Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Genius

Silver Angst's
Roleplay Characters

Just an idea I had, when entering a new rp it can be tedious keeping up with people's characters if they've been roleplaying there for a while, especially if you get bored easily -points to self- so I decided to make a link on each post of each character currently in play to come here and see what said character has been up to. The brief version. Not sure if anyone else has done something like this and I honestly don't care, just wanted to make it easy for people to figure out what I've done and where I'm at if they want to interact with my character(s).

So, without further ado, I present what characters I've got, I'll try to update this often enough so that characters not in play anymore will have a message in bold at the top of their spot, and then after some time they will be deleted.

Conservative Genius

Miss Carib's Home for Peculiar Children
Alistair Stenberg - Peculiar Ward

User Image[9/12/14] Introduction for Alistair, showing some advantages and disadvantages of being a stone golem. He then heads into the temple to check on breakfast.

[9/15/14] Got orders from the headmistress so off he goes to call the other peculiars to breakfast. Dive into a little info on the past and how he was rescued.

[9/28/14] Not pleased with either option of getting to the orchard, but gives in to being carried. Alistair can't handle going fast.

[10/4/14] Finally at the orchard, nearly lost his breakfast. Now Alistair is all changed and ready to help everyone pick fruit.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x