xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Kind of cute
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Definitely cute
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - WAY above average
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Super attractive
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - WOW

F R I E N D S H I P:
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Hate you
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Don't know you
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Barely getting to know you
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I like you
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Friends
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Good friend
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I'd trust you with my life

R O M A N C E:
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Not in a million years
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - It could happen
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I've thought about it
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I've DEFINITELY thought about it
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Crush
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - Crushing REALLY HARD
                                            xxxxx ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ - I love you!

BLACK - ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                            PURPLE - [color=#b10dfe]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            BLUE - [color=#0d73fe]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            GREEN - [color=#00fe05]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            YELLOW - [color=#fff00b]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            ORANGE - [color=#feb10d]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
                                            RED -[color=#fe0035]❤ ❤ ❤ ❤[/color]
User ImageUser Image

I just met her, so I guess I don't know her too well yet...But jeez, you only get one first impression, right? I came into the tailor's asking if she could put some pockets on these new jeans (why don't girl pants ever have pockets?) and she looked like she was about to kill me...

I mean, yeah, she took the pants, and didn't deny me service or anything...But did she have to be so rude about it?! Although it's not like I can take my business anywhere else...The nearest clothing store is like...a million billion miles away or something. Still, she did a good job at least. You could never tell the pockets were added later. She's got a real talent...But I'll be avoiding the clothing store when I can. Hopefully the clothes I brought with me will last!

A P P E A R A N C E: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        She's alright looking, I guess. I might think she's prettier if she wasn't so mean!

F R I E ND S H I P: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        Doubtful that we'll ever be friends. She really rubs me the wrong way.

R O M A N C E: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                        Ha, the prettiest face in the world couldn't make up for that personality! Never gonna happen.
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later
User ImageUser Image

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

to fill in later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff