Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

User Image

❥ ❥ ❥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No! It is not a quest for dirty dishes. Sorry if i deluded you into thinking
                                                    I was questing your dirty dishes, but it's a quest for the lovely person
                                                    DirtyDishes. Who really hopes you can donate some of your gold to her,
                                                    but if not, your time will do. She loves making new friends. So if you have
                                                    time to kill then keep pressing on and take a gander at the rest of the thread C:

main rules about me current quest future quest
donators contests special thanks special guest links

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

Ah! Rules! They are icky! But, we gotta follow them. So please follow mine!
                                                    This is my quest! All mine! So please don't advertise your own thread or come
                                                    asking for gold. There's a reason why I made a thread. I have no funds. When
                                                    in Rome, make your own thread!
                                                    This is a given but please follow Gaia's ToS. If you brake them then I will report
                                                    you simple as that. I don't feel like i have to list examples of what I mean since
                                                    you should know what they are.
                                                    I really don't have anymore rules, but I'll made more if necessary. Have fun!

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

User Image
                                                    That's me! The girl behind the avi. My name is Kim. I am a young 20 year old.
                                                    As you can tell by the awful doodles in the picture that I work with animals. I'm
                                                    a vet tech and I work in a low cost clinic. I absolutely love my job and if you ever
                                                    want to talk about animals then I'm your gal!

So, my job is very stressful and that's why I have gaia in my life. It lets me un -
                                                    wind and relax. The number one thing I love to do on here is work on my avi's
                                                    outfit. I love to have new outfits every couple days. I think I'm obsessed. That's
                                                    why I'm always questing! I never like to sell my items either. So, once I have
                                                    them, they will stay with me for good. I think that's called being a hoarder...I think
                                                    I might need a therapist...Beside my crazy points, I hope you can be so nice as
                                                    to donate to me. Anything and everything will be accepted and appreciated.

As you can tell I'm not an average girl. I like to have fun and talk. So don't ever
                                                    be afraid to chat with me on here. I can sort of guarantee will have something
                                                    interesting to talk about.

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is my next look. I was going for punk/cute/demonic. I created
                                                    this look thanks to my friends Hisoka's_baby & tubercular skies <3

Items needed
                                                            Alruna's Rose:
                                                            ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ Questing now 330k//495k
                                                            Shadow Huntress
                                                            Scarlet Mist
                                                            Enchantress of the East
                                                            Pink Dahlia
                                                            Alternate Sasha's Skirt
                                                            Run the World
                                                            LUV-01X Cupid's Fast Response Armor
                                                            Dashing Gentleman Pink Tourmaline Tie
                                                            Scar of the Warrior
                                                            Black Leg Warmers
                                                            Clot Glamrock Headband
                                                            Plain Onyx Nose Chain

A whopping total of 1,692,574gg

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

Nothing at the moment!~

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

This are is where the lovely ladies and gents of Gaia who have donated will be
                                                    listed. I'm not gonna give out extra hearts to those who have donated more. I'm
                                                    going to love everyone equally because I appreciate everyone who donates.
                                                    Doesn't matter amount of gold or type of item C:

CellarDoll
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          Cupcake Connoisseur
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          -Tokyo Reverie
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          Your Pillow Pet
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          xX_Rosenna_Xx
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          tubercular skies
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item
                                                          The sometimes but not always charity
                                                          ❥ ❥ ❥ amount/item

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

I am always on the hunt for my next outfit. Even before I finish my current
                                                    quest. So that is where you guys come in! I want you guys to create a look
                                                    for me that I could potentially quest for in the future! When ever I get an avi
                                                    that I love I will give the winner 20k. If I can't make up my mind which one I
                                                    like most I will have the community judge C:

Heels
                                                            The Color Purple
                                                            Hair Accessories
                                                            Some Smoking Items
                                                            Eye Items
                                                            Lip Items

Dislikes
                                                            Gro-gain
                                                            Timmy
                                                            Skittle Items
                                                            Companions
                                                            Pets
                                                            Backgrounds
                                                            Bulky Items
                                                            Facial Piercing Items

Also, here is a list of items I own. You can use some or none to help in
                                                    making an outfit. Alright, good luck and have fun!

Favorites

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

This is the spot where I want to thank a very special person. Tubercular Skies!
                                                    She is the amazing person who made the beautiful banners for this thread.
                                                    Without her talent this thread would have been a boring piece of blah!

So thank you so very much TS!! I love you and thanks for being my amazing talented friend!

<3ilu2DD

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

This is the artist corner! I have some very nice friends who are willing to do
                                                    freebies on people that come and chat! Now, let me stress that they are here
                                                    on a come and go basis. They will draw whoever they want and how they want
                                                    to. You have no right to complain if you don't like it or if they don't draw you.

Cedesbby

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Your Pillow Pet

User ImageUser Image

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

Links In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-or-dirtydishes-1-contest-up/t.79777467_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/DD various/quest thread/smallban.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/a-quest-or-dirtydishes-1-contest-up/t.79777467_1/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg586/PWYCShop/DD various/quest thread/tinyban.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links Out

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

DDISASEXYBEAST

Klassic Kiki's Compadre

Gekko

asdf
                      User Image

DDISASEXYBEAST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff