Welcome to Gaia! ::

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fluura ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ωαsтєם чσυтн ✚

User Image
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀A P P E A R A N C E

NAMExxxx Daniel James Evanson
                                                              AGE xxxxx 20
                                                              HEIGHTxx 6'2"
                                                              WEIGHT x 172lb
                                                              GENDERx Male

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀L I K E S

xx BOYS
                                                              xx ALCOHOL
                                                              xx PARTYING
                                                              xx MUSIC
                                                              xx THE BEACH
                                                              xx STARS
                                                              xx JACK DANIELS
                                                              xx SEX

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀D I S L I K E S

xx CHEATS
                                                              xx BULLIES
                                                              xx BEING ALONE
                                                              xx THE RAIN
                                                              xx DEPENDENCY
                                                              xx BAD TASTE
                                                              xx NARROW MINDEDNESS
                                                              xx ONE NIGHT STANDS

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀P E R S O N A L I T Y

ARTISTIC
                                                              daniel loves to paint, sing and dance.
                                                              he believes creativity to be very
                                                              important. he is always inspired by the
                                                              world around him and loves to find new
                                                              ways to express his feelings.
                                                              OUTGOING
                                                              he has never struggled with self-esteem
                                                              and loves being the center of attention.
                                                              he loves making new friends and is always
                                                              looking to please people and make them
                                                              happy.
                                                              THRILLSEEKING
                                                              daniel loves to party, and loves to go off
                                                              on adventures as much as he can. he has
                                                              a very short attention span so loves to
                                                              keep himself occupied with exciting new
                                                              ventures

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀H I S T O R Y

"I was born into a loving family by mother, an artist and my father, a musician.
                                                              I was brought up believing that art would always be the most important way to
                                                              express oneself so creativity is very important to me. being an only child i was
                                                              pretty spoiled growing up, and almost always had everything i ever needed or
                                                              wanted. however, i wasn't very popular in school. the one thing my parents
                                                              could never buy me was a best friend. For a very long time I struggled to get
                                                              along with anyone my own age, much preferring to hang out with my parents
                                                              and their various friends from across the world. I also began to dance in my
                                                              spare time, learning classical ballet at the local dance school. Dance was
                                                              something that I excelled at. I was good at expressing my feelings through my
                                                              body rather than with my mouth. A few years later, I was beginning to get the
                                                              main roles in the recitals and annual productions my company would put on.
                                                              i finally had friends too, and was one of the most popular guys in the class.
                                                              more years passed and i found out we were moving away from home, off on
                                                              'an adventure' as my mum called it. i had to leave the friends i'd spent so
                                                              many years looking for behind before i could ever have truly appreciated them.
                                                              but the school i was transferred to was so much better than the one i had
                                                              grown up in. i was making friends much easier than before, and starting to
                                                              look forward to class a lot more. i had a lot of attention from the girls at the
                                                              new school, apparently ballet dancing for six years gives you a rather desirable
                                                              physique, but i quickly realised that it wasn't the girls i was interested in -
                                                              but the boys. my parents were immediately accepting of my sexuality, but some
                                                              of the other kids in town were not. it was hard adjusting as one of the only
                                                              open gay people in school but in the end it earned me a lot of kind and loyal
                                                              friends. after another few years, i found my first boyfriend. i was in love from
                                                              the moment i met him, and truly believed that i'd found my soulmate. he was
                                                              a bit of a party animal, and was my first introduction into the world of house
                                                              parties, alcohol and sex. it was fun, i was enjoying my new life as one of the hot,
                                                              popular kids and threw myself into the party scene head on. Two months
                                                              ago I broke up with my boyfriend after two and a half years together. However,
                                                              I'm not planning on slowing down for anything. School is over and summer is
                                                              just around the corner. Cue more parties, fights, sex and hedonism. I'm ready.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀R E L A T I O N S H I P S

LEAH PIPER WOLFE
                                                              describe relationship here blah blah blah

TABITHA OLIVIA BENSON

SHAYLEIGH MAE SAUNDERS

DARCY ANGELA DRAKE

ASHTON REECE KING

LUCY SCARLET JONES

RILEY AMOS CULLEN

IAN NICOLAS VINCENT

JAX NOAH NELSON

NAME HERE

ALEXZANDER KAILIN SADLER

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff