When I look in the mirror I see a Male
          If you ask me I would say I am Straight

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-(5' 3"
              My Weight is- 114
              My Locks is- dusty blonde
              Look into my- golden-brown with a tint of orange eyes
              What makes me, me- many faint scars on his hands, his right eye is paler then the left
              My part in this story- To be the Caretaker
              This is who I am deal with it- Roketto Blake Fujidara is the try to be kind to everyone, to try and find the good in everyone which allows him to be easily fooled, he is often though to be naitve. Soft spoken he is also known as the type that has a hard time saying no.
              He is also though to be determined although it is not often people see that side of him. Maybe this "Game" will reveal more of the side of him that most do not see?
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- Roketto lived a mostly normal life, if you call living with two parents whose best traits where that they were kind, and that while one worked with the local animal shelter, the other worked at a daycare. Living with parents who believed that their son should learn compassion for both children and animals, from birth to now Roketto got the chance to be around and learn from both, giving him many experiences that most others of his age either never experienced or did so at an older age.

These experiences shaped his personality and beliefs, which allows him to accept anything, no matter how they look, no matter if they've harmed. Which is why his day to day life is filled with school, babies and shelter animals, a life that he enjoys.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Helping others
                                        ★- experiencing the joy of gaining the trust of an abused animal
                                        ★-The cat room at the shelter( so many purring fluffballs!)
                                        ★-Playing make believe with toddlers
                                        ★- Smiling
                                        ★- Watching Children's Movies

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Changing Diapers
                                        ☁-Dishonesty
                                        ☁- Spicy food
                                        ☁-Going completely blind in his right eye

oveş-
                                        ❤-Collecting plush monsters
                                        ❤- Pomegranates
                                        ❤- Reading about legendary monsters

ears-
                                        ☠- Death
                                        ☠- Being Misunderstood
                                        ☠-Being unable to help those in need

rush- XXX
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Labramon

Digimon Nickname- Snow

Digimon Bio- Before the Darkness appeared Labramon believed herself to be strong, confident and could never turn down a digimon in need, for her it didn't matter whether they were virus, data, or vaccine, bully or victim. If they needed help she would use all her abilities to do so.
                  Nothing changed when the Darkness attacked, She still help those that needed help which ended up being her undoing. For a group of digimon pretending to be injured asked for her help and in the process nearly killed her.

Digimon Personality- Labramon puts on a show of confidence, and has a bit of goofy quirk of leaving her tongue somewhat out of her mouth, for she knows it can sometimes put those she helps at ease. She likes to help out where she can whether it be healing or battling. Since the betrayal, certain things will cause her to freeze up.

ƬӇЄ ƇƛƦЄƬƛƘЄƦ

User Image

Roketto Blake Fujidara

Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text Text

→→→↓→→→→→→→→→→→↓→→→→→→↓→→→→→→↓