Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SAFARI AVATAR CONTEST
Diedrich is on a mission to see all the rare animals on Gaia! He is looking for endangered animals because he wants to make friends with them. (Diedrich thinks Safaris exist primarily for making new friends. NOBODY TELL HIM ANY DIFFERENT! I don't want his feelings to get hurt.) This is your chance! Please make a paw avatar that portrays an animal Diedrich might find during his travels. You can make it as unique as you wish!

How to Enter
  • Make a paw avatar portraying an animal Diedrich might see during his safari.
  • Upload your avatar to an image hosting website like photobucket or tinypic.
  • Fill out the below form!
  • One entry per person, so make it count!

[color=#004823][size=24][b][color=#bcd550]SAFARI AVATAR CONTEST ENTRY[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (Your name)
[b]Entry:[/b] (The image!)
[b]Animal Species:[/b] (What type of animal?)
[b]How did Diedrich meet this animal?[/b] (I am curious!)
SAFARI AVATAR CONTEST ENTRY
Username: Littlest Paw
Entry:
User Image
Animal Species: Liger
How did Diedrich meet this animal? Diedrich found this glorious creature hanging upside down by one leg in a meanie hunter trap! Ligers are bred for their magic, not for their grace or ability to track nefarious trophy hunter traps!

Magic Celebrant

Username: Yanea
Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animal Species: Red Panda (Fancy name: Ailurus Fulgens)
How did Diedrich meet this animal? While safari-ing through the forest, Diedrich was surprised by this red panda when it climbed down the tree behind Diedrich and started playing the guitar softly. The red panda was usually very shy, which is why it didn't just say hello, but as long as it was playing the guitar, it felt like it could face anything. Diedrich and the red panda had a nice conversation accompanied by the guitar playing, after which the red panda disappeared again into the trees.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Username: Hassli
Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Animal Species: Rabid Raccoon
How did Diedrich meet this animal? Upon leaving D-Party Headquarters, Diedrich was so excited at the prospect of meeting a new animal friend, that he introduced himself to the first animal he met. Unfortunately, that animal was the rabid raccoon who makes his home in the dumpster behind the D-Party HQ. You can't win them all, Diedrich.

Loved Lunatic

32,740 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Username: An81angel
Entry: User Image
Animal Species: Ravenous Razor Tusk
How did Diedrich meet this animal?
While on his Safari adventure, President D. and his campaign associates stumble across a grizzly scene of blood and mayhem, surrounding a wild Ravenous Razor Tusk. Spotted among the gore is a Gaia Press badge, evidence of a film crew, and signed waiver that reads as follows.

Official Sanction Waiver
by order of our glorious name obscured by hoof marks.

I here by command you, Blood Splatter Covers Name , as part of a special group of Gaian volunteers, to capture evidence of the endangered species Ravenous Razor Tusk (RRT) for use in my private residence. I hereby authorize the use of "whatever means necessary" to bring me that magnificent head photographs or other means of existence. Please deliver your findings to, More Blood Splatter , for payment in full. All medical and other expenses for this "sightseeing expedition" are the sole responsibility of the volunteer(s). Payment is as follows: 100 Trillion Gaia gold, and 50 Billion Gaia Cash, upon delivery of goods and/or services. Final transaction to take place during the pre-specified rendezvous. Under no circumstances is this contract to be made public. Violation of this contract is punishable by several hole punctures make this section illegible .

Special Instructions:
Get it, Bring it, I want it, It's Mine. Now go, do, PLEASE ME OR ELSE. Okie Dokie, thank you very much, I luv you buh-bye.

Volunteer Signatures: Noobzilla , Bombastic Boogaloo BoyE , Captain Carnival , Gizmo the Great .
Signature of Authorizer: Presi... (bite marks and cake frosting make this name illegible)
Signature of Witness: Vice Pr... (Carl begins eating this document right out of your hand. A loud snort, and silent glare of warning, followed by a stomping of hoofs)...

You slowly back away, while telling Carl what a wonderful thing he is doing be eating the piece of litter you found on the ground, very eco-friendly. You force a smile and sit as far from Carl on the trip home. You're not sure, but you think Carl's ear's twitch in your direction every time you make even the tiniest of movements.

~~~

PS. I don't know if any of those names actually belong to people on Gaia. If they do, it is purely coincidental.

Mushy Animal

Username: AutumnWyvern
Animal Species: House Nekomata
How did Diedrich meet this animal? 'Tis the season for haunted houses! Surely Deidrich wouldn't miss out on visiting at least one haunted house on his adventure. This house was rumored to be owned by a wealthy swordsman long long ago, and now all sorts of weird supernatural things are going on! After braving through the squeaky floorboards and the occasional wispy apparition Diedrich came face-to-face with the cause of the haunting... A charming Nekomata who invited him to tea! It had been oh so long since the Humans who lived in that house passed on that the poor dear was feeling rather lonely, and conjured up some ghosts as companions, but they seemed to care more about making mischief than having a chat. Pleased with his company the Nekomata let the explorer go on his merry way. Not that anything bad could have happened...
Username: Jegrde
Entry:
User Image
Animal Species: Cottontop Tamarin
Trying to find a place to crash while on Safari wasn't as easy as expected. Luckily someone left fluffy cotton balls around to sleep on. Huh? Ops! Oh... well, you wont mind if I bunk with you, right? Hnnnng. So soft.

Team Diedrich

Username: Zana Bonanza
Animal Species: Snow Leopard
How did Diedrich meet this animal? The Prez took a wrong turn on his safari tour and somehow ended up all the way in the snowy mountains! Luckily, this friendly fellow spotted him and guided him back down with snow problem. "It was ice to meet you, Mr. President!"

Borg

Username: raggedy grrl

Entry:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal Species:
Known as "Das geheimnisvolle musikalische schlafendes Mädchen mit einer Geige von geröstetem Brot und Butter" or "That Crabby Fiddler Wotsit", or
(Squalentemarcanum puellasomnolentus musicus)

Diedrich merely looked under the sprig of parsley on his plate while searching for his rather tiny baked potato, and there it was, looking rather bedraggled and reeking of A-1 steak sauce.

Did you know that the Crabby Fiddler Thingie plays the World's Smallest Violin and is in great demand for accompanying the more sarcastic moments in life? OK, BYE!

Premium Marshmallow

Username: Spiky Floof
Animal Species: Koala
How did Diedrich meet this animal? Diedrich enthusiastically stumbled upon this creature hanging out at the base of a tree. When the president asked how the koala was, the marsupial blinked slowly and responded that it didn't know, man, that's, like, a big question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff