Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
#6D917F #52493C #406660 #737566 #917F64

IT'S MY GREATEST PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO . . . .
User Image

kaleb christian rhodes
brought to you buy specifics
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BURN, YOU HAVE TO
set yourself on fire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO BURN, YOU HAVE TO
rebuild it all again

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlet me begin by saying...
                                            xxxxxHello! I'm assuming that because you are here, you want to know about me, because you would've left otherwise when first seeing that I was being introduced to you. Well I will be talking about myself along with my life story and how my upbringing has brought me to where I am, etc. etc. Just let me say a warning before you begin:

xxxxxYOU ARE GETTING IN SOME CRAZY s**t.

xxxxxJust joking. Let's get started.

xxxxxSo I'm pretty sure you already know my name because well you wouldn't know who was being introduced, but I might as well elaborate on that once again. My first name is Kaleb, which is Hebrew for "dog". I KNOW. What kind of mother names their son "dog"? Well I have to say my mum was an idiot and because from all the pressure of just having released a baby from her body, she had rushed her decision to name the baby and out popped Kaleb instead of something with a neater meaning like ALDEN, which is "old friend" or at least the more well known spelling of my name - Caleb - which means faithful.

xxxxxBut nope, she decided not to, so I was named Kaleb.

xxxxxWell she ended up giving me a decent middle name- Christian, which is pretty much "the anointed one", so it's all good because that name gives me some sort of significance. And my last name would be Rhodes, which is just another cool spelling for 'roads'. But anyways, I decided that it sounds neater if you say my first and middle name together, so as a nickname, just call me Kaleb Christian, and if that's too much of a hassle, just call me KC then. I'm cool with either. I've also grown used to Kaleb, so I'm perfectly fine with that.

xxxxxMoving on, I was born on August 20th, because my mom and dad had actually planned to have sexual intercourse 9 months before, since they were all intent on having a Leo as a son. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or fate or whatever happened, but I ended up fitting the personality traits of a Leo - I'll most likely be totally devoted when with a girl, I guess people view me as a leader, and I'm somehow able to get through the bad times in life with a hair flip and a new pair of nice jeans (don't judge me- I got this stuff on an astrological book that listed the traits of a Leo). Well, since I'm in my 7th year, that would mean I'm seventeen, which is pretty cool because now I can swing around my wand willy nilly and fling a pot across the room with just a swish. My mum and dad hate this, so it's all the more fun. They shouldn't be complaining though because if they were able to use magic, I'm pretty sure they'd be folding their clothing up and sitting on their lazy butts, just letting magic do all the housework for them. Yup, that's right, I'm muggleborn, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

xxxxxSo yea, in short, when I mean when there ain't a damn thing you can do about my blood status, I mean why should it matter? Let's just all be superior together. Doesn't that sound much better than just "pureblood superiority?" What if I went around preaching "muggle-born superiority?" How would that sound, huh?

xxxxx... Hm, I'd probably actually get killed if I did that, so never mind.

xxxxxSo you should know by now that I am indeed a wizard. Otherwise I wouldn't have been talking about wands and that I was a muggle-born and crap about the wizard world, unless I was absolutely out of my mind, but I assure you, I'm not.

xxxxxSince I am the first wizard in my family and no one had any prior magical knowledge in my family, I didn't even know any of the houses they had at Hogwarts until I had gone on the train and all the kids started talking about it, and then I had learned what they all were. But then I had no clue what house I would've been sorted into because I was a 11 year old prepubescent kid that was always changing in personality, and I really had no definite grasp on what house matched the traits that I had. So I had to wait until I was called up in the Great Hall- the idea of a talking hat being able to know what house you would be in was pretty skeptic, but the whole process did go fast. Plus since I had no preference, it didn't matter to me what house I was going to be chucked into.

xxxxxSo I remember what the Sorting Hat told me, and it went something like this:

❝ Mm... you have no clue what houses even are, do you? Well if you listened to my song you would've understood... I see some sort of conniving side of you that would fit perfectly in Slytherin. Yet you also seem to have this honest interest in working to become better. (at this point the hat started making this constipated grunting noise) It looks like the best place to put you is
                                            HUFFLEPUFF!❞

xxxxxSo I went off my merry way to the Hufflepuff table with cheers and some weird glares from people behind me for taking such a long time to get Sorted. They shouldn't be bitchin` cuz after I sat down and waited for the rest, my stomach growled like a beast.

xxxxxI'm now a 7th year, and I can remember things from 6 years ago? Dang, I have bombin` memory. Well let's see if I can remember anything else... oh, well I can't really remember the day I got my wand because it was all a blur with Ollivander's distinct old man smell, frizzed up hair, and whacky 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' babbling. All I remember is he was like "OH THIS IS PERFECT~" (dramatization), and gave me my wand, which is made of unicorn hair, with hazel wood, 10 ½"". I think Ollivander said that it was springy or something like that? Whatever, that old man actually made me a little scared of delving into the studies of wandmaking and simply going back to his shop- I don't want to end up as sad as this guy, and isn't that guy like 125 years old or something? Oh jeez, that's just unbelievably nasty- I don't want to stay in a shop when I'm around that age (I don't think I'll even be able to live that long anyways so let's just say when I'm - in relation to muggle age - a grandpa), selling wands to kids with the only pleasure in life being choosing out little magical sticks (not disrespectin` wands here, just saying...).

xxxxxI'm pretty sure I got good OWL scores- the only grade I got below passing was Care of Magical Creatures, and everyone knows that's a completely pointless subject anyway. My mum and dad didn't even really understand how it worked, but they still shrieked with delight when my scores came in. So from those classes, I've dropped Care of Magical Creatures (I would've even if I passed it) and Herbology, meaning I'm left with Ancient Runes, Astronomy, Charms, D.A.D.A, Divination, History of Magic, Potions, and Transfiguration. I probably was only able to take Divination because la maestra probably wouldn't have many people taking it if she set the bar high (have you smelled the heavy incense in her room? It makes you sleep), and I decided to go for it because I might as well, seeing as how I had to drop Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures.

xxxxxThis year-head boy? Nah. I think Headmaster Felderford would rather shove a griffin's claw down her throat before she made me even a prefect. I'd probably go around breaking all the rules anyways if I was prefect, and I wouldn't really be enforcing the rules seeing as how I go against them myself. Not saying that I would do all that, but it's just whatever Felderford thinks. But I'm cool with all this, being head boy/prefect would obviously hit people off the wrong way, and they'd think I'd be so hypocritical and pretentious, seeing as how if I did my duty, I'd be going against a lot of the things I've done in the past several years

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE IT HOME TAKE IT HOME
cause i can`t take anymore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE IT HOME TAKE IT HOME
cause i've been waiting all night

User Image

xxxxx
                                            I'd start and tell you about the love story between my two parents, but frankly, that is totally irrelevant, because all you need to know is that they had mucho love and a hungry desire for each other, and so out came me from that concoction.

xxxxxIt had never dwelled upon them that this love child (I hope I'm using this in the right context) would become a wizard (well this is a given because they didn't even know about the wizarding world). So they had not prepared for this at all- my first four years of life were as normal as any other toddler's life, except for the fact that my parents were somehow filthy rich, with overflowing money. Just to let you know, I'm assuming they get this much money with my mom being a supermodel and my dad being a crazy business enthusiast, with the CEO of a music company or some other (I don't really know their jobs). We took many vacations around the world, I gotta meet some famous singers (although I don't really know any of them nowadays, nor do I even remember who), and I got amazing technological toys as birthday/Christmas present. At the age of four, I was sent to preschool to commence my muggle schooling. My parents didn't realize that because they had spoiled me as a toddler, I became spoiled as a little kid. In school, I acted conniving- I'd take stuff from kids, deviate plots, stuff like that. It wasn't big scale stuff- I did become a rule-breaker, but I didn't take things to the extreme. This continued on and on until the age of 11, where I received a letter from Hogwarts.

xxxxxAddressed to Kaleb Christian Rhodes of 58 Eldon Road, Kensington, London, my parents screamed when they saw an owl fly towards our house, throw a letter through our door, and suddenly fly away. We grabbed the letter, sat down on our couch, and read the letter.

xxxxxI have no clue why the ******** my parents did this, but they screamed when they finished reading the letter. I was totally cool with this all because what kind of kid wouldn't want to be a wizard? So I just sat there and stared at my parents, who were staring at each other, screaming their lungs out, which attracted the attention of my younger sister. Yea, my parents are pretty crazy.

xxxxxAfter about 30 minutes, my parents had finally calmed down and stared at me hard. They probably got it through their skulls that screaming wasn't going to do anyone any good, and that being someone with magical abilities was a privilege, even if it wasn't them themselves, seeing as how they looked a little disappointed when they asked me if (they're weird) I wanted to take up this offer. I obviously said yes, and then they smiled and told me that in exchange for all the money they're putting into my school supplies and such, I would have to teach them magic. I glared at them and said yes anyways. They'd forget this promise in the next year or so anyways, and they had so much money it wouldn't be fair for me to have to pay them back or something along the lines like that. Besides, they're my parents, aren't kids supposed to pay them back by showing how amazing they become at whatever their parents agreed to sign them up for? So there's something else about me- I make empty promises, but only to the ones that I know I won't actually have to fulfill. It's not my problem if someone forgets the promise, and it's not fault that I didn't fulfill it because they didn't remember it in the first place so there'd be no point in doing it for them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSKIP THIS IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY TRIP TO DIAGON ALLEY (oh fine go ahead and just skip out a part of my history when you were the one who wanted to learn about it in the first place)

xxxxxEven though I talked about my wand, I haven't talked about my trip to Diagon Alley because that was a somewhatinteresting trip. I went with my mum, dad, and sister, and let me tell you, they were touchy-feely on everything, it was almost funny. But it sucked because I was with them and I had to follow them around. So first of all when we reached the Leaky Cauldron, my parents stared very weirdly at the bar since it seemed to shabby- but the landlady seemed nice enough so they stopped staring weirdly around (and then wizards stopped staring weirdly at them), and the landlady directed us to the wall where bricks were tapped, my parents' jaws were dropped, and Diagon Alley was opened to us. We went to Gringotts, where my mom hid behind my dad the whole time, and we exchanged a bunch of money. My little sister just had to go and poke a goblin, who growled back. My dad told the goblin to get off, and the goblin did, but he looked kinda reluctant. According to my dad's knowledge, goblin's should not be trifled with because they'd stab us when we're sleeping, no matter what. That part's probably half true, but I doubt that a goblin would really stab a girl who didn't know anything about them just because she poked him! Anyways, we went on to exchange the money which I had to do- of course I was okay with this seeing as how I'd have to say I'm kinda peculiar and unreserved myself. It wasn't a problem talking with a goblin, while it was for the rest of my family.

xxxxxAnd the rest of the trip around Diagon Alley included my parents jumping from the sight of something small and not so bad like an eyeball (ok I guess eyeballs can be pretty scary), and plugging their noses when walking into the Owl Emporium. Let's just say they're diverse when it comes to magic- they seem to love it but they can't stand it and always jump when it's cast.

END SKIP

xxxxxWell you already know what house I got sorted into and stuff like that, so now, let's just do a quick view at the more... important points of my Hogwarts life.

xxxxxTHIRD YEAR
                                            Actually, the summer before my third year, my dad got hit by a car because he was dumb and crossed the street while on a cell phone.

And so my life went into a downward spiral of sadness because of this
                                            down
                                            down
                                            down
                                            down
                                            into
                                            a
                                            sad
                                            pit
                                            of
                                            despair

xxxxxNah, I'm just joking again. I read this book a while ago about a girl who got all emo and depressed for like half a year or something AND IT WAS REALLY STUPID BECAUSE THE DUDE SHE WAS SAD OVER WAS A VAMPIRE WHICH CAN'T EVEN COMPARE TO OUR VAMPIRES. My dad is still alive, he's just in a wheelchair as a crippled and now has to use it to get everywhere. This actually did affect my life though because even though I constantly insult my parents and such, I still need them. So without a father who couldn't do much activites with me anymore, I ended up becoming self-directed, learning some tips from my dad (he does still direct a company so he's bound to be able to give me some sort of advice), and now I am my own person. I don't mind being dependent, but I'm able to do independent.

xxxxxAlso, during that summer, I don't know what it was, but some sort of bug that my sister had caught onto me. She's super studious, and she was even getting tutored and s**t like that during the summer (even though she was only in 1st grade). On my days when I was home, I would just stay in the room with her and do the same, reading books on the wizarding world and such, and then BAM. I became this HARDCORE STUDENT, who cares much about his grades. It's good and all because I'm supposed to live up to Hufflepuff's standards (you know, work hard, be modest, blah blah blah). But it's not good and all because I still had the urge to break rules and be the little conniving brat the Sorting Hat said I was.

xxxxx... That didn't make much sense did it? Well lemme sum it up for you. So I'm in ( house here ), which means I all for integrity and punctuality. When it comes down to academics, I don't like to cheat. I don't like to do the least effective stuff. I like to do hard work. I like to know that I actually earned what I earned. So give me a test and I'll study my a** off or give me homework and I'll work on it for however long I feel like I need to work on it. But at the same time, I try to break the rules at whatever chance I get. I like to go into the Foribidden Forest with some of my other friends - the thought of it is so daring, so it's all fun, even though we've gotten in trouble plenty of times for that. I like to use magic in the hallways (not to bully though!), stay in the hallways past 10, use the prefect's bathroom, etc. etc. Even though I do all this stuff, I'm always somehow able to stay into Hogwarts. Maybe it's my amazing scores. O maybe it's my enormous amount of wit, which I can use to simply trick the teachers in keeping me. Even so it's not like I don't try to stay in- I'm still determined to have a good wizarding life, become an excellent spell-caster, and such. My methods of finding a way to stay in school, be the hardcore student I am, while still pleasing my needs to break the rules are effective , and thus I am still here as a 7th year. I know, I'm sort of contradicting my own self, but let's just say I have two guises that I (unknowingly) switch between- one of my estudioso side, the other is my gracioso side, comprendes? I don't have split personalities and I'm not bipolar, just to clear the air. Still the same person inside and out, I just act differently under certain situations.

xxxxxFOURTH YEAR
                                            This year was weird for me. I dated a girl and I kinda give her a huge amount of attention. This year I realized that when in a relationship, I'm pretty
                                            devoted, so when I was dating this girl, my grades started to slip a little. I still went out with this girl because I guess that mattered more than my grades (oh damn was I wrong), and one night, she tried to have sex with me! I pushed her off because that's just nasty (14 year olds SHOULD NOT have sex, that's just weird), and I instantly broke it off. Yea, when it comes to sexual stuff, I guess I'm kinda innocent*, I'd rather keep my virginity for the right person, a`ight? I'm not gonna try and lose it as fast as I can just because everyone else is. Well anyways somehow this got around school and the chick was instantly chucked off the cool social ladder because she was trying to make a move on the coolest dude in school and failed (I'm not really the coolest dude in school...). I didn't really bother talking to her because it was her own damn fault. Lesson from this all : I am not sympathetic when it comes to exes and the weird stuff that happens between us. So don't go out with me unless we feel like we're destined for each other, or something weird and very spiritual like that.

* Cuz you're bound to hear it from someone eventually, I'll just tell you now that for years as a kid, I actually really did believe the babies were magical and were not really born from a woman's womb, and were instead, delivered by the stork (or something like that). My YOUNGER sister had to tell me all the nasty stuff about sex and sex-related activities. I'm pretty sure you understand now why a bunch of people started laughing when my patronus was the stork. Because my sister is so descriptive, this is also probably why I'm saving myself.

xxxxxThis same year later on, I saw some kids a year higher than me smoking in a corridor late at night. They asked me if I wanted some, and I said yes. For about a month or two I started getting hooked onto cigarettes, starting popping some stress pills so I could stay up later at night, and my grades began to slip even more. I lost care of my classes and so I missed out on a lot of the stuff they were teaching. I soon realized this and decided to quit. The kids that I smoked with got angry, but ******** them, I care about what I'm doing. So after that, I decided to become straight edge. I'm totally fine with YOU smoking or drinking, just don't try and persuade me to do it. No drugs or drinking for me. I've sat down sometimes and just thought about this- my OWLS probably could've been much better if I didn't get involved in this stuff, so the two months where I got addicted are really murky and I don't really like talking about it... so let's just move on, alright?

xxxxxOh, somewhat unrelated, but I also made the quidditch team this year as the beater, despite all of the bad stuff happening to me this year. Yay for having at least one aspiration accomplished, right?

xxxxxSIXTH YEAR
                                            I am what you call a
                                            bottler. This is a trait where you keep all of your emotions or feelings locked up inside because you don't want to feel like a d**k, but eventually you have to just let it go so an explosion/mess (whichever way you want to look at it) of pure awesomeness slurred words, angry and articulate words, etc. etc. come out. That's kind of what happened to me in the NEWT year. Since I'm so honestly nice and kind to everyone able to tolerate a lot of people on basis, I don't really express truly what I feel about someone, because what's the point of just going around letting people know that you're not fond of them? But in the case that I end up severely disliking someone, I end up getting really angry with what they do, but I still don't do anything about it. So it stays in my own internal emotional body. What with the stress with having eight classes, most of them NEWT-leveled, it was hard balancing out things.

xxxxxShortly before we got out for winter vacation, I sort of just blew up at someone I hadn't liked the whole year (reason? you don't need to know). As in, I said really rude things about so-and-so, they weren't wanted, blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure I made them bawl, which made me even more pissed. Once I got home, my sister instantly realized that something was up- I was still in my huff-and-puff-blow-your-house-down mood, so I kind of had trouble relaying what I was feeling. I was able to enjoy the rest of my vacation though because my sister treated to me to her own made-up therapy sessions- I got back from vacation and apologized to the due. Eh, I don't really feel bad, at least I was able to vent my anger instead of letting it rule my life, right?! But I guess I should watch out for my bottling. So why is this important? Long story short, this is more of a memo for myself- don't get too pissy or else you'll get screwed over!

xxxxxSEVENTH YEAR
                                            Wait, isn't there a Triwizard tournament in town or something? Didn't the last one result in Voldemort (it's alright to say his name cuz he's dead.... right?) killng a pretty Hufflepuff boy? s**t. Oh well. I'll just try and go through this year with my stupid
                                            enthusiasm and
                                            slight sarcasm. Pretty sure that there's gonna be crap involved and someone's going to rise and gonna wanna try and kill me (muggleborn, remember?), but whatever, it's all good in the hood~

xxxxxQuirks? You'll notice them if you stalk me around the castle. Whenever I'm walking excessive distances, I always end up staring at the ground and noticing little ants crawling or someone's robe is stuck in their shoe. It's ******** weird, I can still see where I'm going, but most of my attention ends up being directed to how the stones are aligned or some other distraction. I grind my teeth when it gets cold, so if you hear some annoying sound that's bugging you and making your ears hurt a little and it's a nice cold winter day, then it's most likely me because my grinding is probably the loudest you'll ever hear someone grind. People also tell me that when I space out, I move my lips a lot. I heard that it resembles a llama... I don't know what they're talking about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI KNOW THAT IT GETS SO HARD SOMETIMES
be calm.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT JUST GETS SO HARD SOMETIMES
be calm.

User Image

DO YOU PLAY/ENJOY QUIDDITCH?
                                            xxxxx'Course I do! It was amazing to see this sport my first year, and naturally, I was interested because it was so similar to soccer, except you could use a broom. So I tried out for the team and made it as a beater, with a fun little whacking stick that hits balls around to other people.

WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES?
                                            xxxxxI hate it when people excessively sweat. Dude, it's only 78 degrees outside, and we've only done 10 pushups. GO GET A TOWEL AND WIPE THAT CRAP OFF YOUR FACE. Seriously, it's gross. :< I also hate when people cry. Alright, so it's natural that everyone cries because that shows that we're only human blah lbah bhla but you can't deny that everyone, even veelas, look ugly crying. And it's even worse when they're bawling- have you seen Moaning Myrtle? If anything, her crying has somehow made her look even worse (than she already was) over the past years.

PUMPKIN JUICE- PULPY OR PULPLESS?
                                            xxxxxOh god, I love pulp. And my parents get pissed because they hate it, and I buy pulp. Hey, if they really wanted to, they could get imported, pulpless pumpkin juice from like, Greece or something.

WHAT IS YOUR PATRONUS?
                                            xxxxxThe first time I casted a corporeal patronus was during class in the middle of my 5th year- and it became the talk for about a week because of the stupidity of some people. That's because my patronus is the stork; I don't know why the wizard god (do they even have a god or even pray to one?) gave me this- I heard that patronuses usually reflect someone's personality, but the stork is more of like... a joke against my personality. If you actually bothered to read through my 10-paragraph or so rambling about myself, then you might understand.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
                                            xxxxx I have a pet masked owl named Lou, but get this- because my parents are fabulously rich as muggles, they decided to trade their money, enough to buy THREE pygmy owls, one for my mum, one for my dad, and one for my younger sister. That's unbelievably dumb seeing as my family rarely uses their owls to contact me and when they do, since all of the owls are terrible at telling them where to go, three weeks later, one of them finally returns from their adventures in France, and not only that, the owl has lost the letter. Amazing, isn't it?

It makes them happy though, so whatever. But it's still incredibly idiotic.

WHICH TRAITS DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE?
                                            xxxxxOn a superficial level, they should have a nice sense of style. Yea, I know, "oh you're so shallow Kaleb!" I'm sorry- in a rich family with a supermodel mom, the kids are bound to have some sort of knowledge on clothing. But I have this love for a girl to be able to drive a car. Or at least a broom or something. And they have to be good at it, I won't fall head over heels for a girl if they literally make me fall head over heels in a broom crash. But here's a quality I find unattractive- chicks who just want to suck dicks. As in one night stands. I can spot them before they get to me, so ha.

UNICORNS OR DRAGONS?
                                            xxxxxUnicorns. If I wanted to light my a** on fire, I would with my own wand. So for the sake of my own safety, I'd rather go the other way.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR OF ERISED?
                                            xxxxxSo lesse... the mirror of erisad- I've never actually seen one, and I can't be totally sure of what my deepest desire is, but from what I feel, my aspirations include (currently), is that I want to be a professional Quidditch player- I don't really care or know what team, but it'd be nice to do that professionally while still helping out the world with my wand out of the goodness of my heart. So yea, one of the things I like to do is volunteer ing, even though some people can't believe this because they find me to be a punk-a** kid (that doesn't sound right though). If I was to suddenly lose all my magical skill one day and revert back to a muggle, my biggest desire then (aside from regaining my magical skills back) would be to be become an international ambassador because I could travel around the world and visit the countries.

THUNDER: SCARES YOU TO DEATH OR LOVE IT TO DEATH?
                                            xxxxxDude, thunder and I are like best friends! I'm fearless, ha! No, just joking. We're on... friendly terms. I don't think I've ever particularly been scared of thunder, but inferi, zombies, and so on? Yea that's another story...

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF LIFE ITSELF HANDED YOU LEMONS?
                                            xxxxxI'd plant a tree, obviously, so I could have more.

ARE YOU ENTERING THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT?
                                            xxxxxAm I? Maybe I should... As of right now though, no. I don't need a silly cup to attain fame and glory when I already have it! Hahahaha. Beside a Hufflepuff was killed in one before, not taking my chances

WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST, DARKEST SECRET?
                                            xxxxxDon't tell anyone... but I actually like scrapbooking. Seriously, it's a dark secret! I feel ashamed for having a secret hobby like that and I have piles upon piles of scrapbooking paper back home....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/dnp/t.56527429/][IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n211/twilight_darkness/RP Things/Characters/1710_168891.jpg[/IMG][/url]

key:

<3 love you
! adore you / you're my broski / i'm interested...
* friends with you
@ don't care about you
- dislike you / wary of you
= hate you
? don't know you

symbol symbol symbol
                                name
                                relationship status

blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

GRYYYYYYFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE BRAVE DWELL

User Image
                                sleet wickshire
                                we're friends, through family friends.

Somehow, I just happened to know Sleet before I was shipped off to Hogwarts. With his mom being a singer, of course my dad would have worked with her before- which meant that Sleet and I, as children of two collaborators, were stuck in one of those awkward "let's stash our two children into a room and hope they become friends!" situations. Luckily we were able to at least talk to each other and not bore ourselves out- I grew closer to him as we found each other the first day of Hogwarts. Pretty amazing I think, considering we're both muggleborns. Since we knew each other already, we stayed pretty close through our first year- we're not as close now, but we're definitely still friends. We really only hang during summer though, since that seems to be the most convenient time for both of us.

User Image
                                ? ? !
                                ginvera russell
                                interest, but we've never really talked.

Fifth year- Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff. Someone allowed some dumb commentator to well, commentate. He said something about 'an unrequited love' between me and Ginvera, simply because I was going after her. Well I'm supposed to go after her, I'm a beater! Well I was dumb enough to actually take a look at her, because, well I was interested if she was actually someone worth staring at. Then I sort of crashed into her, and I think that made the team pretty bitter toward me, seeing as how we still won. Not to mention one of the beaters sent a bludger toward me... yea, even if it's been two years, I still don't think it's wise to become totally friendly with Ginvera. But I still haven't gotten a real good chance to see what she looks like...

User Image
                                symbol symbol symbol
                                evelyn price
                                relationship status

totally forgot this D8 i suck.

RAVENNNNNNCLAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE WITTY DWELL

User Image
                                symbol symbol symbol
                                aidan rindt
                                relationship status

blahblahblah

symbol symbol symbol
                                jaclyn patel
                                relationship status

blahblahblah

User Image
                                * * @
                                lara darling
                                uh, a little awkward.

Since her best friend is Ramona, it's only natural I'd meet her eventually. Of course our friendship started off with that awkward "hey... I know you" sort of thing. We were able to move past that and we hung out. Except a little birdie told me about a rumor, saying that Lara kissed her brother. I denied that rumor instantly because I'm pretty sure Lara wouldn't ever really do that, but still... that rumor must've had started from some fact somewhere. I kind of avoid Lara now, but I don't think she notices. The only time I really see her now is when I'm with Ramona.

HUFFLLLLLEPUFF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE HUMBLE DWELL

User Image
                                <3 <3 <3
                                kaleb rhodes
                                i love myself.

roses are reds, violets are shrew, i don't give a damn about the colors,
                                because i love you
                                (despite how narcissistic this may sound, i'm not really that in love with myself!)

User Image
                                ? ? ?
                                e.t smith
                                i kind of know him... but not really.

So what if he's in the same house, same year, same team, and same dorm? Just because I'm super popular it's not really like I have to know every single person. Sure, I see him everywhere, but I think we have this mutual understanding. I've seen him do things in the dorm that others haven't seen him do, and vice versa. I don't think we want to really bother taking that outside to others. So... I know him a lot more than others, but personally, I don't really know him. Get it?

! * !
                                ramona fitzpatrick
                                it was shaky, but we're good.

Alright, so since she's in my house and we went to study groups together, we DID become friends (haha, this kind of contradicts my relationship with E.T. eh, deal with it). She did go out and party/etc. etc. a lot more than I thought she looked like she was, but I was able to look past that (I'd kind of be sucky if I didn't live up to the whole "non-judgmental" aspect of being a Hufflepuff)- the whole pregnancy thing kind of rocked my boat though. I went to this terrible internal strife (haha, joking. Not saying that this wasn't something I didn't care about, but the situation didn't mess with my stable being or anything), and I decided that Ramona was a pretty cool chick, so I decided to continue looking past that. I do kind of give her a glare every now and then when she takes out a cig to smoke, but I'm still happy for her. She was able to go through a lot of s**t, and that's something to respect.

SLYYYYYYTHERIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE CUNNING DWELL

lawrence marriott
                                he's a pretty cool guy... for a slytherin.

My parents are kind of creepy. They found his heritage in a book that was bought in Diagon Alley- they told me to invite him to our house before term ended. I knew that somehow they would find out if I hadn't really invited him, so I braved to venture up to him- Slytherins really aren't your first option to invite to an all muggle-dinner, so I tried hinting how terrible muggleish my family was to him. Somewhat sadly, he still welcomed the invitation and came over- my parents weren't happy that he didn't bring his family along, but they still were ecstatic about Law. Then they started bombarding him with questions about his family, their history, his grades, his personal life, stuff like "Do magical families do the same as us 'muggle families?" I think they even asked him "Do you have a girlfriend?" Seriously, my family has no limits on the questions they ask.

Well somehow Law was able to keep his cool and just politely declined to answer personal questions- my parents brushed it off and continued asking until the food turned cold. After that nice party, they ended up mailing letters to him. Seriously, I think they see him as a second son or a cousin or something. I send my empathy to him- I've had to endure his pain. But he still seems to be taking it quite well- quite recently he's apologized for not responding back to the piles of letters my parents send, but haha, he shouldn't. If they sent anymore letters, our owls would die.

So anyway, Law's a pretty chill guy. He comes along with Evey to the quidditch field sometimes, so we've been able to have some nice male bonding time.

symbol symbol symbol
                                name
                                relationship status

blahblahblah

symbol symbol symbol
                                name
                                relationship status

blahblahblah

BEAUXXXXXBATON
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE BEAUTIFUL DWELL

User Image
                                @ ? ?
                                jeanette fournier
                                here's hoping to she's not a mute.

Jeanette's kind of... abnormally silent. We're partners in potions class so I think that'd require her to at least say something to me, but I guess not. I've tried striking up a conversation, but... she just leaves me with one word. She kind of makes me feel awkward for even bothering to say something in the first place because she goes right back to work. I wish she would say something that isn't "yes", "no", or "okay".

User Image
                                ? ! -
                                bastien labelle
                                /sigh half-veela, stop using your impossibly good charms!

The half-veela guy, right? I'm not sure I get how that works- does that mean every girl just drops their books and gawks stupidly at him? I actually walked up to him to ask him for tips or something, because he's only half veela- he must have some other charm other than his looks that seem to lure ladies in. He sort of just shook it off- good thing, knowing that I wasn't joking. I don't need any tips to lure girls in, right right? Haha. I'm actually slightly scared about being around him- I swear, he acts so chivalrous sometimes I feel like I'm drifting away and just staring at him like a girl would. Is it possible I have some sort of subconscious bromance with bastien? I guess that's fine, but I think I'm going to need to buy veela repellent so it doesn't get any more than that

* ? *
                                calix seitaridis
                                we exchange... services.

I got chosen as his guide when the kids from Beauxbatons came 'round. On first impressions, he kind of scared me- I made a joke about how muscular he looked, but he just kept on staring past me with a straight face. After countless jokes, I heard a scowl and I just made another joke. At that point, I just assumed we were friends, because friends scowl at each other, duh! Naw, but ever since he came, he's been looking out to make sure I don't go too far with my jokes. I've avoided detention a few times thanks to him, so I'm his guide, he's my bouncer, or something like that.

User Image
                                ! - ?
                                victoria remington
                                something's up, but i won't mess with that.

I saw Victoria in the library a few days ago, and she kind of caught my attention. I ended up gawking at her, and I'm pretty sure she noticed, but didn't do anything really. I turned to some other students and asked them who exactly she was, and the first thing they told me? She was engaged. Then they just had to push me to talk to her. Instead of saying something like "oh, I think your pretty attractive" (kind of creepy), I said "I'm sorry, I don't have any interest in women are supposed to marry!" (even more creepy) She just smiled and I kind of lost track of everything after that- sure her smile was nice, but there was something there... But I just told myself that I overanalyzed the whole situation and called it a day.

DURMMMMMSTRANG
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE THE DARK ARTS DWELL

User Image
                                ? - ?
                                valentin aray
                                avoiding her path as much as i can.

I saw Valentin jogging near the lake while I was practicing some spells (she was kind of noisy, stepping on rocks everywhere)- I was hoping that there would be silence so early in the morning, but no, she had to be there. So I went to see looked over to the edge to see who was making the noise- only to see her tripping over a rock. Kind of sad, but at that time, I instinctively used wingardium so she wouldn't fall- well she ended up falling because that spell isn't really made for people, is it? When she got back up, she looked pretty scary. So I ran. Hopefully she didn't see me.

User Image
                                ? ! -
                                alexandra demidov
                                i think she thinks i'm pretty mean.

The first thing that caught my attention about this girl? Her hair looked like it was on fire. Or it looked like... it was drenched in blood. Whichever you'd prefer to envision. I came up to her later to ask if I could touch her hair- she sat there a little confused and I think she said "excuse me?" Except she her English was so terrible, I couldn't really understand. I'm pretty sure she thought I was weird, especially after repeated the question over and over again. Luckily, I was saved by the bell (figuratively) because I had to go to my next class.

User Image
                                symbol symbol symbol
                                william darling
                                relationship status

User Image
                                * * ?
                                zachary ulrich
                                i like to joke around with him.

I think this dude might be a werewolf!

Joking. I mean, what are the chances of me actually sitting next to a werewolf that can claw my insides out? I think astronomical.
                                One day in class, I saw Zach biting on his quill. He tends to bite his quill a lot- I thought to myself "the way he bites, people might think he's a werewolf!" I told him that after class and continued to go on to my next class- I actually thought my joke was pretty funny, so the next day, I talked to him again. He's pretty silent, but at least he's not as quite as Jeanette.

character by specifics, all graphics, concepts, coding belongs to him (YES I AM A GUY LOL)
model is alex gilbert
roleplay is prior incantanum
colors are from color lovers, palette name is unknown
lyrics are from stars, wale/gaga, white tie affair, fun.

steal and i'll bite your face off. evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces