User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

Welcome to derp space
                      GETCHA HQ GRAPHICS HERE, SUCKAS!
                      BEST DEALS THIS SIDE OF THE ALPHA QUADRANT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      rip to my pv counter. it keeps resetting? i swear im popular ; w;

ABOUT ME:

۰ You can call me Ray, rune, or parkour
                      ۰ She/her.
                      ۰ US central time.
                      ۰ i like cats, sad video games, and neglecting roleplays

User Image

User Image1 Be polite. friendly is not a must, tbh (since idk how to small-talk), but respect is required :3
                                2 DNP in this thread. PM me with one of the forms below, or a link to where you posted it.
                                tab Feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

3 Once we agree on a price, you may send me a trade before or after the graphic is finished.
                                tab if after, i will probably add a watermark until payment is received.

4 If you are not happy with your order, let me know. I will probably be able to make a few changes, within reason.
                                tab if you are looking for a complete remake, you might will probably have to chip in extra.
                                tab This is why I'd like to receive a detailed order. If you know what you want and can articulate that,
                                tab then you are more likely to be happy with the final product. It helps to be on the same page.

5 After your order is finished, save all images on your computer/preferred hosting site.
                                tab tab tab I may be a hoarder, but ya never know, i might delete something. You are responsible for the graphics once they're complete.

User Image

۰ HQ images. anime/art, and rl photos.
                                ۰ renders would be great.
                                ۰ coding. most orders come with basic coding, or available upon request.
                                tab i don't really like to tbh, so complex coding is extra. i rarely do chat layouts. those are super +++ bribe only.

۰ rush orders, occasionally. can be completed in 1-3 days depending on complexity. pricing varies. probably bribes > w>
                                ۰ gifs. one per graphic.
                                ۰ thread layouts. pricing is based on complexity and coding required.
                                ۰ twitch graphics. a set of buttons/headers for layouts or whateva.
                                ۰ anything for irl money, ask for my email for details. i stg. pls help me buy fo4 dlc. pls. another settlement needs my help.

User Image

User Image

۰ stretched, pixellated, ugly images.
                                ۰ ( by "ugly" i mean low-quality and hard to work with. please dont send me images i need to recolor and fix
                                tab before i can even make the graphic.)

۰ like i said, heavy coding & chat layouts aren't my fav. i might be persuaded for a high price but honestly.
                                ۰ img dump gfx. really. i wont use more than 5 images in a graphic.
                                tab feel free to list this many or more in your order, so i have a lot to choose from,
                                tab but don't expect every image to make it into the final product.
                                tab there are few exceptions. like this type of graphic: x x
                                tab ( with multiple images in a slide-style gif.), but those are request-only and probably more expensive.

۰ excessive fonts.
                                tab [thiskillstheman.jpg]
                                tab there is a section in the form for you to list your preferred fonts.
                                tab same with the images, you may list a few if you want, but i may not use all of them.
                                tab i will usually try to use one or two of your choosing, and maybe another that i think work well in the graphic.
                                tab this is true with colors, also. i may throw in some different tones that i think look nice :3
                                ۰ vague orders. please be specific. i want to make you something you'll love,
                                tab but i need to have a clear image of what you're going for.
                                tab if you don't have anything specific in mind, let me know if you want me to just throw something together and see what works.
                                tab if so, don't be too upset if your order doesn't turn out the way you were expecting.

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Gekko

User Image

most is negotiable, depending on the complexity and deadline and whateva but yea:
                                edit;; BRO, IDEKwHat IS INFLAtion? Pls PM me about prices I guess.

buttons/small banners 1b+
                                top/side banner layouts 3b
                                L-shape layouts 5b
                                thread layouts 10b
                                complex coding 10b+
                                sigmap 3b+1b per button
                                twitch gfx 50b or irl money, pm me
                                add gif. to any +2b min.

User Image

questing + bribes + hella bribes gimme

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                everything else

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Gekko

User Image

Send your PM titled "ACQUIRE, BROCK, ACQUIRE!"
                                i mean, you don't have to. but it would be funny.
                                you can either paste the code in the message, or post it in your own test thread or whatever
                                just make sure you fill this out and i can see it.

User Imagerp graphics

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/rallison777/ds9 ORDER.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][color=#490022]
                                [size=10][b][ [i][color=#ff966c]NAME[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                ( Full name, nick name, title, etc. please specify which are optional and which are necessary because sometimes all of the text may not work in one graphic )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]STYLE[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                top banner, L-shaped, added gif.?
                                these depend on the pics you provide, also, since i may not be able to turn everything into an l-shaped grahpic, but I'll let you know :3 )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]THEME ![/color][/i] ][/b]
                                ( any theme to help me out? flowers, sci-fi, bakery, graffiti, flower shop, watercolor, fairy, ghost, steampunk, high school, etc? )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]PICS ![/color][/i] ][/b]
                                ( at least two of your character, please. gifs are optional, and will cost a little more. if you have multiple, be aware that i may only use one in the graphic. anything else that might be useful, like a specific texture or print you want me to use, this is only optional though and you don't [i]have[/i] to give one unless you specifically want it in the graphic. )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]COLORS ![/color][/i] ][/b]
                                ( just list a few here, or you can use [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]colourlovers[/url] to create a palette. i may not be able to use[i] all [/i]of the colors, though, and/or will usually add a few that i think will blend nicely)

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]CODE ?[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                ( this is bribe only. for real. i mean it. aaaaaaaaaah.
                                i'm not that great at this tbh
                                if you [i]do[/i] want it just list the text here >w< )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]ANYTHING ELSE?[/color][/i] ][/b]

thread graphics

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/rallison777/ds9 ORDER.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][color=#490022]
                                [size=10][b][ [i][color=#ff966c]HEADERS[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                . ( Main Title or whateva )
                                . ( 1 )
                                . ( 2 )

these depend on the pics you provide, also, since i may not be able to turn everything into an l-shaped graphic, but I'll let you know :3 )

( any theme to help me out? flowers, sci-fi, bakery, graffiti, flower shop, watercolor, fairy, ghost, steampunk, high school, etc? )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]REFERENCE?[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                (any reference image, or image you want used in the grapic)

( just list a few here, or you can use [url=http://www.colourlovers.com/]colourlovers[/url] to create a palette. i may not be able to use[i] all [/i]of the colors, though, and/or will usually add a few that i think will blend nicely)

other

[size=10][b][ [i][color=#ff966c]HEADERS[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                . ( Main Title or whateva )
                                . ( 1 )
                                . ( 2 )

these depend on the pics you provide, also, since i may not be able to turn everything into an l-shaped graphic, but I'll let you know :3 )

[b][ [i][color=#ff966c]REFERENCE?[/color][/i] ][/b]
                                (any reference image, or image you want used in the grapic)

Dangerous Gekko

User Image

[ LINKS IN ]

User Image User Image

[ LINKS OUT ]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/deep-space/t.99247361/][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/rallison777/ds-SIG-BAN-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/deep-space/t.99247361/][img]http://i.imgur.com/Y7W0xaq.gif[/img][/url]

Dangerous Gekko

User Image

[ SMALL BUTTONS/ BANNERS/ETC. ]

User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image
                                User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Gekko