Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

A P P E A R A N C E:
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Not...really my thing.
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Average
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I guess you're cute
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Good-looking
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Beautiful
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - One of the prettiest people I've ever seen...
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - A work of art

F R I E N D S H I P:
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Don't talk to me. Ever.
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - A stranger
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - A stranger I like
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I actually want to be friends
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I feel like I can talk to you
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Friends
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Best friends

R O M A N C E:
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Never
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Maybe?
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I suppose I've thought about it...
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - It's nice to think about being together
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Wait. I think I like you?
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I really, really definitely like you.
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I think I love you.

BLACK - ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                            PURPLE - [color=#b10dfe]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            BLUE - [color=#0d73fe]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            GREEN - [color=#00fe05]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            YELLOW - [color=#fff00b]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            ORANGE - [color=#feb10d]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            RED -[color=#fe0035]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
User ImageUser Image

I haven't talked with her much, but I've already made a bad impression. She came into the store asking for additional pockets...It's an easy request, but I still froze up, and got scared. I don't know her well at all, so I immediately snapped at her. She seems nice...so I don't want her to start thinking that we can be friends. I think I chased her away, which is good. She left quickly, and didn't return until I sent her a letter saying her pants were ready. I hope she got the message, and doesn't try anything funny. I don't think we'd make good friends. I can't keep up with someone like her.

A P P E A R A N C E: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        I do think she's pretty. But that's really it.

F R I E ND S H I P: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        After our first run in, I don't think she'll try to be friends with me.

R O M A N C E: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        Doubtful.
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff