium size from it. If such blast connects with the body of the opponent, it tears through clothing and blackens the struck area, at the same time leaving a light, complex mark on it, a so-called "stigma", which, according to Sting, takes away the body's movement; something which leaves the foe open to the White Dragon Slayer' subsequent attack. However, this is weak to the element of fire, and those possessing such element can burn the stigma away.

• White Dragon's Arrow (白竜のアロー, Hakuryū no Arō): A long-range Dragon Slayer technique. Sting claps his hands together in front of himself, before pulling back his right hand, in a motion as if pulling something back. His left forefingers extend, forming what could be seen as a arrowhead of light, while the rest of the arrow is constructed by right hand. With a transparent series of refracting light strings pulling the hard light projectile back, Sting releases it, and sends an arc of light towards his enemy. While small, its penetrative power can pierce even reinforced cells, hardened or bolstered by even fellow Dragon Slayer Magic. The force of this attack can level several buildings aligned with its path or at the epicenter of its strike zone.

• White Dragon's Arrow Rainfall (白竜のアロー降雨, Hakuryū no Arōkōu): A derived augmented version of White Dragon's Arrow. White Dragon's Arrow Rainfall is preformed in very much the same manner as the White Dragon's Arrow. But, instead of releasing a single arrow, a larger condensation of White Dragon Slayer Magic is gathered upon the arrow's head, and then released, creating a wide radius of pressurized hard light rays to disperse over a large area.

User Image
  • White Dragon's Lance (白竜のランス, Hakuryū no Ransu): A melee-based Dragon Slayer technique. Satomi claps his hands together before generating a potent amount of White Dragon Slayer Magic into the base of both of his palms. After a few seconds have passed, Satomi waves his arms out purposely, allowing a intricately shaped halberd of hard light to be shaped and be able to be held by Satomi. While relatively skilled enough to fend off weapon-users and sword magic, the real purpose is the compressed White Dragon Magical Power stored within its construct. By praying, "The Holy Lance strikes from the Heavens to cleanse the Evil of the Earth," Satomi can thrust or throw this construct of hard light towards his target, which explodes magnificently upon impact. Considered to be Satomi's trump card while in his base form, he doesn't use it unless absolute necessary due to the need of magical energy to use it effectively.

• White Dragon's Brilliance (白龍の光彩 Hakuryū no Kōsai): Satomi unleashes a large amount of light covering a wide radius in order to blind opponents. Those who he sees as friends are unaffected by the light.

• White Dragon's Eyes (Hakuryū no Me): The White Dragon's Eyes allow Satomi to project his Dragon Slayer magic through his eyes. By forming his magic around his eyes, Satomi is able to release white laser-vision like blasts from his eyes. This spell is generally only used by Satomi when his hands and feet are bound together.

• White Dragon's Jet Propulsion (白龍の噴射, Hakuryū no Funsha): Through the use of his Holy Attribute Magic, Satomi is capable of transforming his own body into white light, turning himself into a moving ball of light, whose size can vary from mere, small bursts to large pillars of light. Together with the signature intangibility of light Magic, which allows Satomi to let physical and Magical attacks pass harmlessly through his body when he's transformed, this form also grants him some traits typical of real light: he's shown capable of freely moving around at high speed and to travel over long distances, rapidly appearing at his destination from places away from sight as though as he was teleporting (signified by a pillar of light slamming into the ground before revealing his body). However, Satomi is only able to maintain this form while he's in motion.

• White Dragon's Discharge (白龍の発射, Hakuryū no Hassha): Aside from coming down from the sky and being created from his body, Satomi's light can also be generated from the ground itself to blast his opponents from below. This spell possesses enough strength to lift it's target several meters in the air. The attack itself is initiated by him slamming his hand(s) onto the ground.

• White Dragon's Aegis (白龍のアギス, Hakuryū no Agisu): The White Dragon's Aegis is Satomi's strongest defensive spell. This magic allows Satomi to create solid invisible barriers by super compressing light in order to form their various shapes. These barriers can be further solidified in order to become visible. The user can use this spell in a variety of ways such as protecting allies from a large variety of attacks, or stopping opponents by forming barriers around them. The barriers are unable to be moved by foreign force, such as an opponent trying to break through with their strength alone, which would result in a mirror-like force back upon the foreign entity. The Aegis' defensive power is comparable to that of Arthas Scarlet's Rho Aias.

• White Dragon's Silhouette (白龍の影像, Hakuryū no Eizō): Satomi creates single or multiple illusions from light. The illusions are completely indistinguishable from the real thing to the naked eye and simple sensors, however, they are easily dispelled. Several types of illusions can be created, but Satomi's favorite are copies of himself, used to confuse his opponent. Still, it is a very taxing spell that requires considerable amount of energy and mental focus per image created, making impossible to sustain it for long periods of time. On a side note, stationary illusions are easier to maintain than moving ones.

• White Dragon's Heavenly Bomb (白龍の天爆弾Hakuryū no Ten Bakudan): A Dragon Slayer technique used in conjunction with his exceed partner Rex. First, Rex takes hold of Satomi before flying them high into the air. As they come down, Rex activates his Max Speed technique while Satomi coats both of their bodies in White Dragon Slayer Magic before the two slam into their target or the ground itself in order to cause a large explosion (when hitting the ground), or quite the injury (when striking a body).

• Holy Blast (ホーリー爆風, Hōrī Bakufū): A close quarters Dragon Slayer technique of an easier employed, yet effectively destructive power none-the-less. Satomi gathers an orb-shaped condensed amount of White Dragon Slayer Magic and then releases it within a powerful discharge of holy light magical energy towards an opponent.

• Holy Ray (ホーリーレイ, Hōrī Rei): Satomi first joins the open palms of his hands together, with all the fingers on one hand in contact with the corresponding ones on the other hand, and then separates his palms while keeping the fingers in contact through their tips. Light is generated in the hollow part between his hands, expanding from the holes between Satomi's fingers. At this point, the White Dragon Slayer completely separates his hands, extending them horizontally at his body's sides as the light he generated takes the form of a large sphere, from which a number of shiny rays are fired towards the targets, leaving their starting point in a curved trajectory to strike them. Foes are thus bombarded by a barrage of beams which cause heavy damage upon them, striking them in rapid succession.

Advanced Spells:
  • Dragon Slayer's Secret Art, Holy Nova (滅竜奥義, ホーリーノヴァ; Metsuryū Ōgi, Hōrī Nova): A technique which he initiates by bending his right arm backwards, the fist clenched, and extending frontwards a mildly bent left arm, tiny streaks of light gathering before the outstretched fingers from the surrounding area. He then rushes towards the target and punches them with his right hand, which is now covered in a very massive, horizontal column of light enveloping his entire arm and a remarkable distance behind it. This move creates a large, impressive explosion on contact, which leaves Satomi unharmed, but is seemingly lethal to the target.

• White Dragon's Sound Scape (白龍の噴射,サウンドスケープ Hakuryū no Saundosu Keepu): The White Dragon's Sound Scape works first, by placing his headphones over his ears. In doing so, Satomi's already advanced hearing becomes able to rival that of an actual dragon. Thus, allowing him to hear the voices of everyone and everything within a single town. His hearing even allows him to penetrate most walls and buildings. The weakness of Sound Scape is that it is too sensitive an ability to use recklessly as a powerful burst of energy in an area, or a loud crashing sound besides him can disrupt Sound Scape completely and harm Satomi's hearing for two posts. Sound Scape can also be used without having his headphones on, though without the headphones, he's limited to a three-block radius.

• First Movement (最初の動き Saisho no Ugoki) The First Movement of Sound Scape creates a doppleganger of Satomi. His body is green in color, and although naked, his private areas are darkened out completely. This doppleganger is created not from Satomi's magic, but the magic residing within the headphones themselves. This doppleganger is able to lift vehicles and is capable of performing his signature Dragon Roar. Not only can it use the White Dragon's Roar, but like an actual dragon, this doppleganger named Imotas (Satomi backwards), is capable of unassisted flight through the air.

White Drive: An advanced Dragon Slayer technique which amplifies Satomi's Magic abilities, completely cloaking his body into an aura of bright light which allows him to better employ his White Dragon Slayer Magic, at the same time seemingly enhancing his physical prowess to a degree, particularly his speed. This state grants Sting the ability to bolster preexisting techniques by a high margin, make a derivative variation of a few spells, and create an incredibly strong iconic spell for his own use. This technique is very similar to that used by the Shadow Dragon Slayer, the similarly named Shadow Drive.

Dragon Force (ドラゴンフォース, Doragon Fōsu): Being originated from a third generation Dragon Slayer, Satomi is capable of harnessing the power capable of entering the most advanced state a Dragon Slayer can achieve at his will, without the need to consume strong, external sources of Magic. While activating this form, Satomi's body gains additional traits making him more alike to a White Dragon, with his whole body becoming cloaked in an aura of light even more brilliant than that generated by White Drive, and with pure white scales appearing to cover the outer edges of his face and extending down the sides of his neck to the rest of his body. These are shown to be more and more uniform as they get farther from the central part of his body, which instead bears several scattered, distinct scales, elongated and placed diagonally.

Special Talents:

Enhanced Hearing: Satomi, like most Dragon Slayers, possesses enhanced hearing that far surpasses the average human.

Enhanced Strength: Satomi has shown on numerous occasions to possess a high degree of strength, enough for him to perform a number of physical feats, among which are freely swinging around the mast of a ship as a makeshift weapon, doing the same with a palm tree he personally broke, bare-handed, shattering a billiard table and cracking most of its balls simply by hitting one of them with the cue. He is also able to carry both people and objects that are double his own weight.

Master Hand to Hand Combatant: Satomi is an extremely proficient unarmed fighter, often using his Dragon Slayer Magic in combination with punches, kicks, and even headbutts, to combat his opponents to great effect. Such skill is paired with amazing physical prowess: aside from his strength, Satomi has displayed high degrees of speed, agility and reflexes, enough for him to match melee-specialists in battle.

Weapons & Tools:
Sound Scape: Sound Scape is a pair of magic headphones forged from Endymion's scales, and given to Satomi as birthday present moments before the White Dragon disappeared. Having been forged from his foster father, and by his foster father, the headphones play music and can be used to strengthen his Dragon Slayer abilities when activated. The headphones are also strong and sturdy enough to deflect sword strikes, whiles its cord is like that of a dragon's tail, capable of smashing solid rocks. Much like the scarf given to Natsu by Igneel, Sound Scape is able to protect Satomi from the effects of Death Magic.

Songs on Headphones:

Biography:
With the death of Weissologia the White Dragon, the dragon world shook with an inability to understand why Weissologia would allow himself to be killed by a human that he taught. However, just as with Earthland, there always has to be a power balance between the elements, and as such, it was not long before a new White Dragon had been born under the name of Endymion. The new White Dragon was taken in by Igneel, Grandeeney and Metallica in order to learn how to co-exist with humans safely as well as how to bestow his own magic upon them should he choose to. After successfully learning, Endymion moved to the forest area near Magnolia and kept his presence a barrier up around him in order to not be detected by humans who wished to slay dragons even without Dragon Slayer Magic. That is to say, until the time of Satomi's birth. For a while, Souma and Elle had began to question just what type of magic their child would have or whether or not he would develop his own special magic. For the first four years of his life, nothing seemed to resonate with Satomi, and for a moment Souma thought of trying to teach his son how to use Lightning God Slayer Magic, but on a family picnic on the edge of Magnolia's Forest, Satomi wandered off. Although the barrier had warded off any looking for trouble, Satomi had managed to slip into Endymion's barrier and was soon staring down the large White Dragon.

Alarmed, Endymion roared loudly, but the sight of the dragon had merely made Satomi smile and run closer. Endymion was not one to eat humans, but if he could scare Satomi away, he would pretend to do just that. As Endymion scooped Satomi into his mouth and closed his eyes, Satomi looked around for a bit before closing his eyes and falling asleep on the dragon's tongue. When a new day had come, he had been released by Endymion only to be asked questions. The main being why Satomi wasn't afraid of him, but each time, Satomi merely said there was nothing to be afraid of because Endymion seemed friendly. Four years passed, and as each year passed, Satomi learned more and more White Dragon Slayer techniques until he had turned ten. Souma and Elie had never stopped looking for Satomi, and one day as the couple was searching, the White Dragon landed right in front of them. Immediately, Souma grabbed Elie only to release her as Satomi climbed off of the dragon. Promising to come back and visit, Satomi was rejoined with his family. Everyday after his studies with his family, Satomi would return to the forest where Endymion resided in order to continue talking with his second father. However, this ended on his eleventh birthday, as the only thing that remained in Endymion's general spot was a pair of headphones. Unable to figure out why Endymion would have left him with no warning, Satomi kept the headphones around him at all times.

It was not until he got older that he realized the headphones could be used as an offensive weapon, and a catalyst for another technique. He had then joined Fairy Tail and within a years time, was eligible for the S-Class Exams. When the exams actually arrived however, Satomi's fights against the heavy hitters of Fairy Tail only increased with each fight, and each fight he just barely managed to get out. At one point during the exams, Satomi's magic had given out on him and he had almost died, but the timed event had ended allowing Satomi to continue on. Though the exams were long and tiresome, he had emerged an S-Class mage. While the years progressed, he continued developing himself and his magic, each time taking on harder and harder jobs in order to better himself.

Personality: Satomi has a laid-back personality, but will get serious when the time calls for it. He and other members of the guild tend to have friendly rivalries, and while he can often be seen fighting another verbally or physically, he's actually quite concerned about the members of the guild. He is very concerned about his comrades and is truly loyal towards the guild, but tends to trash talk every now and then.

+ Music
+ His Guild
+ Rex
+ Eating Nickolas' Cooking

Dislikes:
- Being restrained
- Not being able to use his magic
- Transportation
- Loosing
- Being underestimated
- Failing

Fears:
- Loosing those important to him
- Having his guild destroyed

Hobbies:
+ Listening to music

╷Played By╷: Robotic Dominican

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

COREY, HOLLOWAY - WITCH- SEVENTEEN- NIGHTCORE - MARIONETTE - Robotic Dominican
                              Determined • Creative • Optimistic • Humorous • Sociable •Intuitive •

Corey has been described as an upbeat, carefree, and optimistic person who lives life the way that makes him the most happy. Most of the time he can be described as a clown since he's commonly making jokes. The only time people ever seem to see him acting serious is whenever either his pride as a which, or his morals have been violated. In situations like those, he can be quick to defend himself without any hesitation. Despite his mostly positive outlook and open minded behavior he, unfortunately, has been left a little bit short changed in a few departments. Corey, at times, can be a bit too trusting of others, which at times may get him in trouble. At times, Corey seems to be a Marionette, simply being pulled in different directions in order to further the goals of others.Despite this, loyalty and friendship and friendship are number one in his life, and so long as they are a true friend to him, they'll always have his support.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kaede Scarlet
Rune Knights
Wizard Saint

Kaede Scarlet
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

User Image

Date of Birth: September 3rd

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Affiliation: Rune Knights

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

нeιgнт: 5'10 xxxxxxweιgнт: 134lbs

нaιr color: Blonde xxxxxxEye color: Blue

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Accessories:

Special Characteristics:

Magic & Techniques:

Telekinesis: A type of Magic which allows the user to move things with their mind and get control of it at will, having the ability to use it for various purposes including battle purposes. The user can only control objects in either solid or liquid state, and move it in any direction they want. Allister's most common use of Telekinesis comes with his Sword Magic, in which he can perform different attacks by controlling his swords remotely.

Sword Magic: (剣の魔法 Ken no Mahō) In addition to his signature Magic, Requip, Kaede is also an extremely talented user of Sword Magic. As the name implies, this is a type of Magic which revolves around the use of swords. Through the use of this Magic, Kaede is capable of using his swords to perform different Magical attacks. This is usually done in combination with specific weapons of his, which can make him deadlier in close melee combat or, when combined with his Telekinesis, allow him to target opponents which are out of his physical range.

• Energy Sword: Whenever his sword should break for any reason, Kaede is able to substitute the blade with energy. He has stated that the most dangerous thing about this blade, is that the only thing with any weight is the hilt. There's no counterweight, making it just as easy to slice his own limbs off as anyone else's if he loses concentration.

Domina's Knight/Domino's Knight: Domino' Knight/Domina's Knight is a magic that acts as a means of contractual obligation. When Kaede had turned 15, a girl his age in the town of Magnolia was to become the Queen of Fiore. She was given four color cards, each with a different color rose on them. Upon kissing the center of said cards, the Knight assigned to the card would appear by being transported through a cyclone of rose petals representing the Knight's color. Those summoned by another person are bound to their contract (the cards) until they decide to rip the card to shreds. The same can also be said of death. Should the contractor die, then the Knight is free to find another person, should they choose to. Entering a contract can also save the life of another person because of the energy being transferred from Kaede to his new contractor. His card currently belongs to his uncle (Roy Scarlet) It should also be noted that an order given by his summoner is absolute, meaning that he can not refuse an order. The only exception is an order to kill himself.

• Summons: By kissing the rose in the center of the card, whoever holds the card as the ability to summon Kaede to them at all times despite any barriers, or rips in time that have been caused. The summonings occur by having Red Rose Petals circle Kaede from seemingly nowhere before being he disappears completely and reappears in front, or besides his summoner.

• Restraint: Whoever possesses his card (seen in picture to the right) has the ability to restrain Kaede's actions through rather, "different" means. When being restrained, whoever has his card has the ability to create whip made of vines that can encircle Kaede causing him to fall to the ground. Even when the wielder of his card is not present, they can simply say a command to the card, and no matter the distance, vines will appear and ensnare Kaede. The vines typically do not hurt Kaede unless his wielder wants them too.

User Image

White Knight Armor: The White Knight Armor is Kaede's primary choice of armor and is usually seen on him at all times. The White Knight Armor lowers the attacks of all magic aimed at Kaede. This armor served to help defeat an entire guild of dark mages with relative ease, and was created by many within Heart Kreuz's family specifically for Kaede. This armor also inherited various techniques that belonged to Erza Scarlet. Others call this armor Erza's memorial because of the techniques used. This is also referred to as the Neo Heaven's Wheel Armor. strangely enough though, the armor looks more like a school uniform than an actual armor. Showing his place as a Rose Knight, is a White Rose adorned on his armor. However, upon becoming a member of the Rune Knights, he has since changed the armor to look like a white commander's suit within the Rune Knights.

• Shiroi Nami (白い波 lit. WhiteWave): With a large swipe downwards from his sword, a blast of white magical energy is shot forwards with enough power to obliterate a boulder. When the blast makes contacts, White Rose Petals falls from the debris. Kaede has used this technique in several different manners, such as striking the ground to create an omnidirectional blast to knock away incoming attacks, or slashing at the ground to upturn it and crush everything in its path.

• Sword Requipping: Kaede is able to summon a large amount of swords (roughly more than 200), and launch weapons at his opponent(s) in a variety of different ways.

• Blumenblatt: The user will requip a mass amount of swords, and then charge at their opponent and slice them with two of their swords. Then they will fly past their enemy and send the swords they requipped into the enemy at the same time.

• Circle Sword: Kaede requips swords and has them circle around him by utilizing the command, "Dance, My Blades". The swords then begin spinning rapidly around Kaede and he sends them flying towards his opponent(s) in a disc formation at first and upon impact the swords separate and fly in different directions dealing great damage.

Requip: The Sword Saint (剣聖 Kansō za Kenkiyoshi): The Sword Saint is a modified version of Erza Scarlet's "The Knight." This Magic allows the user to store weapons and armors in pocket dimensions and summon them during battle. This gives the user a high level of offense, defense, flexibility and variety in combat, regarding the type of the armor and/or weapon he/she requips. This type of Requip, also gives the user the ability to use and gain resistance to natural elements, through the use of certain weapons. Unlike Erza's The Sword Saint only holds one armor while housing plenty of blades. The swords called forth through this requip were rumored to be crafted by both the gods and demons. As such, the swords called forth each have their own incantation. However, it should be noted that the incantation is only said when Kaede intends on increasing the strength of the single sword.

• Demon Blade Crimson Sakura: The user forces all of his/her Magic into a sword for one attack. This attack discards all defense for a massive full powered attack. Unlike with Erza, Kaede has to say an incantation in order to draw the blade out of the space that Erza Scarlet kept most of her Requip swords. "I hereby propose that thou shalt come under my command. And thy shall control my fate. If thou dost accede this will and reason, answer me. I hereby swear. I am all that is good in the eternal world. I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world. Thou, clad with the Great Trinity, come forth from this circle of constraint. Crimson Sakura, come forth and shower the world in Crimson blood." With this whatever blade Kaede wields will vanish as he puts his hand onto his hilt. As his aura of magic appears, the blade will form. As it is a blade that cannot be wielded unless all defenses are removed, his armor looses all of its defensive abilities. He as even progressed as far as to give the blade its own attack in memory of the Matriarch of his family. This sword is the first blade in the Great Trinity.

• Demon Blade; Metis: Metis is a demon blade called forth through Kaede's magic, and is called upon often during battle. "I hereby propose that thou shalt come under my command. And thy shall control my fate. If thou dost accede this will and reason, answer me. I hereby swear. I am all that is good in the eternal world. I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world. Thou, clad with the Great Trinity, come forth from this circle of constraint. Metis, come forth and wreak havoc over the lands." As the incantation is being performed, a blue magic seal appears on the ground before the blue sword is seen lifting itself out of the ground. Metis has the ability to absorb magic directed at it before sending it back out two times stronger than when it was released. When used against barriers, the magic that comprises the barrier will be seen flowing towards the blade as its absorbed. This sword is the second sword in the Great Trinity.

• Demon Blade Murasame: Murasame has long since been hailed as the weapon that slays the Gods and brings destruction wherever it goes. It has also been known as the weapon that defiles all those who touch it, but Kaede has had the weapon since birth. Murasame is one of the few blades whose attacks are based solely on destruction and the use of pure magical energy. Murasame is the last blade within the Great Trinity. Thanks to the intervention of Arthas Scarlet, the blade Murasame has been sealed within Kaede's body so that none can steal I from him; thus giving Kaede the ability to summon the blade whenever he pleases. A single strike from Murasame possesses the power to destroy a small building.

• Holy Blade: Vixen: Vixen is a demon blade called forth through Kaede's magic in order to greatly increase his speed in combat. Vixen's blade is a leopard colored blade with an all black blade. By pushing out more magic, he is able to utilize this sword's ability to increase his speed even when slowing magic is being used. "Oh swift blade that cuts the wind, strike fast and swift."

• Demon Blade: Pluto Pluto is a purple sword with a black hilt that is also called forth through an incantation. "Oh guardian of time and space, lend me your aid. Return balance to the order of the world through my hands." Pluto's time and space incantation refers to the Gravity magic that it grants Kaede through its blade. Pluto is a dull blade that can not cut anything in the world, which is what leads many to believe it to be useless. Since the blade is composed entirely of energy, when stabbing something, the blades pushes through it without leaving wounds, or visible marks of it ever being there. Anything struck by the blade incres This blade reduces the effect of gravity magic used against him .

• Holy Blade: Nebula: The blade of the nebula is not a blade at all, but a hilt. "Oh strong winds that cross the plains. Strike swift and fast leaving none in your wake." The hilt of the blade is a light blue color and bent like the letter "z". This "blade" gives Kaede control over the "fierce winds". When used in combat, wind forms around the hilt in order to create a blade of wind. This blade slightly reduces the damage dealt from wind magic.

• Demon Blade: Triton's Scale: "Oh Lord of the Seas, trouble the water once more in order to save your Kingdom."Triton's Scale takes the form of an emerald blade with a black hilt. Along the blade are scarlet jewels alerting those that the blade came of royal creation. It is rumored that the blade itself was a gift to the King of Fiore from the Lord of the Seas, and then gifted to Kaede as he was the only one able to wield it. When used, water swirls around the hilt and the blade itself. Kaede is also able to charge the blade of the sword with water and it forth as a sickle-like mass of water towards his target(s). This blade reduces the damage of water magic directed at Kaede.

• Holy Blade: Dragon Emperor's Blade: "Oh you of fire, forged in the belly of the beast. Come forth and make my power known." The Dragon Emperor's blade is a red blade with a black hilt. The hilt itself is carved outwards to look like the head of a Dragon, allowing him to stick his hand into the mouth of the Dragon in order to wield the blade. Kaede is also able to charge the blade of the sword with fire and then send a blast of fire forwards towards his target(s). This blade has the power to decrease flamed attacks directed at him.

• Demon Blade: Gungnir: Thanks to the influence of Misaki's soul within his body, Kaede also has access to her spear Gungnir; the spear that pierces all in its way. However, in order to form the spear, Kaede must first combine each of his owned swords to create a single blade. As a blade of immense power, once Gungnir has been formed its destructive powers no, no bounds as all of his magic power is being forced out in one single omni-directional attack.

• Swan Song: The Swan Song, or Zessho, is the ultimate Zenith of the Symphogear's power. The moment he accidentally formed Gungnir, the Swan Song was carved into the back of her mind by what seemed to be Misaki's voice. Originally, the Zessho is supposed to be emitted through the armed gear to enhance the operational efficiency of energy and negate the damage done by the Zessho. However, since he did not inherit a Symphogear, the Blade is all he has aside from his own endurance. The Swan Song allows its user to release power beyond their limitations, regardless of the burden on the user. In order to activate their Zessho, a small song must be sang. "Gatrandis babel ziggurat, edenal. Emustrolronzen fine el belvaris I. Gatrandis babel ziggurat, edenal. Emustrolronzen fine el zizzl." While singing his magic power causes his body to glow a white color. After that song has been sung, a trail of blood will leak out from the side of his mouth, and as it falls, a large waves of energy is released from his body that extends outwards like a dome of energy. It stretches over the area the size of a town and destroys and or causes serious damage to all those within the dome. If holding onto a person, the energy shoots directly at his held target causing a condensed amount of vicious damage. However, like Fairy Law, it only targets those she sees as evil. Constant use of his Swan Song will ultimately result in his death.

• S2CA Triburst: Although late in discovery, the S2CA Triburst, is the only way to come out of singing his Swan Song without physical injuries. In using this ability, the Swan Song no longer works like it typically does. The S2CA Triburst uses Kaede's Gungnir to join with one or more persons, and allows them to amplify their energy while Kaede suppresses the backfire of the Song itself so that it doesn't damage their bodies. The Swan Song when used in this state takes on the characteristics of those he has joined hands with, so if he joined hands with a mage that specialized in magic arrows, then the energy being created would shape itself into an arrow before firing at the target. The weak points of the S2CA are: The force exerted upon Kaede's body during the process, and the amount of time it takes for them to charge the energy while singing. However the biggest drawback is that they must be careful when using it, as the amount of destructive power it unleashes cannot be held back (and thereby may damage the surrounding).

God Speed: God-Speed is a combination magic of both Teleportation magic and Athletic Magic's Free Run. This allows Kiba to move faster than the eye can follow through means of instant transportation. The focal point which determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique, the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Due to the fact he has mastered this ability to the point where he can appear to be in several places at once and wipe out an entire Dark Guild in seconds. He can easily close tremendous gaps of distance in the blink of an eye. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of God-Speed can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who have not used it for an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded in a shorter amount of time.

Resonance Magic: Resonance Magic (共鳴魔法, Kyōmei Mahō ) is a special technique developed by Kaede during his time with the Knights of Domina, in which multiple mages synchronize their magic and bodies to one another in order to perform perfectly with one another. By doing so, they can release highly powerful techniques and, more often than not, change the tide of a battle. Resonating requires all who are involved to be calm of both mind and body, and should a member of the Resonance lose focus, the technique being used will lose power or direction. Common reasons for mages not to sync are fear, arguing, stress, and lack of physical strength needed to maintain the Resonance. It is possible to resonate with more than one soul at a time, but it is noted to be a hard technique to control and use effectively. When resonating with others those in the link the members of the link speak through telepathy and move/attack in synchronization with one another. Any attack made is done with the other member covering the others back. The only major downfall to this magic, is that any damage taken by members of the Resonance are shared by the others and the damage is multiplied.

• Resonance Link: A Resonance Link is done by resonating magic with one other person.

• Chain Resonance: Chain Resonance , just as it would indicate, is a kind of Resonance that involves a group of Mages matching their magic with one another in order to empower each other. It is extremely difficult to maintain, unless all the team members can easily keep their magic on a balanced level. There is no set number to the amount of mages required to perform the Chain Resonance, but it is more powerful yet more difficult in a larger team. As it stands, the highest number Kaede can resonate with is four others.

Special Talents:

Immense Magical Energy: As an S-Class Mage, Kaede boasts a large amount of magical power and as a member of the Ten Wizard Saints, Kaede possesses an immense amount of raw magical power. As is expected of a man born from Scarlet lineage Kaede boasts a monstrous amount of magical power that can intimidate even powerful mages. Kaede can release his tremendous power into a potent, scarlet, aura that envelops his body. As one's magic is intertwined with their very emotions, Kaede's magical aura tends reflect his very emotions. Also, his presence can leave his opponents in fear but instill peace in his allies. This is evident in the fact that he can switch weapons in rapid succession while showing minor to no signs of fatigue whatsoever. His magical energy also allows him to Requip more than 200 swords and then utilize them in combat. The amount of magic he has is evident through Murasame. Kaede's large magical reserves allow him to wield Murasame without any vicious side affects as those without large magic reserves have their magic sucked out of them the instant they touch Murasame.

Master Requip User: Kaede is known throughout Fiore as one of the fastest Requip users of his time reaching Requip speeds that would rival Erza Scarlet.

Master Swordsmanship Specialist: Kaede possesses great mastery in swordsmanship and his skills in swordsmanship are of the highest caliber. His offensive capabilities mainly come from his swordplay, which enables him to effectively utilize the weapons that his Requip provides, which includes swords, short swords, axes, lances and staffs (among others). Kaede has shown great skill in utilizing the reverse-grip of swordsmanship as well as through his feet by wielding their hilts between his hallux and second toe. He's also been able to hold three swords using his mouth and two hands. In addition, his sword slashes possess so much force behind them that they are able to slice through metal using only the air pressure from the swings.

Immense Durability: Kaede demonstrated extreme durability, being sent crashing through a wall and landing without a flinch or a minor injury. Kaede manages to take continual, deadly assaults which would have killed a normal human from powerful enemies in most of his fights, and, despite this, to still stand up to fight, and eventually obtain a very close victory. It has been shown that when expelling his energy in order to send out various attacks, he rarely breathes heavily.

Weapons & Tools:

Biography:

"I really don't like talking about my past, because of the people I've loved, and lost. But since you want to know it so badly, I'll tell. Its just long, so please bare with me.

The first thing you should know, is that my body is not mine alone, and I'll explain why. My grandmother, Misaki Scarlet was once known as the Valkkryie Clad in Smyphogear. Now, many believe that hen we die, we move on. Sadly, her soul did not. On the bridge between our world and the next, her soul was recalled by black magic cast from Zeref's magic book. Unfortunately for the caster, her soul did not return in human flesh, but instead entered a cycle reincarnation, which lead to my birth. Her soul, skipped everyone in my family, and went to me; My guess is because our magic is similar or something. So yes, there's another soul in me.

The second thing you should know, is that the day of my birth was one of the worst days in history for my family. When I was born, my mother died moments after she managed to deliver me, and what appeared in front of my infant body, was the Demon Blade Murasame. The Doctor said that the reason she died was because the amount of power I had as a baby was too much for her to contain and control while delivering me. As Murasame lowered itself onto my body, the roof of the hospital was torn clean off only to reveal a large mountain beast. It had come in search of the source of power that was emanating from the building. Standing on various parts of the creature were various dark mages who intended on using the blade to revive their Dark Lord. Since my parents were mages of Fairy Tail, a distress call was shot out via Communication Lacrima to all of their available members. I guess as a baby, even then I had some type of understanding because, I soon began to cry.

The instant, I began to cry my father took hold of me and the blade and jumped backwards as one of the dark mages fired a beam at me. All of the elemental magic was being just to kill me and steal the blade away, yet as Fairy Tail's reinforcements arrived I was held tightly by my crying father. That day became known as the Genocide of Fairy Tail as many members lost their lives just trying to protect me. A slayer given powers by a lacrima attempted to destroy with me his roar only to be intercepted by my father's own body. I've been told that before he died he desperately wished that I would live on. Strangely enough, the members of the Guild did not wish for my death, but prayed I would grow strong alongside their own children.

Skipping forwards a little bit, we enter by childhood. By the age of ten, I had discovered my unexplainable magic powers as well as the sheer strength they possessed. Those of Requip within the guild had begun to train me so that I had at least a basic understanding of my magic and how it could save my life or my friends. So while in the park, I ran into a silver-haired girl, about my age playing on the swings. Sitting next to her as we both had odd hair colors we both became friends rather quickly. As we swung back and forth random questions about magic and life came up, but her last one was whether or not I swore to protect her as her best friend. Seeing as she was one of the few friends I could actually call a friend, I swore that I would protect her without a doubt. Little did I know, she was the Princess of Fiore and would soon call upon my aid in battle and stressful times. By the age of twelve I had fully mastered my Requip Magic, while constantly unlocking new weapons. However, while training with one of the elder members of the guild, a soft breeze blew through the area carrying white rose petals with it. Stopping to examine them, I soon realized that they had encircled me, and within moments I was transported to another location. When the rose petals cleared from my face, I was bowing on bended knee while saying something rather strange. I assume it wasn't any normal language as I was confused beyond belief.

Immediately I questioned how exactly I had arrived within the castle, but she could only lift a white card with a rose printed in the middle of it. "I summoned you through our promise." Immediately, I remembered our brief moment in the park, but I was so overwhelmed with joy that all I could do was hug my old friend. Looking down at myself revealed a new set of clothing along with a blade in my hand. "That blade is Murasame, Kaede. It was sealed inside of you when you were little and has been there stagnant ever since. But now, its power will be needed to help us." I did not know what that meant at the time but from then on my life had changed. There were others who had also been summoned by the Princess Anis, and they bore other colors that roses tended to bloom with. We were her Rose Knights, and she had Dominion over us, thus giving her the name Domina. I will admit, that even at age twelve, I had a firm concept of what love was, and it was clear to me that the Princess like me, and that I liked her. The Rose Knights worked separate than the Rune Knights who kept order, as only the Princess could summon her Knights to her exact location at will.

Out of the Roses summoned, I was summoned the most, and in our time we would often speak about magic and what she thought of it. She had called both my magic, and my hair color pretty, but after hearing stories of my birth, I could not believe anyone would think hair that my background would be seen as pretty. By fifteen we were finally dating and were happy with one another, but like the Red Rose Knight had predicted, Death was soon to follow. One of the few days in which we were apart from on another, the castle was set ablaze as dark mages raided it. These mages stole from the castle, and killed any who stood in their way. Rune Knights were dispatched, but they did not last nearly as long as they were expected to. Soon only myself and the other Rose Knights remained defending the castle, but even then, we began to drop like flies. When only I remained, I managed to release the true destructive power of Murasame, but the price to pay was a large portion of the castle was destroyed, and all of my magic power had been exhausted. As I fell to the ground unable to move, the last of the dark mages lifted his sword into the air ready to avenge his fallen comrades, but as he went to stab me, another person's blood fell to the ground before the male died from blood loss. I did not believe the girl I loved was in danger, but as she coughed up blood I could only stare mortified before the tears began to stream from my eyes like a waterfall.

Anis fell into my arms barely breathing, and the other Rose Knights had barely managed to crawl next to us. "Don't accept death, any of you! Don't leave me!" My cries fell on deaf ears as the other Knights closed their eyes unable to hold on to what little life they had left. Anis however, had enough energy to speak with me one last time. "Do not think bad of this moment. We've been together until the very end, and it makes me happy." Unable to contain myself, I wrapped my arm around her in a tight hug before kissing her gently. As she pulled back from me she pulled my card out before speaking. "I am one with Dominion over the Roses. In the name of Domina, you shall be free again..." The castle had began to crumble into pieces from the intense flames that licked all around the building. Tears began to fall from Anis' eyes as she leaned upwards to kiss me once more before kissing my card. The rose petals immediately began to swirl around my body causing more tears to stream from my eyes as I desperately tried to reach Anis, but in my extended hand, she merely placed my card before I disappeared from the crumbling castle.

As rose petals appeared out of nowhere, my body soon touched the ground inside of Fairy Tail, I appeared with dirt marks all over my body and smudges of soot on my cheeks. Murasame was in my hands and radiated with power, and along its sheath was Anis' blood. The tears had not yet stopped, and the members of the Guild could only question what happened. Seeing a I did not have the strength to speak through my tears, one of the Telepaths volunteered to take the information from me. Yet, as they tried to probe my mind, the emotional wreck it had become made it very unstable for them to even remotely tread through, so instead the Guild master spoke with me about the whole event, and my connection to them. A large funerals service was held for them, and as I walked through the remains of the old castle, I found the roses of the other Knight's lying near what used to be the throne room, alongside what looked to be a crown. Tears flowed from my eyes, and although I didn't seem distressed, but calm, the tears seemed to be someone else's. "No longer shall you remained chained to this place. As the White Rose Knight; I will set you free." Murasame appeared in my hands once more, and with one strike, I destroyed the three colored roses along with the crown before leaving to rejoin my guild mates in a celebration to their memory. Time progressed, and as it did, my skills increased along with the nature of the weapons I possessed. When everyone grows up, they acquire names that make them well-known throughout the country of Fiore. The name bestowed upon me by enemies and friends alike, was The Fairy King, Oberon

The third and final thing you should know about me, is that after obtaining the name Oberon, I left Fairy Tail to go join another guild. While I did love Fairy Tail, it was time for me to do new things, and after joining the Rune Knights, I finally found a person I trusted enough to give my card. My uncle, Roy Scarlet.

Personality: A cheerful and considerate man indeed. Kaede is rather chatty, but often worries about people who are sensitive, and almost never brags about his own capabilities. Although he does make rather accurate comparisons between himself and another purely based on his observation, which are sometimes correct. Kaede is a positive young man who usually puts a good spin on everyday matters, but knows that there is a time for everything and will act more serious during important times. Indeed Kaede is the type of person that can make friends with everyone, and if not friendship, then at least respect. However, Kaede can become angry when his friends are hurt or injured. He is also willing to sacrifice things important to him to save his friends from danger. When his friends lives are on the line, Kaede's friendly personality becomes very serious as he is going to protect his friends no matter the risk.

+ Swordplay
+ Training
+ Fairy Tail
+ Roses

Dislikes:
- Loosing
- Seeing his friends getting hurt
- Being defenseless
- Traitors

Fears:
- Death
- Failing his friends
- Being unable to save his friends
- Watching more of his friends die

Hobbies:
+

Played By: Robotic Dominican

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
xXx Son of Zeus xXx

User Image

// XX // XX // XX // XX //

Name:
    Christopher Wakefield

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Parent:
    Zeus, Greek God of the Skies

Personality:
    Detailed! Give us something cool!

Bio:
    Detailed! Creative! BE CREATIVE!

Abilities:
    Electrokinesis. Being the son of Zeus; Christopher holds divine authority over the creatures of the sky as well as weather.To start, Chris is completely immune to electricity, having survived being struck by an electrical bolt before. He is able to project and release bolts of lightning from his hands with considerable ease. He is also capable of sending electrical shocks through others through skin contact, though he does not yet have full control over that ability. While not something he favors doing due to the amount of energy it consumes from him, if in need of stronger lightning, he is able to call it down from the skies themselves. While he can not control this innate ability, Chris' body has been known to produce static sparks whenever he's angry.

Special Items/Weapons:
    anything special or unique to your character that they personally own. Pets included, but I have to approve those.

Other:
    Anything else we need to know?

Played by:
    USERNAME HERE

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
xxx WHY DID IT TAKE THE ROCK BOTTOM « To Make You Realize
xxx What you've been missing ❜ ⋮ Is Something Very Valuable
Post Post Post Post : ⊱ A TIMELESS GIFT THAT WILL x : ⊱ (
Post Post Po EASE YOUR MIND AND RAPTURE YOUR SOUL

Kaede Akatsuki || Crest of Friendship || Gaomon

User Image
                      For the beginning of his day, he and Kai had been shopping for video games and other miscellaneous items, though Kai did most of the shopping. When they had returned home, he had thought that their shopping trip would end, but Kai had other ideas. "I'm going back out! The day is still young!" shouted Kai before he tore off down the streets, leaving Kaede on the estate lawn. A servant had come out to meet him, and within a quick request, the bags were taken from him and brought to his room, while he went and wandered through the estate.

Having gone out already, Kaede had taken to sitting within his family's garden. The sun's warm rays continued to hit his face until he felt uncomfortable and was forced to roll over. After a while, he returned inside to his room where a strange disc and a note rested on his bed. The note was from his brother Kai, but he couldn't understand why he wanted him to play the game on the disc so badly. Sure, there was talk around the whole town on the game and how great it was, but to have it in his own house as well? Oh well. When the screen booted up, a bright light took the place of wherever a game was supposed to appear and after standing to see if something was wrong with the computer, he felt his feet leave the ground. Was he falling? No, something else entirely had happened, and after feeling himself get tossed around, his world went dark.

When his eyes finally opened up again, everything had changed, and he could tell just by the feeling of the grass beneath him. Sitting upright, he looked around the strange area before him and could not even remotely put a name to the place. When he thought back on what had happened, only one set of words resonated with him. "Your friendship can help save the Digital World."
                      Was that where he was? The Digital World? As his eyes continued to scan the area around him, they rested on a dog with a headband and boxing gloves. The animal was directly besides him, almost as if keeping watch over him until he awoke. "E-Excuse me..Where am I?" questioned Kaede as he put his full attention on the animal before him. "Ah, you finally woke up. My name is Gaomon, and from now on I'm going to be your partner Kaede. Together, we can help save a lot of Digimon, but for now, you have to come with me. Everything else will be explained later on." With that, he watched as Gaomon extended his hand towards him, and after taking it within his own, the two stood up together before Gaomon began to lead Kaede through Toy Town. The walk through the town was rather quiet as Kaede continued observing the things as they went by, most notably other Digimon. Finally, they came to a rather open area, and as they did, he saw the outlines of what he believed to be other humans.

Immediately his face lit up with a smile, and while he had at one point been walking behind Gaomon, he was now leading the Digimon forwards to the other humans. While he wasn't sure on how to approach them, he had heard the elder male's last words on whether or not they had all had the same thing happen to them. "I'm not sure what happened exactly. All I remember is the bright flash of light and then when I opened my eyes, I was here."
                      After running his hand through his hair awkwardly, his fingers pulled on a new pair of glasses, and after closer inspection, he realized that they weren't his. Seeing as he was confused, he'd have to ask Gaomon about them later. For now, he'd have to make friends if they were all going to be here a while. "Oh, by the way, I'm Kaede. Kaede Akatsuki, nice to meet you." His words were followed by a short smile before he resumed looking around. Just how many of them had arrived in this Digital World, and would they all be able to find each other as easily as he had?

With: || Gaomon, and Others
Thoughts: || 'Finally! More humans!'
Feeling: || Ecstatic
OOC: ||

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

xx INTRODUCTION ▰▰

❝ FULL NAME ❞
                                            》 Jullian Thomas Bennett

❝ NICKNAME❞
                                            》 JT

❝ AGE ❞
                                            》Seventeen

❝ GENDER❞
                                            》Male

❝ SEXUALITY ❞
                                            》Heterosexual

❝ ROLE❞
                                            》The Hunter Prodigy

❝ WHAT ARE YOU❞
                                            》Hunter

❝ PACK/COVEN/HUNTER ❞
                                            》Hunters

❝ CRUSH ❞
                                            》it can change

❝PERSONALITY ❞

Jullian is a strong-willed young man who always speaks resolutely. He is courageous, determined, and is set on accomplishing whatever goals he sets for himself. Jullian believes in following his own morals regardless of more viable tactics being available should he consider them to be underhanded. However, the same can not be said when facing something that hunts others. In those cases, he is prepared to use each and every one of his extensive skills to dismantle, or kill such a creature. While completing tasks set before him and by himself are of the utmost importance, rejecting his own 'hunter code' is something that he will not do under normal circumstance even if it should put him at a disadvantage. Due to the simple fact that Jullian takes fights each with extreme seriousness, he is quick to notice certain body positions along with favored hands and or which foot (feet) opponents use in and favor in combat.

There are times in which companions or friends of his will do things that are generally unwise, or would not be the best course of action, and to this, Jullian will call them out on it. To him, there is nothing wrong with giving a second opinion on a certain plan, for that second opinion may be the deciding factor in whether or not someone lives to see another day. Needless to say, he is well aware of his limitations along with what he can and can not do. If there are fights in which he can not win, he is going to fight to the best of is ability for as long as he possibly can; until he can no longer physically move.

When it comes to those he views as friends and family, he is always willing to come to their aid, no matter the situation. Despite how cold his personality can seem at times, there is nothing in the world that he cherishes more than them. If it comes to it, he would gladly throw himself into harms way in order to protect those he holds dear.

❝BIOGRAPHY ❞

BULLET OR PARAGRAPH two or more

❝ LIKES❞

five or more

❝ DISLIKES❞
                                          • Cats
                                          • Loosing friends

❝ FEAR❞
                                          • Dying alone

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageUser Image

WHY DID IT TAKE THE ROCK BOTTOM « To Make You Realize

What you've been missing ❜ ⋮ Is Something Very Valuable

: ⊱ A TIMELESS GIFT THAT WILL x : ⊱ (

EASE YOUR MIND ⋯ AND RAPTURE YOUR SOUL

Brainwashing? Really? Was that what it had come to? For a brief moment, Mike shook his head repeatedly before actually remembering that there was a bit of a fight going on. "If he had hypnotized me Stiles, I wouldn't be talking right now!" exclaimed Mike as he slowly began to move forwards. If he was going to help stop a fight, then he might as well get into a position in which he could do something. Next to come was a rather, embarrassing, defeat at the hands of the caped-male. For someone who seemed so out-dated, it appeared as though the dates of one's own time meant nothing when dealing with combat experience. Of all the weapons he had seen used in television shows, or even movies, all opponents went for typical weapons in the room they were in. But, he wasn't sure if he had ever seen someone use a stick of chalk as a weapon in and of itself. When everything had ended, the caped male was bent over and out of breath?

What type of fighter pulled great moves like that, and then looked as though they were going into cardiac arrest? The other male had something or another about Druids, but the words that stood out to him most were 'Stolk Pack'. Then, the male had even tried to shoo him out of the room, and to that, Michael crossed his arms before staring at the male. Up until a few weeks ago he had been living as a normal teenager, and the only problem he had to ever worry about, was whether or not his soccer team would be up against a better team or not. But, his world had been flipped, and intentionally or not, he had been dragged into the apparent supernatural world around them. That much he understood, and what he knew more than anything else, was that there was no escaping it. "Whether I like it or not, chaos has suddenly begun to find me wherever I am. No avoiding it."
                                                              His words to the male were merely a subtle way of stating that he had no intention of leaving the room. At least, not willingly.

The mentioning of a female's name brought his mind back to the new English teacher they had, and almost immediately after, he began to pinch the bridge of his nose. So she was a werewolf too then? Wonderful. More supernatural people close to him to worry about. On his new list of supernatural encounters, he could cross off werewolves and druids. What would reveal itself next to him? Moving over near Stiles now, he waited until Scott had finished questioning the male before thinking hard on his own question. Rather, the multiple questions that were spinning around in circles within his mind. Each one fought to be spoken, but in the end, only one would actually come out. Since he could not actually find a way to phrase his question, he would speak on something entirely different. "Their speaking Romanian."
                                                              began Mike as he looked to the confirmed druid in the room.

"Earlier, he had said something about a gift..I didn't understand everything but that word stuck out. What did he mean, or can you ask him what he meant by that?"
                                                              It was about time he started getting the answers he required, and perhaps, someone in the room, or the druid in front of him could give him answers. While he did want to wait until after school so he could speak with Allison on it as well, the need for answers was becoming painful to bear, and he feared if he did not get them soon, he would go out and try to find them on his own. The first question he wanted answered; Why could he see what no one else could? "I told you he didn't do anything..." His word was a bit of a hush, but given how close he was to Stiles, he was sure the male would hear.

Thoughts: 'Told you..'
                                  Feelings: Calm-er
                                  With: Matthios, Zippy, Scott, and Stiles
                                  OOC:

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
╔══════════════╗

Carlos Enrique Aguero

╚══════════════╝

User Image

"I know that we all have our own destiny, and for some, it is the call to greatness."

The Basicsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

иαмє Carlos Aguero
иιcкиαмє Carlito, Carlitos, C. A, Carlos
αɢє Seventeen
яσℓє Blue Ranger

A Little Deeperxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ρєяsσиαℓιтч I've been described as having a very friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality. I'm almost always seen fooling around, smiling, making jokes, and teasing friends. Despite this, I care quite deeply for my friends, acting like a sort of big brother for those younger than me, while going to great lengths to protect those who are close to me. I also tend to go to great lengths to prevent my friends from being harmed in any way. I would prefer to coast through life not doing much work at all, despite the Genius Level IQ I'm hiding beneath the sports I play.
нιsтσяч Born as the second youngest of four brothers, my life has been all but easy. After the birth of my younger brother, my mother who could no longer hang onto the life she loved, and soon after, succumbed to death. In a fit of both rage and depression, my father up and left the family, leaving us four brothers to watch and look out for each other. Fortunately, my eldest brother, aged 23, had already acquired a well-paying stable job, and soon after money was brought back into the house. Following this, my second eldest brother, aged, 19, had also found himself a part-time job during his college stay and was also managing to bring him money. But, this meant that I would be watching over our youngest brother, aged ten. For the most part, our life continued on with little to no problem, that is to say until things changed. During baseball practice, I had stopped to get a drink from the water fountain, and soon found myself transported to a new place. Others from my school were also there with me, and after being told that I would be a Ranger meant to fight against the forces of evil, I reluctantly accepted and have since, been trying to work through having double-lives.
ℓιкєs Baseball
Physical Activity
Four
Hanging out with friends

∂ιsℓιкєs Being restrained
Loosing
Failing others

Deep And Darkxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ғєαяs Coulrophobia (Fear of Clowns)
Being abandoned
Drowning

sєcяєтs Alongside Baseball, Carlos is also a black belt, having taken classes since he was seven.
Carlos is captain of the Baseball, and Soccer Team. But, was kicked out off of the football team for missing a field goal that could have won a rivalry game schools.

cяυsн Emmaline "Emmy" Knight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRobotic Dominican

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas